“Mohammad Rizwan is better than me": Sarfaraz Ahmed

What happened in the super over against USA? Where did Rizzu's keeping skills flop off to? Actually can you explain why such a goat keeper can't read DRS for the life of him?
how many DRS has sarfaraz messed up as he was not just a keeper, but a captain as well???

Mohammad Rizwan is a better batter than Sarfaraz but Saifi was a better captain.

Mohammad Rizwan is a better batter than Sarfaraz but Saifi was a better captain.
no doubt Sarfaraz is miles ahead if u compare him on his leadership skills but we havent seen rizwan yet in leadership role.. maybe he will become a better captain for Pakistan because right now anytghing could be better if u see Shan Masood in this role.

We dont know that yet, do we.

Riz should have been made captain of the national team a few years ago but the mafia kept him out.
What do you want to know?

Sarfaraz won his country a CT and u19 World Cup

That’s like me saying “we don’t know if Imran Khan is a better captain than Asif Ali”

Your mate Rizwan is a loose canon. No one in the PCB trusts him

Agreed. To win the trust of the corrupt incompetent PCB one needs to be mentally weak, a yes sir guy and have no self esteem.
It’s not about ‘yes sir guy’. It’s more of a situation to give a monkey a gun.

By all means, see this unfold before your eyes. You could care less about Pakistan like you all did in 2019

What do you want to know?

Sarfaraz won his country a CT and u19 World Cup

That’s like me saying “we don’t know if Imran Khan is a better captain than Asif Ali”

Your mate Rizwan is a loose canon. No one in the PCB trusts him
CT, Under 19, no 1 t20, defeated England 2x in 2 cups(ct and wc) in their home den, best psl record, was the only glue that prevented a humilating wc 2015 pre QF exit and prevented the only loss from NZ at home.

His NZ innings + his 61 not put against sri lanka + his 2 innings against SA and Ireland into QF is superior to anything rizwan has and will ever do. Cricket is not only about statistical stat sheets, but sab bhar mei jai as long as we can say oo look rizwan shiny 171, me likey

Back