Why anti Muslim bias is so profound among Hindutva supporters?

Seems like the more invested a nation is in religion, the more its chance to be mismanaged. You can want anything, but usually people don't want to lower their standards. I don't think you will see many Americans wanting to become like Iran. So that's what I found surprising.
You can have your own hypothesis. Strange that someone who studied maths doesn't even know the basics of correlation and causality.

You can have your own hypothesis. Strange that someone who studied maths doesn't even know the basics of correlation and causality.
Oh that often repeated line correlation doesn't mean causality. You realise that for that for that to hold true you need different enough inputs right? And no in this case corruption and mismanagement are not inputs, they are outputs of different functions depending on the same set of inputs as the success of a nation function.

Another big lie. Show me any proof that Modi killed even 1 person.

We don't defend Modi. We are defending the truth. Bring forth your truth to show that he murdered even 1 person. Even 1 is too many. But since you said 1000, it would be very easy for you to show. Go on. I will wait. Now it is my time to sleep.

There was a Khalistani who was assassinated in Canada. Who ordered the hit job? Did it not happen under Modi's leadership?

What about those extrajudicial killings in Kashmir? --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_abuses_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir#:~:text=The Indian government claims 14,000,7,200 died from custodial torture.

That is only your wrong interpretation that he called the citizens as infiltrators.

India has many infiltrators is a fact. Infiltrators steal resources meant for citizens (of any religion). Any person who puts the interest of the citizens first will speak against inflitrators.

Seems you have nothing to show so want to stretch your imagination and someone use the word terrorist for anyone you dislike.

This is a kid level statement from you, unlike the pro level other comments you made today. Try again.
Wrong interpretation eh? Why do you think we interpreted wrongly. You guys have history. Your ideology is hateful and you have been groomed.

There was a Khalistani who was assassinated in Canada. Who ordered the hit job? Did it not happen under Modi's leadership?

What about those extrajudicial killings in Kashmir? --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_abuses_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir#:~:text=The Indian government claims 14,000,7,200 died from custodial torture.
Tbf, if we assume that the hit was conducted by Raw there's a chance Modi didn't know about it. It's almost accepted that American intelligence like CIA doesn't entirely operate under the civilian government. Everyone knows that ISI doesn't really follow the Pakistan civilian government. There's a chance that same is true for RAW even if not to the same extent.

Nah...that is a myth. Just read the Anjem Choudhary thread here.
You are trying too hard.

Either you are intentionally acting ignorant or unable to comprehend what I am trying to say.

According to your admission in OP, hindutva (I presume you meant BJP bhakts) hates muslims.

Then from the recent incidents in the UK, it is clear that right wing here hates muslims too.

Donald Trump asked to ban all muslims entering United States as he is white supremacist.

So the question you should be asking is, what you or your community is doing wrong that most people hating you and you alone? Ofcourse you can blame hindus, jews, whites etc but that is called passing the buck.

Problem lies somewhere else which you seem to purposefully ignore. Gather courage to speak the truth.

You consistently employ bigoted and opportunistic politicians to defend Hindutva bigotry, attempting to lend credibility to your anti-Muslim, Islamophobic narrative.

Trump’s Muslim ban was merely a performative act to appeal to evangelical Christians, devoid of any substantive benefit. He has proposed the same narrative again, despite the lack of major terrorism from Muslims. In fact, American Muslims contribute more to taxes, science, and education than the average evangelical Christian.

Far-right bigots harbor animosity towards Muslims due to ingrained prejudices. Hindutva universally targets Muslims simply for their faith.

Nah...that is a myth. Just read the Anjem Choudhary thread here.
Lol...people here call him extremist but do you have guts to call out Modi the same let alone a butcher. Infiltrators, baby boomer gange, mangalsutar stealer.

I know you won't respond to my query directly. But let's hope 🤞

Pretty much all religious conflicts worldwide involve muslims. Any reason why? When in minority, want full secularism. When in majority, want islamic sharia type of law and to hell with minorities. West gives freedom of religion, not impose others with your views.

That's right folks, religious wars even before Islam were Islam's fault.

Any reason why a Hindutva melt would believe this?

Have you and my old buddy @Rajdeep forgotten that India's current best friend Israelites have been the most hated people in the last 2000 years but still indian Hindus get along with them well.

So Raj is here problem with haters too or with those who are despised? Or let me put it more plainly was the problem with holocaust or the jews condemning it?
Sshhh dont use the j word

If you want to stretch so far, then every head of state is a terrorist, including Obama, your khaleda zia, Manmohan singh.

In your blindness to label Modi as terrorist you are ready to label a nobel peace prize recipient and a church mouse as terrorists.

Wrong interpretation eh? Why do you think we interpreted wrongly. You guys have history. Your ideology is hateful and you have been groomed.
My ideology is the ideology of Pakistan.

Where is the proof of murders committed by Modi. You said 1000 murders.

You are so blinded by hatred that you are saying things for which you don't have any evidence.

Don't play puzzles here with us. Let me put it blantly far right guys around the world including hindutva guys just hate muslim because of their insecurities and the fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, with most number of new converts too from hinduism,christianity, Judaism and other religions too.

And state your reasons without beating around the bush and the sharia law implementation in western countries is just a myth so come up with something new this time

'

I most certainly can with no bush and/or beating Involved.

Answer this question: Do you consider the Avg Muslim in world to be a left leaning or Right leaning?

Please discard your constitution first and the veil of secularism also

No we won't. We will continue as we are.

So is it affecting any pakistani? How are pakistanis disadvantaged?

I see pakistanis regularly talking about secularism in India? How is affecting pakistanis?

Minorities are in very poor condition in Pakistan? What are you guys doing about it?

Or is it all about Muslims only?

This is your PM. A guy that calls his own citizens "infiltrators". You should be embarrassed. I dare you to call him a terrorist

He called infiltrators infiltrators. Illegal immigrants from Bangladesh or Rohingyas have no right to be in India. They have to be thrown out.

Opposition politicians fighting for these infiltrators are taking rights of Indians and giving it to them.

That's unacceptable.

Hamas terrorists are killed by Israel.

Terrorists affecting USA are killed by USA.

Killing terrorists in Kashmir is defending the sovereignty of India.

What is the proof of Modi killing some Khalistani? Any proof? None yet.

Lol...people here call him extremist but do you have guts to call out Modi the same let alone a butcher. Infiltrators, baby boomer gange, mangalsutar stealer.

I know you won't respond to my query directly. But let's hope 🤞

You are new here. Plenty of posts were on PP praising him. Got deleted once he was apprehended by police.

A lot of Pakistani posters here are right, rather than fake secularism, I would love to see India declared a Hindu Rashtra so that there's no doubt or insecurities about it among Hindutvavadis. As the true all-encompassing religion, Satanat will actually ensure fairer rights to minorities than secularism can even dream of. A win win for both Hindutvas and minorities <3

Tbf, if we assume that the hit was conducted by Raw there's a chance Modi didn't know about it. It's almost accepted that American intelligence like CIA doesn't entirely operate under the civilian government. Everyone knows that ISI doesn't really follow the Pakistan civilian government. There's a chance that same is true for RAW even if not to the same extent.

Let's assume RAW did the hit with Modi's knowledge, dont NATO countries led by US or Israel carry out assassination of individuals they consider terrorists?

Let's assume RAW did the hit with Modi's knowledge, dont NATO countries led by US or Israel carry out assassination of individuals they consider terrorists?
Obama ordered the hit of anwar al awlaki, an american citizen. He did the right thing. If a citizen turns traitor he loses any privilege of being a citizen.

He called infiltrators infiltrators. Illegal immigrants from Bangladesh or Rohingyas have no right to be in India. They have to be thrown out.

Opposition politicians fighting for these infiltrators are taking rights of Indians and giving it to them.

That's unacceptable.
No he didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
No he didn't.

No he didn't. There are opposition politicians who are going to courts to get these infiltrators rights in India. To stop their deportation.

Some states with the help of politicians are providing them false documents.

No matter what, ultimately they will have to leave. If they leave peacefully thats fine else they will be thrown out.

People are beginning to fed up and when people start coming on streets no political party will be able to save them.

No he didn't. There are opposition politicians who are going to courts to get these infiltrators rights in India. To stop their deportation.

Some states with the help of politicians are providing them false documents.

No matter what, ultimately they will have to leave. If they leave peacefully thats fine else they will be thrown out.

People are beginning to fed up and when people start coming on streets no political party will be able to save them.
When he claimed some sort of divine birth you guys gave 10 different interpretations. I remember you were also denial then and i know you are embarrassed. You are here to make the fascist sound reasonable but it isn't working. He called his own citizens as infiltrators.

Narendra Modi while on a campaign in Uttar Pradesh’s Basti for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on May 22, Tuesday tried to exalt himself and evoke a connection with the divine once again by saying, “Those who will vote will get the punya of good works I will do.”

During an interview with News18, on the Ganga, Modi, before filing his nomination papers from the Varanasi Lok Sabha constituency on May 14, uttered words, which suggested that he was urging viewers to believe that he was not “born biologically.” He told an unquestioning interviewer, “Pehle jab tak maa zinda thi mujhe lagta tha ki shayad biologically mujhe janam diya gaya hai. Maa ke jaane ke baad in saare anubhavo ko mai jod kar dekhta hoon to mai convince ho chuka hu, galat ho sakta hoon, aalochak, left log toh meri dhajjiya uda denge, mere baal noch lenge…mai convince ho chuka hoon ki parmatma ne mujhe bheja hai. Ye urja biological shareer se nahi mili hai, ye urja ishwar mujhse kuch kaam lena hai, isliye mujhe vidha bhi di hai, samarthya bhi diya hai, nek dili bhi di hai aur prerna bhi wahi de raha hai, purushartha karne ka samarthya bhi de raha hai aur mai kuch nahi hoon, ek instrument hoon jo ishwar mere roop me mujhse lena tay kiya hai aur isliye mai jab bhi kuch karta hoon to mai manta hoon shayad ishwar mujhse karwana chahta hai…. (When my mother was alive, I used to believe that I was born biologically. After she passed away, upon reflecting on all my experiences, I was convinced that God has sent me. This energy could not be from my biological body, but was bestowed upon me by God. I believe God has given me abilities, inspiration, and good intentions for a purpose… I am nothing but an instrument. That’s why, whenever I do anything, I believe god is guiding me.)” [Emphasis added]. This was an answer to a question which the same journalist had asked five years ago, “Aap thakte kyun nahi hain? (Why don’t you get tired?)”

When he claimed some sort of divine birth you guys gave 10 different interpretations. I remember you were also denial then and i know you are embarrassed. You are here to make the fascist sound reasonable but it isn't working. He called his own citizens as infiltrators.

Narendra Modi while on a campaign in Uttar Pradesh’s Basti for the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) on May 22, Tuesday tried to exalt himself and evoke a connection with the divine once again by saying, “Those who will vote will get the punya of good works I will do.”

During an interview with News18, on the Ganga, Modi, before filing his nomination papers from the Varanasi Lok Sabha constituency on May 14, uttered words, which suggested that he was urging viewers to believe that he was not “born biologically.” He told an unquestioning interviewer, “Pehle jab tak maa zinda thi mujhe lagta tha ki shayad biologically mujhe janam diya gaya hai. Maa ke jaane ke baad in saare anubhavo ko mai jod kar dekhta hoon to mai convince ho chuka hu, galat ho sakta hoon, aalochak, left log toh meri dhajjiya uda denge, mere baal noch lenge…mai convince ho chuka hoon ki parmatma ne mujhe bheja hai. Ye urja biological shareer se nahi mili hai, ye urja ishwar mujhse kuch kaam lena hai, isliye mujhe vidha bhi di hai, samarthya bhi diya hai, nek dili bhi di hai aur prerna bhi wahi de raha hai, purushartha karne ka samarthya bhi de raha hai aur mai kuch nahi hoon, ek instrument hoon jo ishwar mere roop me mujhse lena tay kiya hai aur isliye mai jab bhi kuch karta hoon to mai manta hoon shayad ishwar mujhse karwana chahta hai…. (When my mother was alive, I used to believe that I was born biologically. After she passed away, upon reflecting on all my experiences, I was convinced that God has sent me. This energy could not be from my biological body, but was bestowed upon me by God. I believe God has given me abilities, inspiration, and good intentions for a purpose… I am nothing but an instrument. That’s why, whenever I do anything, I believe god is guiding me.)” [Emphasis added]. This was an answer to a question which the same journalist had asked five years ago, “Aap thakte kyun nahi hain? (Why don’t you get tired?)”
Applies to all Hindus who dedicate themselves in the service of one Parmatma. It might not be working with your Islamic ideology and fair enough, leave it to ideological differences.

Remember brother, as Hindus we don't owe you an explanation, nor do we seek your approval. What's working and what's not working is for people of Modi's religion to decide.

You have little knowledge of Hindu philosophy so no wonder you think he was claiming divine birth. He wasn't.

Embarassed why? Because the PM said god has destined him to work for the country.

He called infiltrators infiltrators. And these illegal immigrants are not Indian citizens and they never will be. No matter how long they stay here.

You have little knowledge of Hindu philosophy so no wonder you think he was claiming divine birth. He wasn't.

Embarassed why? Because the PM said god has destined him to work for the country.

He called infiltrators infiltrators. And these illegal immigrants are not Indian citizens and they never will be. No matter how long they stay here.
On here most of you gave different explanations. Why was that? All of you were defending him but couldn't bring yourself to admit what he claimed. If you are right, why not say I am doing God's work
He called the Muslims infiltrators because apparently the Hindutuva are the only people allowed to live in modern Ind

Applies to all Hindus who dedicate themselves in the service of one Parmatma. It might not be working with your Islamic ideology and fair enough, leave it to ideological differences.

Remember brother, as Hindus we don't owe you an explanation, nor do we seek your approval. What's working and what's not working is for people of Modi's religion to decide.
Why so many explanations. Go back to the original conversation and you see your Hindu friends were also giving different explanations because they couldn't bring themselves to accept what he was saying.

Why so many explanations. Go back to the original conversation and you see your Hindu friends were also giving different explanations because they couldn't bring themselves to accept what he was saying.
I don't know what my Hindu friends said before, but it definitely didn't claim divine birth, what he did claim however is birth for the divine, two totally different things. Takes me a long time to explain things with my limited command over English language brother, but I'll do that when I can and tag you.

On here most of you gave different explanations. Why was that? All of you were defending him but couldn't bring yourself to admit what he claimed. If you are right, why not say I am doing God's work
He called the Muslims infiltrators because apparently the Hindutuva are the only people allowed to live in modern Ind
You are doing a value judgement. For muslims, only prophets claim claim that God sent them for some special work. In Hindus it is just a matter of humility, that it is not me, but I am just a medium through which God is doing the work, and I was sent for this work by the Almighty.

You are doing a value judgement. For muslims, only prophets claim claim that God sent them for some special work. In Hindus it is just a matter of humility, that it is not me, but I am just a medium through which God is doing the work, and I was sent for this work by the Almighty.
I am doing God's work isn't the same as claiming that he wasn't born biologically.

Yes we don't like illegal immigrants in our country. And if Modi is talking against them and that's uniting people that's brilliant.

I am doing God's work isn't the same as claiming that he wasn't born biologically.
He never said that he wasn't born biologically.

This is what he said: Yeh Urja mujhe biologically nahi mili hai.

Means: This energy I have, I didn't receive it from the biological body, but from Almighty, who gave me strength and energy.

His interview is publicly available. Show the time stamp where he said what you are alleging.

He called infiltrators infiltrators you are hurt because majority of them are Muslims.

The very basis of partition was a country for Muslims and another for Hindus. Yet the constituent assembly of India decided to have a nation with no state religion.

He called infiltrators infiltrators you are hurt because majority of them are Muslims.

The very basis of partition was a country for Muslims and another for Hindus. Yet the constituent assembly of India decided to have a nation with no state religion.
These are all tactics so that people don't speak against infiltrators. This playbook was used successfully in UK, where cops didn't intervene against grooming gangs because they will be called racists.

So whenever anyone speaks against infiltrators, accusations will be thrown of dog whistling, hate speech etc. The only response is keep speaking against infiltrators and taking actions against them.

Infiltrators don't deserve any sympathy. They are thieves who steal nations resources from citizens.

He called his own people infiltrators because they are Muslims. This is the level of discourse from the not biologically born born cretin

These are all tactics so that people don't speak against infiltrators. This playbook was used successfully in UK, where cops didn't intervene against grooming gangs because they will be called racists.

So whenever anyone speaks against infiltrators, accusations will be thrown of dog whistling, hate speech etc. The only response is keep speaking against infiltrators and taking actions against them.

Infiltrators don't deserve any sympathy. They are thieves who steal nations resources from citizens.

Indians are not going to fall in this trap. We don't have the history of European colonialism and hence no guilty conscious.

This forced demographics change will not be allowed to happen.

No matter what our padosis or leftists want.

The Assamese have shown the path. Infiltrators are infiltrators they will and will have to leave.

He called his own people infiltrators because they are Muslims. This is the level of discourse from the not biologically born born cretin

These infiltrators will have to leave.

We will not fall in the trap like the Brits did.

He never said that he wasn't born biologically.

This is what he said: Yeh Urja mujhe biologically nahi mili hai.

Means: This energy I have, I didn't receive it from the biological body, but from Almighty, who gave me strength and energy.

His interview is publicly available. Show the time stamp where he said what you are alleging.
I have heard dozens of interpretations just on here. You guys covering up isn't going to change the facts. This was a guy in alliance with a rapist and believes he is not biologically born

These infiltrators will have to leave.

We will not fall in the trap like the Brits did.
I couldn't care less. Whether they stay or leave because him calling his own people infiltrators shows why he needed the teleprompter.

I have heard dozens of interpretations just on here. You guys covering up isn't going to change the facts. This was a guy in alliance with a rapist and believes he is not biologically born
Covering up?

The interview is publicly available.

Just show the timestamp where he said what you are alleging.

Just show the truth if you have it. Expose people like me who are covering up. Go on.

Show the time stamp in the publicly available video ( it is on youtube) where he said what you alleged (that he is not born biologically).

If you have the truth on your side, why are you afraid?

Show the time stamp in the publicly available video ( it is on youtube) where he said what you alleged (that he is not born biologically).

If you have the truth on your side, why are you afraid?
Reported by all news sites. The Guardian is a trusted source. Email them and get back to me. Thanks in advance

Covering up?

The interview is publicly available.

Just show the timestamp where he said what you are alleging.

Just show the truth if you have it. Expose people like me who are covering up. Go on.
Your guy claims to be deity and can't string a sentence together. Embarrassing

I am enjoying your desperate attempts to explain the racist rants of this idiot. Here is a reminder of his extra divine intellect

You keep calling him racist or whatever.

For us he is doing god's work by trying to throw the infiltrators out.

As i said, we will not fall in the trap like the Brits.

- So Modi video is there.
- Brother here understand the language.
- They claim Modi said something.
- But they cannot point out where he said it.

Fascinating. :inzi2

Reported by all news sites. The Guardian is a trusted source. Email them and get back to me. Thanks in advance
Oh, a newspaper? If it is printed, it must be true, right? Who needs primary sources when you have the ultimate truth machine, the guardian.

Since you give up. Let me show you the primary source and expose your lies.

Here is the interview and the timestamp is 13:20. Now listen to it and update yourself. It is not wrong to be wrong. But it is wrong to not try to correct the wrong when truth is staring at your face.

Oh, a newspaper? If it is printed, it must be true, right? Who needs primary sources when you have the ultimate truth machine, the guardian.

Here is the interview and the timestamp is 13:20. Now listen to it and update yourself. It is not wrong to be wrong. But it is wrong to not try to correct the wrong when truth is staring at your face.

Its not that he doesn't know he is wrong.

Its to keep calling Modi a racist or fascist or trying to some how make Modi look bad.

This is a tried and tested method to attack political leaders who oppose illegal immigrants.

Not trying to defend Modi or anyone. But aren't you a big fan of Imran Khan? What exactly was he upto when he claimed that Germany and Japan share borders, and that trees and plants produce oxygen at night?
So an error is compared with Modi claiming he is divine. That is a stretch

Earlier I could give the benefit of doubt that you were mistaken. Now even after showing the truth, you are parroting the same, it only means you are lying.

Why are you lying now?

Why are you repeating the same conclusion again and again when you know it's inaccurate?

Forget Modi, Bharat or Hindus for a second brother

How many explanations have you guys given. Look at the original conversation. Now you claiming it was slip of the tongue. Make up your mind
Earlier I could give the benefit of doubt that you were mistaken. Now even after showing the truth, you are parroting the same, it only means you are lying.

Why are you lying now?

Your interpretation is wrong. The guy got exposed and now you guys are embarrassed.

Its not that he doesn't know he is wrong.

Its to keep calling Modi a racist or fascist or trying to some how make Modi look bad.

This is a tried and tested method to attack political leaders who oppose illegal immigrants.
It worked like a charm in UK.

Not working anymore with Indians.

That is why you see that now it is said that you Indians were so good a decade or so ago, when even then they had the same opinion of indians. This retrospective praise is a tool to make indians think that these guys loved us, but we have let them down, so let us start conceding our turf again.

How many explanations have you guys given. Look at the original conversation. Now you claiming it was slip of the tongue. Make up your mind
I gave you the ground truth. No slip of tongue.

I shared the video and the timestamp in this thread.

I double dare you to show where he said the things you are lying about.

If he is a deity, he is the deity of throwing infiltrators out. Worth the respect of all Indians.
Write him a letter and tell him that your fellow citizens( whichever religion) are equal citizens. this is called dog whistle politics. Its a tried and tested formula. Except this time it didnt quite work for Modi

Your interpretation is wrong. The guy got exposed and now you guys are embarrassed.
I am not making any interpretation. I gave the RAW truth.

I challenge you and dare you to show where exactly he said that he is not biologically born.

Bhai, I'm not a worshipper of Modi. I consider him an Indian politician whom I've voted for. He is not a God. The point is mistakes and slip ups can happen with anyone.

Write him a letter and tell him that your fellow citizens( whichever religion) are equal citizens. but this is called dog whistle politics. Its a tried and tested formula. Except this time it didnt quite work for Modi
Citizens and infiltrators are two separate things. Don't mix them up.

Or do you want me to explain the difference between the two?

I gave you the ground truth. No slip of tongue.

I mean I will accept you even if you show a slip of tongue. But even that is not there.

I shared the video and the timestamp in this thread.

I double dare you to show where he said the things you are lying about.
Why argue with me when literally dozen of sites have reported this news. Surely, you need speak to them first so that deity becomes human again

Bhai, I'm not a worshipper of Modi. I consider him an Indian politician whom I've voted for. He is not a God. The point is mistakes and slip ups can happen with anyone.
But there was no slip up even. He never said that he is not biological born which this @Bewal Express is lying about. I shared the video with time stamp.

Why argue with me when literally dozen of sites have reported this news. Surely, you need speak to them first so that deity becomes human again

Why are you lying that Modi said he is not biological born?

I mean Modi is so bad that you don't need to manufacture anything to make him look bad. So why lying?

@Bewal Express again, here is the video.

Show me the time stamp where he said is he is not biological born.

Or you want to be exposed as lying again?

He failed to show what he was alleging. I shared the video in this thread. Even spoon fed the time stamp.

and btw these arent anti Modi sites, they are all reporting "Until my mother was alive, I used to think I was born biologically"

Dont you already do that. Arent you the one that uses Right wing websites to post lies on here. and btw these arent anti Modi sites, they are all reporting "Until my mother was alive, I used to think I was born biologically"
Never. Show me once example where I have quoted ANY islamophobic website.

and btw these arent anti Modi sites, they are all reporting "Until my mother was alive, I used to think I was born biologically"

Showing you the actual video of the interview.

Yet you want to keep your eyes closed and hide behind websites.

Watch the video. It will hardly take 2 minutes from the timestamp I shared.

Seek truth.

Show me one example where I quoted any islamophobic website. Don't speculate. Show me the facts.

Back