“Mohammad Rizwan is better than me": Sarfaraz Ahmed

Sarfraz’s humility - although we love it- has to be his greatest weakness.

First and foremost that is a silly thing to say, if he wanted to make Rizwan fans happy he could have easily said something that made sense i.e: Rizwan’s doing a good job rather than making such a untrue remark

Secondly you wouldn’t catch Rizwan praising anyone asides from himself and the gang of 3. Now although I am a big believer in team unity, when you have a guy illegally occupying your spot in the team than in such situation toxicity is required period

Sarfraz’s humility - although we love it- has to be his greatest weakness.

First and foremost that is a silly thing to say, if he wanted to make Rizwan fans happy he could have easily said something that made sense i.e: Rizwan’s doing a good job rather than making such a untrue remark

Secondly you wouldn’t catch Rizwan praising anyone asides from himself and the gang of 3. Now although I am a big believer in team unity, when you have a guy illegally occupying your spot in the team than in such situation toxicity is required period
Precisely true

Interviewer to Rizwan: “You’ve been given a complete free hand since Misbah paved the way for you by using his authority to keep Sarfaraz out. Your mate Babar has also played a huge role by ensuring you look good for Pakistan by doing you countless favours…yet Pakistan has suffered significantly; the team is unbalanced with you in the white ball sides. We’ve pretty much gone backwards, and we can’t seem to get our combination right unless it’s not going to revolve around you. What do you have to say about it?

Rizwan: “Hhoonestly, main khush nahi hoon!”

Pujara, Saud Shakeel and recently Usman Khan are some of the players Rizwan has openly praised. I know you're hurt and feel betrayed by Sarfraz but please learn to speak the truth like your hero does

Interviewer to Rizwan: “You’ve been given a complete free hand since Misbah paved the way for you by using his authority to keep Sarfaraz out. Your mate Babar has also played a huge role by ensuring you look good for Pakistan by doing you countless favours…yet Pakistan has suffered significantly; the team is unbalanced with you in the white ball sides. We’ve pretty much gone backwards, and we can’t seem to get our combination right unless it’s not going to revolve around you. What do you have to say about it?

Rizwan: “Hhoonestly, main khush nahi hoon!”

Haha I can imagine the interviewer being you. And honestly I think Rizwan would school you if you ask him something silly like this. He has a tendency to speak his mind

lol nice try sarfraz, alot of people failed to pick the subtle remark..

“When I was playing, the performance was almost alike. [It’s just that] when you play consistently, your confidence grows.”

Basically he is giving his reasoning that Rizwan is performing because he is being given chance consistently and when he was also a regular his confidence also grew.

lol, nice try by the Sarfraz Fans who are trying to show Sarfraz as if he is Mother Teresa.

Sarfraz is going down the Akmal path. Not accepting that he was fat, unfit and couldn't perform and have this victim mentality. Even not he victim blames and cant accept it.

he was a regular in QUetta, yet he lost his spot even as captain.

Rizwan was never a regular, and had to work his butt off. The difference between Rizwan and Sarfraz is the mentality. Even though back at Peshawar Region Rizwan was performing, but he kept on adapting his game and upgrading his skills. Infact, he was not even a full time keeper, but became one knowing its a requirement and he became a very good keeper. He made alot of changes in his batting. He even changed his PSL teams.

I have seen Sarfraz act as a victim since the start of his career. He never really improved himself or tried to change his game. If he got dropped or didnt get selected, he would cry foul. Afridi laid it straight to him, that whats the point of working on your fitness after getting dropped, why couldnt you had bothered to work on it when you were in the team.

These people take their spots for granted, lose games for Pakistan and than when they get dropped, act as victims. He will one day even criticized QG subtle aswell.

Sarfaraz has always shown grace throughout his career. He was screwed over by the greatest douchebag in the history of douches Misbah-ul-Haq for no good reason besides giving preferential treatment to an undeserving, mediocre cricketer like Rizwan….

For what? What did Pakistan gain by promoting Rizwan as the supposed Gilchrist/Boucher/Alec Stewart/Sangakara all rolled into one? We have witnessed a SEVERE decline in our white ball cricket. We have experienced the most embarrassing performances away and even at home in Test cricket!

Misbah’s decisions made out of stubbornness in cricket have been worse than Zia-ul Haq’s tyrannical decisions for Pakistan as a nation!

Last edited by a moderator:
He did not step down, Watson threw him out.

Sarfraz/Karachites need to try hard and come up with better fairy tales.

Whats next, Sarfraz got a concussion off a spinner on purpose so that Rizwan can bat and play in test?
Just like Ramiz Raja threw out Misbah…

Wooooooh!

Just like Ramiz Raja threw out Misbah…

Wooooooh!

Okay there Rick Flair, by this logic why didn't Ramiz Raja throw out Rizwan?

Not just Ramiz but also Mickey Arthur, Saqlain, Hayden etc. Actually throwing out is far fetched, none were even able to stop him from opening

We would have never won ct if rizwan was playing the middle order, wdym couple of years.

Rizzu made his debut in 2015, him playing at no 4 over hafeez would be disaster in 2017
We would have never won CT if Sri Lanka didn't drop dollies. As I said before you can't read rizwan would have been replacing sarfraz but an al rounder. Let me help you both rizwan and sarfraz are wicket keepers and they have a direct competition not with an all rounder lol.

Its not my problem that you don't understand. Let me repeat again I live in reality not delusion.
You said the same for Babar azam in the Indian team.

Like bro, India doesn't need babar, he doesn't suit their style of batting or their style of approach

Ironically saim ayub and fakhar have a greater a chance of entering then babar does.

Like bro, India doesn't need babar, he doesn't suit their style of batting or their style of approach

Ironically saim ayub and fakhar have a greater a chance of entering then babar does.
Mate Asif Ali has more chance to represent India than Babar does.

Babar Azam wouldn't have a problem playing ahead of iyer. You are the same posters who thinks Hadier Ali is better than Babar. I wouldn't be falling anyone deluded if I were you.

Babar Azam wouldn't have a problem playing ahead of iyer.
Hahaahahhaaha

Yaaar where do you get this from?

Alright I’m going to try and take you seriously here. What makes Babar easier to get into the Indian side over Iyer? What’s Babar’s pros over Iyer?

Babar Azam wouldn't have a problem playing ahead of iyer. You are the same posters who thinks Hadier Ali is better than Babar. I wouldn't be falling anyone deluded if I were you.
I never said haider Ali was better then babar, never once, you saw my fan 11 and assumed a false narrative.

You want Babar to play at no 6 in t20? Lol, You're lying about me now, we already had this conversation.

As for Babar > iyer HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahaahahhaaha

Alright I’m going to try and take you seriously here. What makes Babar easier to get into the Indian side over Iyer? What’s Babar’s pros over Iyer?
I never said haider Ali was better then babar, never once, you saw my fan 11 and assumed a false narrative.

You want Babar to play at no 6 in t20? Lol, You're lying about me now, we already had this conversation.

As for Babar > iyer HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You had Hadier Ali in your team not Babar. Yes Babar is better than Iyer just because your blind hate can't let you see it.

Hahaahahhaaha

Babar has better stats than Iyer in all formats not rocket science. Iyer has flopped in pretty much SENA countries in odis bar NZ. Even most sensible Indians won't rate him ahead of Babar but some Pakistanis will bend over to please the Indians like yourself.

You had Hadier Ali in your team not Babar. Yes Babar is better than Iyer just because your blind hate can't let you see it.
Okay me having him at no 6, and not babar at no 3.

How does that imply haider Ali is > Babar? Or did you just assume a lie?

Babar has better stats than Iyer in all formats not rocket science. Iyer has flopped in pretty much SENA countries in odis bar NZ. Even most sensible Indians won't rate him ahead of Babar but some Pakistanis will bend over to please the Indians like yourself.
Mere bhai. Your a Shareef person.

I specifically asked you a question about stats comparison to actually make you realise the mistake you will make when you go down this path as using them as a decisive factor. We both agreed didn’t we that Fin Allen is a superior player to Rizwan, who both play in the same position in T20’s, even though Rizwan averages twice as much as Allen does? We agreed didn’t we?

Do you study the game/styles/positioning of both Babar and Iyer? What does Babar offer to the table? Let’s say from an Indian pov? What does he offer which India cannot get from Iyer?

I’ll help you a little bit. Babar has a better technique against pace tbf. That’s one thing.

What else?

Okay me having him at no 6, and not babar at no 3.

How does that imply haider Ali is > Babar? Or did you just assume a lie?
Babar will outperform Haider Ali any any position. It's you blind hate which didn't allow you to select Babar. Just admit it.

Babar will outperform Haider Ali any any position. It's you blind hate which didn't allow you to select Babar. Just admit it.
No he won't, Haider Ali in one psl game proved he can strike well.

Babar is oke of the slowest t20 openers their is, him coming at no 6, unless theirs a collapse Babar is going be useless if he's expected to just hit in the last 5 overs.

He himself has admitted its not his game.

Babar would be hilarious to watch at no 6/7. Chacha is better then babar at said position.

Theirs no blind hate, you're deliberately targeting haider Ali vs Babar on me, because you're being a rat.

You know I put usman khan at no 3, and if you made the debate about Babar vs usman as what the debate shpuld be about, you know you wouldn't have any arguments against me lol.

Mere bhai. Your a Shareef person.

I specifically asked you a question about stats comparison to actually make you realise the mistake you will make when you go down this path as using them as a decisive factor. We both agreed didn’t we that Fin Allen is a superior player to Rizwan, who both play in the same position in T20’s, even though Rizwan averages twice as much as Allen does? We agreed didn’t we?

Do you study the game/styles/positioning of both Babar and Iyer? What does Babar offer to the table? Let’s say from an Indian pov? What does he offer which India cannot get from Iyer?

I’ll help you a little bit. Babar has a better technique against pace tbf. That’s one thing.

What else?
Finn Allen is better than rizwan because yes got far better Sr and is far more destructive than rizwan in t20s. Is he better player than rizwan over all? Off course no. As Finn Allen has shown that he's a t20 hack at the moment. I am sure you have forgotten what I said, it was something along the lines tag me when Finn Allen plays a proper format.

The only people who rate Iyer higher Babar are blind haters. Iyer at the moment is nothing more than a htb who has pretty much flopped everywhere in SENA.

Babar can do what Iyer does and but Iyer can't do what Babar does. Finn Allen in t20 can do what rizwan does and much more. It's not a rocket science.

Finn Allen is better than rizwan because yes got far better Sr and is far more destructive than rizwan in t20s. Is he better player than rizwan over all? Off course no. As Finn Allen has shown that he's a t20 hack at the moment.
The second sentence onwards…is that what you truly believe or is that what your mate has put into your head to believe?

Let’s dissect…”off course no”, where does the emphatic sentiment in this comparison come from? I specifically only asked you about T20 when comparing the two…I didn’t ask you about who is overall the better player. Why did you or your mate need to bring in the equation of other 3 formats to somehow get some kind of consolation having had to reluctantly admit that this is one comparison you clearly cannot win or prove for Rizwan to win?

Then again. Finn Allen is 24. He is at the start of his career. He is slowly finding his feet before he truly takes off like Martin Guptil did overall in White ball cricket. There isn’t enough evidence to suggest that he is interested in playing Test cricket for New Zealand, he doesn’t seem to be trying in this format anyways. Then again…I never asked you who is the overall better player. If that’s how you want to respond…who is overall the better player;

Jason Roy or Imam ul Haq?
David Miller or Saud Shaqeel?
Tim David or Abdullah Shafique?
Suryakumar Yadav or Salman Ali Agha?

You see what you have done here? It’s an absolutely dumb, stupid argument that only opens the door for further ridicule of your own players. Is it necessary to expose them and devalue them like this?

“As Finn Allen has shown he is a T20 hack at the moment”

Right. What is the definition of a “hack”? T20 hack…what exactly does that mean? What is a T20 hack and what isn’t a T20 hack? So Finn Allen is a T20 hack…and Babar Azam is a T20 class+proper player? I would like to understand what do you mean by “T20 hack”.

If the definition of “hack” is someone who doesn’t play straight, i.e drags balls from outside off to cow corner and legside every time….what does that make Rizwan in all formats as a batsman?

The only people who rate Iyer higher Babar are blind haters. Iyer at the moment is nothing more than a htb who has pretty much flopped everywhere in SENA.

Babar can do what Iyer does and but Iyer can't do what Babar does
Would you agree that the 2023 World Cup was a fair competition for both Babar and Iyer? They both played the same opposition and bowlers. What happened to Babar there?

Sarfraz is a good servant of Pakistan cricket who will be remembered fondly.

I'm glad I stood by him during the 'racism' scandal and I'm glad he is smart enough to know that he is being propped up as a paper candidate by the Anti Rizwan Coalition. He has really pulled the rug from under them with this statement.

Sarfraz is a good servant of Pakistan cricket who will be remembered fondly.

I'm glad I stood by him during the 'racism' scandal and I'm glad he is smart enough to know that he is being propped up as a paper candidate by the Anti Rizwan Coalition. He has really pulled the rug from under them with this statement.

In Sarfaraz’s opinion, Rizwan is currently better than him because he has been allowed to play regularly ….and that’s pulled the rug under those who claim Sarfaraz for where he played for his team is better than Rizwan?

Selfish people do not drop themselves to give another a chance like he did for Sarfraz on his test come back.

I think you’re well aware that is nothing more than fiction. A made up fantasy that I would expect a Rizwan fan boy like yourself to come up with.

Rizwan was dropped for string of poor performances in red ball cricket.

Lol gave Sarfraz another chance.

Funny you say that because you’ve been spam liking posts that belong to an individual, who actually happens to rate Iyer over Babar.
And that means I disagree with other stuff? At least that shows we don't have the same views unlike a few here who just spams likes regardless....

In Sarfaraz’s opinion, Rizwan is currently better than him because he has been allowed to play regularly ….and that’s pulled the rug under those who claim Sarfaraz for where he played for his team is better than Rizwan?
Ok.

Would you agree that the 2023 World Cup was a fair competition for both Babar and Iyer? They both played the same opposition and bowlers. What happened to Babar there?
Players have bad tournaments. In case you wasn't aware. Babar has pretty much outperformed him in every format and everywhere. Not my problem you become blind when it comes to Babar.

lol nice try sarfraz, alot of people failed to pick the subtle remark..

“When I was playing, the performance was almost alike. [It’s just that] when you play consistently, your confidence grows.”

Basically he is giving his reasoning that Rizwan is performing because he is being given chance consistently and when he was also a regular his confidence also grew.

lol, nice try by the Sarfraz Fans who are trying to show Sarfraz as if he is Mother Teresa.

Sarfraz is going down the Akmal path. Not accepting that he was fat, unfit and couldn't perform and have this victim mentality. Even not he victim blames and cant accept it.

he was a regular in QUetta, yet he lost his spot even as captain.

Rizwan was never a regular, and had to work his butt off. The difference between Rizwan and Sarfraz is the mentality. Even though back at Peshawar Region Rizwan was performing, but he kept on adapting his game and upgrading his skills. Infact, he was not even a full time keeper, but became one knowing its a requirement and he became a very good keeper. He made alot of changes in his batting. He even changed his PSL teams.

I have seen Sarfraz act as a victim since the start of his career. He never really improved himself or tried to change his game. If he got dropped or didnt get selected, he would cry foul. Afridi laid it straight to him, that whats the point of working on your fitness after getting dropped, why couldnt you had bothered to work on it when you were in the team.

These people take their spots for granted, lose games for Pakistan and than when they get dropped, act as victims. He will one day even criticized QG subtle aswell.
Sarfraz acts like a victim? This has got to be worst take on sarfi I've ever seen probably your worst take ever, And you're the same guy who wants to ban India fron cricket in totality. So that's saying alot lol

The second sentence onwards…is that what you truly believe or is that what your mate has put into your head to believe?

Let’s dissect…”off course no”, where does the emphatic sentiment in this comparison come from? I specifically only asked you about T20 when comparing the two…I didn’t ask you about who is overall the better player. Why did you or your mate need to bring in the equation of other 3 formats to somehow get some kind of consolation having had to reluctantly admit that this is one comparison you clearly cannot win or prove for Rizwan to win?

Then again. Finn Allen is 24. He is at the start of his career. He is slowly finding his feet before he truly takes off like Martin Guptil did overall in White ball cricket. There isn’t enough evidence to suggest that he is interested in playing Test cricket for New Zealand, he doesn’t seem to be trying in this format anyways. Then again…I never asked you who is the overall better player. If that’s how you want to respond…who is overall the better player;

Jason Roy or Imam ul Haq?
David Miller or Saud Shaqeel?
Tim David or Abdullah Shafique?
Suryakumar Yadav or Salman Ali Agha?

You see what you have done here? It’s an absolutely dumb, stupid argument that only opens the door for further ridicule of your own players. Is it necessary to expose them and devalue them like this?

“As Finn Allen has shown he is a T20 hack at the moment”

Right. What is the definition of a “hack”? T20 hack…what exactly does that mean? What is a T20 hack and what isn’t a T20 hack? So Finn Allen is a T20 hack…and Babar Azam is a T20 class+proper player? I would like to understand what do you mean by “T20 hack”.

If the definition of “hack” is someone who doesn’t play straight, i.e drags balls from outside off to cow corner and legside every time….what does that make Rizwan in all formats as a batsman?

I have my own opinion thanks.

I am talking about overall player not t20. So what format are you talking about Iyer than? For me I can't take any t20 specialist seriously. 20 years ago some of these t20 specialist wouldn't have made a career.

As I said your new found hero in Finn Allen needs to play proper formats and perform in them.

None of this surprises me. He got so triggered about an ex-player's comments about Babar that he actually started going after him about his family stuff.

daytrader just need to everyone a favour and admit that he's belongs to a cult.
Basically he went on a rant about how I'm a fake or a fraud because I always try to Bury the hatchet but I respond with hostility the next day so I'm fake apologising.

I Basically told him that our first interaction was him threatening me, then when I offered to Bury the hatchet his next response were sarcastic remarks and then an entire beef on the POTW thread. So he's the one breaking said hatchet

After that he apologised but again called me being overly sentimental on what Mamoon said to me and I responded with coming from a guy who's been reminded me for 5 months straight that I called him a rat even though he threatened me first.

That's what the feud was more or less.

As I said your new found hero in Finn Allen needs to play proper formats and perform in them
Is this a part of the constitution of the ICC? Is that my problem now? He has to play ODI and Test, score soft runs against Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Zimbabwe to prove he is overall a better player than Rizwan? Who’s this much vela in cricket?

And that means I disagree with other stuff? At least that shows we don't have the same views unlike a few here who just spams likes regardless....

It's you who started the spam liking during that time when you were also spamming posts about Imad being a poor man's Nawaz. It was only a matter of time before you were exposed for your zero cricketing knowledge.

I am talking about overall player not t20. So what format are you talking about Iyer than? For me I can't take any t20 specialist seriously. 20 years ago some of these t20 specialist wouldn't have made a career.

As I said your new found hero in Finn Allen needs to play proper formats and perform in them.
Iyer isn't a t20 specialist, odi has been his best format just letting you know.

Basically he went on a rant about how I'm a fake or a fraud because I always try to Bury the hatchet but I respond with hostility the next day so I'm fake apologising.

I Basically told him that our first interaction was him threatening me, then when I offered to Bury the hatchet his next response were sarcastic remarks and then an entire beef on the POTW thread. So he's the one breaking said hatchet

After that he apologised but again called me being overly sentimental on what Mamoon said to me and I responded with coming from a guy who's been reminded me for 5 months straight that I called him a rat even though he threatened me first.

That's what the feud was more or less.

I believe he lives in a Canada. He needs to stick to sports from his own region.

Players have bad tournaments
In the case of Babar, he’s having too many bad tournaments.

-A bad 2023wc
-An EMBARRASSING 2022 T20 World Cup
-An EMBARRASSING 2022 T20 Asia cup
-A COMICAL 2023 Asia cup where he was crowned Nepal-e-Azam

Yes players have bad tournaments, but not 4 shockers in a row. Why is that?

Can I just say something, ik you have your own opinions and all, but I've genuinely never come across anyone irl or anywhere else besides the Internet where people can claim that babar is > Iyer.

Australians value iyer as a quality batsmen in the Indian team, same in the UK

Babar isn't as reputable as people think he is, if you think he's better then fine, but don't apply to the general census

In the case of Babar, he’s having too many bad tournaments.

-A bad 2023wc
-An EMBARRASSING 2022 T20 World Cup
-An EMBARRASSING 2022 T20 Asia cup
-A COMICAL 2023 Asia cup where he was crowned Nepal-e-Azam

Yes players have bad tournaments, but not 4 shockers in a row. Why is that?

Also I refuse to believe a good T20I player can strike it at less than a run a ball after a whole WT20 tournament. That's not bad form, that's what you call an imposter who shouldn't be in the T20I side.

Iyer isn't a t20 specialist, odi has been his best format just letting you know.
Iyer is a monster player of spin. Proper killer of spin. That’s why India bank on him. They don’t want him to play aestheticly pleasing drives against military medium pacers. He is in the middle order to kill spin because that’s his specialty, especially in the sub continent where Spin is the key to victory.

How’s our boy Bobsy against quality spin?

Iyer is a monster player of spin. Proper killer of spin. That’s why India bank on him. They don’t want him to play aestheticly pleasing drives against military medium pacers. He is in the middle order to kill spin because that’s his specialty, especially in the sub continent where Spin is the key to victory.

How’s our boy Bobsy against quality spin?
Ik how good Iyer is. I consider him one of the best no 4's of world cricket and rank him > Mitchell as a batsmen.

I rank him below Makram is sa is batting first but > Makram is sa is chasing.

Also I refuse to believe a good T20I player can strike it at less than a run a ball after a whole WT20 tournament. That's not bad form, that's what you call an imposter who shouldn't be in the T20I side.
Let’s not forget, he was dropped for 0 against NZ in the semi final and scored a 50 against them. Take that 50 out and the numbers are a lot worse.

They were shockingly poor!

To be completly fair, I was willing to give babar a chance in 2022 because I thought Australian pitches are troubling to play for Pakistani's.

It's just after I saw him play in the asia cup, that's when I stopped all support lol

Let’s not forget, he was dropped for 0 against NZ in the semi final and scored a 50 against them. Take that 50 out and the numbers are a lot worse.

They were shockingly poor!

If he was dismissed for a duck. His average would've gone down from 17.7 to 10.1. An average of 10 at less than run a ball would've gone down as the worst performance by a non-minnow batsman in the history of World T20 cricket.

To be completly fair, I was willing to give babar a chance in 2022 because I thought Australian pitches are troubling to play for Pakistani's.

It's just after I saw him play in the asia cup, that's when I stopped all support lol

I get the low average which is normal for a player in bad nick but to bat at less than run a ball after 7 x innings is the cricketing equivalent of a war crime against your own team.

If he was dismissed for a duck. His average would've gone down from 17.7 to 10.1. An average of 10 at less than run a ball would've gone down as the worst performance by a non-minnow batsman in the history of World T20 cricket.
Hooo bhaiii….

But @PakEngFan would like to remind you that players can have a bad tournament

I get the low average which is normal for a player in bad nick but to bat at less than run a ball after 7 x innings is the cricketing equivalent of a war crime.
I don't think Babar is that bad, the 2022 cup was shocking even for his standards. But I don't think he's a tail ender or anything.

My issue with babar is

A) Spin, he's beyond atrocious against spin, dude has no backfoot play? Getting stuck on the front foot, against Nepal, the curators of the pitch deliberately prepared the pitch for 0 spin because otherwise lamichane would have had babar's no like he's had in the psl multiple times.

B) He's beyond bad at opening in t20, on odi its okay, but in t20 his sr is terrible. Even his peak 2021 performances is riddled with low sr and a costly semi final performance.

C) His fans keep calling him world class and compare him to batsmen across the world and it irritates me, he's a player who's bang average against New ball pace, great against medium pacers(Unless your pandya) and atrocious against spin.

Hooo bhaiii….

But @PakEngFan would like to remind you that players can have a bad tournament

A bad tournament, yes!

But a cricketing equivalent of a war crime that does nothing but kill your team off, well ...

Sarfaraz has always shown grace throughout his career. He was screwed over by the greatest douchebag in the history of douches Misbah-ul-Haq for no good reason besides giving preferential treatment to an undeserving, mediocre cricketer like Rizwan….
Are deteriorating batting performances, worse keeping and loss of fitness not good reasons? Misbah himself described Sarfraz as oxygen early on in his career. He’d never have dropped him if it was that same Sarfraz.

I’m very sad that Sarfraz’s career has gone that way. I was genuinely excited in the past I thought he was going to be our version of Dhoni.

But him not working hard on his game and fitness is his fault not anyone else’s. He should feel embarrassed that he’s let someone less talented than him in Rizwan. All because he didn’t work hard enough. In the same way kamran should feel embarrassed given he was more talented than Sarfraz but didn’t work hard enough.

Yes, what @PakEngFan should have said is, “players are allowed to have 4 bad tournaments in a row, in case you didn’t know”
He performed badly at the world cup and even then he averaged 40 which is more than good enough for most players. I don't care about rubbish like Asia cup though Babar was a complete failure in the t20 WC.

But he didn't and won Pakistan a world cup semi final even when he was shocking.

Technically he's not that bad, we all know that.

The problem is he's a mental midget who crumbles nearly every time on the big stage.
He's not a mental midget, claiming that would imply that he has match winning innings but just fails to perform on the big stage, You could give South africa that motto while chasing.

Babar can't play match winning innings. Don't ever expect him to pull a Warner, Maxwell, Fakhar, Rohit, Kohli, iyer, Butler etc.

His best innings that people desperately clutch at which is NZ in 2019 and India in 2021 are both anchoring innings that involve just sticking it out till the end, and while these are his best innings and are good, none of these are memorable innings. Most people would have forgotten about NZ innings since on a scorecard its a 100 of 127 deliveries and it led to nowhere minus a boot from the world cup, its just his fans who cling on to it.

His best innings have all been anchoring and Surviving till the end, he didnt even play the winning shot or contribute into decreasing the rr of that game like haris and sarfraz did?

But his loyal fans will say "Cricket is a team sport"

He performed badly at the world cup and even then he averaged 40 which is more than good enough for most players. I don't care about rubbish like Asia cup though Babar was a complete failure in the t20 WC.
You realise the I don't care about isn't really an argument correct? It's just your personal feelings?

Are deteriorating batting performances, worse keeping and loss of fitness not good reasons? Misbah himself described Sarfraz as oxygen early on in his career. He’d never have dropped him if it was that same Sarfraz.

I’m very sad that Sarfraz’s career has gone that way. I was genuinely excited in the past I thought he was going to be our version of Dhoni.

But him not working hard on his game and fitness is his fault not anyone else’s. He should feel embarrassed that he’s let someone less talented than him in Rizwan. All because he didn’t work hard enough. In the same way kamran should feel embarrassed given he was more talented than Sarfraz but didn’t work hard enough.
I'll put it into a language you can understand, Sarfraz is Gintoki, rizwan is Prince Hata

Acha jee. Misbah was ‘right’ to drop Sarfaraz because of ‘deteriorating performances’ as you say…

So then what was his justification of bringing back Umar Akmal and Ahmad Shahzad out of the blue to play that T20i series against Sri Lanka? What exactly was he trying to do there? Players who didn’t make Mickey/Sarfaraz’s number 1 ranked side…what exactly did Misbah want to achieve if he was doing ‘the right thing’?

Secondly, what exactly was the ‘honest and on merit’ Misbah looking to achieve by bringing in the over the hill Mohammad Irfan for the T20i series against Australia down under? If the guy was making decisions based on fairness and honesty, how do you the fans of Misbah ul Haq justify this decision of bringing back a guy from a retirement home to play a T20i series against one of the best sides in the world in their own back den?

Thirdly, what exactly was the honest and on merit Misbah thinking when he opened a T20i innings with Imam ul Haq in Australia? Like, what in the blue hell was that all about? Based on what cricketing logic and honesty was this decision made?????

Acha jee. Misbah was ‘right’ to drop Sarfaraz because of ‘deteriorating performances’ as you say…

So then what was his justification of bringing back Umar Akmal and Ahmad Shahzad out of the blue to play that T20i series against Sri Lanka? What exactly was he trying to do there? Players who didn’t make Mickey/Sarfaraz’s number 1 ranked side…what exactly did Misbah want to achieve if he was doing ‘the right thing’?

Secondly, what exactly was the ‘honest and on merit’ Misbah looking to achieve by bringing in the over the hill Mohammad Irfan for the T20i series against Australia down under? If the guy was making decisions based on fairness and honesty, how do you the fans of Misbah ul Haq justify this decision of bringing back a guy from a retirement home to play a T20i series against one of the best sides in the world in their own back den?

Thirdly, what exactly was the honest and on merit Misbah thinking when he opened a T20i innings with Imam ul Haq in Australia? Like, what in the blue hell was that all about? Based on what cricketing logic and honesty was this decision made?????
I completely forgot that he asked imam to open once 😂😂

We would have never won CT if Sri Lanka didn't drop dollies. As I said before you can't read rizwan would have been replacing sarfraz but an al rounder. Let me help you both rizwan and sarfraz are wicket keepers and they have a direct competition not with an all rounder lol.
we wouldn't have reached the semi finals if Netherlands didn't beat south Africa that's how poor Pakistan was under the captaincy of zimbabar and rizwan, we even lost to Zimbabwe
heck we wouldn't have even won world cup 1992 if rain didn't save pakistan

so need to bring in if's and buts

we wouldn't have reached the semi finals if Netherlands didn't beat south Africa that's how poor Pakistan was under the captaincy of zimbabar and rizwan, we even lost to Zimbabwe
heck we wouldn't have even won world cup 1992 if rain didn't save pakistan

so need to bring in if's and buts
These people are the same who'll say IK, YK and SA were flukes

But Misbah and Babar are goats for taking their team to quarter finals and finals

I really really want @daytrader to respond to this.

Can't wait to hear the excuse on his amazing coach Misbah

@PakEngFan Sarfraz Ahmed led us to victory in the Champions Trophy and the Under-19 World Cup. What titles have we secured under Babar's leadership, particularly with Rizwan playing a prominent role, considering they've both participated in over six tournaments?

no need to come up with the comment "sri lanka dropped dollies"

@PakEngFan Sarfraz Ahmed led us to victory in the Champions Trophy and the Under-19 World Cup. What titles have we secured under Babar's leadership, particularly with Rizwan playing a prominent role, considering they've both participated in over six tournaments?

no need to come up with the comment "sri lanka dropped dollies"
Luck is required in almost every tournament, unless ofcourse you're classic Australia that just never loses.

2011 wc India, Pakistan had 7 chances to dismiss Tendulkar. If Tendulkar has been dismissed then India would have only put up around 210-220. Yet no one ever mentions that on dropping dollies?

I acknowledge India as the winners of 2011 wc, the best team of the tournament and I found the dhoni movie so inspiring about the events featured in?

These dollies are the biggest excuse I've ever seen, Babar in 2022 got way luckier then sarfraz did, considering he himself flunked the whole tournament, had to rely on the help of his own teammates + stupid luck via Nedtherlands as well as the fact that their were no super 8's, it was a shortened tournament due to covid era where aus, eng, nz and afg we didn't have to face em in the group stages.

Despite all this voodoo luck, he still flops the final.

Back