Why anti Muslim bias is so profound among Hindutva supporters?

Most of the terrorism and riots in India or wider world is perpetrated by muslims. Take a globe in hand and rotate in any direction...you will find most conflicts have some sort of muslim connection. There is a reason they preach about Islamophobia but not phobia for any other religion. There is a reason Donald Trump one proposed to ban all muslims entering into USA. Lets put it this away, apart from muslims...no one else like muslims given their track record. Ofcourse there are hundreds of decent peace loving muslims but there are equal share of extremists too. So I think its only fair if the world is curiously aware of muslims living in their country and their whereabouts. Especially a country like India which has been plundered and looted by muslims in the past.

This thread can prove whatever it wants but you know me I always speak the truth. No point being politically correct just for the sake of it.
:moyo2 👏👏

Well I applaud your honesty and bigotry and sense of statistics. Maybe you exaggerated the number of decent peace loving Muslims. Are you sure the real number of those couldn't be in tens rather than hundreds?
:ROFLMAO:

:moyo2 👏👏

Well I applaud your honesty and bigotry and sense of statistics. Maybe you exaggerated the number of decent peace loving Muslims. Are you sure the real number of those couldn't be in tens rather than hundreds?
:ROFLMAO:

Bigotry against bigots is fair na?

Ask yourself....I consider you a perfectly decent man. However the other day you were saying given a choice you would vote for Sharia law in America. If I am an American citizen, should I be not aware of what mischeif you are upto?

All I am saying is Indians have all the right to be aware of muslims as they were national threat, they are a national threat and they will continue to be a national threat in future.

It is very easy to say oh look Indians have anti muslim bias. But if you calm down and try to analyze, they have a strong reason for it. It is funny that you guys demanded a seperate country in 1947 bcoz you thought you couldnt live with people of other faiths but now crying about bias. Ofcourse there will be bias...as they should be.

That is an interesting observation you made with regards to a Pak moderate & Hindu extremist. Both you and stewie are opposite sides of the same coin - he wants to ban cartoons all over the world whereas you I assume would want the same - ban cow slaughter worldwide.
No, actually I am more moderate than him. I only want the ban in India. I would not mind it worldwide, but don't want places where hindus are minority to dictate to the majority.

What about this ? Bet, the PP posters here will spin this as well .

UP: Govt School Teacher In Bijnor Allegedly Mandates Muslim Students To Wear Caps But Bans Tilak For Hindu Students; Sparks Complaints
An investigation is underway after a student complained of being forced to wear a cap and having his tilak erased. The teacher has been suspended.

Updated: Monday, August 26, 2024, 12:49 PM IST

A government school in Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, has been caught up in a controversy after a Muslim teacher, was accused of encouraging religious discrimination.

The teacher allegedly ordered Muslim students to wear caps to school while prohibiting Hindu students from applying tilak.

In Hinduism, the tilak hold significant religious and spiritual importance. It is more than mere symbols; they carry deep cultural, devotional, and spiritual meanings.

According to IANS, accusations also include erasing tilaks and forcing Muslim students to attend Friday prayers. An investigation is underway.

A video shared by @News1India shows a student narrating his experience of being refused permission to wear tilak while his Muslim classmates were allowed to wear caps.

He also alleges that his classmates placed the prayer caps (also known as 'Taqiyah') on his head, and when he complained to the teacher, she dismissively asked, "Is the cap giving you any trouble?"

The Basic Education Officer, Yogendra Kumar, has taken notice of the matter and directed the district education officer to investigate and submit a report.

Uttar Pradesh: In Bijnor's government school, a Muslim teacher allegedly mandated Muslim students to wear caps but prohibited Hindu students from wearing tilak, leading to complaints.

Accusations include erasing tilaks and forcing Muslim students to attend Friday prayers. An… pic.twitter.com/7ZLqfHLwxO
— IANS (@ians_india) August 24, 2024

He says, "This matter has come to my attention. The issue involves Hindu students being prohibited from applying tilak in the classroom. The district education officer has been directed to investigate and submit a report. Further action will be taken based on the findings of this report..."

According to reports, the accused teacher, has been suspended pending the investigation.

I only want the ban in India. I would not mind it worldwide, but don't want places where hindus are minority to dictate to the majority.

You want a ban .. even in the indian states that currently allow cow slaughter ? Like Kerala ?

UP: Govt School Teacher In Bijnor Allegedly Mandates Muslim Students To Wear Caps But Bans Tilak For Hindu Students; Sparks Complaints
An investigation is underway after a student complained of being forced to wear a cap and having his tilak erased. The teacher has been suspended.

A government school in Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, has been caught up in a controversy after a Muslim teacher, was accused of encouraging religious discrimination.

The teacher allegedly ordered Muslim students to wear caps to school while prohibiting Hindu students from applying tilak.

In Hinduism, the tilak hold significant religious and spiritual importance. It is more than mere symbols; they carry deep cultural, devotional, and spiritual meanings.

According to IANS, accusations also include erasing tilaks and forcing Muslim students to attend Friday prayers. An investigation is underway.

A video shared by @News1India shows a student narrating his experience of being refused permission to wear tilak while his Muslim classmates were allowed to wear caps.

He also alleges that his classmates placed the prayer caps (also known as 'Taqiyah') on his head, and when he complained to the teacher, she dismissively asked, "Is the cap giving you any trouble?"

The Basic Education Officer, Yogendra Kumar, has taken notice of the matter and directed the district education officer to investigate and submit a report.

Uttar Pradesh: In Bijnor's government school, a Muslim teacher allegedly mandated Muslim students to wear caps but prohibited Hindu students from wearing tilak, leading to complaints.

Accusations include erasing tilaks and forcing Muslim students to attend Friday prayers. An… pic.twitter.com/7ZLqfHLwxO

He says, "This matter has come to my attention. The issue involves Hindu students being prohibited from applying tilak in the classroom. The district education officer has been directed to investigate and submit a report. Further action will be taken based on the findings of this report..."

According to reports, the accused teacher, has been suspended pending the investigation.
Heads I win, Tails you lose.

Anything is justified in the name of Islam.

You'll be depriving the Kerala minorities (and many hindus) of beef which has been part of their diet for centuries. Tyranny of hindutva majority.
I don't have power to do so. But Kerala hindus should come back to their roots. They got corrupted by secularism and communism somewhere in time.

But Kerala hindus should come back to their roots. They got corrupted by secularism and communism somewhere in time.

But they don't want to, they despise your interpretation of how they should be living. They don't share your insecurities. That probably applies to many bengali hindus as well.

I don't think anybody here needs to spin anymore than the wrong 'un the teacher bowled at you guys.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I don't think anybody here needs to spin anymore than the wrong 'un the teacher bowled at you guys.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yup , got my answer ! Pot calling the kettle black , the same old victim mentality, when in minority want secularism , when in majority want Islamic laws - nothing new and expected as well. :rolleyes:

Hindutva groups protest outside Sanjauli Masjid in Shimla, calls for demolition of “illegal mosque”

A large group of members from Hindu organisations, BJP workers, and local residents gathered outside the Sanjauli Masjid in Shimla, chanting Islamophobic slogans and claiming that the mosque’s construction is illegal.

Holding the Tricolour and raising slogans, the saffron men and women demanded the demolition of what they claim are unauthorised floors of the mosque.

The Hindutva groups have sought the demolition of the under-construction mosque, which stands in Sanjauli locality of Shimla, after an alleged attack on a businessman in the Malyana area.

Dev Bhumi Shatriya Sangathan President and Hindutva leader Rumit Singh Thakur, who gave a call to “sanatanis” to assemble in Shimla, said people from across the State responded to his call and demonstrated “Sanatan unity.”

Thakur alleged that “outsiders” are coming to Himachal Pradesh in droves and demanded that the government verify their identities and register their trades. Hindutva groups across the country have been campaigning against Muslims, labeling them “outsiders” in several instances.

He said Chief Minister Sukhvinder Singh Sukhu had called him Wednesday and assured him of an action in the matter.

“If the building (mosque) is found to be illegal, action will be taken,” PWD minister Vikramaditya Singh said. “The presence of immigrants is a concern for the people of Himachal Pradesh.”

Singh said the matter is pending before the municipal commissioner’s court, with a hearing scheduled for Sept 7.

Muslim Student Suspended For Bringing 'Non-Veg' Food In Uttar Pradesh School​

In a shocking video, a school principal was seen engaging in a heated argument with a parent of a student for allegedly bringing non-vegetarian food in tiffin to school. The 7-year-old student, who belongs to the Muslim community, has been suspended from the school for the same reason.

This incident is reportedly from Hilton Public School in Amroha, Uttar Pradesh.

In the video, the student's mother can be heard arguing with the principal, claiming that the student did not carry non-vegetarian food in his tiffin and refuting the comments made on a religious basis.

The principal went on to argue that the school does not wish to teach students who bring non-vegetarian food to school and made derogatory remarks about Muslims, including accusing the students of wanting to demolish Hindu temples.

"We don't want to teach such students who break our temples, bring non-veg food to school, harm Hindus, and talk about converting all Hindus and destroying Ram Mandir," the principal stated in the heated argument.

The principal further stated that the student often carries non-vegetarian food, which he was asked not to bring to school, and accused the student of influencing other students to convert their religion.

During the heated argument, the mother also claimed that the student was allegedly made to sit in school without being allowed to attend classes for the entire day, and the school did not inform the parent about this incident.

The principal stated that the school would provide a transfer certificate to the parents.

After the video of the incident went viral on social media, the Amroha Police took to social media and commented that an investigation has been launched into the matter.

"Sir, regarding the above case, please be informed that a three-member investigation committee has been constituted by the District School Inspector Amroha to investigate and take action on the viral video. The law and order situation is normal," the comment read.

In case you missed it @Rajdeep @Hitman

Bigotry against bigots is fair na?

Ask yourself....I consider you a perfectly decent man. However the other day you were saying given a choice you would vote for Sharia law in America. If I am an American citizen, should I be not aware of what mischeif you are upto?

All I am saying is Indians have all the right to be aware of muslims as they were national threat, they are a national threat and they will continue to be a national threat in future.

It is very easy to say oh look Indians have anti muslim bias. But if you calm down and try to analyze, they have a strong reason for it. It is funny that you guys demanded a seperate country in 1947 bcoz you thought you couldnt live with people of other faiths but now crying about bias. Ofcourse there will be bias...as they should be.

I blame it on Champs_Pal. He asked that question. If given that chance, would I? It was a very vague question.

And since I know more about the Islamic jurisprudence (or at least I like to think I do) than an average Hindu, I kind of assumed the guy knew what he was asking about. I later discovered he had absolutely zero knowledge of the conditions when Shariat can be applied and that ended up creating a lot of confusion.

The Shariat mode of governance is only legal if the administrators and the majority population is Muslim. I assumed his hypothetical scenario accounted for those conditions. I mean who in their right mind would even put it on a poll in America, if it wasn't a majority Muslim nation? Why would it even be on a poll. Also it has to be proper Shariat, not the type the Taliban or Saudis have. But that's just me.

Read into it what you will. We have our belief system and we believe that Shariat is superior and better for us personally. But I also understand that none of the states have been able to apply it without avoiding any complications.

On the last part of your post, I would just say this. Indian Muslims are unique as we all are, a product of our environment and culture and all the various factors. Muslims in India behave differently from say Muslims in Algeria, and they will differ from Muslims in Pakistan, and USA and .. I hope you get the gist. So if you are holding all of us here on a Pakistani forum where most of us live in Pakistan, UK and US by those standards, I am sorry to tell you that but thats just foolish. I have learnt that as well. I was stupid enough to think all Indian Hindus are as sensible and cordial to Pakistanis as the American ones I have dealt with in my life.
I did not realize they come with a lot of negative baggage for Pakistanis. Since we live in the states, we have left all that negative garbage back there since we live thousands of miles away from our homelands. We get along with each other just fine. The Hindu Muslim relation burden to bear is just for you Indians who live in India. So deal with how you must. You want to alienate and marginalize your fellow countrymen, go right ahead. The history has shown though that such moves do not end well and you most likely wont end up on the right side of history.

You would vote for Sharia law if given a choice ?
You just don't get it, do you?
In America with its current demographics: No.
In the form its applied in places like AFGHANISTAN, and Saudia, or even UAE: No I will not vote for it.

I am assuming you are giving me the option without knowing when it is applied or not. I say that because I am sure you did not read my lengthy last post. (#1858) Please read it carefully and you will get your answer.

You just don't get it, do you?
In America with its current demographics: No.
In the form its applied in places like AFGHANISTAN, and Saudia, or even UAE: No I will not vote for it.

The demographic argument makes no sense either. That means when muslims become a majority, let's say 60%, in any european country or the US, you would have no qualms in pushing for sharia law there ?

The demographic argument makes no sense either. That means when muslims become a majority, let's say 60%, in any european country or the US, you would have no qualms in pushing for sharia law there ?
It is a loaded question, and I am no legal expert of all this, I just happen to draw my conclusions BASED on what I have read.

So I could be totally wrong as well from our religious stand point when I give you my opinion here. But from what I can tell, your question does not have any precedent in the sort of "democratic scenario" you gave. In history, if there was a war and the Muslim empire conquered a country, they will form the government and the Sharia law will be applied, so not too democratic.

I really cannot reference anything from history or whatever to give you a tangible answer. And quite frankly there is no proper democratic implementation of Shariat as well at present. I really have nothing to go by. See when we cite our religion as the source of inspiration we have to make sure we are using the right laws and precedence or else we could be committing a sin in God's eye without doing proper homework and ensuring we don't do injustice to anyone. This is how "I" look at it. If you ask a self proclaimed mulla or scholar or whatever you may get a completely different answer and they will give you a wrong answer packed as the truth with a straight face too. With me at least you are getting honesty that I don't fully know.

I guess, it all depends on how we get to such a point where we even consider your question. I am not going to vote for it if, let us suppose, the people advocating for it are led by someone like the Saud family or Saddam or Qaddhafi or worse, the Sharif family, Zardari family or worse Pakistan's military establishment. Because you know they will stuff it up. It becomes a matter of personal judgment. There is no clear or easy answer here.

I think we all debated this.. maybe here or in a separate thread and we had agreed that most likely a mode of governance where the separation of church and state is the foundation will be better in this day and age so that's what I would vote for over anything else.

I blame it on Champs_Pal. He asked that question. If given that chance, would I? It was a very vague question.

And since I know more about the Islamic jurisprudence (or at least I like to think I do) than an average Hindu, I kind of assumed the guy knew what he was asking about. I later discovered he had absolutely zero knowledge of the conditions when Shariat can be applied and that ended up creating a lot of confusion.

The Shariat mode of governance is only legal if the administrators and the majority population is Muslim. I assumed his hypothetical scenario accounted for those conditions. I mean who in their right mind would even put it on a poll in America, if it wasn't a majority Muslim nation? Why would it even be on a poll. Also it has to be proper Shariat, not the type the Taliban or Saudis have. But that's just me.

Read into it what you will. We have our belief system and we believe that Shariat is superior and better for us personally. But I also understand that none of the states have been able to apply it without avoiding any complications.

On the last part of your post, I would just say this. Indian Muslims are unique as we all are, a product of our environment and culture and all the various factors. Muslims in India behave differently from say Muslims in Algeria, and they will differ from Muslims in Pakistan, and USA and .. I hope you get the gist. So if you are holding all of us here on a Pakistani forum where most of us live in Pakistan, UK and US by those standards, I am sorry to tell you that but thats just foolish. I have learnt that as well. I was stupid enough to think all Indian Hindus are as sensible and cordial to Pakistanis as the American ones I have dealt with in my life.
I did not realize they come with a lot of negative baggage for Pakistanis. Since we live in the states, we have left all that negative garbage back there since we live thousands of miles away from our homelands. We get along with each other just fine. The Hindu Muslim relation burden to bear is just for you Indians who live in India. So deal with how you must. You want to alienate and marginalize your fellow countrymen, go right ahead. The history has shown though that such moves do not end well and you most likely wont end up on the right side of history.

See the answer lies in your response itself.

You obviously know about Islam much more than me and I have no choice but to take your words on the facevalue that Shariayat is indeed a beautiful thing to adopt. However, as you yourself admitted that likes of Taliban and Arab nations are distorting it. Now put yourself in the shoe of non-muslims like us...we will only believe what we see. When we see what likes of Taliban is doing in the name of Shaira law, it is natural for us to believe that law is draconian. No one is going to read the books to understand what it actually means. Also, why no muslims from Pakistan or Bangladesh protest against likes of Taliban/Arabs for misrepresenting your religious laws? I see you guys everyweekend in streets of London protesting against Israel but why not in this case. So as a non muslim like us it is obvious to make this assumption that you guys actually agree to those draconian measures. Now when you say if given a choice you want to pass the same law in America, obviously people will have phobia.

Muslims in India may behave differently from Algeria but so does Al Qaeda and Boko Haram which have different ethnicity people. However, both their organizations end goal is extremism and people are simply wary of that.

As I said befor, Indians have muslim bias bcoz they have suffered in the hands of muslims for 1400 years. Even now where their population is more, they don't allow others to co-exists. It is similar to how Americans have phobia post 9/11 or Britain after 7/7 or France after 2015 or...

List goes on.

But hey lets blame Indians..

You obviously know about Islam much more than me and I have no choice but to take your words on the facevalue that Shariayat is indeed a beautiful thing to adopt. However, as you yourself admitted that likes of Taliban and Arab nations are distorting it. Now put yourself in the shoe of non-muslims like us...we will only believe what we see. When we see what likes of Taliban is doing in the name of Shaira law, it is natural for us to believe that law is draconian. No one is going to read the books to understand what it actually means. Also, why no muslims from Pakistan or Bangladesh protest against likes of Taliban/Arabs for misrepresenting your religious laws? I see you guys everyweekend in streets of London protesting against Israel but why not in this case. So as a non muslim like us it is obvious to make this assumption that you guys actually agree to those draconian measures. Now when you say if given a choice you want to pass the same law in America, obviously people will have phobia.

Muslims in India may behave differently from Algeria but so does Al Qaeda and Boko Haram which have different ethnicity people. However, both their organizations end goal is extremism and people are simply wary of that.

As I said befor, Indians have muslim bias bcoz they have suffered in the hands of muslims for 1400 years. Even now where their population is more, they don't allow others to co-exists. It is similar to how Americans have phobia post 9/11 or Britain after 7/7 or France after 2015 or...

List goes on.

I think its absolutely horrendous to equate the genocide in Palestine with the distorted laws of Afghnistan or Saudi Arabia.
We have children dying by hundreds there. While the laws are draconian in Afghanistan and Saudia Arabia, children and old people are not dying at such an alarming rate there. In fact in Afghanistan children were dying at a much higher rate when US was droning them, than during Taliban rule. Anyhow that's a straw man argument of yours and I don't see any point in it.

There are protests against Taliban in Pakistan all the time but why would foreign media cover it? Indian media in particular would never cover it.

The problem is you guys will never see the coverage if we protest against such people. Why would such domestic stuff be covered by Indian outlets? You guys are too busy demonizing your own Muslims to spare any coverage to such issues.

And people protest against the Saudi government all the time as well. But they get silenced pretty quickly thanks to their western connections. Their biggest ally is the West itself, followed by the Pakistani military establishment. You can simply Google protests against extremist Wahhabis in KSA and you will see what I mean.

Bottomline is, I don't blame you guys, any of you Hindutva guys, atheist Hindus or moderate Hindus, cultural Hindus, etc for "not knowing" about this stuff. But if you are here and you engage us in such debates, I do expect that at least you will bring a cool and calm head and read carefully what is being said. I rarely see anybody disrespect the Hindu religion itself here. or for any of you guys to read and understand completely. I have had to repeat the same stuff tens of times here which tells me you guys either don't read it carefully or pretend to not read it.

So I would just tell you to engage, listen, be patient and try to understand our POV. Most of us will most likely bring a totally different perspective from that of Indian Muslims' because while they bring their own bias to the table because of oppression they have faced in India, the Pakistani Muslims, particularly those living overseas and socializing with Hindus, will always tend to be more neutral.

Anyhow that just me thought, make of it what you will. Some of you guys will probably continue to whine about how we all prefer Shariat over secularism and all that inspite of so much being said here in that regard. We cannot do anything about that.

Should we have garlanded Afzal Guru then? Rajnath Singh jabs Omar Abdullah​

Defence Minister and senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh on Sunday hit out at National Conference (NC) leader Omar Abdullah for his remarks on the hanging of 2001 Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru, calling it "unfortunate".

Addressing a rally in Ramban in poll-bound Jammu and Kashmir, Singh said, "It is unfortunate that Omar Abdullah made such remarks. If Afzal Guru shouldn't have been hanged, then what should we have done? Should we have publicly garlanded him?

On Friday, Abdullah said he believed that the execution of Afzal Guru "served no purpose" and added that the erstwhile Jammu and Kashmir government would not have approved his hanging.

"The Jammu and Kashmir government had nothing to do with Afzal Guru's execution. Otherwise, you would have to do with the state government's permission, which I can tell you in no uncertain terms would have been forthcoming. I don't believe any purpose was served by executing him," Abdullah told news agency ANI in its podcast.

Afzal Guru was executed at Delhi's Tihar Jail on February 9, 2013, for plotting the December 13, 2001 attack on Parliament House, and he was buried inside the jail complex.

Meanwhile, during the rally, Rajnath Singh hit out at Pakistan, saying it treated the people of Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir (POK) as foreigners.

He said the people of POK were considered as part of the country and asserted that the day was not far away when they would express their desire to join India.

"Recently, the Additional Solicitor General in Pakistan said that POK is a foreign land. I want to tell the people of POK that Pakistan considers you foreigners, while we consider you as our own," Rajnath Singh said.

"Vote for us. We will develop Jammu and Kashmir. People of POK will join us after seeing the development here," he further added.

Assembly polls in Jammu and Kashmir will be held in three phases on September 18, September 25 and October 1. The results will be declared on October 8. This is the first Assembly polls to be held in Jammu and Kashmir in a decade and also the first since the scrapping of Article 370 in 2019.

Rioters Attacks Muslim Youths After Asking Names, Tensions Escalate in Bhainsa​

A violent incident occurred late last night on National Highway 61 in Bhainsa, Nirmal, where rioters targeted two Muslim youths, Rafiq Khan and Mohammad Obaiduddin, after asking for their names.

The two men were returning to Bhainsa from Nirmal, where they had gone to purchase vegetables, when their vehicle broke down near Ramapur.

While attempting to fix their car by the roadside, a group of 12 to 15 rioters from Ramapur arrived and began attacking them with sticks and wooden planks. Despite the victims’ attempts to explain their situation, stating that they were vegetable vendors and not thieves, the rioters intensified their assault upon identifying them as Muslims.

Witnesses reported that the attackers used abusive language and continued their assault while local political representatives, who were present at the scene, did nothing to intervene and instead encouraged the rioters. After the attack, the rioters falsely reported the victims to the police, accusing them of theft.

The police, led by Sub-Inspector Hanmanlu, arrived promptly and took the injured youths to Narsapur Hospital. However, the victims’ families chose to transfer them to a medical facility in Nirmal due to the severity of their injuries. Rafiq Khan sustained a fractured hand, requiring surgery, along with other severe injuries.

Following the incident, Muslim political and religious leaders in Nirmal, including representatives from Jamiat Ulema, Azim bin Yahya, Wasim Shakeel, Faheem Khan, Rafiq Ahmad Qureshi, Arjumand Ali, Imran, and Junaid Memon, expressed strong condemnation. They met with the victims and demanded immediate action against the rioters. They also called on the District SP and other officials to ensure strict action against those responsible.

Narsapur DSP Gangareddy visited the scene and advised against paying attention to social media rumors, assuring that the police were actively investigating the case. A complaint has been registered at Narsapur Police Station under Crime No. 103/2024, with charges including 118(1), 118(2), and R/W 3(5) Bns against the rioters. Some individuals have been arrested, and further investigations are underway.

In response, rioters have organized a protest on the National Highway, involving local residents and political figures, to obstruct the road and escalate tensions. This incident reflects ongoing tensions and acts of violence against Muslims in the Adilabad district, aimed at disrupting communal harmony.

The very existence of Islam as a religion in Bharat the home of Sanatan is extremely questionable.

Can anyone explain to me why should there be mosques in our country.

I’m ok with religious freedom if foreign religions can be practiced in the privacy of people’s homes.

Any foreign religion’s existence and the practice of it outside people’s homes in public property should not be allowed in Bharat

List goes on.

The engineered Phobia.

Should we have garlanded Afzal Guru then? Rajnath Singh jabs Omar Abdullah​

Defence Minister and senior BJP leader Rajnath Singh on Sunday hit out at National Conference (NC) leader Omar Abdullah for his remarks on the hanging of 2001 Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru, calling it "unfortunate".

Addressing a rally in Ramban in poll-bound Jammu and Kashmir, Singh said, "It is unfortunate that Omar Abdullah made such remarks. If Afzal Guru shouldn't have been hanged, then what should we have done? Should we have publicly garlanded him?

On Friday, Abdullah said he believed that the execution of Afzal Guru "served no purpose" and added that the erstwhile Jammu and Kashmir government would not have approved his hanging.

"The Jammu and Kashmir government had nothing to do with Afzal Guru's execution. Otherwise, you would have to do with the state government's permission, which I can tell you in no uncertain terms would have been forthcoming. I don't believe any purpose was served by executing him," Abdullah told news agency ANI in its podcast.

Afzal Guru was executed at Delhi's Tihar Jail on February 9, 2013, for plotting the December 13, 2001 attack on Parliament House, and he was buried inside the jail complex.

Meanwhile, during the rally, Rajnath Singh hit out at Pakistan, saying it treated the people of Pakistan-Occupied Kashmir (POK) as foreigners.

He said the people of POK were considered as part of the country and asserted that the day was not far away when they would express their desire to join India.

"Recently, the Additional Solicitor General in Pakistan said that POK is a foreign land. I want to tell the people of POK that Pakistan considers you foreigners, while we consider you as our own," Rajnath Singh said.

"Vote for us. We will develop Jammu and Kashmir. People of POK will join us after seeing the development here," he further added.

Assembly polls in Jammu and Kashmir will be held in three phases on September 18, September 25 and October 1. The results will be declared on October 8. This is the first Assembly polls to be held in Jammu and Kashmir in a decade and also the first since the scrapping of Article 370 in 2019.

Omar Abdullah and his family and the mufti family are the biggest traitors.. useless good for nothing fellows. Put kashmir back by decades. Goid riddance of article 370

List goes on.

Surprisingly enough this bias seems to disappear while watching salman khan films or watching siraj bowl

That is assuming Muslims in the US or European countries actually want Shariah law as a demographic. The reality is that most first generation Muslims who migrate outside of Islamic countries are economic migrants so Shariah is not their priority, and most future generations take on the host nation culture predominantly and Shariah law is the last thing on their mind.

That is assuming Muslims in the US or European countries actually want Shariah law as a demographic. The reality is that most first generation Muslims who migrate outside of Islamic countries are economic migrants so Shariah is not their priority, and most future generations take on the host nation culture predominantly and Shariah law is the last thing on their mind.
Shariat is a favorite talking points of RW self proclaimed Islamophobes. They love to make it sound like an existential threat for non Muslims. Much ado about nothing

Shariat is a favorite talking points of RW self proclaimed Islamophobes. They love to make it sound like an existential threat for non Muslims. Much ado about nothing

Main talking points.

Haha ummah doesn't exist
Muslims want secularism but also demand shariah
You guys think you are Arabs but they look down on you.
Mughals

Most of their posts fit into one of these categories.

Anti-Muslim riots break out in Gujarat over Eid Milad flag installation​

Anti-Muslim violence broke out in Bharuch city, Gujarat, resulted in two injuries and 17 detentions on Tuesday night.

According to Kashmir Media Service, the violence erupted after a gang of Hindutva activists attacked Muslims over the installation of religious flags in Gokul Nagar area of the city ahead of Eid Milad.

An FIR has been registered, and at least 17 Muslims have been detained.

The incident occurred in a mixed-population locality, where tensions arose when some individuals began putting up religious flags and banners in anticipation of Eid Milad.

This incident follows a similar clash in Surat city on Sunday, where 27 individuals were arrested and six minors detained after a violent altercation broke out in the city.

Poor Muslims in India​

====

Muslim families flee after attacks by Hindutva goons in Uttarakhand​

Dehradun: Muslim families have been forced to flee their homes after being attacked by Hindutva goons in the Nandanagar town of Uttarakhand.

According to Kashmir Media Service, the incident occurred during a protest over an incident of women harassment, which led to the vandalization and looting of Muslim-owned shops.

Eight Muslim families, who had lived in the area for generations, have abandoned their homes due to fear of further attacks.

Residents were beaten and threatened by the mob.

The affected families have expressed concerns about their safety and the lack of protection from the authorities.

The incident has raised concerns about the safety of Muslims and the need for strict action against those responsible. The affected Muslim families have called for protection from the government.

Source: Kashmir Media Service

Poor Muslims in India​

====

Muslim families flee after attacks by Hindutva goons in Uttarakhand​

Dehradun: Muslim families have been forced to flee their homes after being attacked by Hindutva goons in the Nandanagar town of Uttarakhand.

According to Kashmir Media Service, the incident occurred during a protest over an incident of women harassment, which led to the vandalization and looting of Muslim-owned shops.

Eight Muslim families, who had lived in the area for generations, have abandoned their homes due to fear of further attacks.

Residents were beaten and threatened by the mob.

The affected families have expressed concerns about their safety and the lack of protection from the authorities.

The incident has raised concerns about the safety of Muslims and the need for strict action against those responsible. The affected Muslim families have called for protection from the government.

Source: Kashmir Media Service
Maybe they were not hindutva goons. Maybe they were atheists? 😈

Notice the COMPLETE radio silence from the usual suspects here on PP to that post ... they would be boiling with rage if some non muslim indulged in religion driven show of rage
Not like anyone of us expected anything different.

Here is a shining example of supposedly innocent Muslims:

And then Pakistanis and their Indian minnions here on PP wonder why the situation is the way it is and declare Hindutva as evil and root cause.

I am sure that the usual suspects will show up and tell us that the above incident was the handiwork of the Evil Hindutva brigade.
In the whole of India are the criminals only Muslims? Are the problems with food hygiene only Muslims?

The problem with you guys is one or two examples is enough to blame a whole community.

Notice the COMPLETE radio silence from the usual suspects here on PP to that post ... they would be boiling with rage if some non muslim indulged in religion driven show of rage
This man was obviously not in the right state of mind. Also I don’t believe he threatened to blow up anything. He was charged with not following instructions and misleading authorities. No terrorism charges were filed.

extremist Muslim terrorism is definitely a big problem and we all denounce it and hate it. It has been said here millions of times by Pakistani posters. Not sure what you are trying to convey here.

Urine is likely more sterile than other bodily secretions.

I have seen many videos of Indians consuming street food that most people probably wouldn’t consider eating. Interestingly, many of these vendors appear to be Hindu. In all honesty, the cleanliness of this food is often questionable, given the conditions in which it's prepared.

There are countless videos on social media that make fun of Indian street food, highlighting hygiene concerns.

As a concerned citizen of India, instead of singling out Muslims, you should be addressing the issue as a nationwide problem. However, inherent biases often cloud one's judgment.
Street food in Delhi was supposedly full of excrement.

Many Indians regularly consume urine voluntarily for religious purposes too and use it stealthily in food.

Yet @uppercut picks one example of some crazed guy and uses it to justify state sanctioned discrimination.

Not like anyone of us expected anything different.
Did you really expect many people to support the idea of blowing up a plane?

Why are you so desperate to portray Muslims as inferior to Hindus?

Remember, this isn’t about Muslims versus Hindus for us. It’s about Muslims versus extremism in all its forms, whether it's Hindutva, Islamist radicals, ISIS, Colonialism or others.

Many Indians regularly consume urine voluntarily for religious purposes too and use it stealthily in food.

Yet @uppercut picks one example of some crazed guy and uses it to justify state sanctioned discrimination.
I started a thread on this topic but it was deleted. Is it true that they consume urine? I can understand if they want to do it for themselves for religious requirement but secretly using it for consumption by others without them knowing is a serious violation.

Remember, this isn’t about Muslims versus Hindus for us. It’s about Muslims versus extremism in all its forms, whether it's Hindutva, Islamist radicals, ISIS, Colonialism or others.
They love to talk about extremism as if they have paid a huge price for it. Pakistanis have been fighting extremism since 2001 and before and have made more sacrifices is in that fight than any other nation. Hindus or Indians would be very low down on that list.

I started a thread on this topic but it was deleted. Is it true that they consume urine? I can understand if they want to do it for themselves for religious requirement but secretly using it for consumption by others without them knowing is a serious violation.
Yes they do it. They even sold it in shops in the UK before they were made to stop. I don't mind it they can do what they like. In many ancient cultures urine was seen as a steriliser.

Indians also get caught regularly with pockets full of cow dung when travelling to the USA.

Most reasonable people don't use these types of things to vilify community.

But in the world of bigots like uppercut the actions of one person committing a crime is enough to justify discrimination against a whole community. It's important therefore to highlight these things for educational purposes.

If you read the views of these guys they paint it out like the Muslims in the subcontinent are some backwards unhygenic people while they live in Beverly Hills.

I have been very civil in the past because I will never criticize any religious or holy practice but will smash their bigotry to pieces from now because they are trying to justify violence against innocents.

Desperation stems from inherent anti-Muslim and anti-Islam bias. If the situation had involved Hindus, and I’m certain such cases exist—it likely would have never made it to their list. As my teacher once said, 'The eyes and mind only see what they are trained to see.' Hindutva supporters are often conditioned to dehumanize Muslims in India, a tactic that may work within that context but fails in any other society.

Yes they do it. They even sold it in shops in the UK before they were made to stop. I don't mind it they can do what they like. In many ancient cultures urine was seen as a steriliser.

Indians also get caught regularly with pockets full of cow dung when travelling to the USA.

Most reasonable people don't use these types of things to vilify community.

But in the world of bigots like uppercut the actions of one person committing a crime is enough to justify discrimination against a whole community. It's important therefore to highlight these things for educational purposes.

If you read the views of these guys they paint it out like the Muslims in the subcontinent are some backwards unhygenic people while they live in Beverly Hills.

I have been very civil in the past because I will never criticize any religious or holy practice but will smash their bigotry to pieces from now because they are trying to justify violence against innocents.
Well if all that is true, even if they live in Beverly Hills and have pockets full of cow dung or their margaritas spiked with cow urine, I would t have any problem with it. As long as different and cleaner dishes are used and that sort of stuff is kept away from me if I’m invited over for tea.

I'm not. It's the tendency of Pakistani Muslims to put down Hindus of India claiming how their 'ancestors' from Arab countries ruled India for 1000 years.

I'm not. It's the tendency of Pakistani Muslims to put down Hindus of India claiming how their 'ancestors' from Arab countries ruled India for 1000 years.
Well we do consider them our ancestors, is it wrong? As Muslims, we consider them more our ancestors than native Hindus.

And they did rule over India for 1000 years. Those are just facts.

But some of them did commit atrocities and most of them were not even good Muslims. Just like a lot of ancient Hindu rulers were not all just and dabbled in tyranny from time to time as well.

But I agree with the last part of your post: nobody should put anybody down on the basis of what has happened in the past. That stuff is childish.

Well we do consider them our ancestors, is it wrong? As Muslims, we consider them more our ancestors than native Hindus.

And they did rule over India for 1000 years. Those are just facts.
Hassan Nisar said it best to Zaid Hamid on TV, 'Arab log mun'h pe nahin thookte aapke'.

How do you know this is a religion-driven show of rage ? I don't think the Quran teaches muslims to do this before serving it to non-muslims. What a silly post from you.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you really want to see how well we get along with Arabs, you need to go visit your masjid if you are overseas. Of course in India you can’t see if because there are hardly any Arabs there. Where I am, we have a strong community of Arab Muslims and non Arab Muslims from all over the world including the balkans and Europe.

You just have to experience it to be able to fully appreciate how Muslims relate to each other.

I remember that thread but it seemed like an attempt to troll the hindus here.

I remember that thread but it seemed like an attempt to troll the hindus here.
My apologies if you felt that way. Its a sensitive subject and I may not have dealt it with the required sensitivity. I definitely did not intend to troll.

My apologies if you felt that way. Its a sensitive subject and I may not have dealt it with the required sensitivity. I definitely did not intend to troll.

Nothing wrong with the question but rss hindus have started becoming as religion-sensitive as muslims are, a disastrous outcome of Modi's decade in power.

Ganesh idol setup in Telangana sparks row over 'Muslim-like' appearance​

An annual Ganpati festival organised in Telangana's Secunderabad became the centre of a controversy over allegations that the deity's idol had a 'Muslim-like' appearance. The organisers clarified that the theme of the Ganpati pandal was inspired by the Bollywood film 'Bajirao Mastani', which led to the misunderstanding.

The row erupted over the dress of the Ganesh idol by the Young Leo's Youth Association, which drew inspiration from the attire worn by actor Ranveer Singh in Bajirao Mastani. The resemblance, however, was not well-received by certain groups who found the representation inappropriate.

The outrage spread quickly online, with some accusing the organisers of hurting their religious sentiments. Another section on social media called the theme an expression of secularism.

In response, one of the organisers clarified the intent behind the theme, explaining that the final outcome did not align with their vision.

"We didn’t deliberately choose a Bajirao Mastani theme. Unfortunately, the way things unfolded led to misunderstandings. Our goal was never to hurt anyone’s feelings," a member of the organising committee explained.

Organisers also expressed disappointment over the backlash on social media, attributing the confusion to miscommunication with the artist responsible for the design.

Despite the uproar, the Young Leo's Youth Association intended to continue the festivities peacefully and urged the public to not misinterpret their intentions. "We just want to move forward with our celebration of Ganpati Bappa. The execution wasn’t what we expected, but we don’t wish to escalate the situation," the committee member said.

Ganesh idol setup in Telangana sparks row over 'Muslim-like' appearance​

An annual Ganpati festival organised in Telangana's Secunderabad became the centre of a controversy over allegations that the deity's idol had a 'Muslim-like' appearance. The organisers clarified that the theme of the Ganpati pandal was inspired by the Bollywood film 'Bajirao Mastani', which led to the misunderstanding.

The row erupted over the dress of the Ganesh idol by the Young Leo's Youth Association, which drew inspiration from the attire worn by actor Ranveer Singh in Bajirao Mastani. The resemblance, however, was not well-received by certain groups who found the representation inappropriate.

The outrage spread quickly online, with some accusing the organisers of hurting their religious sentiments. Another section on social media called the theme an expression of secularism.

In response, one of the organisers clarified the intent behind the theme, explaining that the final outcome did not align with their vision.

"We didn’t deliberately choose a Bajirao Mastani theme. Unfortunately, the way things unfolded led to misunderstandings. Our goal was never to hurt anyone’s feelings," a member of the organising committee explained.

Organisers also expressed disappointment over the backlash on social media, attributing the confusion to miscommunication with the artist responsible for the design.

Despite the uproar, the Young Leo's Youth Association intended to continue the festivities peacefully and urged the public to not misinterpret their intentions. "We just want to move forward with our celebration of Ganpati Bappa. The execution wasn’t what we expected, but we don’t wish to escalate the situation," the committee member said.

Just a bit of background

Ganapathi idols are made in different forms and resemblances of movie stars, cricketers etc is done sporadically. Its just a way of showing love to their favorite people. As people believe, god can be in anyform. Its absolutely not demeaning. More, the idol is placed for worshipping.

So, even if it resembles ‘muslim-like’ appearance, it will absolutely not hurt the sentiments. Hope I am clear.

Most of the people brush away the top instead of addressing core issues.

While I agree, there a a few common topics that make Hindus or as a matter any other religion be cautious to issues pertaining to muslims

1. Sharia law - While I have read the few arguments about it here stating that, it will only happen when people are in majority. That statement itself will push others to not let muslims take the majority right?
Even in countries like UK/Canada, we are seeing demonstrations wanting Sharia law. With religion being a political tool, who will nit be afraid of it? And seeing the bad examples in AFG/Iran, it’s even more concerning.

What any person from a non-Islamic nation wants is that, there will not be a Sharia law, even with muslim majority in the country. And that is not Islamophobic. Because, its about the governance of a country.

2. And this is where some other stupid issues come. Like the higher fertility rate of muslims, unwanted showcasing of religion by praying on roads / public places, differences in religious aspects such as beef consumption, examples of previous islamic extremism etc.

I personally don't mind the latter but it just gets lots of attention due to politicizing issues

The real concerns are:
1. Running a parallel society
2. Groupism - I am not aware if people here know but the above two are of real concern. Even in a city as developed as hyderabad, local governing body employers doenst dare to go into some muslim regions in case of electricity stealing / bill payments, vaccinations, taxes etc related stuff.
3. Waqf board - the land grabbing of this group is well know but its like this group have an untouchability.

Who in the world would agree to a separate law for citizens of same country? That is the real discrimination IMO.

While I agree, there a a few common topics that make Hindus or as a matter any other religion be cautious to issues pertaining to muslims

1. Sharia law - While I have read the few arguments about it here stating that, it will only happen when people are in majority. That statement itself will push others to not let muslims take the majority right?
Even in countries like UK/Canada, we are seeing demonstrations wanting Sharia law. With religion being a political tool, who will nit be afraid of it? And seeing the bad examples in AFG/Iran, it’s even more concerning.

What any person from a non-Islamic nation wants is that, there will not be a Sharia law, even with muslim majority in the country. And that is not Islamophobic. Because, its about the governance of a country.

2. And this is where some other stupid issues come. Like the higher fertility rate of muslims, unwanted showcasing of religion by praying on roads / public places, differences in religious aspects such as beef consumption, examples of previous islamic extremism etc.

I personally don't mind the latter but it just gets lots of attention due to politicizing issues

The real concerns are:
2. Groupism - I am not aware if people here know but the above two are of real concern. Even in a city as developed as hyderabad, local governing body employers doenst dare to go into some muslim regions in case of electricity stealing / bill payments, vaccinations, taxes etc related stuff.
3. Waqf board - the land grabbing of this group is well know but its like this group have an untouchability.

Who in the world would agree to a separate law for citizens of same country? That is the real discrimination IMO.
You are an Andh Bhakt and an RSS Hindutva Stooge and a Godi media watcher.

The real concerns are:

I think some of these issues are characteristic "Indian" issues and don't necessarily mean exist within each Muslim society in the world. Only some areas of UK attempted to have Nifaze Shariat, but were shot down. I am not even sure where this thought comes from because I have not seen it here in the US. You mentioned there was an attempt in Canada as well. Thats news to me.
Even this issue as a whole is being made a big deal out of nothing really. The goal of the UK effort was to have Shariat just for Muslim communities.... not non Muslims ones, BUT STILL IT WAS IDIOTIC.

Groupism is a human trait and you will see that every time people are in a minority, they tend to stick to themselves. I have Hindus do it here in the US as well. I have been to their gatherings and parties and its a different world from American society. Nothing wrong with it, in my view.

The real concerns are:

Top post.

The real concerns are:

I can confirm. The bill collectors gets trashed if they try to collect bills.

Seems like India is behind the times on this one. Mostly you get the bill in the mail and you go pay it. I have not heard of any other place where the bill is collected door to door by a utility provider.

Seems like India is behind the times on this one. Mostly you get the bill in the mail and you go pay it. I have not heard of any other place where the bill is collected door to door by a utility provider.
and they get thrashed and go away never to return lol.

You would expect the utilities to be cut off in that case.

but let's believe @indoorcricketer - Muslims are thrashing Hindu bill collectors for free utilities.

but let's believe @indoorcricketer - Muslims are thrashing Hindu bill collectors for free utilities.
That's how the real world works. You get the bill, you pay it. You don't pay it, you get your service disconnected. Unless the Indian power companies are training their soldiers by getting free phainti training while working as bill collectors, I find this highly suspect.

Its in local language telugu and I am from Hyderabad. I know how things work around here. Even police are afraid to cause any trouble there. Old city has a history of riots between Hindus and Muslims. Recently they are not many on a big scale but still legal forces won't interfere.

That's how the real world works. You get the bill, you pay it. You don't pay it, you get your service disconnected. Unless the Indian power companies are training their soldiers by getting free phainti training while working as bill collectors, I find this highly suspect.
The problem is Islamists live in a parallel world and specifically in Hyderabad they have a strong vote base.

Back