[VIDEOS/PICTURES] Babar Azam re-appointed as Pakistan white-ball captain

Is it the right decision to re-appoint Babar Azam as white-ball captain?

• Total voters
We will win the T20 WC this year, next year’s Champion’s Trophy, the 2026 T20 WC, and the 2027 ODI WC.

Not to mention we will become the #1 ranked Test team and go undefeated for the next 5 years.
Thanks for writing this,

Post is bookmarked.

I still have the same opinion. I believe that once Shaheen was made captain, he should have had the opportunity to continue through the end of the T20 WC at least.

But for now, I will enjoy the meltdown of the Babar haters.

I still have the same opinion. I believe that once Shaheen was made captain, he should have had the opportunity to continue through the end of the T20 WC at least.

But for now, I will enjoy the meltdown of the Babar haters.

What you have stated above, stand by it!

If you think that’s a serious post and not just trolling Babar haters like you, I’m not really sure what to tell you :ROFLMAO:
So you stand for nothing? But you want to watch people who stand for something out of honesty to have a meltdown?

What are Babar haters? They don’t care about Pakistan and just want Babar to suffer personally?

So you stand for nothing? But you want to watch people who stand for something out of honesty to have a meltdown?

What are Babar haters? They don’t care about Pakistan and just want Babar to suffer personally?
People criticized some decisions that Naqvi made and you basically just called them angry supporters. Sorry, I’m not gonna feel bad now when he makes a decision against what you wanted.

Also I’ve already posted what I stand for many times in the past few threads about Babar being reappointed. You can go back and read those threads. You were too busy telling us that your source was saying these reports were wrong and that Babar was really called to ask when he would show up for camp.

People criticized some decisions that Naqvi made and you basically just called them angry supporters. Sorry, I’m not gonna feel bad now when he makes a decision against what you wanted.
Right, you stand for political agendas and not cricket.

Got it.

One of the worst captains I’ve ever seen in Cricket. We are a circus clown show run by idiot after idiot with no stability whatsoever. What a waste of resources and talent.

Na I’m going to take things for face value,

Don’t backtrack now, and stop supporting your friend.

Right, you stand for political agendas and not cricket.

Got it.
I have no involvement in Pakistani politics, I don’t even live in Pakistan.

But when someone tries to make reasonable criticisms and you just turn it into politics, what do you expect us to do when he makes a decision you don’t like? Should we now take your criticism super seriously or should we treat your criticisms the same way you treated other’s criticisms?

I already said many many times that in my opinion if they were just going to bring Babar back he should not have been dropped. It makes no sense to me to bring Shaheen as captain only to drop him after 1 series.

Na I’m going to take things for face value,

Don’t backtrack now, and stop supporting your friend.
To be honest I have no idea who “160KPH” is, I’m just trying to help you avoid digging an even bigger hole for yourself in missing the attempted subtlety and irony of his post.
However, should you remain content in letting it fly over your head, so be it.
I wish you well

I have no involvement in Pakistani politics, I don’t even live in Pakistan.

But when someone tries to make reasonable criticisms and you just turn it into politics, what do you expect us to do when he makes a decision you don’t like? Should we now take your criticism super seriously or should we treat your criticisms the same way you treated other’s criticisms?

I already said many many times that in my opinion if they were just going to bring Babar back he should not have been dropped. It makes no sense to me to bring Shaheen as captain only to drop him after 1 series.
But you want to pick fights with people who basically supported what you are arguing here? So why are you so confused? If you believe in something, why mock/ridicule people who believe in the same truth as you?

Respectfully, why not bro? This is all politically motivated.

It’s not really about cricket. If it were, how does Babar merit a return as white ball leader?
For political stuff, we have other thread available. No need to bring imran khan or PPP here. Keep thread on topic.

To be honest I have no idea who “160KPH” is, I’m just trying to help you avoid digging an even bigger hole for yourself in missing the attempted subtlety and irony of his post.
However, should you remain content in letting it fly over your head, so be it.
I wish you well
I can handle myself, thanks for your concern

For political stuff, we have other thread available. No need to bring imran khan or PPP here. Keep thread on topic.
Right,

Do you agree this decision isn’t based on merit though?

Babar’s last ODI results: ICC World Cup, 4 out of 9 wins (Netherlands, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and New Zealand on DLS)

Asia Cup: 2 wins (Bangladesh and Nepal)

But you want to pick fights with people who basically supported what you are arguing here? So why are you so confused? If you believe in something, why mock/ridicule people who believe in the same truth as you?
Because when people were making some criticisms that I was making before, you called them supporters of a certain political figure rather than engage with the point. Now you’re getting treated the way you treat others and you don’t like it?

Anyway, I’ve made many points about who I thought should be captain before. Either Shaheen should have stayed on or maybe Rizwan should have been captain as he is the most consistent captain in the PSL.

Overall though, it does not matter that much. The truth is that Pakistan’s cricket problems run deeper than just captaincy. We do decent in T20 no matter who is captain but in ODI our issue is with lack of talent in certain positions, not the captaincy.

Right,

Babar’s last ODI results: ICC World Cup, 4 out of 9 wins (Netherlands, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and New Zealand on DLS)

I never wanted Babar to take this role once again. He was getting back into batting form nicely but this extra burden will do no good to him.

There was no point of making him captain again and remove shaheen just after 1 series failure.

The great Snake of Pakistan cricket,

Mohammad Yousuf! This is all him in the selection committee! He was a defender of the Dosti Yaari culture under Saqlain too.

I never wanted Babar to take this role once again. He was getting back into batting form nicely but this extra burden will do no good to him.

There was no point of making him captain again and remove shaheen just after 1 series failure.
But I ask you to be fair and honest,

Was his initial removal justified or not?

Babar does jot have personality of intellect to be a captain and he is also backing wrong players and offerring them 100 of chances to prove they are useless at cost of series or tournament. Hope he has very little influence over selection or he could call back likes of Faheem and Nawaz if not Asif Ali too.

it’s clear Lahore lobby showing their authority . Babar’s selfish behaviour is clear for all to see now . Babar is not even a better captain than Shan or shadab . You gave this failure captain 4 years and still want him while shaheen only got 5 games and you made a decision based on that . What a mockery !

The issue is mixing up formats.

In T20, in the last WC we made the final where we were in an 50/50 match at one point before lost our main pacer to injury and before that we made the semi final in 2021 and lost to Australia who won the whole tournament.

I am fair and honest in my opinion. The removal of Babar earlier was not bad because he failed badly in a few tournaments. T20s we qualified for semis and finals back to back so it was not that bad of a results but failing to not even win 1 out of 4-5 tournament is not good. And his own batting form was also not good during that tenure.

Because when people were making some criticisms that I was making before, you called them supporters of a certain political figure rather than engage with the point. Now you’re getting treated the way you treat others and you don’t like it?
The people who supported Babar were indeed supporters of a certain political figure, they were blindly defending him because Babar was their leader’s choice. How was I or people like me wrong to call this out.

The people who are supporting Babar now are enjoying it because it brings down the decision made by Zaka Ashraf, who belongs to a political party that those people sincerely hate!

It’s fans like me who honestly give no craps about politics and have been SCREAMING for an XI that represents Pakistan fairly and on merit! Of course we will call out the truth as we see it!

So babar going to open again in t20
Yes, with Rizwan

Our batting order:

1. Rizwan (he will face first ball as Babar is senior)
2. Babar
3. Fakhar
4. Saim
5. Iftikhar (might get sent to 8)
6. Salman Agha
7. Shadab
8. Usama Mir
9. Shaheen
10. Wasim Jr
11. Naseem

Yes, with Rizwan

Our batting order:

1. Rizwan (he will face first ball as Babar is senior)
2. Babar
3. Fakhar
4. Saim
5. Iftikhar (might get sent to 8)
6. Salman Agha
7. Shadab
8. Usama Mir
9. Shaheen
10. Wasim Jr
11. Naseem
Opening position is the best position for statpadder babar know that

I can understand now why Imad made those decisions in life that are harmful to his body.

This stuff is highly distressing

Opening position is the best position for statpadder babar know that
Well, you should let him bat if you want to ensure that Pakistan remain below par

He is the face of our cricket team, what can we do?

Very easy to blame Babar here. He could have refused but he didn't.

As far as Shaheen is concerned, Shaheen in the past has made many pro IK statements and credited IK for encouraging him to accept the LQ captaincy. Naqvi is Asim Munirs brother in law and an extension of the establishment which is hell bent on punishing anyone who supports IK.

How did you come to this conclusion when Shahid Afridi was lobbying for Shaheen? They're trying hard to portray him as the next IK

Last edited by a moderator:
Right,

Bro!!! Babar fans are too busy with Babar's stats plus some wins here and there. Not bother with winning trophies

Bro!!! Babar fans are too busy with Babar's stats plus some wins here and there. Not bother with winning trophies
Let’s put trophies aside, we don’t have captains of the Australian/English caliber. We get that

Just a general cricketing POV, how was the team growing in ability and strategy under him?

If cricket was to be divided in 2 tiers

Babar would be the best captain in tier 2

Babar Azam is committing career suicide by accepting captaincy at this point.
The only people who committed career suicide are the PP posters who have been doing bhangra for two weeks at the prospect of Amir and Imad returning to international cricket and have been working overtime to convince everyone that Babar is the worst batsman in history. :klopp

Babar Azam Stats as a Captain.

First Captain in the History of Pakistan who lost 6 Tournaments out of 6 .
Never Won any Major Trophy..❌
Lost 6 Major Tournaments
Lost the T20 Worldcup 2021
Lost the T20 Worldcup 2022
Lost the Asia Cup 2022.
Lost the Asia Cup 2023
Lost the One ICC Test Championship.
Lost ODI Worldcup 2023 .
Pakistan has lost five matches for the first time in the history of World Cup.
In Asia Cup 2023 ,In Super 4 Stage Pakistan ended at last spot their worst position ever in Asia Cup history !
The first time in World Cup history that Pakistan has lost four matches in a row. (Worldcup 2023 ).

Pakistan defending 270+ in world Cups
Before Babar azam Captaincy
1975 - 2019 (15 Matches - 14 wins - 1 Defeat )
Under Babar Azam Captaincy
2023 (3 Matches - 1 Win - 2 Defeats )

After 1999, Pakistan First time lost the Match against South Africa in Worldcup .

First time Lost the Match against Zimbabwe in Worldcup .
First time Lost the Match against Afghanistan in an ODI and Worldcup.
Lost the Match against Zimbabwe in T20 Series in Zimbabwe.
Lost the T20 series against Australia in Australia.
Lost the T20 Series against Australia B team in Pakistan.
Lost the Test Series against Australia in Pakistan.
Lost 4 Home Tests in a Row for the first time in the history of pakistan.
White Washed against England B team in ODI .
White Washed against England in test .
Lost the T20 Series against England in England.
Lost the T20 series against England in Pakistan.
Lost the test match against 8 ranked team West Indies and level the series .
Lost the test match against 7th ranked team Sri Lanka and level the series .
Lost the ODI Series against Newzealand in Pakistan..
Level the T20 series against Newzealand B team in Pakistan!
Pakistan's heaviest ODI World Cup defeat against india in terms of overs left . India won by 7 wickets with 117 balls(19.3 overs ) to spare.

First Captain in the History of PSL Who Lost 9 Matches out of 10 .
First Captain in the History of PSL Who lose the Match twice after scoring 240+ ..

Before Babar Azam Captaincy Pakistan was number 1 team in T20 Ranking and Now Pakistan is 5th Rank team in T20 .

Despite playing 52 matches in ICC events (including Asia cup), Babar Azam has only received one man of the match award.

Most matches captained for Pakistan:
Imran Khan 187
Misbah-ul-Haq 151
Babar Azam 134
Wasim Akram 134

You are saying that he is Still learning after 134 Matches ?
Pakistan Azam mostly wins against B or C teams !

When Babar azam became the Captain.
Pakistan team position at that time
Odi (5th position)
Test (6th position)
T20 ( 1st position)

When Babar Azam Leave the Captaincy :
Odi (4th position )
Test (6th position )
T20 (5th position)

Team Ranking improvement under Babar azam Captaincy within 4 years )
ODI (5th => 4th) (Only +1 Ranking improvement)
Test (6th => 6th ) ( No improvement in Ranking )
T20 (1st = 5th ) (- 4 Ranking Decline)

▪︎Pakistan's Win Ratio in Last 4 Editions of ICC ODI World Cup ~
• WC 2011 : 71 % ( Capt : Afridi )
• WC 2015 : 57 % ( Capt : Misbah )
• WC 2019 : 63 % ( Capt : Saifi )
• WC 2023 : 44 % ( Capt : Babar )

Figures show that WC 23 was the worst campaign Team Pakistan had in last 4 Editions despite having No.1 Ranked Team , Batter and Bowler ~( We all know that Pakistan won mostly matches against B or C team Under Babar azam Captaincy)

Dunya Trophies jeetnay walo ko yad rkhti hai jaisay Imran khan ,Younis khan , Sarfraz Ahmed !
In 3no nay trophies jeeti Hain jubhi inka name hai !
Bhalay worldcup may India say haar jao koi farq NH parhta lekin trophy jeet jao ,trophy important hai na k ak T20 worldcup may India ko harana or us k bad buri trha India say haartay rehna !

Babar Azam Stats as a Captain.

First Captain in the History of Pakistan who lost 6 Tournaments out of 6 .
Never Won any Major Trophy..❌
Lost 6 Major Tournaments
Lost the T20 Worldcup 2021
Lost the T20 Worldcup 2022
Lost the Asia Cup 2022.
Lost the Asia Cup 2023
Lost the One ICC Test Championship.
Lost ODI Worldcup 2023 .
Pakistan has lost five matches for the first time in the history of World Cup.
In Asia Cup 2023 ,In Super 4 Stage Pakistan ended at last spot their worst position ever in Asia Cup history !
The first time in World Cup history that Pakistan has lost four matches in a row. (Worldcup 2023 ).

Pakistan defending 270+ in world Cups
Before Babar azam Captaincy
1975 - 2019 (15 Matches - 14 wins - 1 Defeat )
Under Babar Azam Captaincy
2023 (3 Matches - 1 Win - 2 Defeats )

After 1999, Pakistan First time lost the Match against South Africa in Worldcup .

First time Lost the Match against Zimbabwe in Worldcup .
First time Lost the Match against Afghanistan in an ODI and Worldcup.
Lost the Match against Zimbabwe in T20 Series in Zimbabwe.
Lost the T20 series against Australia in Australia.
Lost the T20 Series against Australia B team in Pakistan.
Lost the Test Series against Australia in Pakistan.
Lost 4 Home Tests in a Row for the first time in the history of pakistan.
White Washed against England B team in ODI .
White Washed against England in test .
Lost the T20 Series against England in England.
Lost the T20 series against England in Pakistan.
Lost the test match against 8 ranked team West Indies and level the series .
Lost the test match against 7th ranked team Sri Lanka and level the series .
Lost the ODI Series against Newzealand in Pakistan..
Level the T20 series against Newzealand B team in Pakistan!
Pakistan's heaviest ODI World Cup defeat against india in terms of overs left . India won by 7 wickets with 117 balls(19.3 overs ) to spare.

First Captain in the History of PSL Who Lost 9 Matches out of 10 .
First Captain in the History of PSL Who lose the Match twice after scoring 240+ ..

Before Babar Azam Captaincy Pakistan was number 1 team in T20 Ranking and Now Pakistan is 5th Rank team in T20 .

Despite playing 52 matches in ICC events (including Asia cup), Babar Azam has only received one man of the match award.

Most matches captained for Pakistan:
Imran Khan 187
Misbah-ul-Haq 151
Babar Azam 134
Wasim Akram 134

You are saying that he is Still learning after 134 Matches ?
Pakistan Azam mostly wins against B or C teams !

When Babar azam became the Captain.
Odi (5th position)
Test (6th position)
T20 ( 1st position)

When Babar Azam Leave the Captaincy :
Odi (4th position )
Test (6th position )
T20 (5th position)

Team Ranking improvement under Babar azam Captaincy within 4 years )
ODI (5th => 4th) (Only +1 Ranking improvement)
Test (6th => 6th ) ( No improvement in Ranking )
T20 (1st = 5th ) (- 4 Ranking Decline)

▪︎Pakistan's Win Ratio in Last 4 Editions of ICC ODI World Cup ~
• WC 2011 : 71 % ( Capt : Afridi )
• WC 2015 : 57 % ( Capt : Misbah )
• WC 2019 : 63 % ( Capt : Saifi )
• WC 2023 : 44 % ( Capt : Babar )

Figures show that WC 23 was the worst campaign Team Pakistan had in last 4 Editions despite having No.1 Ranked Team , Batter and Bowler ~( We all know that Pakistan won mostly matches against B or C team Under Babar azam Captaincy)

Dunya Trophies jeetnay walo ko yad rkhti hai jaisay Imran khan ,Younis khan , Sarfraz Ahmed !
In 3no nay trophies jeeti Hain jubhi inka name hai !
Bhalay worldcup may India say haar jao koi farq NH parhta lekin trophy jeet jao ,trophy important hai na k ak T20 worldcup may India ko harana or us k bad buri trha India say haartay rehna !
Bro, I copied your thread and post it to Akhter Abbasi Youtube video who supporting Babar using stats. Hopefully you will not mind

Comedy circus as usual in Pakistan. The whole country has become a joke.

If Babar had any self esteem, he would have declined and focus on his batting. It’s just goes to show how he loved the power of being captain and how is ego was hurt when he was removed. Professionalism is a distant dream in Pakistan’s cricket.

This new stint as captain won’t be same as previous one. There will be grouping, liking and disliking from. Everyone will be playing for themselves.

The dumbest of the dumbs are at the helm steering Pakistan and its cricket to inevitable destruction.

Don't know who is more deluded? Rana for thinking this would not happen or Babar thinking he is a good captain?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very bad decision and makes zero sense however if he will be leading the team we just have to hope and pray he learns from past lessons and try to become a better captain

not really a big issue everyone and their dog knows Babar can't perform in tournaments as soon as we are out of the tournament media will make sure Babar is sacked again as captain

With the return of Babar Azam as captain and the return of Amir and Imad, the legendary Karachi Kings have been reunited.

Whatever petty disagreements and arguments happened in the past must be left in the past. Now we must stand together.

Shaheen, Naseem, Amir.
Shadab, Imad, Iftikhar.
Babar, Saim, Usman Khan, Rizwan, Harris.

Pakistan vs everybody.

not really a big issue everyone and their dog knows Babar can't perform in tournaments as soon as we are out of the tournament media will make sure Babar is sacked again as captain
And then what?

Rizwan will be captain?

Babar should work on his captaincy and hard hitting, Pakistan has a good attack and exciting young players like Saim Naseem WasimJr. Etc along with seasoned Pro like Rizwan Shadab Babar himself and SSA add to it the cheats and smokers have also joined it let's see hopefully it won't be CT 06 where there was infighting and bans and illdiscipline issues

With the return of Babar Azam as captain and the return of Amir and Imad, the legendary Karachi Kings have been reunited.

Whatever petty disagreements and arguments happened in the past must be left in the past. Now we must stand together.

Shaheen, Naseem, Amir.
Shadab, Imad, Iftikhar.
Babar, Saim, Usman Khan, Rizwan, Harris.

Pakistan vs everybody.
You forgot Hasan Ali, Nawaz. Heard Shaheen may benched for Rauf. Don't think Usman has any chance to play as Babar will not take any new player for experiment. As a captain Babar have full authority to choose whom he wants.
So most likely
Babar-Rizwan
Fakhar Ifti
Haris/Saim
Amir Shadab Nawaz Rauf Hasan in main team.

You forgot Hasan Ali, Nawaz. Heard Shaheen may benched for Rauf. Don't think Usman has any chance to play as Babar will not take any new player for experiment. As a captain Babar have full authority to choose whom he wants.
So most likely
Babar-Rizwan
Fakhar Ifti
Haris/Saim
Amir Shadab Nawaz Rauf Hasan in main team.
We have a new PCB chairman and a new selection committee as well as 2 new coaches about to be hired.

I will hope that they make intelligent selections until I’m proven wrong.

More pressing thing is Shaheen missed the Sydney test due to the false hope of leading his side in a World Cup. If PCB hadn't created this confusion, Shaheen could have given it his all in a marquee test series instead of playing those useless T20Is in NZ.

PCB has played a cruel joke on him, didn't even give him a chance to prove himself. And missed their best ever opportunity of winning a test in Australia after 30 years drought. This Aussie side was there for the taking as West Indies showed a month later in Gabba.

This is a poor move by the PCB for a few reasons.

Firstly the new coach for the white ball formats hasn't been appointed yet and should of had an input.

Secondly removing Shaheen after 1 series is a foolish knee jerk reaction and could have an adverse effect on his performance and create instability within the team close to a world tournament.

Thirdly Babar himself should of declined the offer.

We needed a fresh approach and mindset with someone tactically and strategically astute with game awareness to go to plan b or c during a game if need be and be able to think outside the box to make things happen.

If the PCB felt Shaheen wasn't the man then on merit Riz should of got an opportunity with Shadab being second choice with Hesson endorsing his credentials.

Imad could of been a short term solution as well.

He is literally the mack daddy of all his haters 🤣🤣🤣

I would like a 1 min silence for the Bacha Party please.

Big and small Eid cancelled this year.

This is a poor move by the PCB for a few reasons.

Firstly the new coach for the white ball formats hasn't been appointed yet and should of had an input.

Secondly removing Shaheen after 1 series is a foolish knee jerk reaction and could have an adverse effect on his performance and create instability within the team close to a world tournament.

Thirdly Babar himself should of declined the offer.

We needed a fresh approach and mindset with someone tactically and strategically astute with game awareness to go to plan b or c during a game if need be and be able to think outside the box to make things happen.

If the PCB felt Shaheen wasn't the man then on merit Riz should of got an opportunity with Shadab being second choice with Hesson endorsing his credentials.

Imad could of been a short term solution as well.
Apparently the new coach did have an input

I believe it is Kirsten, and you can see how he has set his team up with Gujrat.

He’s going to make Babar open in T20s most likely with Rizwan

He is literally the mack daddy of all his haters 🤣🤣🤣

I would like a 1 min silence for the Bacha Party please.

Big and small Eid cancelled this year.
Turns out Amir and Imad were playing checkers while Babar was behind the scenes playing chess.

Checkmate boys.

Come on Rizwan may better than Babar or you want to give Babar another 6-7 years?
Rizwan doesn’t live on this planet I’m afraid. The guy needs to be avoided, he will cause a lot of issues even though he doesn’t intend to be a miscreant

Most social media posts and trends are against Babar this time ie it was very selfish of him to accept the captaincy and dethrone Shaheen in this manner.

However Babar was admanant in his conditions to the PCB ie I want the captaincy in all formats, I want the players I want ie no Amir, Imad, I want a say in the next coach.

Naqvi told him to sit down ie we are offering you the white ball captaincy keeping the T20 WC and CT 2025 in mind, we have other options as well, you will be given a fair long term chance as captain depending on team performance, as far as selection of the players is concerned, leave that to the selectors and mind you I will be keeping a close eye on things, I will not tolerate any injustice with any player on my watch, we will announce the test captain later in after the T20 WC ends and when we have the test coach here as well.

Were you present when he was hired mate 🤣🤣 if you have access to the terms and conditions do share them buddy

Turns out Amir and Imad were playing checkers while Babar was behind the scenes playing chess.

Checkmate boys.

This is incredible really, this reminds me of Vince bringing back the past it NWO but only to do jobs to Rock/Austin 🤣

We have a new PCB chairman and a new selection committee as well as 2 new coaches about to be hired.

I will hope that they make intelligent selections until I’m proven wrong.
Babar is stubborn. He will not listen neither to selectors like 2023 to Inzi co. nor coaches ie Micky. PCB is just wasting money. Whomever will choose to coach will end up dark spot on their coaching. PCB will sack coaches as scapegoat after we fail to reach semi.

Were you present when he was hired mate 🤣🤣 if you have access to the terms and conditions do share them buddy
Don't believe this Naqvi guy!!!! Heard lots of injustice to people by himself. How can you tolerate injustice if you are not just yourself. This is the Public show talk

It will be blockbuster viewing when Pandya, sorry I mean Amir has to get in line and pledge allegiance to Babar.

Amir/Imad will be forced to acknowledge their tribal chief @BunnyRabbit
More like Babar’s dad has told him to acknowledge those two as the brother’s of destruction

More like Babar’s dad has told him to acknowledge those two as the brother’s of destruction

I think both of them are going to be joining the Babar kiss his backside club though lol they have to play under him 🤣

I think both of them are going to be joining the Babar kiss his backside club though lol they have to play under him 🤣
Well that’s not what his dad wants, he wants it the other way round because he knows his son needs them.

“Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watches. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest.. he strikes.”

Imad and Amir’s antics on television may have riled up their fanbase, but behind the scenes Babar, surely a student of the political philosopher Machiavelli, waited for the right moment to make his move and extract his revenge. Now Babar has taken hold of Pakistani cricket in its entirety and will lead everyone, including Imad and Amir, to the glory of a T20 WC win.

Well that’s not what his dad wants, he wants it the other way round because he knows his son needs them.

Babar’s dad is just preparing both Imad and Amir for the kiss the Azam’s behind in advance me thinks

Babar’s dad is just preparing both Imad and Amir for the kiss the Azam’s behind in advance me thinks
Good cap, bad cop routine.

Now that Babar has seized power there is no reason to have his family members gloat in public. We are now all united under the banner of Pakistani cricket and Imad and Amir will serve their role well in the upcoming WC.

it’s clear Lahore lobby showing their authority . Babar’s selfish behaviour is clear for all to see now . Babar is not even a better captain than Shan or shadab . You gave this failure captain 4 years and still want him while shaheen only got 5 games and you made a decision based on that . What a mockery !
This has nothing to do with Lahore or any other city.

They are a white house appointment.

Not the people of Pakistan's elected leadership.

Imagine the embarrassment and shame that a man locked inside jail, his party denied every single right, zero election campaign, media personalities silenced, murdered or kidnapped and still against all odds triumphing spectacularly with an overall majority.

This is the establishment and the unelected cronies who are trying to point score due to Babar s popularity amongst the population at a time when every Pakistani hates these criminals with a passion as they have been exposed in every way possible.

The only people that support them are people who benefit of them directly/indirectly and the people who don't want the country to progress.

Back