[VIDEOS] Pakistan Super League 2020 - Speed Watch [Fastest so far: Shaheen Shah Afridi 151.6kph]

Who will bowl the fastest ball of the 2020 PSL?

• Total voters
Shoaib akhter, Brett lee, waqar younis (before injury) patrick Patterson, michael holding, tyson, these guys were terrifyingly quick

lee I agree with. Shoaib yes. rest no. Speed guns were of poor quality in those era's. plus unlimited bouncer rules favoured those players.

I doubt if lee and shoaib can sustain top speeds of they play all 3 formats. Their average speed will drop to 144 and under.

lee I agree with. Shoaib yes. rest no. Speed guns were of poor quality in those era's. plus unlimited bouncer rules favoured those players.

I doubt if lee and shoaib can sustain top speeds of they play all 3 formats. Their average speed will drop to 144 and under.

They played the the two tougher formats

I saw waqar live, shoaib , lee, I've seen bumrah , shami live when they toured England 2 years back, there's nothing defining by the naked eye, but shoaib lee waqar were comfortably quicker, it's like bumrah and shami in comparison were medium pace

fastest bowlers till now
mohammad hasnain 151kph
mohammad musa 150.8kph
wahab riaz 148.6 kph
tymall mills 146.9kph
shaheen afridi 146.5kph
dilbar hussain 146.5 kph
akif javed 1444kph

fastest bowlers till now
mohammad hasnain 151kph
mohammad musa 150.8kph
wahab riaz 148.6 kph
tymall mills 146.9kph
shaheen afridi 146.5kph
dilbar hussain 146.5 kph
akif javed 1444kph

Awesome, great to see Pakistanis bowling Top 5 fastest deliveries.

I saw waqar live, shoaib , lee, I've seen bumrah , shami live when they toured England 2 years back, there's nothing defining by the naked eye, but shoaib lee waqar were comfortably quicker, it's like bumrah and shami in comparison were medium pace

bumrah pre injury was real quick. Lee and shoaib were quicker but their pace would drop if they gave to play all 3 formats.

bumrah pre injury was real quick. Lee and shoaib were quicker but their pace would drop if they gave to play all 3 formats.

You forget to mention how Bumrah is the quickest of the pitch. Much quicker than Lee and Akhtar.

This will be the best season for fast bowling in PSL so far.

The team with the best pace attack is probably Lahore, Quetta or ISLU.

LQ will be strengthened a lot when Steyn joins.

Quetta have 2 of the quickest and I am excited to see how Naseem does in PSL.

Shaheen will be the bowler of tournament I reckon. He looks like he is the boss when bowling. He is in complete control and shows his authority.

This will be the best season for fast bowling in PSL so far.

The team with the best pace attack is probably Lahore, Quetta or ISLU.

LQ will be strengthened a lot when Steyn joins.

Quetta have 2 of the quickest and I am excited to see how Naseem does in PSL.

Shaheen will be the bowler of tournament I reckon. He looks like he is the boss when bowling. He is in complete control and shows his authority.

Zalmi also bowled brilliantly ans have a very good attack.
There aren't many hit me bowlers playing the league to give free runs to the batsmen.

Zalmi also bowled brilliantly ans have a very good attack.
There aren't many hit me bowlers playing the league to give free runs to the batsmen.

Zalmi's attack may do well in the PSL, but they don't have any exciting young fast bowlers like Lahore, ISLU or Quetta do. Multan have the most boring attack, Karachi's is alright.

What are you talking about even in wc 2019 bumrah was slower than 34 year old wahab riaz and guys like stark archer markwood ferguson rabada allwere easily quicker than him

You forget to mention how Bumrah is the quickest of the pitch. Much quicker than Lee and Akhtar.

did I say he was the quickest? he was quick in the Australian tour. he bowled over 140 plus on average. Was the fastest along with starc.

Can we please have a summary of the top speeds so far please, [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION]

Can we please have a summary of the top speeds so far please, [MENTION=133760]Abdullah719[/MENTION]

fastest bowlers till now
mohammad hasnain 151kph
mohammad musa 150.8kph
wahab riaz 148.6 kph
tymall mills 146.9kph
shaheen afridi 146.5kph
dilbar hussain 146.5 kph
akif javed 144kph

I think it's pretty much this with Naseem Shah's 147.8 slotted in.

I think it's pretty much this with Naseem Shah's 147.8 slotted in.

Thank you bro!

Wow Musa with ~151 is just amazing!

Rauf has also bowled fast.

Husnain - 151
Musa - 150
Wahab - Naseem - Rauf - 148
Shaheen - Dilbar - 147
Akif - 144
Hasan - Sohail - 142

Top ten Pakistani bowlers. Rana sb. has hit 140 too a couple of times.

Hasnain bowled 155 in CPL. Musa has bowled 151. Haris Rauf has been clocked at 152. Naseem has bowled 148 a few times. I've seen Shaheen bowling 148 before. Akif Javed has bowled 144.

This is amazing.

Husnain - 151
Musa - 150
Shaheen - Dilbar - 147
Akif - 144
Hasan - Sohail - 142

The most exciting part of this is that if you Husnain, Musa, Naseem, Shaheen, Akif are all under 21 and Rauf has played really little cricket so his body shouldn't have that wear and tear as well. MashaAllah and InshAllah

Husnain - 151
Musa - 150
Shaheen - Dilbar - 147
Akif - 144
Hasan - Sohail - 142

Thanks, forgot about him.

Wish the speed readings were more regular.

From the occasional speed readings shown by our competent broadcasters, looks like Husnain has a slight edge over Shah in terms of raw pace..not much tho, 2-3km/hr.
Great thing is theyre both under 20. With the right grooming and fitness advice( lord keep them safe from the NCA experts), they should be able to gain another 5km/hr or so in the next 5 years. They both averaged 145 km/hr today.. Top speeds of 151 km/hr.. Imagine they could be bowling at 150 km/hr average in 5 years time with top speeds of 155 hm/hr... Thats Akhtar/Lee/Tait territory.

Kids can bowl 170 if he wants but with no bounce or movement he will never amount to much

The kid has definetly improved his pace. Has been quicker than the last PSL. Good new ball bowler.

I think he needs to be hitting 150+ to be a threat. He would need to have outstanding control and accuracy to be effective against top batsmen without some other asset such as swing or seam.

From the occasional speed readings shown by our competent broadcasters, looks like Husnain has a slight edge over Shah in terms of raw pace..not much tho, 2-3km/hr.
Great thing is theyre both under 20. With the right grooming and fitness advice( lord keep them safe from the NCA experts), they should be able to gain another 5km/hr or so in the next 5 years. They both averaged 145 km/hr today.. Top speeds of 151 km/hr.. Imagine they could be bowling at 150 km/hr average in 5 years time with top speeds of 155 hm/hr... Thats Akhtar/Lee/Tait territory.

Naseem is quicker in terms of average pace.
He is hitting 145 kph plus most consistently.

Naseem has better stamina and better average speed while hasnain has quicker effort ball naseem is yet to develop that
Ahan, I might be wrong there then.. They show the speed graphic for like 4 or 5 balls out of 24, so difficult to have an overall idea.

Whats gotten into Shaheen?
7 balls in 146-148 in first 2 overs

Yah hes been off the pace in the first two matches...getting tonked around as well

Fastest bowlers till now
Mohammad hasnain 151kph
Mohammad musa 150.8kph
Tymall mills 149.7kph
Wahab riaz 148.6kph
Naseem shah 148kph
Shaheen afridi 147.8 kph
Haris rauf 147.2 kph
Dilbar husain 146.5kph
Akif javed 144kph

2 teenagers bowling 150kph & Naseem who’s meant to be the fastest is only warming up .. wow

elM0YMt.png

Naseem shah second over 140.8 146.3 144.9 145 according to ramiz 145.4 wide slow ball 145.8 kph cleans up malan

I thought Naseem was going to regularly hit 150kph.
Hopefully he will get quicker as the tournament goes on.

I thought Naseem was going to regularly hit 150kph.
Hopefully he will get quicker as the tournament goes on.

Really difficult in modern day cricket (Considering the workload) to be regularly above 150 kph and there arent any bowlers in the world who can consistently do that.

Also think if Naseem can remain fit while bowling mid 140s that would be great. He is young and his back isnt as strong now and we saw a lot of back issues for Cummins as well early in his career.

Mashallah Nasim Shah and Mohammad Husnain going to be very handy for Pak in ODI s and Test s Serious PACE:kohli

Back