WT20 | South Africa v Netherlands | Group 1 | 27/03/14 | Chittagong |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their best batsman to come. Cooper and Borren should get this done.

Pathetic decision from steave davis, he was miles down the wicket, and the delivery was either regular leg spin or guggly it would have missed the wicket for sure.

Dutch are ahead of the rate they should just milk Tahir not go for big shots

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

They need to keep on top of the rate now so that they don't need 8 an over when Steyn comes back.

The only reason Dutch might lose from here is inexperience.

Otherwise, it's a fly home position.

If these guys can add 30 more runs without losing a wicket then its netherlands match.

Not a choke for sure. They never looked good this match. Outplayed with bat and ball!

There entered in this match as favorite ;) that is called real choke although we changed the meaning of choke by only implementing this term on losing from a winning situation.

This was the same team against which South Africa scored 450 in 40 overs in 2007 ODI world Cup. Coincidentally Gibbs scored six sixes against Peter Borren..

Really poor cricket by borren you just got a 6 no need to move across the stumps very poor stuff gifted Tahir 2 wickets

Dutch giving wickets away their was no need to play this , just play with straight bat against Tahir

Tom Cooper can take them home.

I am sure of it.

If he gets out its all over.

Cooper brothers are the key if one of them gets out the game is South Africas

Time for the two boys from Wollongong to win it

As target comes close it will judge them. Hong kong showed smart cricket against bangladesh. Can they do the same.

their are giving so much with why was south africa looking so nervous.. you do not win these kind of matches like that,,,,,,

Well done to the Dutch. If you can't beat a minnow then you don't deserve to go through, simple as that. Don't expect much to change though, another WC another choke...

aus have made south africa a team with low confidence.... losing to holland,, at least pak when losing to ireland, was bowling well, fielding well. but south seem to bowling club cricket and batting like average cricket what ajoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back