West Indies v Pakistan | 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 7/21/13 l Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short ball and Hafeez only dabs it for a single. Overthrow.

Now you are going into argument create a poll here or even on cricinfo and ask the viewers from all ODIs playing nations you will get a better answer...

No need to. Its a fair system, just because people "feel" its not right,doesn't mean it is

I like how they're at least trying to get a single off each ball. Why can't they do that when the run rate is below 8?

There's only been one method that's been considered since D/L started and that was rejected. Incredibly hard to create some formulas that are fair for all.

But it's far from being accurate i am not discussing it because Pakistan got involved in it today just see if a team is going 4 an over for 17 overs is it mean they will continue like this till 50 overs?

SL situation yesterday is an example they were not looking like going to score 320 till30th over but they did it...

Finally Hafeez plays a shot in anger. Single but at least there was intent.

If any of these guys get out, would definitely send Shahid Afridi in followed by Umar Akmal.

Pak got a pretty easy target , but their tendency to start much slower than other team has put them in a difficult position....

In the bag Pakistan to win

100 from 68 balls as long as Misbah gets run out we will win this
Boom Boom time again.....by the law of probability he is due a another good day.

No need to. Its a fair system, just because people "feel" its not right,doesn't mean it is

People accept fair laws not everybody is fool, Example is most of the people accepted super over in T20's happily what was the logic of having bowl-out?

you i just cant help feel edgy with hafeez there ... most teams would love their T20 captain to be their in such a situation. :p :p holder to bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back