"We had too many dot balls that put the pressure on us": Babar Azam

Cricket Warrior

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Babar Azam in a Post Match ceremony:

"I think we bowled well espeically in the second half. We still think 120 is a good total to chase here. In batting, we were run-a-ball in the first 10 overs but unfortunately we lost back to back wickets and we gave a lot of dot balls."

"The tactics were simple to just play normally and rotate strike, try to score a boundary a over if possible. I think in that period we had too many dot balls that put the pressure on us, which led to us losing a couple of wickets. You cannot expect much from tailenders as well."

"The pitch was decent today. The ball was coming off naturally or a little bit slow sometimes. While every second ball there was a little extra bounce as well, which is normal for a drop-in pitch like here. So you expect that."

"Obviously, we will try to win the next two games with a good margin. We will sit together and discuss our strategies. Looking forward to the next two games."

"I think we bowled well espeically in the second half. We still think 120 is a good total to chase here. In batting, we were run-a-ball in the first 10 overs but unfortunately we lost back to back wickets and we gave a lot of dot balls."

"The tactics were simple to just play normally and rotate strike, try to score a boundary a over if possible. I think in that period we had too many dot balls that put the pressure on us, which led to us losing a couple of wickets. You cannot expect much from tailenders as well."

"The pitch was decent today. The ball was coming off naturally or a little bit slow sometimes. While every second ball there was a little extra bounce as well, which is normal for a drop-in pitch like here. So you expect that."

"Obviously, we will try to win the next two games with a good margin. We will sit together and discuss our strategies. Looking forward to the next two games."

Blah blah.

Should have some shame and apologise for the disgusting performance. But no the usual rubbish.

Kya faida.

You made the same mistakes of playing too many dot balls back in the 2021 world t20 semi final.

You than played 2 asia cups, and another world t20 in 2022. And now in 2024 its the same story.

Even if we manage to win against ireland and canada by huge margins and USA loses to Ireland, we know you wont learn.

You will still manage to play more dot balls and lose more games. This realization that you have is more one or two games, after which you are back to square one.

Today i saw the playing 11 and when i saw that usman khan was there and no saim ayub, i was reminded that the captain is babar so why expect logic.

Its better to resign mid tournament, and not do media duties. Your statements are predictable and as dumb as your captaincy.

I can't believe he had the nerve to say there was too many dot balls in a game where they were chasing 120. It's an open secret that this side has been playing wicket preservation cricket for the last two decades, and he trots that out like it's going to come as some sort of shock.

Expected. No worries Babar. Now come home and enjoy Eid with family. This Cricket thing, this happens all year long.

Kya faida.

You made the same mistakes of playing too many dot balls back in the 2021 world t20 semi final.

You than played 2 asia cups, and another world t20 in 2022. And now in 2024 its the same story.

Even if we manage to win against ireland and canada by huge margins and USA loses to Ireland, we know you wont learn.

You will still manage to play more dot balls and lose more games. This realization that you have is more one or two games, after which you are back to square one.

Today i saw the playing 11 and when i saw that usman khan was there and no saim ayub, i was reminded that the captain is babar so why expect logic.

Its better to resign mid tournament, and not do media duties. Your statements are predictable and as dumb as your captaincy.
My God

You have the audacity! You were already celebrating a Pakistan win in the 15th over of the first innings. Did you think this match was being played in Pindi?

Babar spoke for 2 minutes. Rohit spoke to 10 minutes.

Nobody wants to listen to Babar's analytical nuggets.

For the love of god man, take some responsibility. What about your innings ? Will you ever produce a knock under pressure instead of the look pretty before getting out routine ?

The one game we needed sensible tuk tuk from Babar and his buddy, but couldn't even provide that. This and the USA game is the perfect distillation of Babar the white-ball batsman.

His captaincy was better today but he didn't deserve a reprieve. He enjoyed plenty of luck at the last T20 World Cup. He backstabbed his teammate to regain the captaincy and has promptly shown no improvements from the last stint.

Please do what Inzamam did in 2007 and announce you're stepping down at the end of the tournament.

Will the PCB keep sticking with him as captain?

Babar and Rizawan tuk tuk style should have been enough to chase 120 runs. I did not watch the entire game but caught some portion. Surpising to see Pakistan bottling 120 runs chase after being so far ahead.

I think Rizwan should have targeted others and not Bumrah. There was no need to target the best bowkler in world when you have to only score 120 runs. Just playing out his overs and targetting others would have done the job. It was only run a ball requirement.

Indians also batter poorly. If they were tagetting 140 runs then 10 overs 80 runs so only 60 ball 60 rtuns are needed. It looked like they were trying to score way more than 60 runs in the last 60 balls.

It's funny he said the same thing against USA. And nothing changed. Babar is very good a giving us a recap of what happened but will never take the blame on himself. Pakistan seriously never has any strategy. I knew he would say things like these. You cannot expect to do the same thing and expect different results

Chasing 120 off 120 and losing due to dot balls… pathetic. I knew from the get go as they always do they will try and win it in the 20th.

Kya faida.

I hope we do not go to the next round, delusional people need another slap to come back to reality, but this won't be the first time or the last time and things will keep on spiraling downwards. RIP PCT.

You basically have tailenders batting in the middle order, how were they going to get us home? This is Baba's fault - he put them there.

Babar led the team brilliantly today. His haters panicked so hard that they started crediting Kirsten all of a sudden.

His captaincy was the reason why Pakistan were chasing 120 not 140. Yes he failed with the bat, but that has been the story of his career barring one knock. India is his bogey team.

Imad killed Pakistan today, officially exposing himself as the rubbish cricketer that he is. This is what he came back for.

Captain obvious, if I ever saw one.

He filled the team with bits and pieces players and then acts surprised with the outcome. Pakistan can only accommodate one of Shadab, Imad and Ifty. You can’t have a middle order built on this three. You just can’t, for God sake. A 12-year old has this basic common sense.

So disgusted with this Babar. Exactly why education is important. Absolutely zero critical thinking skills.

Babar led the team brilliantly today. His haters panicked so hard that they started crediting Kirsten all of a sudden.

His captaincy was the reason why Pakistan were chasing 120 not 140. Yes he failed with the bat, but that has been the story of his career barring one knock. India is his bogey team.

Imad killed Pakistan today, officially exposing himself as the rubbish cricketer that he is. This is what he came back for.
What about Shadab playing as a batter ?

What about Shadab playing as a batter ?
He was not going to get dropped after proving himself to be Pakistan’s best batsman vs USA.

I dislike him as much as anyone, but he earned his place for this match.

bro his onfield captaincy may have been good, but remember this squad and playing 11 is his.

In hindsight, Pakistan had 3 batters, Babar, Rizwan and Fakhar, all the rest of the guys were tailenders.

I think you celebrated too soon.

But there is solace for you.

You got to blame Amir for first match and found Imad to blame for 2nd match.

That must have softened the blow a bit.

Because your captain lost a match that even Uganda would finish off.

Common sense take from me. The match was lost by Ifthikar. It was a dolly full toss by Bumrah on leg stump with 18 needed off 7 balls. Almost anyone would have hit that for 6. If that went for 6, it would have been 12 needed in the last over with Ifthi not out. Pak would have won. As simple as that. Captaincy, players etc blah...nothing matters. You have the team that you have and they aren't that bad.

Two full tosses ruined Pak in this world cup. Pak's full toss dolly on the last ball to USA in regulation play when 4 was needed. And the full toss today that Ifthi missed from Bumrah. If Pak took care of these full tosses, they would have been topping the table with everyone saying Babar is a genius and Pak team a hot favorite.

Agreed that Babar captained well today and was the reason to restrict India to a totally gettable total. Babar made good use of DRS and didn’t got pushed into taking ridiculous DRS calls. He was assertive which was good to see.

Not sure about blaming Imad though. I thought if anything Rizwan was more to blame. He was well set and he should have anchored the chase which was right up his alley. Didn’t require ultra aggressive hitting but playing conservatively, rotating the strike. Not sure why he played that shot against Bumrah of all people first ball. Poor batting all around from Pakistan, nobody comes through well on this botched up chase.

I’ve been saying for the last two years that Pakistan should have dropped this guy from T20Is after the 2022 WT20. To average under 20 at a strike rate of less than run a ball in a T20 tournament is criminal.

Most fans here seem to forget his mindset and leadership is doing more harm than good to the team.

Babar deserves this humiliation for the lengths he’s taken to pursue his reappointment as captain. It’s one thing to fail and use your position to selfish stat pad the first time round but stabbing one of your mates behind your back, who’s rallied behind you on social media, and to continue with the same approach is a new low.

Babar needs to be forced to retire from T20Is for all the damage he’s done to Pakistan cricket.

This is just unforgivable.

I think you celebrated too soon.

But there is solace for you.

You got to blame Amir for first match and found Imad to blame for 2nd match.

That must have softened the blow a bit.

Because your captain lost a match that even Uganda would finish off.
As a captain, you will struggle to beat Uganda let alone India, if the chairman of your board vetos you to bring back two retired players to boost your chances of winning the World Cup.

Two retired players who are the biggest reason for you having 0 points on the table after two games, which included a match vs an associate nation.

Common sense take from me. The match was lost by Ifthikar. It was a dolly full toss by Bumrah on leg stump with 18 needed off 7 balls. Almost anyone would have hit that for 6. If that went for 6, it would have been 12 needed in the last over with Ifthi not out. Pak would have won. As simple as that. Captaincy, players etc blah...nothing matters. You have the team that you have and they aren't that bad.

Two full tosses ruined Pak in this world cup. Pak's full toss dolly on the last ball to USA in regulation play when 4 was needed. And the full toss today that Ifthi missed from Bumrah. If Pak took care of these full tosses, they would have been topping the table with everyone saying Babar is a genius and Pak team a hot favorite.
Ifti's too old he doesn't have the agility to move into position to hit full tosses. The only sixes he can hit are in the slot in his zone but Indian bowlers aren't going to lay it up for him there.

Basically he's done and should have been booted years ago but here we are still talking about this stinker.

His haters waited patiently until the last ball to see what the final outcome of this game is. Unlike you who placed an order at Nirala sweets for all of the PZ committee at around the 15th over based on Amir’s two wickets of Pant and Jadeja, claiming Babar will be the only captain in Pakistan’s history with two WC wins over India

You basically have tailenders batting in the middle order, how were they going to get us home? This is Baba's fault - he put them there.

I don't know if Babar put them there but it was as weird a batting line up as you'll see in a supposedly top side. Shadab was playing as a batsman, and while he might be able to swat a few runs in the PSL, what's he ever done at international level to put him in the side as a number 5 batsman?

That run chase was just strange to watch. Wasn’t even a difficult target and yet after the Rizwan wicket it was like Pakistan were going through the motions towards defeat.
On this turf not a total surprise given how Netherlands almost choked SA defending a small total before Miller stepped up to save the blushes.

As a captain, you will struggle to beat Uganda let alone India, if the chairman of your board vetos you to bring back two retired players to boost your chances of winning the World Cup.

Two retired players who are the biggest reason for you having 0 points on the table after two games, which included a match vs an associate nation.

So what's your thinking?

That if Amir and Imad weren't in the team, Pakistan would have won the World Cup?

Won these 2 games?

Let's hear it.

I don't know if Babar put them there but it was as weird a batting line up as you'll see in a supposedly top side. Shadab was playing as a batsman, and while he might be able to swat a few runs in the PSL, what's he ever done at international level to put him in the side as a number 5 batsman?
Exactly, we had this same problem with KIA and yet Baba still hasn't learned. When Fakhar got out, collapse was inevitable.

So what's your thinking?

That if Amir and Imad weren't in the team, Pakistan would have won the World Cup?

Won these 2 games?

Let's hear it.
he's just shifting the blame on amir and imad to hide the shortcoming of rizwan and babar as openers
when india set the target of 119 he was bouncing up and down thinking rizwan would chance it in 10 overs
but they both failed with the score of 35 in power plays so he's just trying to **** everything on imad

where was this captaincy during the england series, ireland series and the home series vs newzealnd C team

babar went to sleep after a trashing from USA, woke up and turned into imran khan overnight :D

Certified cringe captain.

Dot balls? If you cannot chase at 100% SR then what is the point of your natural accumulator strike rotating talents?

There was a moment where most of the players were on course to redeem themselves - but no - today's defeat was a much bigger humiliation than yesterday's!

Certified cringe captain.

Dot balls? If you cannot chase at 100% SR then what is the point of your natural accumulator strike rotating talents?

There was a moment where most of the players were on course to redeem themselves - but no - today's defeat was a much bigger humiliation than yesterday's!

Agreed.

Just when you thought they couldn't trump the loss vs USA.

They were given match on a platter by Pakistani bowlers only for the batsmen to mess it up completely.

South Africa was 79/5 in 17 overs chasing 103 against Netherlands. If Netherlands had posted 120 they probably could have won. In a weird way i am glad India lost the toss.

I hope there is a massive backlash against this shameless sorry excuse for a captain. He needs to feel the heat.

On this pitch

Sri lanka 68/7 after 15 overs vs SA
Ireland 79/9 after 15 overs vs India
Ireland 74/6 after 15 overs vs Canada
SA 75/4 after 15 overs vs Ireland

Gary Kirsten (Pakistan Coach) post-match Press Conference - 9th June 2024

[Reporter:] Do you think the team took more pressure on themselves than was required?

[Gary Kirsten:]

You are pretty much spot-on. These guys are all international players and they're aware that when they're not performing at their best that there's going to be pressure put on them. That's understandable, but a lot of these guys have played a lot of T20 cricket around the world over many, many years and it's really up to them to decide how they're going to take their games forward.

[Reporter:]

There was a lot of talk about the track after the first few games here, some people saying it was dangerous and unacceptable and so on. I mean it was obviously a tricky one to bat on, but how would you describe that surface for a T20 World Cup game?

So, I think it wasn't dangerous by any stretch. I mean the odd one rose up sharply but not many. It generally kept a little bit lower. I think we were able to score for both batting sides and also a fairly slow outfield, so it was never going to be a big total. I would have said 140 would have been a really good score on that pitch. So, India didn't get that so I thought we had the game. We knew it was going to be tight but sometimes it's fun seeing games like that as well. It's not always about sixes and hitting, getting 230’s and 240’s. You can actually have a really entertaining game on a 120 chase. So, I don't think it's bad for the game.

My question is that the big team always hold their nerves. In one match we cannot defend the total, in another match we cannot chase the total. What is the mental block? What is the issue? Whether the captaincy, whether the players are not gelling in, what is the exact issue, what do you explain as a coach, head coach?

As I said, I've only been here a handful of days. I'm having a look into the environment and looking at what the issues are. I look at these players, I've watched them play many, many years on TV and kind of getting to know them, they're fantastic guys. They're playing for their country, so they really are pumped. I mean, there's a lot of very disappointed guys in the change room now. I think for me the most important thing for every international players that you continue growing and developing as a player and understanding what the demands of international competition are. The game is changing pretty much every year. So, if you're not up to it and you're not improving, you're going to get found out somewhere.

Winning the toss, bowling first, we saw that there was a game plan when Pakistan were doing bowling. But Chasing 120 runs, what was the message or what was the decision when the openers Babar and Rizwan went in? What was the game plan in the middle of the match and after 10 overs you rushed to the field as well. You had a quick meeting with the guys, Rizwan, and Usman, what was your message and why they were not able to execute your strategy?

So, the message from all of us was to look for the odd boundary, try and capitalise on the loose balls and make sure that you can get as many ones as you can through the innings And I thought we did that brilliantly for 15 overs. We kept it at a run a ball, and then we lost wickets and then we stopped scoring ones and then we were looking for boundaries and once you've got to that point it was always going to be hard. So, the message was to do what we executed on for 15 overs.

As a coach, do you think in T20 cricket modern day batters have forgotten the importance of tapping the ball around and running for ones and twos?

I think certainly on a pitch like that it is really, really important to be able to rotate the strike. So, I agree with you that sometimes it's fun to watch a game like this where it's not only about hitting boundaries, but you also have to be able to use 120 balls really well. As I said, we did for 15 overs and then we lost the plot.

Focusing on the positives you can take away from today's match. If you compare the performance in the first to the second match, in the first match Pakistan only took three wickets against the USA, today you bowled out India, right?

Obviously, the pitches are different, but was there something in the bowling attack coming together? Is there something that you saw among the team that happened that led to at least a much stronger bowling performance?

Yeah, I was very excited by the bowling performance. Got better and better and we've tracked their stats over the last 15 odd games, and they've been an incredible bowling unit from overs 10 to 20 and we did that again today - I think our record between overs 10 to 20 as a bowling unit is up there with the best.

We've got four fantastic seamers and Imad Wasim I thought bowled really well today as well. So, we’ve got some nice options on the ball with the team and I think we're going to be a difficult team to bat against if we bowl like that. So that's a positive going forward. Obviously, there's a concern around how we can put our innings together and structure it. We did really nicely in the last game against USA where Shadab Khan and Baba put on a partnership of 70 when we were 26 for 3. But period, we're losing too many wickets. As a batting unit, you can't lose as many wickets as we are losing. Players have got to take responsibility when that opportunity comes.

Could you give us the thought process behind promoting Imad Waseem and Shadab over Iftikhar?

It was just, Imad came in, we just wanted to have left-hand, right-hand combinations throughout, especially if they were going to use their spinners. Yeah, so that was the decision.

So what's your thinking?

Won these 2 games?

Let's hear it.
Pakistan is an average team with or without Amir and Imad.

Pakistan is an average team whether you play Nawaz or Imad or Hassan Ali or Amir.

If Pakistan played Nawaz instead of Imad, and Nawaz played the knock Imad played today, you and posters like @topspin @Rana @mominsaigol @emranabbas would claim that had Pakistan played Imad instead, he would have won Pakistan this match.

Similarly, if Hassan Ali had conceded 19 runs in the Super Over vs USA, you and the posters I tagged above would claim that had Pakistan played Amir, he would have never conceded 19 runs in a Super Over vs USA because of his ability to handle pressure bla bla.

Similarly, had Pakistan played Saim at 3 and he failed the way he has failed as an opener, you and the posters I tagged above would argue that he failed because Babar selfishly didn’t give him the opening slot and had he opened, he would have done well.

Whether you admit it or not, you lot would have read from this script.

Imad in any year and Amir in 2024 are just not good enough to elevate an average team into a champion team because they are part of the problem not the solution.

Therefore, it is both laughable and delusional to see you lot attribute Pakistan’s poor results in the last few years to the absence of these two.

Pakistan has two defeats in two games and both Amir and Imad have played starring roles in help Pakistan lose those games.

Therefore, I was right and you guys were wrong. I was right in my assessment that bringing them back is a waste of time because they will not improve the team.

Pakistan made the final two years ago under the same captain with the same players but they will probably crash out in the group stage under the same captain, with the same players + these two.

So their impact on the team and its results have been zero.

Both will retire soon and they will look back at regret and ask themselves if they really needed to take a u-turn on their retirements and expose themselves the way they have in this World Cup.

As per Ashwin do no judge batsmen based on their performance on this pitch (about pak batsmen too). But they have to look at their batting at Dallas though. A beautiful batting track.

Pakistan is an average team whether you play Nawaz or Imad or Hassan Ali or Amir.

If Pakistan played Nawaz instead of Imad, and Nawaz played the knock Imad played today, you and posters like @topspin @Rana @mominsaigol @emranabbas would claim that had Pakistan played Imad instead, he would have won Pakistan this match.

Similarly, if Hassan Ali had conceded 19 runs in the Super Over vs USA, you and the posters I tagged above would claim that had Pakistan played Amir, he would have never conceded 19 runs in a Super Over vs USA because of his ability to handle pressure bla bla.

Similarly, had Pakistan played Saim at 3 and he failed the way he has failed as an opener, you and the posters I tagged above would argue that he failed because Babar selfishly didn’t give him the opening slot and had he opened, he would have done well.

Imad in any year and Amir in 2024 are just not good enough to elevate an average team into a champion team because they are part of the problem not the solution.

Therefore, it is both laughable and delusional to see you lot attribute Pakistan’s poor results in the last few years to the absence of these two.

Pakistan has two defeats in two games and both Amir and Imad have played starring roles in help Pakistan lose those games.

Therefore, I was right and you guys were wrong. I was right in my assessment that bringing them back is a waste of time because they will not improve the team.

Pakistan made the final two years ago under the same captain with the same players but they will probably crash out in the group stage under the same captain, with the same players + these two.

Both will retire soon and they will look back at regret and ask themselves if they really needed to take a u-turn on their retirements and expose themselves the way they have in this World Cup.
Naw, I defended chacha and shadab today as well. Overs 15 to 20 were impossible to play.

I keep my word, and stay consistent. I don't have any past statements of me doing a 360 like you have .

No one shouts, screams, insults, desperately pings, sends clown emoji, ruins peoples mood, does personal

Last edited by a moderator:
Middle order miseries continues , how long can u have Ifthikar Ahmed without any match winning performances , plus now he drops catches too.

Even the commentators are saying that when three wickets , Imad Wasim comes into bat . 4 wickets down Shadab and Imad are on the crease. Babar has made sure there is no middle order to exist and his love for bits and pieces.

India suffered that too today with a collapse playing too many bits and pieces players

Naw, I defended chacha and shadab today as well. Overs 15 to 20 were impossible to play.

I keep my word, and stay consistent. I don't have any past statements of me doing a 360 like you have .

No one shouts, screams, insults, desperately pings, sends clown emoji, ruins peoples mood, does personal attacks, changes motives on a fly besides you.

No need to ping me, if you think so highly of your narcissistic self and don't think anyone is worthy of talking to you, then no need to ping. People will happily ignore and forget you ever exist.
Overs 15-20 were impossible to play if you keep trying to go for boundaries. That is what the Indian batsmen did and that is what Rizwan and Fakhar did and that is what Imad tried himself but failed.

And Imad continued to try and fail but he couldn’t change his approach. He choked (this is how you spell it) badly. He froze. He couldn’t rotate the strike and that is all he needed to do.

After the Axar over, he should have realized that he needs to change his approach but India brutally exposed his skill, technique and his mentality.

Both Imad and his supporters were brutally exposed today.

“If Pakistan played Nawaz instead of Imad, and Nawaz played the knock Imad played today, you and posters like @topspin @Rana @mominsaigol @emranabbaswould claim that had Pakistan played Imad instead, he would have won Pakistan this match.

Similarly, had Pakistan played Saim at 3 and he failed the way he has failed as an opener, you and the posters I tagged above would argue that he failed because Babar selfishly didn’t give him the opening slot and had he opened, he would have done well.”

———————

This is 100% true and it is an open challenge to anyone to prove me wrong in this.

“If Pakistan played Nawaz instead of Imad, and Nawaz played the knock Imad played today, you and posters like @topspin @Rana @mominsaigol @emranabbaswould claim that had Pakistan played Imad instead, he would have won Pakistan this match.

Similarly, had Pakistan played Saim at 3 and he failed the way he has failed as an opener, you and the posters I tagged above would argue that he failed because Babar selfishly didn’t give him the opening slot and had he opened, he would have done well.”

———————

This is 100% true and it is an open challenge to anyone to prove me wrong in this.
No one cares about you. No one has any need to justify their own thought process and explain it to you for your approval.

Why should anyone engage with you? When all you do is bring personal irl attacks? No one cares

———————

Give it a rest,

Wait for Canada on Tuesday and then remind us of how great Babar is as a captain

No one shouts, screams, insults, desperately pings, sends clown emoji, ruins peoples mood, does personal attacks, changes motives on a fly besides you.

No need to ping me, if you think so highly of your narcissistic self and don't think anyone is worthy of talking to you, then no need to ping. People will happily ignore and forget you ever exist.
Chacha has not played a single impactful innings in his career. Today he got out to his favourite shot ,normally he looks to be playing under immense pressure when there is zero pressure, expecting him to do well in a pressure situation or in a high pressure game is simply delusional. He is there on the team under Rizwan’s friends quota , nothing else.

Give it a rest,

Wait for Canada on Tuesday and then remind us of how great Babar is as a captain
i heard they are kicking Imad and sending him back home. Damn dont think a player has been ever kicked out of a team for poor performance and set back home.

Could you plz show us how does Imad dabs to Axar?

Chacha has not played a single impactful innings in his career. Today he got out to his favourite shot ,normally he looks to be playing under immense pressure when there is zero pressure, expecting him to do well in a pressure situation or in a high pressure game is simply delusional. He is there on the team under Rizwan’s friends quota , nothing else.
The innings vs India and South Africa in the 2022 WC were impactful. However, he has aged badly in the last two years and he looks finished now.

I'm aware, Chacha is absolute crap, he bottled it against USA, Bottled against nz c and Ireland, Has been playing trash throughout his career and is nothing more the a minnow basher and that too the minnow must be Uganada or nepal.

Today isn't his fault though, USA however is 100% his fault

i heard they are kicking Imad and sending him back home. Damn dont think a player has been ever kicked out of a team for poor performance and set back home.

Maybe @Saj can confirm whether he is being kicked out and sent back home?

He's not being kicked out. No one can ever be kicked out once selected.

You gotta have an injury. If he's injured then the physio will take a look and determine.

No need to make up lies

I'm aware, Chacha is absolute crap, he bottled it against USA, Bottled against nz c and Ireland, Has been playing trash throughout his career and is nothing more the a minnow basher and that too the minnow must be Uganada or nepal.

Today isn't his fault though, USA however is 100% his fault
Chacha is at fault. Missed 3 full tosses and got out on a 4th full toss.

His reflexes are over.

no i wouldnt thats your assumption, chasing this total should have been done by the 15th over so i would the blame the openers for not putting their foot on the gas.

You gotta have an injury. If he's injured then the physio will take a look and determine.

No need to make up lies
@Saj is very close to Imad. He can confirm this for us, we will know the truth soon.

No need to make up lies
he is being kicked out. They will make up something about a recuring injury that he came into this game.

Damn, how bad you have to be to be sent home to Pakistan after 1 bad game. Even Azam Khan is being kept, maybe Imad is worst than Azam.

Mr. Unelite.

Outstanding bowling performance to restrict India to 120 , but India shows that this Zimbabar lineup is not good enough to chase that even when they preserve wickets lol 😂 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

he is being kicked out. They will make up something about a recuring injury that he came into this game.

Damn, how bad you have to be to be sent home to Pakistan after 1 bad game. Even Azam Khan is being kept, maybe Imad is worst than Azam.

Mr. Unelite.
Can you prove that they'll make it up? Or is it another narrative?

Chacha is at fault. Missed 3 full tosses and got out on a 4th full toss.

His reflexes are over.
No, the pitch is insane, and the ball softness up extremly quickly here.

Saud shakeel would have been key here. You needed to use pacers pace Against them, you can't muscle a soft ball

Can you prove that they'll make it up? Or is it another narrative?
wait for the next coming hours/days, story will be out.

And if i were you, i would wish that story is to be true. Or else the fact that Imad was jogging and is still is deemed fit would me that Imad was not running between the wickets on purpose.

He is being sent back to Pakistan.

I think @Mamoon is behind it again this time.

Back