[VIDEOS] Pakistan Super League 2020 - Speed Watch [Fastest so far: Shaheen Shah Afridi 151.6kph]

Who will bowl the fastest ball of the 2020 PSL?

• Total voters
Eagle is the one on whom our hopes lie.... the rest are severely over-hyped at the moment. We should have had Amir and Shaheen as our two front line pacers at the WC T20 but Misbah the loser has other ides.

I am confident even Misbah will not be insane enough to exclude Amir and Shaheen from WC T20. Rest assured they will be there, if not injured!

Was wondering about the same.. His average pace appears to be down from previous year.

Last year he played less matches this yeat he playe all matches was not given rest while naseem musa shaheen rauf dilbar all were given some rest

Last year he played less matches this yeat he playe all matches was not given rest while naseem musa shaheen rauf dilbar all were given some rest
True, but then the actual match work load isnt that much, just 4 overs. Though the net practice and prematch training might add up to it substantially.
I rate him highly. Hes very raw but i think he has all the right ingredients for such a youmg age.. Would hate to see him wither away

True, but then the actual match work load isnt that much, just 4 overs. Though the net practice and prematch training might add up to it substantially.
I rate him highly. Hes very raw but i think he has all the right ingredients for such a youmg age.. Would hate to see him wither away
Yeah tue

Back