[VIDEOS] Pakistan Super League 2020 - Speed Watch [Fastest so far: Shaheen Shah Afridi 151.6kph]

Who will bowl the fastest ball of the 2020 PSL?

• Total voters
x0KGGUl.png

Musa's last over almost matching Naseem's last over.. All balls between 142 and 148 km/hr.

I thought Naseem was going to regularly hit 150kph.
Hopefully he will get quicker as the tournament goes on.

Not a single bowler in world cricket can do that right now.. I-e bowl consistently at 150 km/hr. Just too much cricket much played and bowlers need to maintain longevity.
Infact the only bowlers who Ive seen do that in my life were Akhtar and Lee and that too only at their absolute peak.. akhtar in late 90s and Lee in early 2000s. We fend to remember that 160 km/hr balls they balled but the fact was they too were mostly in the 140s much of their careers. Tait maybe for a short while as well.

Last edited:
Husnain was a little off colour today.. I saw a couple at 146 but thats about it

Very good speeds by mills,naseem,musa
Naseem control over his line and length and Yorkers at the end of is forth over was spot on

Naseem should play world t20 if he has a couple of more performances. He shouldn't play bilateral t20is, only the world cup. He's bowling quick and accurate, something we will need.

Naseem should play world t20 if he has a couple of more performances. He shouldn't play bilateral t20is, only the world cup. He's bowling quick and accurate, something we will need.

100 percent just world cups

Rauf seemed a sure starter after his BBL heroics, but I would say Naseem has pushed himself up the order for now.

We will go with Wahab, Hasan Ali and Amir with Shaheen as backup because #experience.

wahab has been wonderful in t20s for few years now.He has the best economy in death overs since 2018.he is must for worldt20.i would go with wahab haris naseem Shaheen and amir/hasnain.

So salman irshad might play some matches as injury replacement of rauf he can generate some pace

Wahab, Haris & Naseem will InshaAllah breach 150 kph soon. Hope Haris recovers soon and other two stay fit.

Dilbar, Salman & Akif will bowl few above 145 kph too. InshaAllah.

Fastest on Average speed uptil now has been Naseem Shah.

The best pacer uptil now for me has been Naseem. Hasnain has been good aswell.

Exciting times for Pace lovers :)

I reckon Shaheen will hit 150kph in this years World t20, if not in this PSL or in the England series.

Naseem,Hasnain,Shaheen,Haris and Musa will hit 145+ regularly on wickets in Englan,SA and Australia.

148 by Shaheen. Faster than Hasnain and Naseem today so far, and he's bowling his first over.

No speed graphics.. Professional stuff as always by broadcasters.

These two will only get quicker.. Shah and Husnain.
Scary good prospect.

Maybe. People said th esame thing with Amir and many others. It didn't happen. I hope they do get quicker iA

And Hasnain and Naseem both don’t need to get quicker. They just need to become more consistent with their lengths. Pace comes naturally to them

Maybe. People said th esame thing with Amir and many others. It didn't happen. I hope they do get quicker iA
Theyre both 19 and large raw. We have solid scientific evidence that muscle strength peaks at age 25 for men. So they will only get stronger in the next 5 years. Also they havent undergone proper training under biomechnanic experts until now and would be logical to assume that they arent functioning to their 100% potential.

Weve seen that with the fast men of the last decade.. Akhtar, Lee, Tait all reached their peak pace in that 23 to 28 year bracket.

hasan ali second over _ 143.2_ 143.5 137.9 141

Thanks for sharing. He looks to be getting his rhythm back, its never easy to come after injury and perform and at max level straight away.

Thanks for sharing. He looks to be getting his rhythm back, its never easy to come after injury and perform and at max level straight away.

It sucks because he is short. short bowlers have to bowl fast medium pace or above to succeed. 135 plus.

But tall bowlers can trundle around 130 - 135 max and still be effective like the 6'8 jamieson.

Naseem Shah and Mohammad Hasnain have bowled the most balls over 140KPH in this PSL - 86 and 84 respectively.

Musa Khan is the only bowler to have hit 150KPH.

Naseem Shah and Mohammad Hasnain have bowled the most balls over 140KPH in this PSL - 86 and 84 respectively.

Musa Khan is the only bowler to have hit 150KPH.

Hasnain has also hit 150 I'm pretty sure.

Fastest deliveries by Pakistan bowlers so far -
Hasnain - 151.0kph
Musa - 150.8kph
Shaheen - 149.8kph
Naseem - 148.7kph
Wahab - 148.6kph
Rauf - 147.3kph
Dilbar - 146.5kph
Irshad - 144.5kph
Akif - 144.0kph

Shaheens really ramping it up, almost 150...up there with Shah and Husnain

Fastest deliveries by Pakistan bowlers so far -
Hasnain - 151.0kph
Musa - 150.8kph
Shaheen - 149.8kph
Naseem - 148.7kph
Wahab - 148.6kph
Rauf - 147.3kph
Dilbar - 146.5kph
Irshad - 144.5kph
Akif - 144.0kph

Now if one of these bowlers can take it up a notch and hit 155 kph. That will make the tournament for me.

Now if one of these bowlers can take it up a notch and hit 155 kph. That will make the tournament for me.

I already stated in a earlier post no one will clock 155 in this tournament I'd be shocked if someone does

155 kmh is over 96 mph.I don't think any current bolwer from any country can clock this.Speeds is not everything.Anyone who bowls around 145 and swind the ball or has good line and length can trouble batsmen.Speeds is no use it the bowler sprays it around.

Dilbar Hussain from Lahore Qalanders is also generating some pace, not sure what is his average speed:qalandars

Dilbar Hussain today

148.2 kph & 147.8 kph by the end of his 3rd over.

Come On bowl those Yorkers you are renowned for.

Back