Transfer Window (Pre-Season 2) [Opened]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not selling anyone. Not yet.

I need to see how I fare in terms of the free transfers.

High prices. None of them are worth that much.

Eto'o used to be, but he's up there in age now.

Old is gold. Buffon still best keeper, Berbatov still a tournament winner. We can negotiate for trade. I can add cash.

At FC, I saw your list. I will deal you Abidal and Fletcher. What's your offer.

Free transfers will be crucial - gotta see who the new guys are and the ones left over. Saw some gems not being retained.

Memories...

Arz Kya Hai

Tumhari Duniya Me Jii Rahe Hai Hum,
Kabhi Kabhi Yaad Kar Liya Karo,
Mauut To Kal Aani Hai Sabko
Tumhare Bin Jite Hai Kaise,
Kabhi Yeh Bhi Poch Liya Karo

Memories...

Arz Kya Hai

Tumhari Duniya Me Jii Rahe Hai Hum,
Kabhi Kabhi Yaad Kar Liya Karo,
Mauut To Kal Aani Hai Sabko
Tumhare Bin Jite Hai Kaise,
Kabhi Yeh Bhi Poch Liya Karo

Bohot dard samaya pada hai iss dil mey. :zoni

At FC, I saw your list. I will deal you Abidal and Fletcher. What's your offer.

Free transfers will be crucial - gotta see who the new guys are and the ones left over. Saw some gems not being retained.

30 for Fletcher
37 for Abidal

Little concerned now. Abidal and Fletcher are both back from serious medical treatment, their future is in doubt. :kami

Those Biryanis have been very dodgy it seems for the gastrointestinal tract of players. :moyo

Those interested in either Mensah, Affelay, Del Piero, Callejon or Danny, please submit a sale/trade (preferably trade) offer in the PRFC Thread.

Ok, just to make this clear to all. Di Maria is not for sale at any price or player trade.

I am looking to bid for Torres, but only if FC, Izee and pboy are no longer interested in him.

I will not get in a bidding war over Torres with FC, Izee or pboy. Any other managers yes.

I am willing to hear offers (trades only plus cash) for malouda, Defoe, kiesling, maybe lampard (has to be a mega offer).

No bidding war bro, please make your offer and let Afrid1 make the best choice for his team. :)

Monsters withdraw their bid. :) Halwa Puri have been trying to get Torres from some time. They must have him. Wont come in way of divine matters. :moyo

Dw I'm not interested in Torres. Already have myself a poacher.

I need a Di Maria like attacking midfielder though.

He may not be a Man U guy anymore but he's still a force to reckon with. Fulham was never fuller before. <3 Cheers for Berba ! :heart:

[utube]g2mdW4WZvGw[/utube]

Love how FC is trying to market Berba.

He's class. Unfortunately, not as deadly in FM 2013 as in 2012.

May be i should keep him and laugh at you when Berba had won me another Copa. :yk

Murphy can we do a deal with Angel and Torres? If not which other top player do you have that we can trade?

Murphy can we do a deal with Angel and Torres? If not which other top player do you have that we can trade?

Sorry not selling or trading di Maria. Lampard is available, as is malouda and pedro.

U interested in them?

What about Zlatan or Ramos

Sorry both are not available.

I am not desperate for Torres, if we can agree a cash plus player deal(those mentioned above) then I will do a deal, otherwise happy with my current team as they are.

Forget about it then... thanks for the offers. FC can we confirm the Kagawa deal and if you don't mind could you swap kagawa for kroos... if not we can just confirm the kagawa deal :)

Forget about it then... thanks for the offers. FC can we confirm the Kagawa deal and if you don't mind could you swap kagawa for kroos... if not we can just confirm the kagawa deal :)

No issues, hope u get a good deal for him.

forget about it then... Thanks for the offers. Fc can we confirm the kagawa deal and if you don't mind could you swap kagawa for kroos... If not we can just confirm the kagawa deal :)

fc?

Don't wish to jeopardize Murphy's plans. :( Do the Huntsmen accept no proposal coming from Halwa legends?

Don't wish to jeopardize Murphy's plans. :( Do the Huntsmen accept no proposal coming from Halwa legends?

Don't worry about it... The deal between me and murphy has fallen through and it is ok... however i would like Kroos + 15 million for Torres?

Ok thanks Murph. Tough luck , Afrid1 also looking after his interests like you dont wanna sell Ibra, Maria etc. :yk

Kroos can't be added into it. lol He alone's got some massive offers.

Where is the new confirmed deal btw that you wanted me to add to OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back