West Indies v Pakistan l 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 21/7/13 l WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Misbah with his typical captaincy.
Seriously I wouldn't mind if we lose this series and this joker gets sacked.

Everyone complaining about how Wahab is clapping and talking to Charles. Atleast he is Agressive, everyone was raving about how they missed Agressive Pakistan bowling. But since Wahab is doing everyone hates it. Lol if that was Junaid or Irfan everyone would love it

I dont mind it, but it has to be done at an appropriate time, else you just look stupid. He just gave up 14 runs in the final over to a #9 and #11. Not to mention he was clapping for what? a missed shot on an EXTRA ball that he gifted them?

What next? After he gets hit for 5 sixes and the 6th ball is a dot, he will mock the batsman? Charles is probably laughing his butt off at Riaz.....

Misbah with his typical captaincy.
Seriously I wouldn't mind if we lose this series and this joker gets sacked.

Right... lets sack the LEADING run getting for 2013.

What do you want to replace him with? Another batsman who averages 10-15? But dont worry, I am sure their 10-15 runs will come with a much higher strike rate.....

The anti-Misbah group really need to go away and come back with some solid stats before opening their mouths....

I think Missy Ba is too staid & defensive in everything . is 230 easy to chase ? i want honest opinions,wrist slitters please excuse .

I dont mind it, but it has to be done at an appropriate time, else you just look stupid. He just gave up 14 runs in the final over to a #9 and #11. Not to mention he was clapping for what? a missed shot on an EXTRA ball that he gifted them?

What next? After he gets hit for 5 sixes and the 6th ball is a dot, he will mock the batsman? Charles is probably laughing his butt off at Riaz.....

Everyone has good and bad days. I'm not denying the fact the Wahab Bowled terribly last match, in fact I don't know why Misbah have him the last over he should have saved Irfan or Junaid a over. But if you noticed Wahab and Charles were talkin before the no ball. So the Tension was high and after the no ball Wahab bowled a good delivery. I have no problem with it at all.

haha, nvm, we took too long :)

miles outside line, stupid Umar Akmal..... about to waste 2nd review in 2 days....

Good for Pakistan. No idea how to use their reviews.

Charles missing a straigh ball. 32 and out. Very poor technique.

Junaid should always Bowl from Around the wicket to Right hand batsman,.s

Gotta love how Junaid gets into not only the batsman but the non-striker's face too after getting someone out.

After what ukmal did in last match,i would not rely on him . make my own judgement .

Oh wow, you randomly picked some random players stats?

Under my families captaincy, Pakistan is undefeated. Can i captain Pakistan yet???

Please post some LEGIT stats. The fact that Ahmed Shahzad has sucked in 3 matches, LOL @ that analysis. That is some of the stupidest comparisons I have ever seen.

Please make a chart of EVERY player who has played under Afridi, then every player who has played under Misbah, and then the same players with NEUTRAL captains. Thats a PROPER comparison.

Last edited:
Gayle in. Dnt be surprized if he attacks from ball one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back