WT20 | South Africa v Netherlands | Group 1 | 27/03/14 | Chittagong |

Status
Not open for further replies.
With some more practice and exposure, I have a feeling NED will become a decent team.

Dutch might have half a chance here they were a bag of nerves in the first game and it showed in their batting.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Today they looked much more calmer

SA scored 46 in first 5 overs.... what a comeback Netherlands!

Looks like Amla made a magnificent knock

SA scored 46 in first 5 overs.... what a comeback Netherlands!

43 off which Amla scored lol..Faf scored only 1 run in his 3rd wicket partnership with Amla who scored 40..1 was the extra..

Miller is one of the biggest flops everytime I've seen him the SA commies have hyped him up as David the Killer Miller but he does jack.

Hash was in beast mode want him to play more innings like that against the big boys

Miller is one of the biggest flops everytime I've seen him the SA commies have hyped him up as David the Killer Miller but he does jack.

I've said this quite a many times..he's big time choker..

Unless Steyn comes up with some magic, SA are going home.

Still expect Steyn and Tahir to be too good for them but the SA support bowlers look ineffective

If they can play out Steyn for 6-7 an over without losing a wicket they have a chance

Netherlands should win this if they play sensibly. Tahir will be a bigger threat than Steyn.

We made totsobe look like mcgrath while netherlands are smashing him like a trundler in a c class team.

I don't know how SA are going to win this, Netherlands off to a flier!

This is pathetic stuff from Tsotsobe this is the guy who our batsman make look like Wasim reincarnated

Its weird to see the batsman have a towel at the back of their trouser :S

Lol their and steyn should bowl out right now if
SA don't want to lose miserable. Lopsy getting smashed.

SA effectively out after this right? Even if they finish with 2 wins?

The batsmen one the other hand is still struggling though, playing like a true hack

They can easily get singles off styne. Totsobe has made sure that no pressure will be exterted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back