[VIDEOS/PICTURES] Kagiso Rabada - A champion bowler

Rabada is average in Asia and Shami isn’t average in SENA.

A well rounded bowler should be able to adapt in all condition, this is the difference between Steyn and Rabada. Rabada struggles outside his comfort zone and is a fast, bouncy, seaming track bully

Rabada averages 34.5 in Asia. Shami averages 33.9 in SENA

44 under Dhoni
28 under Kohli

Dhoni was never a fast bowler captain, he mostly liked line and length bowlers like Vinay Kumar and Parveen Kumar.

44 under Dhoni
28 under Kohli

Dhoni was never a fast bowler captain, he mostly liked line and length bowlers like Vinay Kumar and Parveen Kumar.

Under Kohli, it was mostly in bowler friendly conditions.

Dhoni was never a bowling captain.

Ganguly and Kohli are captains of bowlers

Under them bowlers feel loved amd cared like women with dad bod men.

All Indians started to make him mediocre,stats does not show the picture he bowled well in this tour but there were no one to support him when you have trundlers like Philander and inexperienced bowler like Nortge.
He was highest wicket taker from South Africa in this series.
He is not a failure in Asia,he bowled well in Sri Lanka last year.

I wonder how noone cosiders these facts when they call Kapil Dev below Imran Khan as a bowler and when they call Srinath an average bowler. :)

Rabada was poor in the WC, lengths are defensive and doesn't attack the Batsman. He was, however better in the 3rd test and looked to have got some rhythm back.

I wonder how noone cosiders these facts when they call Kapil Dev below Imran Khan as a bowler and when they call Srinath an average bowler. :)

I never told that Rabada is best bowler in the world,I say that he bowled well.
Kapil should have retired after 1992 world cup or before that.
His legacy will be known same as James Anderson longevity but not effective.
In terms of longevity Courtney Walsh was successful.

I never told that Rabada is best bowler in the world,I say that he bowled well.
Kapil should have retired after 1992 world cup or before that.
His legacy will be known same as James Anderson longevity but not effective.
In terms of longevity Courtney Walsh was successful.

The points you raised for Rabada that he hasnt a decent bowling partner to justify your point about Rabada's poor performance. Well, Kapil bowled without a bowling partner and without any decent bowlers for his entire career. Imagine what a hit his bowling stats took because of that.
Srinath for the first half of his career, when he was express, had no bowling partner neither a mentor to learn from. It was only around 2001ish that Zaheer and Nehra started bowling with him. But by then, he was at the fag end of his career.

The points you raised for Rabada that he hasnt a decent bowling partner to justify your point about Rabada's poor performance. Well, Kapil bowled without a bowling partner and without any decent bowlers for his entire career. Imagine what a hit his bowling stats took because of that.
Srinath for the first half of his career, when he was express, had no bowling partner neither a mentor to learn from. It was only around 2001ish that Zaheer and Nehra started bowling with him. But by then, he was at the fag end of his career.

Richard Hadlee did it, Courtney Walsh at the end of his career he outbowled Ambrose so many times.
Kapil is a good bowler but not great and he will be known same as James Anderson.
Rabada is just 24 now he has lots of time to prove.

Richard Hadlee did it, Courtney Walsh at the end of his career he outbowled Ambrose so many times.
Kapil is a good bowler but not great and he will be known same as James Anderson.
Rabada is just 24 now he has lots of time to prove.

If hadlee did and Walsh did, then Rabada should have done it too. Just means he is another average joe.

I will judge him then too. But for now, he is nothing more than an average bowler who is a home track bully. Nothing more.

Home track bully are you kidding me?
He averages 17 in Australia 23 in Srilanka 28 in England.

I will judge him then too. But for now, he is nothing more than an average bowler who is a home track bully. Nothing more.

Here is the problem of some fans who always look through stats and judge them,Let's talk about shami last year in England he averaged 38 in that series but we know that he bowled well and sometimes he was unlucky just because he was beating the bat so many times.

He continues to remain a fantastic bowler in test cricket. This series was one of the toughest he had to deal against but he looked the only bowler who could make some impact but eventually couldn't do much with the bowl. At least he didn't became a stock bowler like Philander who was struggling for wickets in these conditions.

Rabada has done well in Sri Lanka and Australia has been great in other countries also. Overall, he still remains one of the best bowler in the world but maybe for now, Cummins and Bumrah can be rated higher in terms of recent performance.

Standard Bank Proteas paceman, Kagiso Rabada has sustained a groin strain and will take no further part in the Australia tour to South Africa and has been further ruled out of the team’s subsequent tour to India starting early next month. The injury took place during the KFC T20 international series against the Australia which ended on Wednesday evening and will see him out of action for approximately four weeks.

Cricket South Africa Chief Medical Officer, Dr Shuaib Manjra said;

“Kagiso (Rabada) sustained a groin muscle strain in the T20 series against Australia, he was assessed by the medical staff, assisted by an MRI scan. The significant injury means that he will take approximately four weeks to heal, which effectively rules him out of both the Australia and India ODI series.

“The CSA medical staff will ensure his effective and expeditious recovery.”

No replacement has been named as yet.

In an instagram chat:

“I would love to play Pakistan Super League one day. Unfortunately it clashed with some other commitments like the Mzansi Super League and also our international season"

He continues to remain a fantastic bowler in test cricket. This series was one of the toughest he had to deal against but he looked the only bowler who could make some impact but eventually couldn't do much with the bowl. At least he didn't became a stock bowler like Philander who was struggling for wickets in these conditions.

Rabada has done well in Sri Lanka and Australia has been great in other countries also. Overall, he still remains one of the best bowler in the world but maybe for now, Cummins and Bumrah can be rated higher in terms of recent performance.
My mind says cummins, bumrah> Rabada but my heart says Rabada >>> bumrah, cummins
I just love his attitude of IDGF and his passion for the game, I think most pak fans enjoy watching (lets be honest) a*****e kinda fast bowlers who are just mean

I love kagiso. He will definitely go down as one of the greatest ever but I still think boom boom bumrah and cummins are better.

I love kagiso. He will definitely go down as one of the greatest ever but I still think boom boom bumrah and cummins are better.

Not the Bumrah that we saw in NZ. if that Bumrah doesnt improve from that version, he is back in the pack. Rabada has simple problem- his lengths are too short(Broad and Anderson had similar problems until constant badgering by the SKY commentary team forced them to change) and have been for the last 1.5 years. He is also lacking rhythm and the injuries havent helped.

An all time great test bowler in the making.

Like Steyn he has been disappointing in ODIs but South Africa genuinely seek to have given up on LOIs from their attitude over the last many years.

In tests, South Africa are a different unit and in that format Rabada is class.

He is a bit of ***** however. Likes to trash talk in the press but on the ground when he gets hit around he chickens out of confrontations

Not the Bumrah that we saw in NZ. if that Bumrah doesnt improve from that version, he is back in the pack. Rabada has simple problem- his lengths are too short(Broad and Anderson had similar problems until constant badgering by the SKY commentary team forced them to change) and have been for the last 1.5 years. He is also lacking rhythm and the injuries havent helped.

that bumrah just came back from a serious injury. He already showed how good he can be in the second test. How got rid of Kane twice for a low score. The 2 n.z openers were lucky pant can't keep for sh*t otherwise it would have been an easy 4/5 wicket haul in both innings of the second test.

He was slowly getting back to his best in that series. I have no doubt he will be at his best for the Australian summer tour.

that bumrah just came back from a serious injury. He already showed how good he can be in the second test. How got rid of Kane twice for a low score. The 2 n.z openers were lucky pant can't keep for sh*t otherwise it would have been an easy 4/5 wicket haul in both innings of the second test.

He was slowly getting back to his best in that series. I have no doubt he will be at his best for the Australian summer tour.

Waqar Younis before a similar injury was a freak of nature, that WY lasted 2 and a bit years. Bumrah was destined to be the best Ind fast bowler ever and one of the recent greats, but he lost that zip and if he strives to get it back then it will mean stress on the body and if he doesnt strive, he will be one of the better bowlers but not a great bowler that he looked like being, its these tiny margins that separate the men from the boys.

Waqar Younis before a similar injury was a freak of nature, that WY lasted 2 and a bit years. Bumrah was destined to be the best Ind fast bowler ever and one of the recent greats, but he lost that zip and if he strives to get it back then it will mean stress on the body and if he doesnt strive, he will be one of the better bowlers but not a great bowler that he looked like being, its these tiny margins that separate the men from the boys.

like I said. I watched the whole game. Both test matches. He was close to his best in the second test. He bowled really well. Pant just csnt keep for sh*t. had Saha played the figures would have looked totally different. He beat the bat so many times. Just dint have much luck. Anyway we shall see what happens. I am certain a bowler of his calibre will bounce back stronger than ever. If a player like cummins with a fragile body could make a comeback after 7 years the I am sure bumrah can too.

like I said. I watched the whole game. Both test matches. He was close to his best in the second test. He bowled really well. Pant just csnt keep for sh*t. had Saha played the figures would have looked totally different. He beat the bat so many times. Just dint have much luck. Anyway we shall see what happens. I am certain a bowler of his calibre will bounce back stronger than ever. If a player like cummins with a fragile body could make a comeback after 7 years the I am sure bumrah can too.

I saw Bumrah on very helpful wickets and i didnt see what you say. Any bowler worth their salt would beat the bat on those wickets, he was still good and skill levels are exceptional and will remain good but its that zip that made him such a difficult prospect and he didnt have it. Its the small margin that make such big differences

I saw Bumrah on very helpful wickets and i didnt see what you say. Any bowler worth their salt would beat the bat on those wickets, he was still good and skill levels are exceptional and will remain good but its that zip that made him such a difficult prospect and he didnt have it. Its the small margin that make such big differences

I am pretty sure I follow every indian fixture and I know what he is capable of delivering. I have seen the zip. It was there in the second test.
Even if it wasn't he still bowled really well considering the fact that he was rushed into the series without enough rest. India also were fatigued from playing all these rubbish t20 and bilateral games vs australia and n.z.

He is a top bowler. With modern science and advanced technology I am sure he will return to his best. If cummins could do it then so can bumrah.

I am pretty sure I follow every indian fixture and I know what he is capable of delivering. I have seen the zip. It was there in the second test.
Even if it wasn't he still bowled really well considering the fact that he was rushed into the series without enough rest. India also were fatigued from playing all these rubbish t20 and bilateral games vs australia and n.z.

He is a top bowler. With modern science and advanced technology I am sure he will return to his best. If cummins could do it then so can bumrah.

Well, time will tell. For every one Cummins, there is 10 WY`s that never regained theIR zip. Ian Bishop would have been the best of all the Windies bowlers, but again never recovered to the levels before injury, Correy Colleymore was once a 90mph bowler, looked barely 80mph after the injury and there are other examples our own Mohammed Zahid, a 95mph bowler, but lasted only a year.

Last edited:
25 years old today - Happy Birthday to him.

Proteas fast bowler Kagiso Rabada has revealed that he felt rusty and out of place during the past season.

The 25-year-old celebrated five years in the national team in the 2019/2020 season which ended disappointingly for the group at large.

Rabada himself did not fair too badly over the past 12 months. He claimed 21 wickets in six Tests and five wickets in his five Twenty20 international outings.

“The past season was a disappointment,” Rabada said. “Even if I look back and I reflect and see that my stats were okay, I just felt really rusty and a bit out of place, but I realise that it was never supposed to be easy, so I’m taking it day by day trying to achieve my new set of goals.”

Looking back at his career for the Proteas overall, Rabada admits that time has flown by since he first featured in the green and gold playing at Adelaide against Australia in November 2014. Less than a year later he became a regular feature in the side and he has not looked back since.

“I feel that this five years has really gone by very quickly,” he mused. “There’s been a huge amount of cricket that was played. I’m just really glad that I can get a rest, not in the way that it has come, but it’s been good and I’ve really enjoyed my time off. It has allowed me to think about what I really want and it does make it easier to set goals.”

There is currently no cricket or sport on the go in South Africa due to the global COVID-19 pandemic that has brought the world to a standstill. However, things are expected to change in the coming weeks after the lockdown levels were eased to Level 3 from June 1.

Rabada meanwhile, has often been on the receiving end of criticism for his over-exuberance and feisty attitude on the field. He says he does not read much into what people say and will continue to strive to be the best that he can possibly be.

“I just think it’s passion (not a repeat of mistakes),” he added. “Everyone has their own opinion, which they are entitled to. I’ve identified things that I needed to identify and I will address them with the people that are closest to me and who I feel will be helping me address it.

“I just feel that in life, everyone will criticise you in some way or the other. I think it’s important that you do not take what they say to heart.

“You’ll always have critics and not everyone will agree with what you do but as long as you are true to yourself, that’s the most important thing because then you can grow, but what others say about you should not affect you at all,” Rabada concluded.

Rabada on what qualities he would want to have from other fast bowlers

“If I had to become a bowler by combining the best of all fast bowlers of all time, I’d pick the pace of Shoaib Akhtar, the bounce, line and length of Glenn McGrath, the aggression of Dale Steyn, and the swing of Jimmy Anderson – that’s the bowler I would love to be!”

He has lost his zip since the Aus series. His length is a tiny bit too short, it normally comes from the fear of conceding too many runs and mentally he looked tired.

he is my favourite bowler at the moment.he is still the best in the world. His only competition is pat Cummins who is very good also but kagiso is more pacy and more skillful.

Brilliant bowler, scary that he is 25 only and has 190 test wickets already. He needs to do better outside home though, averages 30 away.

Champion Test bowler but an average LOI bowler.

I think he can end up with 600 Test wickets.

South Africa speedster Kagiso Rabada, who picked up 25 wickets in 12 games for Delhi Capitals in the 2019 edition of the Indian Premier League, will join the squad in the United Arab Emirates by September 2.

Rabada has been instrumental in Capitals’ success along with Indian cricketers Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant and captain Shreyas Iyer. He is also remembered for defending 10 runs in the Super Over against Kolkata Knight Riders.

The right-armer’s last appearance was in February in the T20I series against Australia at home. He later picked up a groin injury but the no cricketing action period, due to the coronavirus scare, healed it quickly.

Rabada will have three tests for COVID-19 on arrival and thereafter, he will head into a one-week quarantine before resuming training. On Saturday, the Capitals had their maiden training session at the ICC Academy in Dubai.

"The temperature is a little warm, so there was heaviness initially but in two or three days, the sharpness will be there. The good thing is we have time.

"The mental preparation depends how we think. We should not think that we are playing after a long time. The batsmen are hitting the ball nicely and the bowlers are bowling well. You need to create that energy and that's how you go into the tournament," said Dhawan at the end of the session.

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/cric...-2-south-africa-uae-dubai/article32479414.ece

one of the best of all time easily. Such a phenomenal bowler. He has no support now which makes it much harder for him to dominate teams as most elite bowlers work in pairs.

Rabada is all alone now. Just like kapil dev of 80s. Hadlee of the 80s etc.

Every other great player always had a phenomenal support bowler to complement them.

bumrah has shami
cummins has hazelwood
boult has Wagner

Rabada is a a fast bouncy track bully.

A lengthy lay-off has recharged his batteries and now, South African speedster Kagiso Rabada wants to log as many overs as possible in training to make sure that he hasn’t “forgotten how to bowl” ahead of the IPL starting this month.The Delhi Capitals pacer, who completed his quarantine on Monday, is happy to be up and running with his teammates with an aim to better the third place finish from the previous edition. Delhi will face Kings XI Punjab in their opening match here on September 20.

“It feels good to be running in, and to be with some teammates as well. It is of course some old teammates and some new ones,” he said after his first nets session with the franchise this season.

“I feel quite strong. I think I just need to bowl more, and make sure I haven’t forgotten how to bowl (laughs). I need to keep up with the bowling practice, but otherwise I feel healthy,” Rabada was quoted as saying in a media release issued by the franchise.

Speaking on the prospect of playing after having been off competition for the last five months due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Rabada said it was a unique moment for everyone to be playing again now.”This (situation) is quite unique, not a lot of people get to do this. We’re in the middle of a desert, playing cricket – it’s something that I didn’t think I would ever be able to do. So it’s a lot of fun also,” said the Proteas pace speahead who has so far 31 wickets from 18 IPL games.

The second-highest wicket-taker in the IPL last season, Rabada also commented on how lockdown gave him the opportunity to take a break from cricket.”It’s been a high volume of cricket in the past five years for me, but I really enjoyed the break at home. I was just chilling with my family, getting to see my friends (virtually) during lockdown. So yeah being home was the best thing,” he said.Rabada is happy with the squad composition and is confident of putting his best foot forward.

“We had a really good season, so I know that we can challenge and win this competition because we came really close last season, so mentally I guess that helps.

“But also, it is a new tournament so we have to start again and we’ve got a nice group put together, nice team,” said Rabada, who has 31 wickets in his IPL career in just 18 matches.

A good start as usual will be key, the bowler reckoned.

“We have to start again and start the whole process, so hopefully we can get off to a good start but win at the end of the season – we want to be the most consistent team and win at times when we really, really need to win,” he added.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cric...reparations/story-K9t3rKwZ6nMrF4QAqLZkSJ.html

Made up of strong limbs and a liberated mind, Kagiso Rabada on Thursday invoked Nelson Mandela and emphasised on fighting for the right causes without “shoving” his opinion down anyone’s throat.

Moving away from the usual cricket stuffs, the leading South African fast bowler spoke about the influence of the iconic anti-apartheid leader in his life and how it shaped his philosophy as he became an elite sportsperson.

Never one to give in to glib talk, Rabada said, “Nelson Mandela played a huge role in the world and particularly in South Africa. Fighting for basic need that is freedom and it is important that nobody feels inferior. It’s important.

“Liberation of mind is the most important thing and that’s the message you want to spread as a sportsman as you do have a platform.” He is one of the world’s premier fast bowlers and currently the IPL’s leading wicket-taker with 21 scalps from 10 games for Delhi Capitals.

While he is a celebrity in his own right, Rabada loves to think of him as an everyday person.

“A lot of people look up to us as sportsman but if I compare myself with an everyday person, I am probably the same.

“Cricket gives me a platform and also social responsibility and a reminder that I need to fight for the right causes. But I will never shove my opinion or ideas down anyone’s throat,” said Rabada during a virtual press conference.

“I will express my opinion as I am doing on this stage and on a political front, liberation is important. Human rights being treated with dignity is important,” the eloquent Proteas pacer added.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cric...son-mandela/story-1CjpXzObDiEnfziK9p430H.html

Leading fast bowler of this generation. Absolutely phenomenal given he’s only 25.

Seems to be very lowly rated by everyone.

The guy is toothless on slow non bouncy wickets

Leading fast bowler of this generation. Absolutely phenomenal given he’s only 25.

Seems to be very lowly rated by everyone.

He needs a good ICC tournament to get noticed by more people. He's obviously phenomenal in tests but underfired in both CT17 and WC19

He needs a good ICC tournament to get noticed by more people. He's obviously phenomenal in tests but underfired in both CT17 and WC19

Just checked, even in the WT20 2016, his ER was 10+

So that's three ICC tournaments he has played and failed to make a mark in.

Not denying his talent, but these are the facts.

Kagiso Rabada's T20 legacy is intact by his performance in IPL this year. It has been a legendary performance from him this year. He doesn't have to perform in WT20 to be considered a great T20 player now. If he does though, it further enhances his legacy.

His overall legacy is anyways much bigger and greater as he is a legend in all-formats. He does need to prove himself a bit more in ODIs though including World Cup.

In tests, the biggest challenge in modern era for a fast bowler is performing vs India in India and unless he delivers that, he will always be remembered as an inferior test bowler to Steyn Gun and White Lightning Donald.

Kagiso Rabada's T20 legacy is intact by his performance in IPL this year. It has been a legendary performance from him this year. He doesn't have to perform in WT20 to be considered a great T20 player now. If he does though, it further enhances his legacy.

His overall legacy is anyways much bigger and greater as he is a legend in all-formats. He does need to prove himself a bit more in ODIs though including World Cup.

In tests, the biggest challenge in modern era for a fast bowler is performing vs India in India and unless he delivers that, he will always be remembered as an inferior test bowler to Steyn Gun and White Lightning Donald.

There is no comparision between any cricket league games and the WT20.

There is no comparision between any cricket league games and the WT20.

T20 format in itself is a joke. WT20 has no value because it happens every year or two. Over a decade, it happens like six times lol. A cricketers legacy is defined by Test Cricket and ODI cricket( World Cup, which happens once in four years) and that is something which is of highest value.

Cricket leagues are just for entertainment and is a good source for being financially strong. So, they are important from money perspective. But a cricketers legacy is defined by Test and ODIs, not these T20 tamasha. They are just ruining the purity of the game, batsmen techniques, and their defense game has gotten weaker by the inclusion of T20 format and that includes WT20 and rest of the leagues also.

WT20 format should happen once in four years. Then it's value will be worthy enough. Till then, its a simple deal. You focus on Test and ODI cricket and 50 overs World Cup and earn $$$ through T20 leagues.

Rabada is a world class bowler and future great of the game. People go ott with ICC tournament performances. If you perform consistently for a long period but don't perform in 1 or 2 ICC tournaments it doesn't mean you can't be an ATG.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most wickets in an IPL season:
32 Dwayne Bravo (2013)
29 Kagiso Rabada (2020) *
28 Lasith Malinga (2011)
28 James Faulkner (2013)
27 Jasprit Bumrah (2020)

Rabad 4/29 in 4 overs in Qualifier 2 in IPL 2020

Last edited:
He is a champion bowler and talks like a true champion too!

Kagiso Rabada, Purple cap:

Today was just my day, I don't think I bowled particularly well in the last over. But there are times when you bowl well and don't have the rewards to show for it, so I'll take it. But that is secondary, primary is winning the tournament. If we win the tournament and I don't take any wickets.. I don't mind that at all.

(Executing the last over) It is challenging, we have been there so many times. I have been there so many times in my career. Playing such a long tournament fatigue mentally and physically can kick in, but I am glad that we could get over the line today. We have to be as good or better in the final. Warner came quite hard in the previous game we played against them, so wanted to get one back at him. He is a fantastic player. There was a bit of swing and so wanted to go full and straight, and it paid off.

He was a key player. We took early wickets up front which made it easy for us because this was clearly a very good wicket. Delhi has never reached the final since the IPL has begun, so we are glad to take the team to this height and now it's all about sealing it off. We have two days to regenerate, get some rest and hopefully make history.

IPL is a huge tournament because of the magnitude of the players. It is a well followed tournament, it doesn't get bigger than this. Mumbai are a very good side. We are a young team, have a lot of talent and the guys are gearing up to do their best.

Rabada seems more threatening in IPL then in LO for South Africa. He is too good to not be impacting LOs more for South Africa.

Rabada was poor in the WC for SA and also against England. He is motivated by big contracts in the IPL. Archer is also similar in his outlook.

Better than Steyn and on par with Donald.

If he played for South Africa from 2008-2014, he would have surpassed Steyn statistically.

One of the best of all time easily in tests especially in SENA. Needs to improve alot in India though*.

Still one of the best ever easily. Better than Alan Donald.

Kagiso is the best in the world all formats combined no one's close to him.He is gonna be the best for Many years to come.Amazing bowler!

Most fast bowlers haven’t even debuted or hit their stride and Rabada has done all this by the time he’s 25. Phenominal.

Kagiso is the best in the world all formats combined no one's close to him.He is gonna be the best for Many years to come.Amazing bowler!

No that would be bumrah. But kagiso is up there. But kagiso is probably the best ever saffer bowler of all time. He is better than Alan Donald and on par with Steyn.

Rabada has performed in tests. He was brilliant in Sri Lanka. The only place where he failed is in India, even Ponting failed here.

A very good ODI bowler but nothing special.

His performance in IPL over the years, particularly this one means he is an ATG T20 bowler also.

Rabada seems more threatening in IPL then in LO for South Africa. He is too good to not be impacting LOs more for South Africa.
Has the Steyn LOI problem: bowls either too full or too short and not smart with his variations.

Proteas speedster, Kagiso Rabada has been ruled out of the Betway One-Day International (ODI) series against England after sustaining a right adductor strain.

The injury is expected to take approximately three weeks to heal. The player will be released from the squad and Bio-Secure Environment tomorrow to begin recovery, rehabilitation and preparation for the Betway Test series against Sri Lanka beginning on 26 December.

I knew he would be effective against Pakistan. He has bowled alot in india, and played a few tests in sri lanka.
His experience in Asia has helped him.

May end up with 500 test wickets when he retires

He is fitter than Steyn and almost equal to him in terms of skill, if he stays injury free will surpass him in no of wickets.

Champion bowler. Nailed on for 500 Test wickets in my opinion.

He has been average for a while and will remain so for a while yet. His action doesnt look right, it lacks rhythm and he will get exposed by the better batters.

Back