Varun Aaron - New Indian Genuine pacer

I hate to break your bubble guys, but honestly, theres about 10 Aarons in the Pakistan domestic circuit.

One such guy you all know about :sami

Still havent won you a test in AUS in 15 years or a series in WI ever.

and have won you may be 2-3 test series in 5-6 years.....

Jao miyan hawa aan do

The desperation and bitterness among some of the PPers...is amazinf.Aaron is fast and the commies are saying so and the speed gun is showing so.He will god willing bowl faster in AUS.

moving on to another point, what do you make of aswins interview in cricinfo and his reference to the ranji trophy and the pitches their? now thats a sure fire way of destroying arun and co!!

aaron doesnt he even look fit to me while yadav looks like a strong determined lad.

Still havent won you a test in AUS in 15 years or a series in WI ever.

and have won you may be 2-3 test series in 5-6 years.....

Jao miyan hawa aan do

what does that have anything to do with our bowlers?

^Isn't this the favorite PP quote

:quote: Bowlers win you matches, Pakistan has best bowlers :quote:

Yet couldn't beat a poor side like WI. :asif

^Isn't this the favorite PP quote

:quote: Bowlers win you matches, Pakistan has best bowlers :quote:

Yet couldn't beat a poor side like WI. :asif

I agree with the last part, but I am sure you made up the first one..:)

Pakistan had best bowlers. :20:

Well our spin trio is currently the best..combined with Wahab (when he returns), Gul and Junaid, who is just going to get better..we arent that bad, are we? :D

We competed against WI best ever team back in 80s. beating the current WI team is not an achievement.

Well our spin trio is currently the best..combined with Wahab (when he returns), Gul and Junaid, who is just going to get better..we arent that bad, are we? :D

Well who said you are bad...you are good...........but before proclaiming to be the best and making fun of others look what has your GOOD ONES achieved?

Still you cant beat them..........tells you something..........isnt it.

The team atmosphere was ruined. All of the atention was on Afridi and his problems with the coach, the team manager, the selectors, and the chairman at that time...anyways, whatever make you happy, I guess.

The team atmosphere was ruined. All of the atention was on Afridi and his problems with the coach, the team manager, the selectors, and the chairman at that time...anyways, whatever make you happy, I guess.

and what happened before that?WI have been rubbish since 2000s.

yadav and aaron are no different than sami, all have pace but no real skill.

Sami was alot quicker.........In the start of his career was hitting 95+ mph.........

His return against Australia where he took 3 early wickets he was bowling around 150 kph................

Genuine phaast bowler by Indian standards, nothing new here. Next time dont hype anyone please.

Bhai hitting 140K even in his 28th over of the innings if that is not impressive than what would and Cricinfo speeds are not correct.

aaron doesnt he even look fit to me while yadav looks like a strong determined lad.

Aaron is fit enough. He bowled 28 overs in this innings at an average pace of 139k and fastest being 147k. If only he can improve his run up and make it a more rhythmic and remove that hop and skip method, he will be bowling much quicker than this in future.

Look at the confidence...and his Angrejiii :heart: :heart:

[utube]VU9WbIWBVi8&feature=player_embedded[/utube]​

he needs to sort out his action it's too rigid

he can mess his back up easily with his action

he needs to sort out his action it's too rigid

he can mess his back up easily with his action

already had stress fracture but he is much better now i think this action works for him more i see him i understand wht he is trying to do
would love to see him in australia

Varun looks exactly like Yadav in my opinion LOL. I think Yadav is a better bowler though. Will watch tomorrows game.

No excuses.

Got a very very fast pitch.

Hope he does well. Want to see a fast Indian bowler.

bowling with good pace....avg speed wd be 143 i guess :junaid
nice line and length...was unlucky ....couple of half chances missed :asadrauf

Varun Aaron, Umesh Yadav, Moh Shami. Exciting times ahead for India :downwithtrundlers

bowling with good pace....avg speed wd be 143 i guess :junaid
nice line and length...was unlucky ....couple of half chances missed :asadrauf

So another Riaz ?

Good luck with that

Plus won't be long till Dhoni tells him to slow down and focus on line and length

Re: Varun Aaron-New Indian Genuine pacer

By Indian fast bowling standards it's eqivalent to 52-51-1-7

But ur forgetting that he is making a comeback after 3 years.

sent from dil se

I m not saying junaid is a bad bowler, but he wasn't effective last match. But again , it was a test match and he was bowling in Abu Dhabi...so, I would just wait before I make any judgment..

Yes!!! he's even better than MJ, or even Akram or Waqar for that matter.

No, junaid is better than all of them. Lol. On a serious note, as I said, I'm a big fan of junaid but he wasn't effective last match and I would wait before I make any judgment on who s better.

Better than junaid khan who was bowling 76mph bouncers in last test match...

Junaid is not really fast. He bowls in 130s KPH but the goal of any bowler is to take wickets cheaply. It's not a speed contest.

Last edited:
No, junaid is better than all of them. Lol. On a serious note, as I said, I'm a big fan of junaid but he wasn't effective last match and I would wait before I make any judgment on who s better.

LOL at urself, the fact that you are comparing a Aaron with Junaid is laughable.

Calm down folks. I know junaid is a far better bowler, but I would go by the last match. Last match, he was trundling and he wasn't effective at all. Talha looked far more threatening than junaid. Anyway, this thread is about Aaron, not junaid. I rest my case here.

Let's wait and see what NZ bowlers do. Btw, let's stop comparing him to Junaid :facepalm: Once Aaron starts trundling, then maybe the comparison will make sense.

Better than junaid khan who was bowling 76mph bouncers in last test match...

LOL!! Way to compare the speeds of a bowler who bowled 7 overs to one who bowled 25. Not to mention, the weather, pitch or pre-match workload. :facepalm:

Calm down folks. I know junaid is a far better bowler, but I would go by the last match. Last match, he was trundling and he wasn't effective at all. Talha looked far more threatening than junaid. Anyway, this thread is about Aaron, not junaid. I rest my case here.

So you judge players on their last match? Corey Anderson > Virat Kohli. Kallis > Sachin.

LOL!! Way to compare the speeds of a bowler who bowled 7 overs to one who bowled 25. Not to mention, the weather, pitch or pre-match workload. :facepalm:

So you judge players on their last match? Corey Anderson > Virat Kohli. Kallis > Sachin.

Gillespie>Kallis>Sachin

Looks to me like another spraygun like Yadav but just for the record I didn't watch India bowl. Comparing him with the best young pacer in the world should be illegal.

Looks to me like another spraygun like Yadav but just for the record I didn't watch India bowl. Comparing him with the best young pacer in the world should be illegal.
Kid bowled well today and bowled really fast. But knowing Dhoni, don't be surprised if Ishant comes back next game and troll all of us :))

Guys like Wahab,Talha,Aarona and another Indian pacer whose name i forgot, is that they all have pace but lacks control, unless they gain control they will never be potent.

This obsession with genuine express bowlers who will average 150kph and bowl many times over 155kph have to end. We won't see another Shoaib Akhtar in long time and from India probably never.

Concentrate on line and lenght.

I'm comparing speeds of 2 fast bowlers. One can't slow down completely unless he is struggling with his fitness or completely burnt out. Talha was bowling 135 plus even on the fifth day. Comparing batting performance is dumb. Bowlers get 10 , 15 overs to show their pace and performance. Batsmen don't have that luxury when he gets out.

This obsession with genuine express bowlers who will average 150kph and bowl many times over 155kph have to end. We won't see another Shoaib Akhtar in long time and from India probably never.

Concentrate on line and lenght.

Did you miss the Ashes?

Guys like Wahab,Talha,Aarona and another Indian pacer whose name i forgot, is that they all have pace but lacks control, unless they gain control they will never be potent.

140-145kph is ok nothing speacial, even bhuda Akhtar was bowling over 150kph at the end of his career. Talha at best is 140-145kph bowler. Few balls at 145 and mostly around 140.

Test average of 28, ODI average of 22 with a combined 120+ wickets in both formats. all at the age of 24 playing on tracks not friendly for pacers. Best in the World!!

If World means Sri Lanka, India and Bangladesh, then I would agree whole-heartedly.

I'm comparing speeds of 2 fast bowlers. One can't slow down completely unless he is struggling with his fitness or completely burnt out. Talha was bowling 135 plus even on the fifth day. Comparing batting performance is dumb. Bowlers get 10 , 15 overs to show their pace and performance. Batsmen don't have that luxury when he gets out.

Are you too dumb to understand that one guy bowled 25+ overs while the other bowled less than a third of that amount? Not to mention that Junaid had been breaking his back for 3 test matches while Aaron has just come back and is fresh. The pitch and weather of the two countries further make you look like an idiot. Talha is not only much quicker than Aaron and Junaid, he was also well rested due to not playing the first two games.

Indian ppers should not compare indian bowlers to pakistani bowlers. Currently there is not a single bowler in indian line up that can be compared to pakistani bowler.

World means world. Bring me a bowler under 25 thats as good as Junaid and then we can talk.

Yes.

How? He never bowled it before at that pace. I will wait for next series for better judgement.

if you ask me Pakistan has produced only 2 good bowler and that were wasim and auqib javed..rest never were good enough when playing india

Are you too dumb to understand that one guy bowled 25+ overs while the other bowled less than a third of that amount? Not to mention that Junaid had been breaking his back for 3 test matches while Aaron has just come back and is fresh. The pitch and weather of the two countries further make you look like an idiot. Talha is not only much quicker than Aaron and Junaid, he was also well rested due to not playing the first two games.

So, you agree comparing batting performance was dumb. About, junaid's pace, I have also said junaid was bowling lot of overs at Abu Dhabi, so was the Sri Lankan bowlers but they were certainly quicker and were bowling high 130s. I agree that comparing him with talha was wrong but why not compare him with Sri Lankan bowlers who had played all three test matches? Junaid was bowling low 130s in the first innings and Sri Lankan bowlers out performed him.

So, you agree comparing batting performance was dumb. About, junaid's pace, I have also said junaid was bowling lot of overs at Abu Dhabi, so was the Sri Lankan bowlers but they were certainly quicker and were bowling high 130s. I agree that comparing him with talha was wrong but why not compare him with Sri Lankan bowlers who had played all three test matches? Junaid was bowling low 130s in the first innings and Sri Lankan bowlers out performed him.

Comparing player's based on one match was your stupid idea not mine. Junaid spent more time on the pitch and bowled more overs than any Lankan pacer. Neither was any Lankan pacer quicker than Junaid over the entire series.

if you ask me Pakistan has produced only 2 good bowler and that were wasim and auqib javed..rest never were good enough when playing india

No one's asking you. Especially after these comments, lol.

How? He never bowled it before at that pace. I will wait for next series for better judgement.

I assume you're talking about MJ which is fair. He still has a lot to prove.

Indian ppers should not compare indian bowlers to pakistani bowlers. Currently there is not a single bowler in indian line up that can be compared to pakistani bowler.

Sense prevails. Don't know how this Indiana guy has any legs to stand upon after Aaron picked up just one wicket after going for 7+ runs each over. This types of performances are what got Riaz and Sami kicked from our team and they're atleast 5-7 kph quicker than Varun.

Re: Varun Aaron-New Indian Genuine pacer

The bigger lol is to mock a guy who is making a comeback after two years.

sent from dil se

Back