West Indies v Pakistan l 4th ODI | Gros Islet | 21/7/13 l WI Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't know why Ahsam ul Haq (Tennis Player) and Wahab Riaz look same o me :facepalm:

Dot ball. At least Wahab is fired up, hopefully he can hit 145.

Time to go for wickets, but keep Samuels on and dry up his runs

wahab riaz gone crazy , he is stop it now , otherwise will get hammred in death overs

Junaid what a Bowl from u

You should always bowl to Right hand batsman.s from aROUND the wicket

just came back all tanked up . small meal : dates, a glass of water , small glass of cold milk with roohafza, 3 crisp piping hot corn-potato tikki with choley & chutney & a mango without the guthli . will have some off the hook mutton biryani ,kachumar & raita later . 56 for 2 in 15th over & what is a par score here ?

:junaid bowling very well he is quality can bowl new ball first change whatever

just came back all tanked up . small meal : dates, a glass of water , small glass of cold milk with roohafza, 3 crisp piping hot corn-potato tikki with choley & chutney & a mango without the guthli . will have some off the hook mutton biryani ,kachumar & raita later . 56 for 2 in 15th over & what is a par score here ?

kitna khayegha yaar ....... :nasir

Everyone complaining about how Wahab is clapping and talking to Charles. Atleast he is Agressive, everyone was raving about how they missed Agressive Pakistan bowling. But since Wahab is doing everyone hates it. Lol if that was Junaid or Irfan everyone would love it

Marlon Legend Samuels runs in this series so far...92 runs in 254 balls...Means the Legend scored 92 runs in 42 overs...

Samuels giving a :misbah close fight now i realize why supporters of other nations like :misbah

WI continue to make a big mistake of send Marvon ahead of Simons... Simons is a much better batsman ... WI and Pakistanis are same clueless bunch as far as batting sense is concerned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back