What will be your next bat and why ?

Yaara my next bat will be Adidas SRT master blaster pro/county. I bought around 20 bast from Online Stockist and I use to have an Adidas county bat but sold it by mistake. I miss it too much so looking to buy another one from Ajit.

My New years resolution was to not buy any more bats. In the first week I was tempted to a afridi used bat, bought a gn legend, had a scat offered to me, enquired about a distinction, missed out on a ca 15000.

Next bat, could be anything!

As d7bow said it could be anything, really I don't target a specific bat but then somehow they pop up and I end up buying them.

But one pre-decided bat at the moment is Screaming Cat Series 1 :D.

I already paid for Puma calibre 6000!
Still waiting for it, as Prodirect dot have it in there stock

Which range bro?

Wizard bhai, did they tell you when they are going to ship it?

nai yaar still no replies, after that initial reply.

What i wonder the most is, they still have the bat in their clearance section and it has been month since I paid them.

So taking into the account there more bats in that section, which are not available and they have already received the money for them, which means they are making money, by just holding out the money for a months time!

I just cant help looking at this angle as i have studied finance....

What i wonder the most is, they still have the bat in their clearance section and it has been month since I paid them.

So taking into the account there more bats in that section, which are not available and they have already received the money for them, which means they are making money, by just holding out the money for a months time!

Haha it is true and agree with this.

However, even if they say bat is order then getting one from Robert Pack doesn't take this long either.

after looking at Majid's RNS, I am very tempted to get one - I haven't played with an Indian bat so this may be it....

I got the same reply from them. I think they will cancel the order.Looks like pro direct has poor inventory management. It is like Barnes and Nobles of the Cricket world.

Thank you for your order, unfortunately the Puma Ballistic 6000 cricket bat that you have ordered are currently out of stock. We are chasing the manufacturer for an availability date and will be in contact as soon as any further information is available. If you have any further queries or would like an alternate item then please reply to this email or call one of our customer service team who will be happy to help.
:pissed:

Best regards and apologies for the delay so far.

I got the same reply from them. I think they will cancel the order.Looks like pro direct has poor inventory management. It is like Barnes and Nobles of the Cricket world.

Thank you for your order, unfortunately the Puma Ballistic 6000 cricket bat that you have ordered are currently out of stock. We are chasing the manufacturer for an availability date and will be in contact as soon as any further information is available. If you have any further queries or would like an alternate item then please reply to this email or call one of our customer service team who will be happy to help.
:pissed:

Best regards and apologies for the delay so far.

I got exactly the same Email.....

Pro direct acting as a bank, where u deposit and do not get any interest in return!

nice business concept and they are huge so you can guess how much money they would be making

something from Julian.........just for a change....why? they're the best, 'nuff said.

I got exactly the same Email.....

Pro direct acting as a bank, where u deposit and do not get any interest in return!

nice business concept and they are huge so you can guess how much money they would be making

lol , just cancel the order SIMPLE :)

My first post :)....

This will be my second season in the UK and I am planning to get an English Bat...I am thinking of getting the NewBury Bomber B.52...any views on how the bat plays??

My first post :)....

This will be my second season in the UK and I am planning to get an English Bat...I am thinking of getting the NewBury Bomber B.52...any views on how the bat plays??
their shape is based on Tendulker profile. Normally they are on the heavier side, All Newbery bats play well, depends what shape u like

i should probably not buy any more bats as in the last 3/4 months i have either bought or been given a lot of great bats. Lekka RDX envy, Black cat shadow, Vindico players plus, Crictech custom not to mention a wall full of awesome bats from regular suppliers and also my small stash of sample bats for my new brand ( scat series 1 replica, ultra replica & CA 15000 replica ).

having said all that i think the bat i most want right now having got to know the company and the bat maker i would probably say the bat i want most besides a Cenkos of course would have to be a Safbat. apparently those bats have magic powers...

their shape is based on Tendulker profile. Normally they are on the heavier side, All Newbery bats play well, depends what shape u like

It definitely feels good and will probably be my next bat...I saw it at VKS sports in Ealing...anybody know how good are the bats at VKS?

I haven't dealt with them myself and heard lot about them from others and they are really good.

you can take that black cat shadow off my list of bats, i just re-sold it. thats didnt last long. i think i had it for two days.

Which range bro?

Wizard bhai, did they tell you when they are going to ship it?

Sallam CD.

I am thinking of getting Icon +. One of the main reasons being everyone raves about the Icon on this forum. Also GM is one of the few makes I have never used before So I might as well give them a go.
I will hopefully get 1 at my local store (Cricketdirect or VKS) in a few weeks time.

It definitely feels good and will probably be my next bat...I saw it at VKS sports in Ealing...anybody know how good are the bats at VKS?

I bought a few bats from there in the past - they are friendly and give a good service. You can test their bats with a mallet as well if you ask them.

Go for VKS then bud; at least you will be able to test the bats in your hands before making a purchase :)

Just got another Scat ... don't plan to get a new bat soon ... but if I have to, I'll only get a Scat :))

Yaara my next bat will be Adidas SRT master blaster pro/county. I bought around 20 bast from Online Stockist and I use to have an Adidas county bat but sold it by mistake. I miss it too much so looking to buy another one from Ajit.

I use to think that SRT and Incurza are same ? Do you know the differences ?

Incurza is much thinner in the edges; and has lightish profile. SRT, well is like SRT's profile. No scoops either.

Incurza is much thinner in the edges; and has lightish profile. SRT, well is like SRT's profile. No scoops either.

Are they also made by the same manufacturer as Sachin's or is it a 'similar' shaped bat made by another manufacturer...definitely Adidas don't manufacture their own bats, do they?

Are they also made by the same manufacturer as Sachin's or is it a 'similar' shaped bat made by another manufacturer...definitely Adidas don't manufacture their own bats, do they?

Sachin gets bats from every corner of world, I'm sure nearly every maker might have made a bat of his profile :))

His shape and profile is quite common.

I use to think that SRT and Incurza are same ? Do you know the differences ?

Yes, you have asked a right person as I have used both bats and I know all the differences between these bats.

Adidas ST Master Blaster.

AD12BTSTMBzm.jpg

Adidas ST is same shape as Sachin uses, minimal concaving, thick edges, mid to low sweetspot, round spine, good balance/pick up and a round shape handle, fully ready to play doesn't require any knocking in.

Adidas Incurza 2012 version

AD12BTINCURzm.jpg

Adidas Incurza shape is different, it has countered edges, steeper sharp spine, edges are pretty thick but slight thinner then ST bat, slightly more concaving, mid to low sweetspot but bit longer then ST, feel of bat is different Incurza has a oval shape handle, pressed a bit more, pre knocked but requires some knocking and playing in. when fully played in it performs really well.

Yes, you have asked a right person as I have used both bats and I know all the differences between these bats.

Adidas ST Master Blaster.

AD12BTSTMBzm.jpg

Adidas ST is same shape as Sachin uses, minimal concaving, thick edges, mid to low sweetspot, round spine, good balance/pick up and a round shape handle, fully ready to play doesn't require any knocking in.

Adidas Incurza 2012 version

AD12BTINCURzm.jpg

Adidas Incurza shape is different, it has countered edges, steeper sharp spine, edges are pretty thick but slight thinner then ST bat, slightly more concaving, mid to low sweetspot but bit longer then ST, feel of bat is different Incurza has a oval shape handle, pressed a bit more, pre knocked but requires some knocking and playing in. when fully played in it performs really well.

Thanks . Those are some good details.
My next bat will either be a T20 (Joker/Lekka) or the SRT. Still trying to figure out if there is any added value with the t20 bats.
One of our teammates got the BDM dynamic power and the ping is amazing on that. Big profile but great balance and awesome ping

Thanks . Those are some good details.
My next bat will either be a T20 (Joker/Lekka) or the SRT. Still trying to figure out if there is any added value with the t20 bats.
One of our teammates got the BDM dynamic power and the ping is amazing on that. Big profile but great balance and awesome ping

I'm quite tempted for a Joker too!

I'm trying my luck to find a cheap way of getting it too!

If you want I can keep you posted...

I will have a joker for sale at the beginning of feb for a hood price. And will have the Lekka tpx bats as well.

it will be a CA Trd just because I want to give it a try and I hope to use it in next seasons dont want to invest a lot on bats anymore so will go for one sweet willow and hope it pays off well.

Anyone know how good the onlinestockist guys are? Has anyone bought stuff from them before? I have seen a few custom made bats on their site which look pretty good.

Anyone know how good the onlinestockist guys are? Has anyone bought stuff from them before? I have seen a few custom made bats on their site which look pretty good.

Online Stockist are very good. I've bought lot of kit from them(18 bats, lots of pads & gloves). The prices are very reasonable, in fact it is one of the cheapest online stores and the products are excellent quality.

you can use discount Coupon "10off" to get 10% discount on SS, SG & SM Gears (excluding couple of SS bats), I think its valid till Jan 31st. I used it few days ago to buy SG bat and it worked.

Thank you KnightRider...the prices are really low...if only I had found this site earlier...anyways...will get a bat from them soon...not decided yet...btw which SG bat did u get?

No worries bro,
The one in the middle SG VS 319 Ultimate, it will match my SG test pads & Gloves.

SG-SS-SG-bats1.jpg

SG-SS-SG-bats2.jpg

SG-SS-SG-bats3.jpg

SG-SS-SG-bats4.jpg

SG-SS-SG-bats5.jpg

Wow....SS LE looks amazing...always been a fan of SS...they make real meaty bats with awesome ping..

Not long ago the SS LE was around £145, and the coupon code doesn't work because the bat is already on special offer price £120.

Not long ago the SS LE was around £145, and the coupon code doesn't work because the bat is already on special offer price £120.

Is it me or the SG vs 319 looks to have more width(1 picture) compared to SS LE. Knightrider you had lots of SS le. We play with a hard ball(i would say cheap ball) in our club. How does SS LE work with a hard ball does it gives a jerk with hard balls.

Last edited:
SG VS 319 bat has super flat face so it looks bit wider + the angle of the picture. Yes I've had lot of experience with SS bats. I have used them against good and bad quality balls. Against good quality balls they play the best and make sweetsound but against slighter harder balls they still play okay, sound isn't as sweet and more likely to get damaged, fit edges tape, scuff sheet and tape around the toe. Handle on SS are good quality, plenty of flex doesn't really give any jerks with hard ball. Mid to lower range SS bats play best with hard balls. SS ton Premium, SS Ton orange, SS ton Viv, SS ton custom etc.

Gray Nics e41 or a61. although i may get a61 stickers for my evo and buy a clean SS bat and put e41 stickers on them. That would make me happy!

Gray Nics e41 or a61. although i may get a61 stickers for my evo and buy a clean SS bat and put e41 stickers on them. That would make me happy!

a61 and e41 are more or less the same, I'm sure you can get 61 mm spine in e41 no?

All three are 2.9-2.10lb. SG VS 319 is not available in heavy weights, maximum is 2.12lb.

That's pretty surprising...the SG 319 looks really meaty!!!

How abt the sweetspots on these bats...SG are known to have their sweet spots lil high on the blade...is that the case?

That's pretty surprising...the SG 319 looks really meaty!!!

How abt the sweetspots on these bats...SG are known to have their sweet spots lil high on the blade...is that the case?

The sweetsorts are bit high on all the SG VS 319 bats endorsed by Sehwag similar to what he uses. VS 319 bats have very flate face, thick edges and are more meaty bats then other SG models. Few of the other SG bats have lower profiles.

hehehe...................very difficult as i am yet to decide between:

GM icon 606
GN kaboom
Ca plus 8000
Slazenger V360 Extreme
Mb malik sher amin
Please help me!!!!!

Cd Bhai...... Can u tell any shop where I can go and get these bats, shud be in Manchester!!!

Oh there are not many in UK who have Pakistani bats and even if they do they will be out of your budget.

You can try following for Pakistani bats;

MB Malik
Uzi Sports

I'll go for Puma. Buy an entire Puma kit. It rocks man. But, if u look at the puma shoe, its an ordinary one. Looks very odd? Quite expensive, still I'll try for it.:6:

Attachments

• puma-2012-cricket-bats_01.jpg
    puma-2012-cricket-bats_01.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 4,042
I'll go for Puma. Buy an entire Puma kit. It rocks man. But, if u look at the puma shoe, its an ordinary one. Looks very odd? Quite expensive, still I'll try for it.:6:

Puma Shoe Ordinary?LOL..You got it wrong buddy...:p
Wow, that's why these players use this ordinary shoe:

Attachments

• 141663.jpg
    141663.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 600
  • 141589.jpg
    141589.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 1,049
  • JP+Duminy+South+Africa+v+India+First+One+Day+t44js_Xdpfbl.jpg
    JP+Duminy+South+Africa+v+India+First+One+Day+t44js_Xdpfbl.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 381