[VIDEOS/PICTURES] Babar Azam re-appointed as Pakistan white-ball captain

Is it the right decision to re-appoint Babar Azam as white-ball captain?

• Total voters
@Rana It's hilarious reading past comments 🤣🤣🤣. Thank you so much for not letting these people forget their past claims.

You have no idea how many times I've heard the words "I never claimed that" or people claiming the team was bad and that it wasn't Babar's fault deapite these people prior to the World Cup outright admitting Babar would take them to the finals and that the team was one of the strongest ever.

I still remember the thread claiming 2024 pakistan is the strongest t20 pakistani team in history 🤣

Bro, I am not a blind follower. I never wanted Babar to be a captain for the 2nd time. His 1st stint was enough.

Babar needs to focus on his batting. That is the best he can do now.
You are not a blind follower I agree. Because you can clearly see the path you follow.

Too bad the path that you're following is filled with cramps, Blind sight screen issues, Wasted drs reviews, unhappiness about being sent at no 5 and not opening in t20, and a bunch of magic bats for each no.

I offer you a very simple path, Rather then sticking to this one, Head to your left, where you'll find an actual middle order batter(Kamran ghulam and an actual opener (Fakhar Zaman) opening and batting at no4.

And an actual keeper batting at no 7 like a sane cricketer. (Muhammad haris)

Back