Why anti Muslim bias is so profound among Hindutva supporters?

So you were worried about the white nationalists all the way in India and it came as dream.
I support natives everywhere. I support Pakistanis in Pakistan, Bangladeshis in Bangladesh. But what that has got to do anything to your allegation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Western culture is now a mixed culture. Melting pots.

Your thought process is not applicable in west. Not in year 2024. That thought process belongs in India.

I support natives everywhere. I support Pakistanis in Pakistan, Bangladeshis in Bangladesh. But what that has got to do anything to your allegation?
Show me the posts on the amazonian Inds and their fight against loggers. The point is that you guys look for reasons to justify your hate

I am here since 2010 (even though my account says I joined in 2016). I never saw a single post anywhere on this site that showed support for Anjem. Please provide proof.

I am here since 2007.Joined in 2011.

Initially Anjem Choudhury or stuff like Muslim patrol got support from a few posters. Many dont post anymore.

Those posts got deleted.

Posters from that time like @Romali_rotti

@Hitman @sensible-indian-fan may remember.

Western culture is now a mixed culture. Melting pots.

Your thought process is not applicable in west. Not in year 2024. That thought process belongs in India.
don't you actually detest that. the liberlism allowing of blashphemy. gay marriage etc etc

Then why do we see western countries having protests against immigrants?

I always tell this to these immigrants to western countries, including Indians

You are immigrants, the rights and privileges you enjoy are given to you by white population that made it the country it is. The day you are a threat to their system and way of life they will throw you and your rights out lock stock and barrel. Your position will be determined by your country of origin.

This is the hard truth.

Initially Anjem Choudhury or stuff like Muslim patrol got support from a few posters. Many dont post anymore.

Those posts got deleted.

I’ve been here 20 years mate.

Anjem has already been universally condemned as a clown, liar and extremist on PP.

I’ve been here 20 years mate.

Anjem has already been universally condemned as a clown, liar and extremist on PP.

No. It was said to be freedom of speech and that most Muslims don't support him but he has the freedom.

And Muslim patrol clearly received support from some saying they should respect muslim sentiments in muslim majority areas. I remember this clearly because it prompted me to ask if UK laws don't apply to these areas.

No. It was said to be freedom of speech and that most Muslims don't support him but he has the freedom.

Well this is true though isn’t it? He did have freedom of speech as a UK citizen. It isn’t supporting him to say he has freedom of speech.

He crossed the line and went outside the boundaries of his civil rights, supported and directed terrorists, so he has been jailed for life.

That is how it works.

Those posts got deleted.

Stop lying

Nobody cares for this tool in England inc Muslims . He’s not even welcomed in any mosque.

Stick to the thread topic .

RSS supporters are extremists who can’t get over Muslims conquering & ruling their religious people . You have to accept this as a Hindu , changing history isn’t possible.

I always tell this to these immigrants to western countries, including Indians

You are immigrants, the rights and privileges you enjoy are given to you by white population that made it the country it is. The day you are a threat to their system and way of life they will throw you and your rights out lock stock and barrel. Your position will be determined by your country of origin.

This is the hard truth.

But the 17 year old who stabbed those three girls was not an immigrant, he was born in the UK.

Hate is a strong word, but it would be foolish to deny that there is a feeling of otherness amongst a sizeable segment of society. Reasons -
1. Many muslims in India have prioritised religion over nation. While it's not that the 2 things are in conflict at the very core but on several occasions, Muslims support issues/events of other countries when it has nothing to do with India.

2. There are certain aspects of the 2 religions, which are in conflict with each other. Muslims believe that Allah is the only god, which of course isn't acceptable to non muslims anywhere in the world. Hinduism on the other hand, is far more liberal and relaxed about what others practise.

3. 99%+ muslims in India and for that matter Pakistan are descendants of Hindus and converted during Mughal Raj. So Hindus do believe that subcontinent muslims forefathers converted out of cowardice or to save taxes. Most rulers of Delhi sultanate, socially discriminated against Hindus and excluded them from positions of power and authority, and so a lot of Hindus converted to Islam at that time.

4. Politicians played a huge role in keeping the water troubled, both pre and post independence. Since independence, Indian politicians kept looking at muslims as a club who either vote for them or vote against them, so congress purposely positioned itself as their saviour and in return kept them in one group and increased their alienation. BJP on the other hand treated them as enemy, mainly because they never voted for BJP. It's a vicious circle.

Stop lying

Nobody cares for this tool in England inc Muslims . He’s not even welcomed in any mosque.

RSS supporters are extremists who can’t get over Muslims conquering & ruling their religious people . You have to accept this as a Hindu , changing history isn’t possible.

My advice go visit Taj Mahal , sit & enjoy the beautiful structure Muslims left for India , one of the 7 wonders .
Taj Mahal was built by Mughals, the muslims in India and Pakistan aren't direct descendants of Mughals. They are the descendants of Hindus who converted out of fear or greed. Just like with this whole new woke culture, if tomorrow you decide that u are a woman, u may start calling urself one but u won't become one biologically.

Taj Mahal was built by Mughals, the muslims in India and Pakistan aren't direct descendants of Mughals. They are the descendants of Hindus who converted out of fear or greed. Just like with this whole new woke culture, if tomorrow you decide that u are a woman, u may start calling urself one but u won't become one biologically.

Mughals were Muslims . His issue is Muslims not history . But maybe a statue of modi taller than the burj may become more famous ?

Mughals were Muslims . His issue is Muslims not history . But maybe a statue of modi taller than the burj may become more famous ?
Umm I don't think so. But if u think so, then go ahead and build a modi statue in rawalpandi.

Against freedom of religion: Asaduddin Owaisi on 'proposed amendments' to Waqf Act​

AIMIM chief and Hyderabad MP Asaduddin Owaisi has criticised the BJP-led NDA government for proposed amendments to the Waqf Act, which would restrict the powers of the Waqf Board.

The AIMIM leader claimed that these amendments would eventually lead to administrative chaos and loss of autonomy of the Waqf board.

Owaisi accused the BJP of pursuing a "Hindutva agenda" and alleged that the RSS intends to seize Waqf properties.

"These amendments are with the intention of taking away Waqf properties. The real reason for this act is to affect the freedom of religion. The Modi government wants to take away the autonomy of the Waqf board. This is against freedom of religion," he said.

The Cabinet approved 40 amendments to the act on Friday. Sources indicate that the bill, including these amendments, will likely be introduced in Parliament next week.

Waqf Boards manage approximately 8,70,000 properties covering around 9,40,000 acres.

"As per the proposed amendments, all claims made by the Waqf Board on properties will undergo mandatory verification. A mandatory verification process is proposed for properties claimed by the Waqf Board," sources told India Today.

Owaisi claimed that the government would get the properties surveyed, alleging that the dargahs and mosques were to be disputed.

"There are many such dargahs in our country where the BJP-RSS claims that they are not dargahs. The executive is trying to snatch the power of the judiciary," Owaisi said

Different between some indian and Pakistan posters here. We condemn attacks on Hindus in Bangladesh but some indians here are yet to condemn Israel @sweep_shot

Different between some indian and Pakistan posters here. We condemn attacks on Hindus in Bangladesh but some indians here are yet to condemn Israel @sweep_shot

Most Pakistani have no extreme hatred from early days as we were not taught invaders came & ran off with someone's great great great great aunt under love jihad

Exactly.

Any decent person would always condemn attacks on innocents. But, some Indian posters chose not to condemn Israeli bombings of innocent Palestinians. Shame on them.

Didn't you get time to read what I recommended?

I want to hear from uppercut.

Those e-books of this Jadunath historian I listed on here were not real pdfs but scanned copies of hardcopy books which makes them very hard to read. Which also means I can't search through them with ctrl+F for any specific topic.

Since you read them, point me to the book title and specific chapter.

Exactly.

Any decent person would always condemn attacks on innocents. But, some Indian posters chose not to condemn Israeli bombings of innocent Palestinians. Shame on them.
Did anyone of you condemn what Hamas did last year in Israel?

Stop lying

Deleted posts won't hide the reality.

RSS supporters didn't kill 100s in UK through terror attacks.

Muslim rule is long gone from India. Stop living in the past. It ain't coming back. So all you can do is fret on PP about Kashmir or Babri or whatever else.

Muslims couldn't build anything comparable in Central Asia or Arabia. Tells you how little knowledge they had about such things.

Taj Mahal or any such architecture was built by Indian artisans using Indian resources. Indians have been building great architectural monuments long before Tajmahal.

Muslim rule is long gone from India. Stop living in the past. It ain't coming back. So all you can do is fret on PP about Kashmir or Babri or whatever else.

Muslims couldn't build anything comparable in Central Asia or Arabia. Tells you how little knowledge they had about such things.

Taj Mahal or any such architecture was built by Indian artisans using Indian resources. Indians have been building great architectural monuments long before Tajmahal.

lol

Taj is an Islamic piece of art , designed in Islamic fashion& commissioned by a Muslim . It doesn’t matter who laid the bricks or where they came from . Hilarious

Yes you live in India. RSS & its fanatics have murdered , raped & assaulted hundreds of thousands, it’s a daily thing but that’s ok. Don’t worry about the uk. , you have bigger issues at home.

20x the number came out last night standing & supporting Muslims against a small minority of racists, who hate Indians too btw. Uk is not India .

Interesting take on the Taj Mahal by your ruling party. This exposes your lie straight away.
"Sangeet Som, a member of the ruling Bharatiya Janata party prone to inflammatory outbursts, went even further this month, labelling the 17th-century monument a “blot” on Indian culture that had been “built by traitors”.

Times are tough for India’s monument to love. Air pollution is turning its marble surface yellow. Restoration work is obscuring its famous minarets. Tens of millions of tourists still flock to Agra each year, but numbers are reportedly waning.

Critics of the Taj Mahal are also growing increasingly bold. In past months, religious nationalists in the Hindu-majority country have stepped up a campaign to push the four-century-old Mughal monument to the margins of Indian history. One legislator recently kicked up a national storm when he labelled the tomb “a blot”.

Resentment at the fact the country’s most recognisable monument was built by a Muslim emperor has always existed on the fringes of the Hindu right. But those fringes have never been so powerful.

Attacks on the monument, a lifeline for its home state of Uttar Pradesh, have grown so loud that last week the state chief minister – himself a critic of the Taj – was forced into “a day-long exercise in damage control”, one newspaper said.

Yogi Adityanath paid an elaborate official visit to Agra on Thursday to issue assurances that the Taj was a “unique gem” that his government was committed to protect.

“We should not delve deeper into the details of why, when and how the Taj Mahal was built,” Adityanath said. “What is important is that it was built by the blood and sweat of India’s farmers and labourers.”
At the heart of the controversy is a larger fight over India’s past and present. Hindu nationalists, among their ranks the prime minister, Narendra Modi, now wield unprecedented power across the country.

Many, including Modi, believe the hundreds of years in which north India was ruled by kings who practised Islam was a period of “slavery” no different from the British Raj.

“So they have a certain attitude towards any buildings that were built by Muslim rulers,” says Vishal Sharma, the secretary of the Agra Tourist Welfare Chamber.

Before he was appointed chief minister of Uttar Pradesh in February, Adityanath was best known for his fiery anti-Muslim rhetoric. He spent 11 days in jail in 2007 for inciting religious tension, once compared the film star Shah Rukh Khan to a terrorist, and has called for India to replicate Donald Trump’s Muslim travel ban.

Adityanath helped kick off the latest furore in June, when he said he was glad visiting dignitaries were no longer gifted a scale model of the monument, because it did not “reflect Indian culture”.

A tourism brochure recently published by his government omitted any mention of the Taj, but listed Hindu pilgrimage locations including the temple in eastern Uttar Pradesh where Adityanath serves as head priest.

Sangeet Som, a member of the ruling Bharatiya Janata party prone to inflammatory outbursts, went even further this month, labelling the 17th-century monument a “blot” on Indian culture that had been “built by traitors”.

“Taj Mahal should have no place in Indian history,” he said, claiming Shah Jahan, the emperor who built the mausoleum for his deceased wife, had “wanted to wipe out Hindus”.

“If these people are part of our history, then it is very sad and we will change this history,” he added.

Fuelling the controversy are the writings of a fringe historian, PN Oak, whose works were dismissed for decades but are enjoying new prominence among Hindu hardliners.

Oak claimed that much of the world was once ruled by an ancient Hindu empire, that the English language is a dialect of Sanskrit, and that Westminster Abbey is, in reality, a temple to the deity Shiva.

The Taj too, he argued, was originally a Shiva temple built by the maharajah of Jaipur, and initially named the “Tejo Mahalaya”.

His theory has been cited by several BJP legislators this month to cast doubt on the provenance of the monument. A dozen students were arrested at the Taj last week for offering prayers to Shiva on its grounds.

Historians are frustrated by the debate. “It is absolutely wrong and absurd,” says R Nath, a leading historian on the architecture of the Mughal era.

The history of the Taj is among the best chronicled of any Indian monument, recorded in detail at the time by three court historians.

“We know exactly how the land was acquired, how the foundations were laid and how it was built,” he says. “There is not a single piece of evidence to support this theory that it was a Shiva temple.”

Another historian, Rana Safvi, has obtained a rare copy of the actual property deed Shah Jahan used to obtain the land for the monument. “The evidence is clear that it was the site of an eminent and pleasant haveli [mansion],” she says.

She sees the Taj as the victim of a political campaign to reframe Indian history as a fight between Hindus and Muslims. “There is a lot of difference between colonists such as the British and rulers like the Mughals, who lived in India, married in India, and died in India,” she says.

“Except for brief periods under [the Mughal emperor] Aurangzeb, we don’t see great periods of communal strife,” she says. “They were the exceptions, not the norm.”

It was hoped that Adityanath’s about-face on the monument and his official visit last Thursday would mark the end of this latest storm. But the day after, the history wing of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh, a leading Hindu nationalist umbrella group, publicly called for Muslims to be banned from praying at the Taj site.

Sharma, the Agra tourism chamber secretary, is watching the continuing controversy with concern. “Whenever there’s unrest, even just reports of unrest, it affects tourism. The Taj brings in lots of foreign currency and even the domestic tourism is quite a lot,” he says.

“If they had to pick a side,” he adds, “Agra people would choose the Taj Mahal over this government.”

Where is the research on mass forced conversion in Mughal era ? @uppercut

Where is the written commitment from you that you will not revert to abuse/insults/name calling etc ?

As I said in a previous post Put that on record and you will duly get a Response.

So what seems to be the issue ?

Atrocities are taking place against Muslims in Palestine for 9 plus months but no outright condemnation of Israeli govt, a few incidents in Bangladesh against Hindus and we have the BJP supporters here riled up. That's what one call us bias.

No more proof needed.

Where is the written commitment from you that you will not revert to abuse/insults/name calling etc ?

As I said in a previous post Put that on record and you will duly get a Response.

yes i swear on bhagvad gita that i no abuse.

In UK, the far right extremists are being put behind the jail for being bigots and their leader is kind of hiding.

Also in UK, many non-Muslims came out against the far right white superracist bigots.

It seems the the bigots of every religious group has a problem with only one religion.

UK is the most recent example.

Is Hindutva a bigoted ideology?

:)
Exactly. In the UK and USA there are laws in place as they are secular. The problem is in Islamic countries or when muslims become majority- to heck with secularism or minority rights- its sharia law imposed and forced..

Exactly. In the UK and USA there are laws in place as they are secular. The problem is in Islamic countries or when muslims become majority- to heck with secularism or minority rights- its sharia law imposed and forced..
What?

The proponent of Hindutva just type anything because they want to have the last word?

Which western country has amended their constitution to implement Sharia law or which non-Muslim country has become majority to implement the Sharia law?

India punishes those who eat beef steak.
Each country has it's rules I guess. Why is pork banned in Islamic countries? Why can't you have a pork slaughterhouse next to a mosque in Ind? Why do you want to punish those who want to eat pork and drink alcohol in Islamic countries?

What?

The proponent of Hindutva just type anything because they want to have the last word?

Which western country has amended their constitution to implement Sharia law or which non-Muslim country has become majority to implement the Sharia law?
That is what i am saying. When muslims are in western or secular countries and in min8- they want full secularism. But in a muslim majority country- they want Islamic laws saria laws and to heck with the minorities in those countries. That is the double standard. Which islamic country has trie secular laws like western countries or ind?? They want you to follow Islamic code- no pork, no alcohol, 5 times namaz, strict female dress etc...

That is what i am saying. When muslims are in western or secular countries and in min8- they want full secularism. But in a muslim majority country- they want Islamic laws saria laws and to heck with the minorities in those countries. That is the double standard. Which islamic country has trie secular laws like western countries or ind?? They want you to follow Islamic code- no pork, no alcohol, 5 times namaz, strict female dress etc...
LOL,

India has secular laws? :)

LOL,

India has secular laws? :)
You didn't know that?? Like seriously. Go look up the Ind constitution and laws. If any- they have more Muslim appeasement laws - marriage law, wakf subsidies, no ucc... pot calling the kettle black..

Any fringe political leader can say stupid things.. is it the law?? The law is secular and equal for all. And people are then booked for hate speech and charged accordingly. Did you listen to what akhbaruddin owaisi said on hindu gods? I am fine- its hate speech and he's charged accordingly. Just imagine someone saying something similar on islamic gods. Just some cartoons in france and it becomes a worldwide frenzy... see the bigotry here.. my way or highway.. blasphemy if you insult islam but no complaints whem muslims make fun of other religions... and punishable by death blasphemy laws lol !
My dude, you're barking up the wrong tree. Take your time and re-read my view slowly before coming back at me.

You asked for a Muslim country that serves pork and allows alcohol—Indonesia, the largest Muslim country, does. Yet when I provided this example, you dismissed it as just a handful of countries. Funny how the goalposts move, huh?

Of course, there are countries and people who would harm others over religious sentiments, and I condemn them all.

Calm down and take a moment to understand the discussion. You're trying to turn this into a competition over who can be more bigoted toward their minority in 2024.

I am not here to compete.

There is no Sharia law in Pakistan. In fact Sharia law is not fully or properly implemented in a vast majority of majority Muslim nations.

You didn't know that?? Like seriously. Go look up the Ind constitution and laws. If any- they have more Muslim appeasement laws - marriage law, wakf subsidies, no ucc... pot calling the kettle black..
what are Muslim appeasement laws in predominantly Muslim Indonesia? LOL
- The marriage law? lol, haha, I am sorry, I am not trying to disrespectful to you but c'mon.

See, you are displaying your ignorance now, stringing up talking point from Whatsapp universities groups.

Re-group yourself then come back and maybe we can continue.

My dude, you're barking up the wrong tree. Take your time and re-read my view slowly before coming back at me.

You asked for a Muslim country that serves pork and allows alcohol—Indonesia, the largest Muslim country, does. Yet when I provided this example, you dismissed it as just a handful of countries. Funny how the goalposts move, huh?

Of course, there are countries and people who would harm others over religious sentiments, and I condemn them all.

Calm down and take a moment to understand the discussion. You're trying to turn this into a competition over who can be more bigoted toward their minority in 2024.

I am not here to compete.
An fyi.. See this on Indonesia-

There are no goal posts that moved here. Including 1% and ignoring the vast majority 99% of islamic countries. No bigotry from my side.. on the contrary the sharia islamic laws are full of bigotry. How many Muslim countries are truly secular with no official state Islamic religion?? I see that in the USA as well. Muslims dont want to assimilate and want to impose. They assimilate the least

I think they all (Indian Hindus) just want to have 4 wives each as well. the inability to do so and watching their Muslim countrymen do it is driving them insane. I don't blame them.

They always talk about this law as if its creating a huge national security issue or is somehow detrimental to the progress of India. I think it keeps the men busy and diverts their attention away from other negative stuff such as extremism and whatnot. Just get them married to a few women who complain a lot, want the toilet seat down after every use, expect their husbands to remember the grocery list by heart, don't mind buying them the latest smart phones, can peel piyaz tamatar in the kitchen, know when doodh dahi is running out so they can run and get it on their way back home, etc.

really, which man in his right mind would even consider turning bad and will feel tempted to go kill kaafirs after doing all of that?

C'mon Indians, think!

what are Muslim appeasement laws in predominantly Muslim Indonesia? LOL
- The marriage law? lol, haha, I am sorry, I am not trying to disrespectful to you but c'mon.

See, you are displaying your ignorance now, stringing up talking point from Whatsapp universities groups.

Re-group yourself then come back and maybe we can continue.
Muslim appeasement laws in India not Indonesia..

More prudent to say Islamic law I guess.
more prudent to say selective and improper implementation of Islamic laws.. and I'll actually agree with you that its bad and it bothers me off to no end.

Muslim criticizes Hindutva's bigotry.

Hindutva fires back with, 'But what about those Muslim countries?'

Muslim agrees and criticizes those countries too.

Hindutva, suddenly out of ammo, starts throwing together random words in a desperate attempt to justify their own bigotry.

This is the trend. By the way I feel like every other thread on PP is about Indian Hindus leveling the same accusations on Muslims and Islam and complaining about Sharia law, etc, etc. Usually this stuff comes from within their own country and not outside of India. I think you guys have a bigger issue handling and dealing with Muslims in India.

Muslim criticizes Hindutva's bigotry.

Hindutva fires back with, 'But what about those Muslim countries?'

Muslim agrees and criticizes those countries too.

Hindutva, suddenly out of ammo, starts throwing together random words in a desperate attempt to justify their own bigotry.

Where is the research ?

Naah try much Harder .... maybe one day I will be overwhelmed by your unrelenting and sincere dedication to the cause and then I let you in on how to Google.... till then keep trying.

On the topic of forced conversions, I found this interesting write up... I cant vouch for the author so take it with a grain of salt I you must, and I am sure most of the Hindustva BRIGADE will.

Rajput royal families intermarried with Mughal nobility. Apart from personal relationships this also meant that palace rituals reflected more than one tradition. Rajputs or other high caste Hindus, such as learned Brahmanas and Kayasthas, frequently manned the more responsible levels of Mughal administration.
The Mughal army that defeated Rana Pratap at the Battle of Haldighati was commanded by Rajputs, a command that was given to them on more than one occasion. Conversion to Islam was on a lesser scale than is claimed in the exaggerated accounts of court chronicles since the percentage of the Muslim population remained a minority even in pre-Partition India. This may well have been because Hindus were not invariably forced to convert.

mughal-inside_040118120459.jpg

This is not to say that there was no confrontation at the political level but this should not be confused with claiming that there was massive victimisation of the Hindus bringing about Hindu resistance in the late Mughal period. Political relations should be examined in terms of the politics of the time. Conflicts of a routine kind were clearly local and more casual than has been assumed.
Relations between communities in general tend to be governed by some degree of accommodation and some degree of confrontation. It makes greater sense to try and analyse the reasons for either. It is as well to remember that confrontations in India relating to religion go back to a period when Islam did not even exist as a religion.
We may insist today that Buddhism and Jainism have always been a part of what we now call Hinduism, and therefore there was no conflict between them and Hinduism. But their teachings were distinctively different as were the social institutions that they instituted, as for example the monastic orders of the Buddhists and Jainas in particular. There are references to hostility between what were in the past called the dharma of the Brahmanas and that of the Shramanas.

The much-respected grammarian Patanjali, writing in the second century BC, compares the relationship of the two dharmas to that of the snake and the mongoose. But to return to our times. Nationalism can determine the selection of what we project as national culture. This helps in the preservation of what otherwise might have declined, or it highlights ideas and objects that might have been neglected.
But there is also the problem of the destruction of culture in the name of nationalism or a similar sentiment. This is generally a systematic, deliberate, destruction of a prominent aspect of culture, in order to make a statement and attract attention. It is essentially a political act and may actually have little to do with sentiment.
(Courtesy of Mail Today)

I think the Mughals were decadent conquerors, not true Muslims. They used to keep concubines, they used to drink and their reason for invading India was for power and wealth. All these motives and traits point to personalities not entirely in line with Muslim ideologues. I highly doubt they were passionate about the spread of Islam and the message of God as intended. Why would they worry about forcing conversions? They freely married into Hindus, had Hindu royals as their allies and officials and representatives.

Anyhow that's just me. I am no expert in that side of history and neither are any of the hindutsha brigade who keep preaching about this stuff here.

Were you just bluffing all along about mass forced conversions ? I have no other way to interpret your staunch refusal to answer my question.

Keep guessing it will come to you eventually.... see post #1022

:thumbsup

Atrocities are taking place against Muslims in Palestine for 9 plus months but no outright condemnation of Israeli govt, a few incidents in Bangladesh against Hindus and we have the BJP supporters here riled up. That's what one call us bias.

No more proof needed.

Most people in this world relate to others on basis of commonalities. One of the biggest commonalities is religion.

Why didn’t you see outrage and protest in western nations and Pakistan as well by Muslims for Bangladesh Hindus similar to they had for Palestinian Muslims?

Are they all hinduphobic?

The answer is NO, it’s because Hindus relate and have a bigger superficial attachment to other Hindus while Muslims relate and have bigger superficial attachment to other Muslims.

That doesn’t mean normal Hindus or Muslims justify atrocities against the other community.

And it’s not just religion this phenomenon is common for every aspect in human life which has a chance to divide.

Some examples:

1. When there is a caste related issue you will see people of same caste defending their own caste. Commonality is caste.

2. You will see a lot of men defending men or demeaning woman in a men/women issue even if men was in the wrong. Commonality is gender here.

Similarly there can be hundreds of example where people defend one set of people based on commonality compared to other, doesn’t mean they hate the other.

Many Muslims in BD are still protecting Hindus in BD. I hope Hindus does the same for Muslims in India
Most people in this world relate to others on basis of commonalities. One of the biggest commonalities is religion.

Why didn’t you see outrage and protest in western nations and Pakistan as well by Muslims for Bangladesh Hindus similar to they had for Palestinian Muslims?

Are they all hinduphobic?

The answer is NO, it’s because Hindus relate and have a bigger superficial attachment to other Hindus while Muslims relate and have bigger superficial attachment to other Muslims.

That doesn’t mean normal Hindus or Muslims justify atrocities against the other community.

And it’s not just religion this phenomenon is common for every aspect in human life which has a chance to divide.

Some examples:

1. When there is a caste related issue you will see people of same caste defending their own caste. Commonality is caste.

2. You will see a lot of men defending men or demeaning woman in a men/women issue even if men was in the wrong. Commonality is gender here.

Similarly there can be hundreds of example where people defend one set of people based on commonality compared to other, doesn’t mean they hate the other.

Many Muslims in BD are still protecting Hindus in BD. I hope Hindus does the same for Muslims in India

Indeed.

Bangladeshi people at least condemn their bad apples.

Many Indians don't condemn Israeli bombings of Palestinians, Kashmiri human rights violations, cow vigilante mobs etc. I hope they will have a self-reflection and condemn when they see something unjust.

Hindus literally had to invent a new militant religion to stop Muslims from pushing them to extinction.

Controversy erupts over Hindu temple float at New York's India Day parade​

A carnival float featuring a Hindu temple that is planned for an upcoming India Day Parade in New York City has sparked controversy, with a number of groups calling it anti-Muslim and saying it should be removed from the event.

The float depicts a temple to the Hindu god Lord Ram, which was consecrated earlier this year on a site in Ayodhya, India, believed to be his birthplace. But the temple site has long been bitterly contested between Hindus and Muslims, and in the early 1990s a mosque that stood there was razed by a Hindu fundamentalist mob.

Some U.S.-based organizations have written a letter to New York City Mayor Eric Adams and New York Governor Kathy Hochul, calling the float anti-Muslim and saying it glorified the mosque's takedown.

Among groups who signed the letter were the Council on American Islamic Relations, the Indian American Muslim Council and Hindus for Human Rights.

"This float's presence represents these groups' desire to conflate Hindu nationalist ideology with Indian identity, but India is a secular country," the letter said.

The Vishwa Hindu Parishad of America, which is organizing the float, says it represents a Hindu place of worship and aims to glorify a deity seen as an important part of Indian and Hindu identity. The Hindu American Foundation said it was an exercise of free speech.

The Federation of Indian Associations, which runs Sunday's event, said the parade represents India's cultural diversity and will feature floats from a range of communities.

"There's no room for hate," Adams said at a press conference earlier this week. "If there is a float or a person in the parade that's promoting hate, they should not."

Adams' office later told the Associated Press that the U.S. Constitution's First Amendment right to free speech prevents the city from denying a permit or requiring that a float or parade's message be changed simply because it does not agree with the content.

Hindus say the site in Ayodhya was holy to them long before Muslim Mughals razed a temple there to build the 1528 Babri mosque, destroyed in 1992. The mosque's destruction was followed by nationwide riots that killed some 2,000 people, mainly Muslims. In 2019, the Indian Supreme Court handed over the land to Hindus.

Human rights experts say India has seen a rise in attacks, including violence and discrimination, on minorities in recent years under Hindu nationalist Prime Minister Narendra Modi, accusations that Modi denies.

The annual New York City parade takes place three days after India's Independence Day.

Hindus literally had to invent a new militant religion to stop Muslims from pushing them to extinction.
Hindus were doing fine all these years since 1947. What makes you say Muslims were driving them to extinction?

How do you think the sikhs came into being?
The Sikhism is well known to have been influenced heavily by Muslims and Islam and can be considered at the crossroads of Hinduism and Islam. If you are trying to preach it came out as a reaction against Islam, I hope there are not enough people out there to buy that kool-aid. Guru Nanak made pilgrimage to Medina and studied Islam very closely. The link between Sikhism and the Muslim sufi movement in undeniable.

Stop your hatred preaching and take it elsewhere.

Back