“Mohammad Rizwan is better than me": Sarfaraz Ahmed

FearlessRoar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
While speaking in an interview on a local sports channel, former Pakistan captain Sarfaraz Ahmed commented on his competition with Mohammad Rizwan and described the latter as the better wicketkeeper-batter currently:

“Mohammad Rizwan has become more mature with time. The way he has been playing, everything about him has improved."

“So, I think, currentty he is the better wicketkeeper batter.”

“When I was playing, the performance was almost alike. [It’s just that] when you play consistently, your confidence grows.”

“And, as I said earlier in international cricket, the more you play, the more you’ll get better."

“So that’s the reason, like when I played, I gave some good performances. And now the way Rizwan is playing and getting consistent chances, he is growing in confidence and getting better and better.”

This is generous of Sarfaraz Ahmed. What are your thoughts on his statement?

While speaking in an interview on a local sports channel, former Pakistan captain Sarfaraz Ahmed commented on his competition with Mohammad Rizwan and described the latter as the better wicketkeeper-batter currently:

“Mohammad Rizwan has become more mature with time. The way he has been playing, everything about him has improved."

“When I was playing, the performance was almost alike. [It’s just that] when you play consistently, your confidence grows.”

“And, as I said earlier in international cricket, the more you play, the more you’ll get better."

“So that’s the reason, like when I played, I gave some good performances. And now the way Rizwan is playing and getting consistent chances, he is growing in confidence and getting better and better.”

Rizwan currently is obviously superior, no one doubts that, we love sarfi because he unlike Babar and rizwan played for the crest on his chest, no nonsense such as tu hai mera match winner or I want no 4.

If this was the opposite case, Rizwan would never in his life acknowledge that someone like usman khan was 100x better then him in psl.

Sarfraz is the most wholesome cricketer and an absolute blessing that Pakistan ever had his nadir Ali podcast proved it.

It's too bad the misbah/Babar and rizwan clique don't appreciate the gem we had and that more people like him aka cricketers with a wholesome I wanna play for my country personality need to exist.

My issue with rizwan has always been he's selfish and people go through extreme lengths to deny it, This man wants a PhD written paper assessment on why he should bat lower down the order, Like bro play for your country, you should play at any order that the team assigns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Safraz not fit enough (literally) to lace Rizwan’s boots,show me a better Pak keeper/batsman.

Has rizwan won a tournament for his country captaining and leading the side?

Did rizwan take his side from a misbah and azhar mockery and barely being able to even qualify for CT to a victory?

Need I quote you his amazing asia cup innings.

Sarfraz has achieved more then rizwan, Keep clutching at non existent straws such as he achieved 135 against Sri Lanka which led to nowhere, as Pakistan still got TOSSED OUT of the world cup by England, Yes Literally tossed out.

Even right now, Sarfaraz is a better option to bat in the middle for Pakistan than Rizwan the fraud, con man and political tool is.
Tbf I think sarfraz due to age is done, but I'm angry at how this joke country has treated him. He should be given the highest possible praise and country should be treating him like a Dhoni level legend, since Pakistan rarely if ever win cups especially when the whole cricket team is viewed as a joke by every team in general.

Yet everyone is fixated on Misbah, Rizwan and Babar? Literally I've heard claims such as

Babar and rizwan can win the cup but the only reason they won't win is cause the bowling is a joke especially with Amir and imad.

Okay then how did sarfraz win with Amir and imad and his bowlers like junaid and Hasan ali? And shadab as well? What was he a magic wish granting genie?

Double standards don't ever end, even the excuses never end.

For misbah it's, he's a goat captain, last time Pakistan reached beyond group stages was under misbah, he was the best. For Babar it's he was the goat captain of psl but is playing with a crao team.

For sarfraz it's he fluked it. Then what did Imran Khan do? Dominate and win every game?

Has rizwan won a tournament for his country captaining and leading the side?

Did rizwan take his side from a misbah and azhar mockery and barely being able to even qualify for CT to a victory?

Need I quote you his amazing asia cup innings.

Sarfraz has achieved more then rizwan, Keep clutching at non existent straws such as he achieved 135 against Sri Lanka which led to nowhere, as Pakistan still got TOSSED OUT of the world cup by England, Yes Literally tossed out.
Safraz’s own PSL team flung him out mid way through the tournament for being pathetic. How this fat thing had a international career baffling.

Rizwan gave up his test spot for Sarfraz and Sarfraz has acknowledged that Rizwan is better atm.

Sarfraz and Rizwan are great human beings and have mutual respect.

Both are pious and Hafiz e Quran and it shows in their nature.

This rivalry is fan made.

Sadly this is not true for Pak cricketers in general and for Sarfraz himself. Countless examples we have of players who got worse the more we played them. Akmal brothers , Ahmed Shahzad, Wahab Riaz and more recently Shaheen Afridi. I mean the list is long

Rizwan currently is obviously superior, no one doubts that, we love sarfi because he unlike Babar and rizwan played for the crest on his chest, no nonsense such as tu hai mera match winner or I want no 4.

If this was the opposite case, Rizwan would never in his life acknowledge that someone like usman khan was 100x better then him in psl.

Sarfraz is the most wholesome cricketer and an absolute blessing that Pakistan ever had his nadir Ali podcast proved it.

It's too bad the misbah/Babar and rizwan clique don't appreciate the gem we had and that more people like him aka cricketers with a wholesome I wanna play for my country personality need to exist.

My issue with rizwan has always been he's selfish and people go through extreme lengths to deny it, This man wants a PhD written paper assessment on why he should bat lower down the order, Like bro play for your country, you should play at any order that the team assigns.
If Sarfraz really cared so much for the country, why did he allow himself to get unfit?

This was the reason he was dropped IMO. His game is based not on boundaries but getting singles a bit like Rizwan. If you aren’t fit anymore that style of play is much harder.

I honestly think had Sarfraz not become unfit, his performance wouldn’t have declined at the extent he did and he’d still have been in the team.

Selfish people do not drop themselves to give another a chance like he did for Sarfraz on his test come back.

Selfish people are opportunistic in nature and would jump at an opportunity for captaincy. Rizwan didn’t make any advances like that and didn't back stab Babar Sherr. He's the glue in this team.

There's a difference between being selfish and being confident. He was confident that the team required him at 4 and he fully owned the responsibility by being Pakistan's highest run scorer in the ODI WC

Selfish people do not drop themselves to give another a chance like he did for Sarfraz on his test come back.

Selfish people are opportunistic in nature and would jump at an opportunity for captaincy. Rizwan didn’t make any advances like that and didn't back stab Babar Sherr. He's the glue in this team.

There's a difference between being selfish and being confident. He was confident that the team required him at 4 and he fully owned the responsibility by being Pakistan's highest run scorer in the ODI WC
More denial and more excuses.

If Sarfraz really cared so much for the country, why did he allow himself to get unfit?

This was the reason he was dropped IMO. His game is based not on boundaries but getting singles a bit like Rizwan. If you aren’t fit anymore that style of play is much harder.

I honestly think had Sarfraz not become unfit, his performance wouldn’t have declined at the extent he did and he’d still have been in the team.
I've argued this to death and won.

Win a cup for your country and then put rizwan's name in that same category.

If rizwan really cared for his country he wouldn't be demanding thesis papers on why he should remain as a t20 opener.

Nothing wrong with a player asking for number 4 or 5. Imagine a situation where a player has no idea where he wants to bat and is unable to convey that message to his captain and coach. Such players are never taken seriously in any cricketing set up. In fact, Captains like to go with players who are confident and request for a specific batting number. This is exactly how cricket is played.

Nothing wrong with a player asking for number 4 or 5. Imagine a situation where a player has no idea where he wants to bat and is unable to convey that message to his captain and coach. Such players are never taken seriously in any cricketing set up. In fact, Captains like to go with players who are confident and request for a specific batting number. This is exactly how cricket is played.

It's no different than a bowler raising their hand to bowl in a tough scenario. One is acceptable the other isn't. The problem isn't that the player wants to play at a certain position, the problem for these posters is that it's RIZWAN.

If someone like fakhar zaman stated I want to bat at opening over rizwan and I'm not happy batting at no 4,

You people would eat fakhar alive, send personal attacks, and come with endless excuse over excuse on how fakhar doesn't deserve it due to stats and how he's not being a TEAM player.

Careful now about spanking too much, you wouldn't Misbah to find out that that his hubby is cheated on him, you've already done it 2x with babar and rizzu.

No offence my dude, I don't enjoy these sarcastic remarks, I really don't, I feel bad about em and love having intellectual conversations woth fellow posters but let's be 100% honest,

We can't have a normal conversation because you're In a state of perpetual denial and all of our past conversations have gone nowhere. I wouldn't mind it of your perspective didn't 100% change but changed slightly or acknowledged my perspective atleast and I would have done the same, but that never happens with you.

They've come right back to Stage 0 which for you is Rizwan zindabad, Babar sher and misbah the legend.

So theirs no point in arguing, I'd rather be passive aggressive and sarcastic then write 1000 word essays only for it to end with

" Babar sher"

Ya sorry no thanks.

Buddy I've had enough of your two facedness. You make promises to end hostility only to bring up more nonsense and you do this over and over again. I've been nice to you but you just wanna have the last word all the time and argue for the sake of it.

You do not accept facts! That's a you problem.

If you cannot argue on the merits of the argument than simply don't respond! No need to derail and make such sarcastic remarks in the first place. Give respect, get respect and get that in your head.

If someone like fakhar zaman stated I want to bat at opening over rizwan and I'm not happy batting at no 4,

You people would eat fakhar alive, send personal attacks, and come with endless excuse over excuse on how fakhar doesn't deserve it due to stats and how he's not being a TEAM player.

Rn yes you will deny what I claim, but mark my words you would have been doing that left and right, easy to see as Daytrader would put it, DOUBLE STANDARDS for fakhar and Babar.
I believe there is a difference here. Fakhar is an opener by nature. That's his default position that Pakistan has been messing around with in t20s. So if he were to demand his own spot, he has every right to do so if the openers aren't firing and his demotion isn't working.

This is riddled with emotion. Not sure about the context of this beef but there's no problem in not coming to a conclusion in a conversation. Not every convo needs agreement from one or either side.
I already agreed with their being no problem in coming to a conclusion, that's fine.

Me, Mamoon, topspin, Rana and daytrader have history though.

Buddy I've had enough of your two facedness. You make promises to end hostility only to bring up more nonsense and you do this over and over again. I've been nice to you but you just wanna have the last word all the time and argue for the sake of it.

You do not accept facts! That's a you problem.

If you cannot argue on the merits of the argument than simply don't respond! No need to derail and make such sarcastic remarks in the first place. Give respect, get respect and get that in your head.
Give respect, get respect

Coming from the guy who verbatim respinded with DONT LIE AND DISRESPECT OUR LEGENDS!!

Our first meeting involves hostility from you when i didnt even know or have any clue who you were. Where was that mantra then? Dont make me bring up that palenstine comversation again and what you said.

I don't need hypocrisy

Like daytrader said Sarfaraz and Rizwan are great human beings and have mutual respect. They both care about winning and are always ready to sacrifice for Pakistan team.

I believe there is a difference here. Fakhar is an opener by nature. That's his default position that Pakistan has been messing around with in t20s. So if he were to demand his own spot, he has every right to do so if the openers aren't firing and his demotion isn't working.
The point is, these people would have eaten fakhar alive for even so much as lifting a finger on rizwan.

Trust me I've had similar conversations where a poster claimed that rizwan is better then kamran akmal and that kamran akmal 2009 performances and winning the cup can't be a valid metric as its a one off. Which is a good and fair argument.

Only for that same poster to claim that Fakhar is superior to Kohli because Fakhar despite failing came good in ct 2017 while kohli stinks cause he's a chocker.

Lol double standards.

Like daytrader said Sarfaraz and Rizwan are great human beings and have mutual respect. They both care about winning and are always ready to sacrifice for Pakistan team.
I agree that in test cricket he's shown selflessness. I'm not sure about ODI cricket. But t20s? I like Rizwan but I wouldn't go and say that he's always ready to sacrifice for Pakistan team. He's quite literally hogging an opening spot and forcing genuine openers to play in the middle order. That still wouldn't be a problem if he didn't play at 120 SR and utilized the PP overs like a proper t20 opener should. If he was truly how you say he is, he'd either change up his game or make way like he did for Sarfraz in test cricket

I agree that in test cricket he's shown selflessness. I'm not sure about ODI cricket. But t20s? I like Rizwan but I wouldn't go and say that he's always ready to sacrifice for Pakistan team. He's quite literally hogging an opening spot and forcing genuine openers to play in the middle order. That still wouldn't be a problem if he didn't play at 120 SR and utilized the PP overs like a proper t20 opener should. If he was truly how you say he is, he'd either change up his game or make way like he did for Sarfraz in test cricket
He didn't make way for sarfraz in test cricket.

He was dropped for poor form and was getting scrutinised left and right on the media, so much so that people were making claims such as "This is what happens when you take a t20 keeper and play them in test"

It was a forced change, He didn't do it willingly and lay a red carpet for Sarfaraz lol as people are fantasising.

He didn't make way for sarfraz in test cricket.

He was dropped for poor form and was getting scrutinised left and right on the media, so much so that people were making claims such as "This is what happens when you take a t20 keeper and play them in test"

It was a forced change, He didn't do it willingly and lay a red carpet for Sarfaraz lol as people are fantasising.
I used wrongful terminology but I was implying that he at least didn't make a fuss about it and made ajeeb statements in the media such as the ones about his opening partnership with Babar once Babar was demoted to #3 in the NZ series. I honestly don't see any problem with Rizwan in ODIs and tests. I think he's a great asset to our fragile batting lineups and his wicketkeeping makes it all the more better. I'm a firm believer that he's miles ahead of Sarfraz and that he's one of the best in our history notwithstanding trophies. But, in t20s I have a major problem with him. That's where I see the selfish side

I've argued this to death and won.

Win a cup for your country and then put rizwan's name in that same category.

If rizwan really cared for his country he wouldn't be demanding thesis papers on why he should remain as a t20 opener.
Haven’t with me. Not really answering the question.

All Rizwan is doing is trying to perform his best. He obviously believes he will do better as opener. Whether he’s right or wrong.

A tournament win is great but it doesn’t excuse underperformance for years after. It also isn’t a good representation of a player otherwise we can say younis khan was one of our greatest limited overs players. It’s one of the reasons why Sarfraz was given a long run despite getting fatter and worse in performance since that tournament win. And that was right at the start of his captaincy.

But as I’m not really comparing this to Rizwan in terms of caring. I’m comparing to any cricketer that has made it a priority to be in good fitness for international cricket. Sarfraz didn’t do that. He lost out on years of performance as a result.

I feel like hardly any Sarfraz fans actually admit Sarfraz got dropped in a big part due to mistakes he made over fitness and not working hard on performance. Instead it’s just blaming Rizwan who is just like any other cricketer, wanting to be picked for international duty.

Haven’t with me. Not really answering the question.

All Rizwan is doing is trying to perform his best. He obviously believes he will do better as opener. Whether he’s right or wrong.

A tournament win is great but it doesn’t excuse underperformance for years after. It also isn’t a good representation of a player otherwise we can say younis khan was one of our greatest limited overs players. It’s one of the reasons why Sarfraz was given a long run despite getting fatter and worse in performance since that tournament win. And that was right at the start of his captaincy.

But as I’m not really comparing this to Rizwan in terms of caring. I’m comparing to any cricketer that has made it a priority to be in good fitness for international cricket. Sarfraz didn’t do that. He lost out on years of performance as a result.

I feel like hardly any Sarfraz fans actually admit Sarfraz got dropped in a big part due to mistakes he made over fitness and not working hard on performance. Instead it’s just blaming Rizwan who is just like any other cricketer, wanting to be picked for international duty.
What does fitness have to do with caring for your country exactly? Their 2 seprate things.

Rizwan isn't capable of being an opener in t20 but he's made it clear as daylights that he doesn't wanna budge from it same with his odi no 4 drama.

A person who cares for his country plays at any position that the country demands him in, fakhar hasn't complained once, why is he complaining?

I used wrongful terminology but I was implying that he at least didn't make a fuss about it and made ajeeb statements in the media such as the ones about his opening partnership with Babar once Babar was demoted to #3 in the NZ series. I honestly don't see any problem with Rizwan in ODIs and tests. I think he's a great asset to our fragile batting lineups and his wicketkeeping makes it all the more better. I'm a firm believer that he's miles ahead of Sarfraz and that he's one of the best in our history notwithstanding trophies. But, in t20s I have a major problem with him. That's where I see the selfish side
I can agree with that, fair argument.

Not too long ago, he was the T20I cricketer of the year and absolutely nothing was given to him as he worked hard and refused to get involved in team politics. Rizwan is not forcing anyone to play in the middle, that would be impossible because he is not the captain of Pakistan team. Babar and Shaheen decided to open with Rizwan. These days he is out of form, but I am sure he will be fine in the upcoming T20 matches.

Nice of Sarfraz to say this.

He captained our side well in the 2017 CT and he also played some great knocks in Test cricket in Asia. Especially a couple of those last day chases when we needed quick runs.

As a batsmen, Rizwan is just clearly better and has been for a while. Just look at the runs they scored on their overseas tours. Rizwan right from his debut has been better in SENA.

What does fitness have to do with caring for your country exactly? Their 2 seprate things.

Rizwan isn't capable of being an opener in t20 but he's made it clear as daylights that he doesn't wanna budge from it same with his odi no 4 drama.

A person who cares for his country plays at any position that the country demands him in, fakhar hasn't complained once, why is he complaining?
If you really care about doing your best for your country you try to maximise your performance. Fitness was a big part of Sarfraz’s game when he was actually performing early on in his career. He rotated strike more than anyone. It’s not that different to Azam not caring about fitness tbh. Once you are captain and settled in the team, it’s ok to stop working hard and neglect your fitness? That doesn’t scream dedication to international cricket.

Rizwan has played at multiple positions. I’m sure he doesn’t even want to play at 4 in ODIs he’d rather open. It is simply a preference to bat as high up as possible as that’s where he thinks (not necessarily others) he does best. Management control where you bat not players. He even clarified later he will bat wherever the team needs. If Rizwan was this massive power he’d have had captaincy already.

Fakhar can’t complain. In t20s he’s done so badly the only reason he’s in the side because of his performance in ODIs. He was failing as opener, Rizwan came in instantly performed and won t20 cricketer of the year. What exactly can Fakhar complain about. Main thing is he’s frustrated at himself for not performing to the level in t20s he was capable of. Same way Rizwan can’t complain he’s not opening in ODIs given that there are performing openers ahead of him.

If you really care about doing your best for your country you try to maximise your performance. Fitness was a big part of Sarfraz’s game when he was actually performing early on in his career. He rotated strike more than anyone. It’s not that different to Azam not caring about fitness tbh. Once you are captain and settled in the team, it’s ok to stop working hard and neglect your fitness? That doesn’t scream dedication to international cricket.

Rizwan has played at multiple positions. I’m sure he doesn’t even want to play at 4 in ODIs he’d rather open. It is simply a preference to bat as high up as possible as that’s where he thinks (not necessarily others) he does best. Management control where you bat not players. He even clarified later he will bat wherever the team needs. If Rizwan was this massive power he’d have had captaincy already.

Fakhar can’t complain. In t20s he’s done so badly the only reason he’s in the side because of his performance in ODIs. He was failing as opener, Rizwan came in instantly performed and won t20 cricketer of the year. What exactly can Fakhar complain about. Main thing is he’s frustrated at himself for not performing to the level in t20s he was capable of. Same way Rizwan can’t complain he’s not opening in ODIs given that there are performing openers ahead of him.
Wait so fakhar isn't allowed to complain but rizwan is verbatim allowed to complain stating the exact words "I'm not happy at no 5, I want 4?"

"I'm sure he doesn't even want to play at 4 in odi, he'd rather open"

^^ How do you know? Are you god?

Rn yes you will deny what I claim, but mark my words you would have been doing that left and right, easy to see as Daytrader would put it, DOUBLE STANDARDS for fakhar and Babar.
What nonsense? Where did Fakhar come from?

I rarely post and do none of the stuff that you mentioned in your post above.

Can you please go back and read what I wrote and see if your reply to my post makes any sense? Thanks

Sign of a real gentleman and skipper. I will always have respect for Sarfraz. Not only did he won us the CT17 but also has been a positive influence throughout his teammates and Pakistan team.

This year alone he stepped down as captain and also didn't made a fuss when he was benched in PSL. Because he understood his time is over now. He's at the end of his Cricketing career. Now he openly acknowledges a better player than him.

👏🏻

Sarfraz would like consistent chances so he can grow in confidence and outperform Rizwan, maybe along the way he can teach Rizwan the many wonders of a cover drive.

Skillwise Rizwan is obviously way ahead of Sarfaraz but when it comes to game awareness and leadership skills there is no comparison to Sarfaraz.

Where is @CerebralPatriot some check on him please. I hope he can listen to his master sarfraz and acknowledge that rizwan is better than sarfraz .

Sarfaraz is just being humble, he's a good human being unlike the actor rizwan
Rizwan has better stats than him in all formats. Maybe he's not deluded and knows the reality. Good human being don't shout like animals when millions are watching. Maybe your criteria is different.

Not difficult to work out. Rizwan is by far our greatest wk and sarfraz knows it too.
Sarfraz and Rizwan respect each other and even Sarfraz now admits Rizwan is better. Their batting records speak for themselves.

It’s only some hardcore Sarfraz fans who hate Rizwan and try to create some kind of feud with them. Most Rizwan fans like Sarfraz but admit that Rizwan is a much better batsmen.

Sarfraz and Rizwan respect each other and even Sarfraz now admits Rizwan is better. Their batting records speak for themselves.

It’s only some hardcore Sarfraz fans who hate Rizwan and try to create some kind of feud with them. Most Rizwan fans like Sarfraz but admit that Rizwan is a much better batsmen.
Well your mate @PakEngFan started it who happens to be a rizwan fan check post #53

Even right now, Sarfaraz is a better option to bat in the middle for Pakistan than Rizwan the fraud, con man and political tool is.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We will never forget about your predictions before the Australian Test series and then your meltdown when Rizwan performed. This was the last time anyone took your cricket analysis seriously.
Can’t wait for the Aussies to bring that average down into the 20s
It’s not about not wanting him to perfom

It’s about the correct nature of Test cricket. I find it shocking that a person of his technique has the best batting average out of current Pakistani test squad for Australia tour 2023.

Just doesn’t sit right with me, and shouldn’t sit right with the Aussies as well.
What kind of cut and pull does Rizwan play against proper fast bowlers? Not the Sri Lanka/Bangladesh 4th seamers…I’m talking about proper international standard bowlers. Australia will serve Starc, Hazlewood, Cummins and Boland

Who is Rizwan going to cut and pull successfully?
:rizwan:rizwan:rizwan

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

We will never forget about your predictions before the Australian Test series and then your meltdown when Rizwan performed. This was the last time anyone took your cricket analysis seriously.

:rizwan:rizwan:rizwan

He's wants to see Rizwan fail so badly but that day's not coming

Sarfraz and Rizwan are brothers. Two of our greatest wicket keeper batsmen with mutual respect and love for each other.

:sahmed:rizwan
What’s he supposed to say if asked the question?

He gave the proper and honest response. Because Sarfraz is an honest and good man.

When Sarfraz gives an honest answer and these guys are like oh but what's he supposed to say

When Rizwan gives an honest answer (about wanting to bat at #4) they're like oh how dare he impose himself on the team, what a selfish guy, dramaybaazi lol

I don’t agree with everything @PakEngFan says, but he has also gotten followed into threads and harassed by Sarfraz fans who say bad things about him and Rizwan.

I don’t know who started it, but if you can’t take it then don’t dish it out.
Couldn't have said it any better. Evey rizwan thread is filled with hate from usual suspects but now since their master has confirmed what people knew years ago, they can't help but to play the victim card.

It was never a competition between the 2. Rizwan was always light years ahead. Sarfraz never even use to pick him as a back up so much about being selfless. He was selfish. Rizwan has lost a couple of years due to specialist captain playing.

Fakhar - our best opener
Rizwan - our best WK
Babar - our best batsmen

3 legends of Pakistani cricket, all represented by Saya Corps, who have saved the Pakistani batting lineup for more than 5 years now

:fz:bobs:rizwan

I don’t agree with everything @PakEngFan says, but he has also gotten followed into threads and harassed by Sarfraz fans who say bad things about him and Rizwan.

I don’t know who started it, but if you can’t take it then don’t dish it out.
Mate umm no offence, but I call cap on this, atleast in my experience.

I posted a video pinging my friends and you both came in flocks. Granted i don't mind it or anything and it wasn't an attack but like just letting you know.

Prior to that when I posted my fans 11 vs pak 11 thread 95% of people posted their own fans 11 and I even said I would like to see everyone's fan 11, heck rana's fan 11 was vastly different to mine and I liked the post, but pakengfan was the only one who personally commented towards me saying I'm driving an agenda to drive rizwan and Babar out.

I said their not in my fan 11 but I'm liking and loving everyone's comment, I just want to see people's team contributions, and then he started spamming your lying and other stuff words on me.

I don't mind the guy, anytime he comments towards me I just pretty much troll and cause light hearted banter, it's never been serious but in my experience he's targeted me directly either accusing me of lying( don't even know how I'm lying on a fan 11 😂) or telling me not to take things too literally (irony of the century).

As I said it's not to serious but imo, I've never seen anyone(maybe people have, I just haven't seen) follow him to any thread to cause an attack, its usually the other way around.

Edit: By attack, its a very light attack and not a heavy one like some other people so I don't mind it at all, and I'm not commenting out of spite or anything, I'm just saying, in my personal experience he usually comes out and makes the first comment which usually begins with the word, liar lol.

I am no fan of rizwan and I can't stand him at times that doesn't mean I won't defend him from blind haters like you. The fact is rizwan is our greatest wk by far a fact which I am sure won't sit well with you.
In all your posts you've stated you've never been a fan of anybody but we must play them for pur cause 😂😂😂.

You've put everyone in an utter state of deja vu

It was never a competition between the 2. Rizwan was always light years ahead. Sarfraz never even use to pick him as a back up so much about being selfless. He was selfish. Rizwan has lost a couple of years due to specialist captain playing.
We would have never won ct if rizwan was playing the middle order, wdym couple of years.

Rizzu made his debut in 2015, him playing at no 4 over hafeez would be disaster in 2017

Based on batting, Rizwan is way above Sarfaraz and whatever Sarfaraz said is true. Captaincy-wise, Sarfaraz has an edge over him but in today's time, Rizwan has emerged as a good captain as well in white-ball. No comparisons intended but the reality is Sarfaraz is nobody based on current form and status. Since 2017, sarfaraz career was a nose-dive.

lol nice try sarfraz, alot of people failed to pick the subtle remark..

Basically he is giving his reasoning that Rizwan is performing because he is being given chance consistently and when he was also a regular his confidence also grew.

lol, nice try by the Sarfraz Fans who are trying to show Sarfraz as if he is Mother Teresa.

Sarfraz is going down the Akmal path. Not accepting that he was fat, unfit and couldn't perform and have this victim mentality. Even not he victim blames and cant accept it.

he was a regular in QUetta, yet he lost his spot even as captain.

Rizwan was never a regular, and had to work his butt off. The difference between Rizwan and Sarfraz is the mentality. Even though back at Peshawar Region Rizwan was performing, but he kept on adapting his game and upgrading his skills. Infact, he was not even a full time keeper, but became one knowing its a requirement and he became a very good keeper. He made alot of changes in his batting. He even changed his PSL teams.

I have seen Sarfraz act as a victim since the start of his career. He never really improved himself or tried to change his game. If he got dropped or didnt get selected, he would cry foul. Afridi laid it straight to him, that whats the point of working on your fitness after getting dropped, why couldnt you had bothered to work on it when you were in the team.

These people take their spots for granted, lose games for Pakistan and than when they get dropped, act as victims. He will one day even criticized QG subtle aswell.

Sign of a real gentleman and skipper. I will always have respect for Sarfraz. Not only did he won us the CT17 but also has been a positive influence throughout his teammates and Pakistan team.

This year alone he stepped down as captain and also didn't made a fuss when he was benched in PSL. Because he understood his time is over now. He's at the end of his Cricketing career. Now he openly acknowledges a better player than him.

👏🏻
He did not step down, Watson threw him out.

Sarfraz/Karachites need to try hard and come up with better fairy tales.

Whats next, Sarfraz got a concussion off a spinner on purpose so that Rizwan can bat and play in test?

Back