West Indies v Pakistan l 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 21/7/13 l WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
so no daemons in the pitch apparent so far... then what was :misbah thinking to bowl first :20:

Wahab Riaz to Charles, 1 wide, he starts off from where he left, bowls a wide down the leg side :)))

That cheeky stuff with bowling hafeez could have spelt the match for us.

THANK YOU MISBAH

Bright future for Shahid Afridi after retirement from cricket he can purchase a camera now to start his practice in free time...

Unless Ajmal strikes, WI would score 250 today or round about - Enough to beat Miss-BAH lead any team off the world 9/10 times

Seems to be a lucky day for the hack charles...

Very aggressive play from the West Indies, basically taking risks early to make sure PAK bowling cannot settle.

I don't think Wahab himself is confident with new ball. But I am not sure y he didn't use Junaid in frist 10 overs.

this is very disappointing to see... the way we make it easier for opponents to beat us!

Misbah thinking he is being clever and unpredictable by bowling Hafeez. :facepalm:

Gayle getting seriously annoyed seeing himself on the big screen again. :))

Flat deck, 280 is par here.

49/1. WI looking good. Ajmal and Afridi will need to pull this back.

I want to see Misbah's pathetic excuse as to why he bowled Hafeez after Smith got out

Wahab and Charles discussing quantum physics.

Bravo out.

Pakistan need to bowl well here , any score of over 225 Pakistan have huge chance of loosing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back