Why anti Muslim bias is so profound among Hindutva supporters?

So the right wingers and Tommy supporters attacked the mosque after the Southport incident due to Palestine & Oil and not due to shinning light they spread by bombing people in London Bridge, blowing up tubes, blowing up Ariana Grande concert goers and incidents like Rotherdam gang rapes? Ha..

This is a muslim dominated forum and the bias is obvious & natural. But remember, when everyone is hating you, the problem is with you and not the one that is hating. Have you ever wondered why Donald Trump said before 2016 election that he wants to ban all muslims entering United States until he figures out what is going on. Why has he not talked about banning all hindus or sikhs or jews?

Keep repeating Hindutva multiple times if that makes you feel better. Haha..lol.
Lol

Why do only Hindutva, white supremacist and bigots of pro Israel have issue with Muslims ;) and the rest of the world have none.

Enjoy ;)

And yea, please do not confuse Hindutva with non violent and no bigot Hindus.

Hindutvas are using Tommy Robinson as an example to not appear bigots. Laughable

Muslims have a problem with hindu's in Kashmir

Muslims have problem with jews in middle east

Muslims have problem with western world and their ideologies

Wherever they are in minority, they demands seculariam but when in majority democracy go to hell.

I live in UK and ask anyone and they will tell everything about the shinning light Bradford is to this country..LOL.

But But But...hindutva 😂

Lol

Why do only Hindutva, white supremacist and bigots of pro Israel have issue with Muslims ;) and the rest of the world have none.

Enjoy ;)

And yea, please do not confuse Hindutva with non violent and no bigot Hindus.

That is the point right. Why would a white supremacist or a pro israel supporter only have problem with muslims and not other religion? Ever wondered?

Are you saying they hate you without any reason? Pffff...

I don't have the time to go through 500-page books lol. The poster I quoted said he was ready for a lengthy discussion here on the topic hence why I keep pestering him for more details on mass conversion.

Btw I found a link for the author you cited. It has all his e-books uploaded. I'll try and read some if I can.

I bet you will not read even one of his book. He was a proper historian. Went to parts of India and to erstwhile nawabs and kings to get original literature. Sometimes asked the British to help provide when those nawabs were not forthcoming. Attention to detail. William Dalrymple is a big fan. Unfortunately his name has been erased by commie distorians.

That is the point right. Why would a white supremacist or a pro israel supporter only have problem with muslims and not other religion? Ever wondered?

Are you saying they hate you without any reason? Pffff...

A white supremacist would have problem with anyone who is not a white. That's why he is called a white supremacist.

A white supremacist would have problem with anyone who is not a white. That's why he is called a white supremacist.

Sure, thats why Trump only asked to ban Muslims entering united states and that is why british right wingers attacked only mosque after the recent event. I am sure a white person who is right wing is not very fond of any brown or black skin person but their suspicion and anger after any incident only vented towards muslims due to the shinning examples they have spread in the last 2 decades.

Blaming hindutva or others is only a distraction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure, thats why Trump only asked to ban Muslims entering united states and that is why british right wingers attacked only mosque after the recent event. I am sure a white person who is right wing is not very fond of any brown or black skin person but their suspicion and anger after any incident only vented towards muslims due to the shinning examples they have spread in the last 2 decades.

I only gave you the definition.

Literal definition of white supremacist is someone who believes white race is the best race.

BTW, genuine white supremacists also dislike Indians.

Hindutvas are using Tommy Robinson as an example to not appear bigots. Laughable

To be fair, I am seeing a few "ex-muslims" creating social media channels and fawning over Tommy Robinson as well. It's a lucrative business, and many of these have Pakistani heritage.

Literal definition of white supremacist is someone who believes white race is the best race.

My man talking about white supermacist to defend Hindutva bigotry.

I mean, what!!! Lol

Hindutvas have no problem with this, they also believe in white supremacy, hence they titled the English invaders as the British Raj. :salute

To be fair, I am seeing a few "ex-muslims" creating social media channels and fawning over Tommy Robinson as well. It's a lucrative business, and many of these have Pakistani heritage and the appeal of goddess Lakshmi is strong.
Money has always been a significant factor in either supporting bigotry and genocide or turning a blind eye.

Muslims have a problem with hindu's in Kashmir

Muslims have problem with jews in middle east

Muslims have problem with western world and their ideologies

Wherever they are in minority, they demands seculariam but when in majority democracy go to hell.

I live in UK and ask anyone and they will tell everything about the shinning light Bradford is to this country..LOL.

But But But...hindutva 😂

Most violent terrorist attacks in the world are traced to muslims.

So how do some of them respond, start pointing fingers at Jews Hindus Christians... everyone.

Anti Muslim bias is pretty much universal. Maybe time for some introspection. But no , blame the others. No religion is perfect and they are just guidelines to make people better individuals.

lol.

Blaming hidutva for Hindutva bigotry, it has nothing to do with white supremacy, last time I checked India was predominantly non-white country. :)

Trump only asking for Muslim ban had everything to do with catering to white evangelical bigots that was built on over the years to create support to start a war in Iraq and other countries.

Stop digging that hole

So how do some of them respond, start pointing fingers at Jews Hindus Christians... everyone.
I blame you for you for your support for Hindutva bigotry against Muslims in India.

Weren’t you complaining that BJP wasn’t Hindutva enough for not doing that well in last elections :)

And when countered, they are all false flag attacks.

Most violent attacks are taking place in Palestine, took place in Germany against Jews and in Japan, twice.

I blame you for you for your support for Hindutva bigotry against Muslims in India.

Weren’t you complaining that BJP wasn’t Hindutva enough for not doing that well in last elections :)
It is true. BJP has been doing lip service to hindutva. We hindutva supporters are frustrated with them. They only get our reluctance support because they are the least worst among all parties.

We need a true hindutva party so that BJP stops taking us for granted.

Your post itself explains who are the people who hate Muslims lol. But you forget to mention that they are extremist themselves by removing the word 'Far' before it.

Pretty much all religious conflicts worldwide involve muslims. Any reason why? When in minority, want full secularism. When in majority, want islamic sharia type of law and to hell with minorities. West gives freedom of religion, not impose others with your views.

Have you and my old buddy @Rajdeep forgotten that India's current best friend Israelites have been the most hated people in the last 2000 years but still indian Hindus get along with them well.

So Raj is here problem with haters too or with those who are despised? Or let me put it more plainly was the problem with holocaust or the jews condemning it?

This only works if you use the western terminology of terrorism as a prefix. If you just said for example, the most violent attacks in the world, then you would have to include nuking Japan. What do you think about that? :unsure:

Have you and my old buddy @Rajdeep forgotten that India's current best friend Israelites have been the most hated people in the last 2000 years but still indian Hindus get along them well.

So Raj is here problem with haters too or with those who are despised?

Most hated by whom?

This only works if you use the western terminology of terrorism as a prefix. If you just said for example, the most violent attacks in the world, then you would have to include nuking Japan. What do you think about that? :unsure:

So you have to go back 80 years to find something?

Most hated by whom?
Christains, Nazis, Africans and Arabs too. Don't know you about the term diaspora and isn't it a fact that besides Muslims no body ever welcomed them in their countries until the 19th century. But still they are biting the hand that feed me for so long.

Pretty much all religious conflicts worldwide involve muslims. Any reason why? When in minority, want full secularism. When in majority, want islamic sharia type of law and to hell with minorities. West gives freedom of religion, not impose others with your views.

That's the hypocrisy.

Celebrate conversion of Hagia Sofia to a mosque as Turkey moving towards its Islamic routes. But cry and whine at construction of Ram Mandir.

When in majority its Islamic law, when in minority talk about secularism democracy minority rights.

That's the hypocrisy.

Celebrate conversion of Hagia Sofia to a mosque as Turkey moving towards its Islamic routes. But cry and whine at construction of Ram Mandir.

When in majority its Islamic law, when in minority talk about secularism democracy minority rights.

All that means is that Muslims respect their own laws and values, and they expect secular democracies to uphold their own laws and values as well. Where is the hypocrisy in that?

Christains, Nazis, Africans and Arabs too

Christians no more have issues with Jews and that has been the case for what 100-200-300 years?

Ofcourse Arabs still have issues with the Jews, Jews want their ancient land back.

Nazis.... really now.

That's the hypocrisy.

lol,

Yes! Some did and some criticized it.

But why would you want to be in the same camp that you hate what they’ve done to others.

:)

All that means is that Muslims respect their own laws and values, and they expect secular democracies to uphold their own laws and values as well. Where is the hypocrisy in that?

All that means is Muslims want their way everywhere. Some where through dominance somewhere through victim card.

Christians no more have issues with Jews and that has been the case for what 100-200-300 years?

Ofcourse Arabs still have issues with the Jews, Jews want their ancient land back.

Nazis.... really now.
No read the full statement that you quoted and tell us were the haters wrong or the one being hated?

Nazis.... really now.
I should move back to India and demand to move anyone living in my ancestral house. If they refused to move then I hope you join me in removing them forcefully, after all they’ve just lived on that property since 1947 :)

That is the point. Rather than blaming on Hindutva, RSS, Israel, white supremacist and every tom dick and Harry, likes of OP would good if he opens a thread discussing why these people unanimously hates Muslims alone and not other religion. What wrong they have done or what improvement their community can make so that they we don't have to spread Islamophobia awareness to everyone globally. Hate is not born out of thin air, it is triggered due to some action. Looking at the action alone with figuring the trigger is dumping ones head in the sand. These threads are good for self loathing but don't address the root cause.

There is a reason I stopped participating in these Time Pass section as most of these threads opened by OP are riddled with delusion without a semblance of reality. I thought after the humiliation of last few months...some people have changed. But alas...

That is the point. Rather than blaming on Hindutva, RSS, Israel, white supremacist and every tom dick and Harry, likes of OP would good if he opens a thread discussing why these people unanimously hates Muslims alone and not other religion. What wrong they have done or what improvement their community can make so that they we don't have to spread Islamophobia awareness to everyone globally. Hate is not born out of thin air, it is triggered due to some action. Looking at the action alone with figuring the trigger is dumping ones head in the sand. These threads are good for self loathing but don't address the root cause.

There is a reason I stopped participating in these Time Pass section as most of these threads opened by OP are riddled with delusion without a semblance of reality. I thought after the humiliation of last few months...some people have changed. But alas...
I think you only hang out with Hindutva and white supermacist.

I’d too stop participating if my delusionalist bigotry was countered and not appreciated.

Probably you are in the wrong forum to further your agenda?

:)

Right wing doesn't mean terrorist.

Right wing means conservative.
Yep but rajdeep bro acted with subtlety there as EDL is described as follow

The English Defence League (EDL) are a far-right, Islamophobic organisation in England. A social movement and pressure group that employs street demonstrations as its main tactic

The English Defence League (EDL) are a far-right, Islamophobic organisation in England. A social movement and pressure group that employs street demonstrations as its main tactic

Either you are intentionally acting ignorant or unable to comprehend what I am trying to say.

According to your admission in OP, hindutva (I presume you meant BJP bhakts) hates muslims.

Then from the recent incidents in the UK, it is clear that right wing here hates muslims too.

Donald Trump asked to ban all muslims entering United States as he is white supremacist.

So the question you should be asking is, what you or your community is doing wrong that most people hating you and you alone? Ofcourse you can blame hindus, jews, whites etc but that is called passing the buck.

Problem lies somewhere else which you seem to purposefully ignore. Gather courage to speak the truth.

I bet you will not read even one of his book. He was a proper historian. Went to parts of India and to erstwhile nawabs and kings to get original literature. Sometimes asked the British to help provide when those nawabs were not forthcoming. Attention to detail. William Dalrymple is a big fan. Unfortunately his name has been erased by commie distorians.

I will do a quick sift though them later in the week, but you can't say for sure if this author is objective or an activist historian.

All that means is that Muslims respect their own laws and values, and they expect secular democracies to uphold their own laws and values as well. Where is the hypocrisy in that ?

Are there any muslim majority countries that follow the secular democracy model ?

Are there any muslim majority countries that follow the secular democracy model ?

Forget about muslim majority country, likes of Anjem Choudhary and his supporters screaming standing in central London "Democracy go to hell". Then these people blame others for hatred...ha. I should rather stop as I get very excited in these debates...LOL.

Far right means extra conservative. Still not terrorist.

Don't play puzzles here with us. Let me put it blantly far right guys around the world including hindutva guys just hate muslim because of their insecurities and the fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, with most number of new converts too from hinduism,christianity, Judaism and other religions too.

And state your reasons without beating around the bush and the sharia law implementation in western countries is just a myth so come up with something new this time
Either you are intentionally acting ignorant or unable to comprehend what I am trying to say.

According to your admission in OP, hindutva (I presume you meant BJP bhakts) hates muslims.

Then from the recent incidents in the UK, it is clear that right wing here hates muslims too.

Donald Trump asked to ban all muslims entering United States as he is white supremacist.

So the question you should be asking is, what you or your community is doing wrong that most people hating you and you alone? Ofcourse you can blame hindus, jews, whites etc but that is called passing the buck.

Problem lies somewhere else which you seem to purposefully ignore. Gather courage to speak the truth.
'

Everyone is associated with hate.
I don't actually hate them, they are good people doing a good job and feeding their family . I hate guys that use every opportunity to attack us. I am not one for turning the other cheek. I return everything with interest.

I don't actually hate them, they are good people doing a good job and feeding their family . I hate guys that use every opportunity to attack us. I am not one for turning the other cheek. I return everything with interest.
It is ok to hate them. And it is fine that you are sugar coating it. I recommend this strategy to everyone.

It is ok to hate them. And it is fine that you are sugar coating it. I recommend this strategy to everyone.
I am not a hater by nature unless it's a response to haters. If you come for us, I will then give it to you with both barrels. I am not afraid to call out people in my community, so you guys are never going to be given a free pass when you regurgitate propaganda.

Forget about muslim majority country, likes of Anjem Choudhary and his supporters screaming standing in central London "Democracy go to hell". Then these people blame others for hatred...ha. I should rather stop as I get very excited in these debates...LOL.

Anjem Choudhary is a nutcase that a lot of brit muslims see as a clown figure.

I am not a hater by nature unless it's a response to haters. If you come for us, I will then give it to you with both barrels. I am not afraid to call out people in my community, so you guys are never going to be given a free pass when you regurgitate propaganda.
No hater thinks himself as a hater, and sees his hate as a response to something.

You are no different.

Btw, I am not claiming moral high ground. I am a hater myself. But I try to contain it. People I have cursed have got worse than I hoped for. So I try to keep it in check.

Many follow some form of secular democracy in theory, such as Turkiye and Pakistan, although how democratic they are in reality is a subject for debate.

Anjem Choudhary is one individual and he has been jailed for incitement to terrorism. If he is representative of all Muslims, then is Shrien Dewani who murdered his wife to pursue relations with his homosexual lover representative of all British hindus?

No hater thinks himself as a hater, and sees his hate as a response to something.

You are no different.

Btw, I am not claiming moral high ground. I am a hater myself. But I try to contain it. People I have cursed have got worse than I hoped for. So I try to keep it in check.
I am different. I believe in letting people live in dignity. I don't spread hate and I don't use a few right wing sites for all my information. On the other hand, you guys seemed to have been groomed by white nationalists and Modi. And as the SL in Southport found out, you are browner than the next guy

I am different. I believe in letting people live in dignity. I don't spread hate and I don't use a few right wing sites for all my information. On the other hand, you guys seemed to have been groomed by white nationalists and Modi. And as the SL in Southport found out, you are browner than the next guy
Well done for the pro level virtue signalling.

We are inspired by Pakistan movement. You guys are our standard. You got a muslim country with lots of hard work, we want to achieve the same for our people.

He is an idiot and rightly dealt with. Attention seeking loon
Another pro level comment. Calling him an idiot and loon. You clearly understand the power of words. When to upgrade someone by calling him terrorist and when to downgrade someone by calling him an idiot. You have my admiration.

We are inspired by Pakistan movement. You guys are our standard. You got a muslim country with lots of hard work, we want to achieve the same for our people.
Please discard your constitution first and the veil of secularism also

You are well on your way, if you want to emulate Pakistan's success BJP and Modi will surely set you on the right path.

You are well on your way, if you want to emulate Pakistan's success BJP and Modi will surely set you on the right path.
We are not satisfied with BJP or Modi. 10 years in power and very little to show.

Muslim League had lost elections everywhere, even in muslim majority provinces. But within 10 years it delivered Pakistan.

Till Hindus don't become like Muslims, success will be slow and few and far between, if any.

Another pro level comment. Calling him an idiot and loon. You clearly understand the power of words. When to upgrade someone by calling him terrorist and when to downgrade someone by calling him an idiot. You have my admiration.
He is convicted terrorist. I have no sympathy. On the other hand Modi murdered 1000s and there is a whole army of you guys defending him

And good luck to you. So why all this desperate support for white nationalists and zionists. If all you cared about was Ind and the hate mongerer, why troll on sites all day long.

Why do you want to become like Pakistan and not like China? The three countries got independence in the same time with roughly equal living and economic conditions. Now China is literally in another stratosphere from India and Pakistan. India itself is much more successful than Pakistan. It seems like the further a nation is from religion the more successful it is. So why do you wany to become like Pakistan and lower our standards?

Why do you want to become like Pakistan and not like China? The three countries got independence in the same time with roughly equal living and economic conditions. Now China is literally in another stratosphere from India and Pakistan. India itself is much more successful than Pakistan. It seems like the further a nation is from religion the more successful it is. So why do you wany to become like Pakistan and lower our standards?

It was @CricketCartoons who wanted to become like Pakistan, I think you are quoting the wrong person.

We are not satisfied with BJP or Modi. 10 years in power and very little to show.

Muslim League had lost elections everywhere, even in muslim majority provinces. But within 10 years it delivered Pakistan.

Till Hindus don't become like Muslims, success will be slow and few and far between, if any.
Sorry, wanted to quote you in my previous comment.

What kind of question is this? Why do you like this and not that? You want to be like China, good for you. I want to be like Pakistan, why do you have a problem with that? learn to accept that others will not be sharing your likes and dislikes.

It is your wrong assumption that religion causes failure. Pakistan's economic issues are not because of religion, but because of mismanagement and corruption. In fact because of less religion. If the musharrafs and shareefs were good muslims they would have put the interest of the nation first.

The defining character of Pakistan that it is a fortress of Islam. I want India to become a fortress of Hinduism. Nothing more and nothing less.

This is your PM. A guy that calls his own citizens "infiltrators". You should be embarrassed. I dare you to call him a terrorist

That is only your wrong interpretation that he called the citizens as infiltrators.

India has many infiltrators is a fact. Infiltrators steal resources meant for citizens (of any religion). Any person who puts the interest of the citizens first will speak against inflitrators.

Seems you have nothing to show so want to stretch your imagination and someone use the word terrorist for anyone you dislike.

This is a kid level statement from you, unlike the pro level other comments you made today. Try again.

What kind of question is this? Why do you like this and not that? You want to be like China, good for you. I want to be like Pakistan, why do you have a problem with that? learn to accept that others will not be sharing your likes and dislikes.

It is your wrong assumption that religion causes failure. Pakistan's economic issues are not because of religion, but because of mismanagement and corruption. In fact because of less religion. If the musharrafs and shareefs were good muslims they would have put the interest of the nation first.

The defining character of Pakistan that it is a fortress of Islam. I want India to become a fortress of Hinduism. Nothing more and nothing less.
Seems like the more invested a nation is in religion, the more its chance to be mismanaged. You can want anything, but usually people don't want to lower their standards. I don't think you will see many Americans wanting to become like Iran. So that's what I found surprising.

He is convicted terrorist. I have no sympathy. On the other hand Modi murdered 1000s and there is a whole army of you guys defending him
Another big lie. Show me any proof that Modi killed even 1 person.

We don't defend Modi. We are defending the truth. Bring forth your truth to show that he murdered even 1 person. Even 1 is too many. But since you said 1000, it would be very easy for you to show. Go on. I will wait. Now it is my time to sleep.

Back