[VIDEOS] Why anti Muslim bias is so profound among Hindutva supporters?

First of all, let me say that I don't have any problem in consumption of beef. That said pork and alcohol for Muslims and cow for Hindus are not same. Muslims believe that pork and alcohol is haram, which is a sin, but as non-muslims are already committing much greater sin, it's not a big issue for non-muslims to consume that. Hindus on the other hand is against beef consumption because they belive cow to be holy and killing a cow is insulting something holy to them. The correct comparison to cow slaughter is Quran-burning.
Both forms of protest are extremist. Highlighting one extremist method does not justify the other. Only extremist Hindutva would use such example to justify their extremist way of life.

Muslims should not have any issue with non-Muslim burning a Quran.

I am not accusing you of that but can't believe an educated Hindutva would use that as an example to justify their bigotry. :)

First of all, let me say that I don't have any problem in consumption of beef. That said pork and alcohol for Muslims and cow for Hindus are not same. Muslims believe that pork and alcohol is haram, which is a sin, but as non-muslims are already committing much greater sin, it's not a big issue for non-muslims to consume that. Hindus on the other hand is against beef consumption because they belive cow to be holy and killing a cow is insulting something holy to them. The correct comparison to cow slaughter is Quran-burning.
I do not know how I missed that. Muslims are not allowed to consume pork or alcohol, whereas non-Muslims can have as much as they wish. This has nothing to do with whatever you assume to be the sin that non-Muslims are committing already. LOL :)

I am not accusing you of that but can't believe an educated Hindutva would use that as an example to justify their bigotry. :)

The problem Is in your faulty definition of what constitutes bigotry . Which is why you are arriving at these conclusions.

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem Is in your faulty definition of what constitutes bigotry . Which is why you are arriving at these conclusions.
A general consensus on bigotry is that it involves imposing one's personal beliefs on others, particularly when done by a majority.

Okay, Mr. Self-Appointed Provider of Education and IQ Certificates. It is you who are not respecting other people's beliefs. Are Muslims forcing their beliefs down Hindutva's throat? If your belief prohibits you from eating beef, then don't eat it, but respect those who do as part of their own practices. You cannot impose your beliefs unless you live in a theocratic country, which, in today's world, would be considered a bigoted and extremist nation.

It actually goes beyond that ... the cow is a sacred and divine being that hindus are required to protect. There is a reason why its codified into penal laws in India.

As I said Iam here to impart free education.

It actually goes beyond that ... the cow is a sacred and divine being that hindus are required to protect. There is a reason why its codified into penal laws in India.

For Hindus, not for anyone else, you cannot impose that belief on others unless you define yourself as an extremist bigot.

An educated person would understand that concept in the year of 2024. :)

So @anikrc1 so can we equate your holy book Gita with the sanctity of a cow, elephant or monkey? As all are sacred animals in your religion.
I am not a Hindu, and can't really rank them in order of holiness. And Gita is not well accepted as a holy book throughout Hinduism, as many believe Krishna was a man and not an avatar . Cow on the other hand is considered holy by almost all Hindu except a tiny minority. 4-5 years ago during a protest against RSS by leftist students some of them kicked the Gita infront of a RSS bookstore. Nothing serious happened to them.

For Hindus, not for anyone else, you cannot impose that belief on others unless you define yourself as an extremist bigot.

Last time I checked Hindus had rights to practice their religion ... and as I said this is codified into laws. So next time when someone is dense enough to knowingly indulge in such vile and despicable acts expect a proper forceful response because its very obvious that such people are worse than animals and to be dealt with in a language more suitable for animals. Thats the end of that topic.

Now lets address the elephant in the room ... why do Muslims want to brazenly defy laws and have no tolerance for whst are extremely sensitive beliefs of hindus?

Rogueness plus keedagiri much?

How is cow a divine being? It is just like any other animal.

Cow gives us milk. Cow gives us nice meat. Cow is very gentle like Vatican City's Pope. Cow dung can be used as a fertilizer. Cow can be used to plough a land. I get it. But, these things can also be received from other animals.

Also, what about those non-Muslims in India who love beef? What about them? @RexRex, for example.

Last time I checked Hindus had rights to practice their religion ... and as I said this is codified into laws. So next time when someone is dense enough to knowingly indulge in such vile and despicable acts expect a proper forceful response because its very obvious that such people are worse than animals and to be dealt with in a language more suitable for animals. Thats the end of that topic.

Now lets address the elephant in the room ... why do Muslims want to brazenly defy laws and have no tolerance for whst are extremely sensitive beliefs of hindus?

Rogueness plus keedagiri much?
Lol.

No one is forcing Hindu to eat beef.

I simply can't understand what so difficult to understand about it.

Hindu religion impose that belief on Hindus only.

The law itself does not make senseadit should be only applied to those who believe in the religion and restshould be allowed.

How difficult is that to understand? Not that difficult unless you want to impose your superiority?

How is cow a divine being? It is just like any other animal.

Cow gives us milk. Cow gives us nice meat. Cow is very gentle like Vatican City's Pope. Cow dung can be used as a fertilizer. Cow can be used to plough a land. I get it. But, these same things can also be received from other animals.

How is Quran or Bible or Torah or whatever a Holy book requires special treatment? Its just like any other book with pages made out of paper that Iam free to trash or whatever my fertile imagination deems fit ....

So Exactly like that.

@Mods, I normally would not resort to such unfortunate analogies but considering that the poster is completely tone deaf and has no compunctions to be respectful of Other religious beliefs of others I had to find ways to articulate the point so that he understands.

Lol.

No one is forcing Hindu to eat beef.

What part of this statement do you not get?: " harming cows is not allowed. Let alone killing. Not by hindus or non-hindus. period."

Let me know if you would like me to put that in smaller /simpler words.

What part of this statement do you not get?: " harming cows is not allowed. Let alone killing. Not by hindus or non-hindus. period."

Let me know if you would like me to put that in smaller /simpler words.
Can you please? But bigger and simpler words.

Lol

If what understand, Hinduism tell it followers to not eat beef and don't let other eat it too. I don't believe any other major religion does that, force those who do not believe in their religion to prevent the from consuming whatever.

Law itself is extremist in nature.

Muslims showed solidarity there but then CJ called it to be fake. Majority of them can't even sacrifice cow in India on Eid occasions.

With views like that why are you even expecting any considerations towards Muslim religious beliefs ? I mean this is after dozens of posts by me and so many Indian Posters trying to politely convey that the topic of Cow protection is non-negotiable in India ?! Why is that sooo hard to understand?

Maybe I should resort to tone deaf responses that hit you were it hurts your religious beliefs that you will understand ? I dont get it.

And a same question do Hindus reciprocate the same solidarity or respect to muslims in ramadan. Is Alcohol or pork banned in entire India? Or being a minority is it only Muslims fate to show conformity not the Hindus who are in majority?

Are those requirements Of your religion?

With views like that why are you even expecting any considerations towards Muslim religious beliefs ? I mean this is after dozens of posts by me and so many Indian Posters trying to politely convey that the topic of Cow protection is non-negotiable in India ?! Why is that sooo hard to understand?

Maybe I should resort to tone deaf responses that hit you were it hurts your religious beliefs that you will understand ? I dont get it.

There are many non-Muslim Indians who eat beef too. No?

@RexRex is an Indian who loves beef and he is not a Muslim.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Where does it say it is non-negotiable? I believe India is a big exporter of beef.

Where does it say it is non-negotiable? I believe India is a big exporter of beef.

Just checked. India is the 3rd biggest exporter of beef in the world. They supply around 12% of world's beef supplies.

Source: https://www.iowafarmbureau.com/Article/World-Beef-Trade#:~:text=Brazil is the world's largest,second largest exporter of beef.

So, not sure where @uppercut got the "non-negotiable" part from. If it is not allowed, why is India #3 as a beef exporter?

Hindutva supporters = like Modi more than they like India.

Modi tells them = Muslims are bad = Hindutvas hate Muslims.

If Modi peddled to them that he was a cyborg that wasn't human, they would believe that too. Oh wait...

So, before Modi era, there were no riots in India? Remember 1st riots in Mumbai was happened in 18th century between Muslims and Parsis …..

since when did an anonymous poster Rex2 became the yardstick of Hinduism?

Do you want me to highlight some of the non-islamic activities of prominent Pakistanis?

According to Hindutva, if a non-Muslim consumes beef, they must be severely reprimanded or even lynched by a Hindutva mob. The cow is considered sacred and must be protected.

There are thousands of Indians living in the UAE, Canada, and America, many of whom are presumably devout Hindus. Why aren’t they protecting cows in those countries? Why is this religious protection for cows seemingly limited to India, to the extent that people are lynched merely for transporting them?

Are Hindus no longer Hindus if they aren’t in India, to the point where they shop at grocery stores selling beef or dine at restaurants serving it?

What do Hindu scriptures say about all of this?

How is Quran or Bible or Torah or whatever a Holy book requires special treatment? Its just like any other book with pages made out of paper that Iam free to trash or whatever my fertile imagination deems fit ....

So Exactly like that.

@Mods, I normally would not resort to such unfortunate analogies but considering that the poster is completely tone deaf and has no compunctions to be respectful of Other religious beliefs of others I had to find ways to articulate the point so that he understands.
You can if you wish to, Islam has no rulling on that.

Muslims brought it to themselves by not being loyal to the soil and by not respecting Hinduism and its traditions.

If what understand, Hinduism tell it followers to not eat beef and don't let other eat it too. I don't believe any other major religion does that, force those who do not believe in their religion to prevent the from consuming whatever.

Law itself is extremist in nature.
I can't believe you cannot accept this as a religious person when I can as an Atheist.

Hinduism prohibits Hindus from harming a cow and also enjoins them to prevent others from harming the animal.

Islam prohibits Muslims from insulting their Prophet and asks them not to tolerate it if others do.

Neither side is extremist. They're just following the basic rules of their religion.

I can't believe you cannot accept this as a religious person when I can as an Atheist.

Hinduism prohibits Hindus from harming a cow and also enjoins them to prevent others from harming the animal.

Islam prohibits Muslims from insulting their Prophet and asks them not to tolerate it if others do.

Neither side is extremist. They're just following the basic rules of their religion.
I should say extremism comes in from their actions after that.

If a mob lynches a truck driver for allegedly carrying cows for slaughter, yes they're extremist.

If a mob lynches a Sri Lankan manager for allegedly insulting the Prophet, yes they're extremist.

It is hard to understand because it is hard to respect another religion.

What are Islamic nations doing by declaring a state religion and stopping anyone from leaving Islam?

Buffalo meat, but don't let facts hinder Hindu phobia bashing and bigotry..
Just see the hypocrisy of India Hindus yourself below. The use Muslim company name just to earn extra bugs and export your SACRED animal alongwith buffalo.
====

List of India's largest beef exporting companies and their owners :

1) Al-Kabeer Exports Pvt. Ltd.

Owners: Mr. Shatish &Mr. Atul Sabharwal

2) Arabian Exports Pvt.Ltd.

Owner: Mr.Sunil Kapoor

3) M.K.R Khan Frozen Food Exports Pvt. Ltd.

Owner: Mr. Madan Abott.

Ashoka repented for his attrocities and dedicated the rest Of his life to spread Buddhism which is one of the most peaceful religions in the world.

@uppercut, you wrote this yesterday. I found it hilarious.

My question to you. Is repenting and converting to Buddhism sufficient for a tyrant/evil person to be forgiven? Should a bad tyrant be forgiven if he repents and converts to Buddhism?

For the record, king Ashoka burned concubines alive and killed his half-brothers.

Just see the hypocrisy of India Hindus yourself below. The use Muslim company name just to earn extra bugs and export your SACRED animal alongwith buffalo.
====

We hindus don't support these munafiqs. Our demand is secular: that neither hindus not muslims should be able to cheat customers by pretending to be of another religion.

PS: the third company is only MKR Frozen Foods. Most probably a christian.

My question to you. Is repenting and converting to Buddhism sufficient for a tyrant/evil person to be forgiven? Should a bad tyrant be forgiven if he repents and converts to Buddhism?

For the record, king Ashoka burned concubines alive and killed his half-brothers.
Leave Ashoka. Can you say the same for Babur and Aurangzeb?

Depends on the deeds after repenting . The amount of work that Ashoka did after conversion is pretty significant. This is is the reason why we see Buddhism spread far across to east asia. I wish he did the same towards west and we wouldnt have the problems of Abrahmic religions. Moreover he didnt go about conquering and forcing people to convert at gunpoint nor did he destroy temples. So in short Ahsoka's reign is remembered for thesr contributions to the world that had a permanent positive impact.

So now what is the answer to post# 252?

I accept that Hindus are prohibited from having a steak but I can not accept that Hindus should stop other from having it.

I accept that as a Muslim I must respect all prophets but I can not stop or harm any non-muslim insult any of the prophet.

Either side become extremist when they try to impose their own beliefs by force.

Not that difficult to comprehend.

Depends on the deeds after repenting . The amount of work that Ashoka did after conversion is pretty significant. This is is the reason why we see Buddhism spread far across to east asia. I wish he did the same towards west and we wouldnt have the problems of Abrahmic religions. Moreover he didnt go about conquering and forcing people to convert at gunpoint nor did he destroy temples. So in short Ahsoka's reign is remembered for thesr contributions to the world that had a permanent positive impact.

So now what is the answer to post# 252?

Answer is in post #274.

It is hard to understand because it is hard to respect another religion.
If you did, you wouldn't be supporting and promoting Hindutva ideology, you'd be far from it.

You wouldn't be getting upset and giving out an excuse such as BJP was not Hindutva enough for not doing that well in the last election.

No one has disrespected Hinduism but everyone should disrespect the extremist version of Hinduism, Hindutva, which you subscribe to.

So no one is looking to get a certificate of approval :)

I accept that Hindus are prohibited from having a steak but I can not accept that Hindus should stop other from having it.

How times and in how many different ways must we say this before it registers in your brian?

Here is one more attempt: No cow can be harmed by ANYONE in India. It is the duty of Hindus to Protect them as they are sacred. Get it?

Key operative word there is ANYONE.

I accept that as a Muslim I must respect all prophets but I can not stop or harm any non-muslim insult any of the prophet.

Either side become extremist when they try to impose their own beliefs by force.

Well you're pretty unique in that tolerance. The Pakistan parliament and government have passed a law punishing by death anyone who insults the Muslim prophet. Every single Pakistani party without exception supports the law. Are you suggesting every single politician in Pakistan is an extremist? Even I wouldn't go that far.

I do agree Indian states that have passed a cow slaughter banning law are a shade extremist. Though not as extremist as Pakistani governments because the punishment is not death. Moral suasion would have been better. Luckily not every Indian political party supports the law so we still have a few non-extremists politicians in India per your definition.

How times and in how many different ways must we say this before it registers in your brian?

Here is one more attempt: Now cow can be harmed by ANYONE in India. It is the duty of Hindus to Protect them as they are sacred. Get it?

Key operative word there is ANYONE.

The same Hindu in a western country or UAE goes to the grocery that sell beef steak.

Goes to a restaurant that serve beef steak.

But some how does not end up lynching anyone.

Well you're pretty unique in that tolerance. The Pakistan parliament and government have passed a law punishing by death anyone who insults the Muslim prophet. Every single Pakistani party without exception supports the law. Are you suggesting every single politician in Pakistan is an extremist? Even I wouldn't go that far.

I do agree Indian states that have passed a cow slaughter banning law are a shade extremist. Though not as extremist as Pakistani governments because the punishment is not death. Moral suasion would have been better. Luckily not every Indian political party supports the law so we still have a few non-extremists politicians in India per your definition.
It is not a competition, I do not understand why compare when it has nothing to do with Pakistan.

Pakistan was wrong and so is India.

Repeat as many as time you can because it does not make sense and if it does not make sense then one must continue to ask question until it make sense, an educated person would encourage such behavior :)

The same Hindu in a western country or UAE goes to the grocery that sell beef steak.

Goes to a restaurant that serve beef steak.

A Hindu who purchases groceries at a store that sells beef steak ceases to be a Hindu?

How does geography influence the practice of religion? In India, a Hindu is obliged to protect and revere the cow. However, in a different country, the same religion does not require the individual to adhere to this principle.

This does not make sense unless and until it is politically motivated.

It is not a competition, I do not understand why compare when it has nothing to do with Pakistan.

Pakistan was wrong and so is India.
I'm just showing you that your definition of extremism is overboard. Asking others to respect your beliefs and make reasonable sacrifices - not insult your prophet or not slaughter a particular animal is not extremism. It's just following the dictats of your religion. Even passing democratic laws endorsing these beliefs is not extremism.

Ofcourse if you start killing people for violating these laws either officially though state execution or unofficially through mob justice, you've crossed over into extremism.

I'm just showing you that your definition of extremism is overboard. Asking others to respect your beliefs and make reasonable sacrifices - not insult your prophet or not slaughter a particular animal is not extremism. It's just following the dictats of your religion. Even passing democratic laws endorsing these beliefs is not extremism.

Ofcourse if you start killing people for violating these laws either officially though state execution or unofficially through mob justice, you've crossed over into extremism.
A further example since religion is too much the centre of discussion here. Germany passing a law making Holocaust denial a crime is not extremism. If they started executing people for it, sure.

You can ask but you can not pass laws that would punish them for not adhering to their person beliefs. That is extremist in nature.

A further example since religion is too much the centre of discussion here. Germany passing a law making Holocaust denial a crime is not extremism. If they started executing people for it, sure.
It is, anyone has a right to deny anything. Just because a predominately white country has passed a law does not make it right.

Go ahead tell me which part doesnt make sense

Thats morally wrong too. Nobody said otherwise. But the laws in those countries allows that so the way we go about it is thru education and you will see plenty of western folks recognize the value of the spiritual nature of hinduism. This is our method. We dont go about it by blowing up a neighborhood.
What? you seem butt hurt, when you are not, try again.

Why does Hindutva compare everything to Pakistan whenever someone questions their beliefs or India in general?

Ambani spent over $600 million on a wedding. No Pakistani would ever spend that much. You have already "won" in that regard. Now, focus on addressing the question at hand without bringing Pakistan or Muslims into the discussion.

The reason why these happen in India is because Muslims simply are not willing to accept and acknowledge Hindu beliefs. To them these are to be looked down upon. Reasons are not hard to understand given the history. This is why people get fedup and take the matter into their own Hands.

Forget the village idiot in India ... right here on this very forum educated internet savvy people are stubbornly refusing to accept that the cow is sacred for Hindus which tells you the gravity of the issue.

You can ask but you can not pass laws that would punish them for not adhering to their person beliefs. That is extremist in nature.

So the person killing a cow knowing very well that it is sacred to Hindus is not a extremist then?

So the person killing a cow knowing very well that it is sacred to Hindus is not a extremist then?
It could be but forcing them not to because they do not believe in the same belief

====

What is the source of this post?

AL Kabeer is owned by a Muslim.

Arabian Exports Pvt limited is under liquidation since 2012.

It used to be located in Mumbai, at the shore of the ARABIAN SEA.

There is no Khan in MKR Frozen Foods.

Its owned Abbotts. Christians.

zaubacorp.com/company/MKR-FROZEN-FOOD-EXPORTS-PRIVATE-LIMITED/U74899DL1979PTC009684#

Next time before copy pasting from social media do some research.

We hindus don't support these munafiqs. Our demand is secular: that neither hindus not muslims should be able to cheat customers by pretending to be of another religion.

PS: the third company is only MKR Frozen Foods. Most probably a christian.

That entire post is fake.

AL KABEER EXPORTS PRIVATE LIMITED
AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited is a Non-govt company, incorporated on 25 Jan, 1979. It's a private unlisted company and is classified as'company limited by shares'.

Company's authorized capital stands at Rs 4000.0 lakhs and has 94.261505% paid-up capital which is Rs 3770.46 lakhs. AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited last annual general meet (AGM) happened on 30 Sep, 2017. The company last updated its financials on 31 Mar, 2017 as per Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).

AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited is majorly in Trading business from last 45 years and currently, company operations are active. Current board members & directors are SATISH SUBBERWAL, GHULAMUDDIN MAQBOOL SHAIKH, ASIF GHULAMUDDIN SHAIKH, ARSHAD SALAR SIDDIQUI, KULDIP SINGH DIGAMBER SINGH BRAR and GANGAIKONDAN SUBRAMANIAN RAMAKRISHNAN .

Company is registered in Mumbai (Maharashtra) Registrar Office. AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited registered address is 53, JOLLY MAKER CHAMBERS - II NARIMAN POINT MUMBAI Mumbai City MH 400021 IN.

AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited Details
CINU51900MH1979PTC020951
Date of Incorporation25 Jan, 1979
StatusActive
Company CategoryCompany limited by Shares
Company Sub-categoryNon-govt company
Company ClassPrivate
Business ActivityTrading
Authorized Capital4000.0 lakhs
Paid-up Capital3770.46 lakhs
Paid-up Capital %94.261505
Registrar Office CityMumbai
Registered StateMaharashtra
Registration Number20951
Registration Date25 Jan, 1979
Listing StatusUnlisted
AGM last held on30 Sep, 2017
Balance Sheet last updated on31 Mar, 2017

AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited Directors
SATISH SUBBERWAL
DIN: 00141039
APPOINTMENT DATE: 19 Oct, 1981
GHULAMUDDIN MAQBOOL SHAIKH
DIN: 00141142
APPOINTMENT DATE: 25 Jan, 1979
ASIF GHULAMUDDIN SHAIKH
DIN: 00141260
APPOINTMENT DATE: 18 Dec, 1999
ARSHAD SALAR SIDDIQUI
DIN: 00376766
APPOINTMENT DATE: 22 Dec, 2011
KULDIP SINGH DIGAMBER SINGH BRAR
DIN: 01146720
APPOINTMENT DATE: 22 Dec, 1993
GANGAIKONDAN SUBRAMANIAN RAMAKRISHNAN
APPOINTMENT DATE: 02 Jan, 2016
AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited Contact Details
Address:
53, JOLLY MAKER CHAMBERS - II NARIMAN POINT MUMBAI Mumbai City MH 400021 IN
AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited News

That entire post is fake.

Don't be in so haste Mr CJ, I hope now you won't call economic times as some whatsapp university newspaper.

Once again, you are expecting others, who do not share your religious beliefs, to be tolerant of your personal faith. If they are not, you then seek to pass laws to compel their tolerance.

Because in a civilized society the expectation is that people be considerate towards each others sensitivities. When some communities belligerently refuse to cooperate then it becomes a law and order problem.

But whats your solution to this?

Because in a civilized society the expectation is that people be considerate towards each others sensitivities. When some communities belligerently refuse to cooperate then it becomes a law and order problem.

But whats your solution to this?
The USA, Canada, and Europe are considered civilized societies. Most Hindus in these countries act civilly and do not engage in violence against others for eating a steak sandwich.

No I'm accepting the 'extremist' label from you on behalf of India, every Muslim majority nation in the world, Germany, France, USA and a few other countries I can't think of right now.

We're all extremists.
You might be, but I wouldn't know. You haven't contributed significantly to this discussion yet, aside from using a false equivalence between a documented event and religious beliefs to support your viewpoint.

You might be, but I wouldn't know. You haven't contributed significantly to this discussion yet, aside from using a false equivalence between a documented event and religious beliefs to support your viewpoint.
Neither have you to be honest. Your insistence that any people in a majority who want their beliefs respected and enforce reasonable limitations on others to ensure that are extremists is a very weird position that is not helpful to any discourse on the subject.

It's as if you want to live in some weird bubble where everyone is enlightened and can disassociate emotion and belief from real life. Everyone but yourself.

The reason why these happen in India is because Muslims simply are not willing to accept and acknowledge Hindu beliefs. To them these are to be looked down upon. Reasons are not hard to understand given the history. This is why people get fedup and take the matter into their own Hands.

Forget the village idiot in India ... right here on this very forum educated internet savvy people are stubbornly refusing to accept that the cow is sacred for Hindus which tells you the gravity of the issue.

Why would anyone on these forums refuse to accept that in Hinduism cows are sacred? This is what most non-hindus always believed. The confusion only arises when we get told that the hindutva movement which was pioneered in the 20th century I believe, was built on atheist principles and dismissed many Hindu beliefs as superstitions. One of your own posters here @Champ_Pal regularly gives such views. So if hindus themselves are unclear on cow's sacred status, how is any non-Muslim supposed to get clarity?

Warning:

Guys please refrain from passing personal remarks to each others, lets engage in only constructive discussion

Well said, atleast you're consistent across the board unlike a certain @Stewie who demands special privileges for Islam in other threads.

Will you be presenting any evidence of the garbage you just posted, Rexy boy? Or just run your mouth pointlessly like you are known for? :)

I don't want to derail the thread but you know what I'm talking about :)

I don't want to derail the thread but you know what I'm talking about :)

You have already done that by dragging me into a conversation I was not a part of and then alleging I have been involved in some nonsense which I really don't ever recall being a part of.

This is not India, mind you. You level an accusation on a Pakistani, you better be able to prove it. Or else this post of yours will get reported for personal attack.

AL KABEER EXPORTS PRIVATE LIMITED
AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited is a Non-govt company, incorporated on 25 Jan, 1979. It's a private unlisted company and is classified as'company limited by shares'.

Company's authorized capital stands at Rs 4000.0 lakhs and has 94.261505% paid-up capital which is Rs 3770.46 lakhs. AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited last annual general meet (AGM) happened on 30 Sep, 2017. The company last updated its financials on 31 Mar, 2017 as per Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).

AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited is majorly in Trading business from last 45 years and currently, company operations are active. Current board members & directors are SATISH SUBBERWAL, GHULAMUDDIN MAQBOOL SHAIKH, ASIF GHULAMUDDIN SHAIKH, ARSHAD SALAR SIDDIQUI, KULDIP SINGH DIGAMBER SINGH BRAR and GANGAIKONDAN SUBRAMANIAN RAMAKRISHNAN .

Company is registered in Mumbai (Maharashtra) Registrar Office. AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited registered address is 53, JOLLY MAKER CHAMBERS - II NARIMAN POINT MUMBAI Mumbai City MH 400021 IN.

AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited Details
CINU51900MH1979PTC020951
Date of Incorporation25 Jan, 1979
StatusActive
Company CategoryCompany limited by Shares
Company Sub-categoryNon-govt company
Company ClassPrivate
Business ActivityTrading
Authorized Capital4000.0 lakhs
Paid-up Capital3770.46 lakhs
Paid-up Capital %94.261505
Registrar Office CityMumbai
Registered StateMaharashtra
Registration Number20951
Registration Date25 Jan, 1979
Listing StatusUnlisted
AGM last held on30 Sep, 2017
Balance Sheet last updated on31 Mar, 2017

AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited Directors
SATISH SUBBERWAL
DIN: 00141039
APPOINTMENT DATE: 19 Oct, 1981
GHULAMUDDIN MAQBOOL SHAIKH
DIN: 00141142
APPOINTMENT DATE: 25 Jan, 1979
ASIF GHULAMUDDIN SHAIKH
DIN: 00141260
APPOINTMENT DATE: 18 Dec, 1999
ARSHAD SALAR SIDDIQUI
DIN: 00376766
APPOINTMENT DATE: 22 Dec, 2011
KULDIP SINGH DIGAMBER SINGH BRAR
DIN: 01146720
APPOINTMENT DATE: 22 Dec, 1993
GANGAIKONDAN SUBRAMANIAN RAMAKRISHNAN
APPOINTMENT DATE: 02 Jan, 2016
AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited Contact Details
Address:
53, JOLLY MAKER CHAMBERS - II NARIMAN POINT MUMBAI Mumbai City MH 400021 IN
AL Kabeer Exports Private Limited News

Don't be in so haste Mr CJ, I hope now you won't call economic times as some whatsapp university newspaper.

You first listed Hindus as owners. When there are couple of Hindus in Board of directors only. Not owners.

AL Kabeer on its website calls itself a Muslim company.

Its Import and Export License is in the name of Ghulamuddin M Shaikh.

He is also listed as the one whose name is on the bank certificate.

Your propoganda that Hindus were using muslim names to get money falls flat.

Searching the internet for BJP news will not always get you the genuine news.

Why would anyone on these forums refuse to accept that in Hinduism cows are sacred?

Go.read responses from multiple Pakistani posters right here on this thread. Iam being labeled as a extremist for supporting ban on killing Cows!

so if hindus themselves are unclear on cow's sacred status, how is any non-Muslim supposed to get clarity?

There is a law on this ... and just incase that people pretend that they did not know about it there was a verbal threat issued recently... what more clarity does one need?

You have already done that by dragging me into a conversation I was not a part of and then alleging I have been involved in some nonsense which I really don't ever recall being a part of.

This is not India, mind you. You level an accusation on a Pakistani, you better be able to prove it. Or else this post of yours will get reported for personal attack.

I was referring to our discussion regardings cartoons and how people are unable to critique all religions with the same freedom. Instead of condemning it, you shifted the goalpost and put the onus on the cartoonist for offending people.

The USA, Canada, and Europe are considered civilized societies. Most Hindus in these countries act civilly and do not engage in violence against others for eating a steak sandwich.

Correct because we have to respect the laws of those countries. Whereas in rhe incident that happened in India laws were broken and it isnt a one of in incident either. So whats your solution to this issue?

Do you want me to dig how many times I have caught your lies?

Neither have you to be honest. Your insistence that any people in a majority who want their beliefs respected and enforce reasonable limitations on others to ensure that are extremists is a very weird position that is not helpful to any discourse on the subject.

It's as if you want to live in some weird bubble where everyone is enlightened and can disassociate emotion and belief from real life. Everyone but yourself.

Exactly! Well said ! Its as though he wants us to believe that we are in a Utopian world and doesn't want to hear anything against that Utopia!

Lol.. You won't accept your mistake ever.. Why are they still hiding the presence of hindu members in board of directors? Obviously they want to evade the genuine criticism on their hypocrisy.

And what about your claim "The whole post is fake" 🤭
You first listed Hindus as owners. When there are couple of Hindus in Board of directors only. Not owners.

AL Kabeer on its website calls itself a Muslim company.

Its Import and Export License is in the name of Ghulamuddin M Shaikh.

He is also listed as the one whose name is on the bank certificate.

Your propoganda that Hindus were using muslim names to get money falls flat.

Searching the internet for BJP news will not always get you the genuine news.

Thats not an answer at all ... you got properly Cornered And therefore ran away. Nothing new or surprising at all.

No. I didn't get cornered. I just don't want to waste my Friday morning on this.

Your question didn't feel like a question. It felt like a rant.

Back