Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
please write the confirmed deals in BOLD so i can get them easily.

Ayt then choose whichever you like.

Kagawa + 15 M for Torres

or

Kaka' + 20 M for Torres

*handshakes*

Bring out the flags of Huntsmen and Monsters, exchange jerseys. :)

Best wishes to Japanese Ninja and Sp[aniard Gladiator in their new clubs, hopefully the deals will be accepted by both players. They will be taken good care of. Kagawa to get enough sushi over there and Torres will never have to complain about hair spa. :)

Best wishes to Japanese Ninja and Sp[aniard Gladiator in their new clubs, hopefully the deals will be accepted by both players. They will be taken good care of. Kagawa to get enough sushi over there and Torres will never have to complain about hair spa. :)

:yk
Don't worry kagawa is relishing meeting up with team mate Rafael

Its amazing. Rafael and Kagawa were both Monsters earlier. This is becoming like Man U - Real Madrid between Huntsmen and Monsters. :amir

hehe yea and when the players will retire they will be confused about whom to support. #nistelrooy #beckham #ronaldo :amir

I have Rod Fanni actually, but it will be nice to have Rafael back as he was a Monster earlier and i had to trade him only to get Schweinsteiger. :)

I am back after watching that poor performance from United :facepalm:
Leatherface Rafael for Robben :yk

To be honest i dont like this new fast football approach at all from Man U.

So far so good, will see how it works against Real in Champions league fixture.

Space Cat, that defense is too good to be used. Need to send one to Monsters.

I think the freebies soon, there are almost no trades here. So far just two confirmed deals. So much for rebuilding teams. lol

Our talent pool now -

Vidal
Schweinsteiger
Kroos
Kagawa (out)
Gourcuff
Kaka'

Eto'o
Sanchez
Berbatov
Pazzini
Hulk
Torres (in)

:adnan

This trade window is useless until the free transfers come up. Nothing is happening for me.

True that. Screw this all please lets start the free transfers already. What a waste of time.

I agree let's start... hardly any managers are here anyway so let's hope the free transfers make a few more managers active

Freebies should start a day after Ibad posts all the player names.

2012122300001s.jpg

@Pboy if you don't mind, whenever you have time

Can you please post Gervinho and Robinho's stats

Thanks Pboy! Looks like these two haven't changed much since FM 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back