“Mohammad Rizwan is better than me": Sarfaraz Ahmed

I said it in a polite manner. You are obviously free to do as you please and comment as you like
Bro first you say don't hurl accusations, now you're saying do as you please and I'll call you out 🤣🤣🤣.

constant complaints about high five culture when we can't even hold a normal conversation with you folks .

Welp war it is.

Misbah sucks, he's the worst thing to happen to Pakistan cricket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro first you say don't hurl accusations, now you're saying do as you please and I'll call you out 🤣🤣🤣.

constant complaints about high five culture when we can't even hold a normal conversation with you folks .

Welp war it is.

Obviously I can't make you see the light and get you to stop hurling allegations.

Normal conversations don't involve name droping Misbah in every other post. Whereas I only mention him in response to nonsense allegations.
=

This thread is not about Misbah...all irrelevant posts will be removed. Stay on topic or leave this thread instead of derailing it with personal stuff. Please

Selfish people do not drop themselves to give another a chance like he did for Sarfraz on his test come back.

Selfish people are opportunistic in nature and would jump at an opportunity for captaincy. Rizwan didn’t make any advances like that and didn't back stab Babar Sherr. He's the glue in this team.

There's a difference between being selfish and being confident. He was confident that the team required him at 4 and he fully owned the responsibility by being Pakistan's highest run scorer in the ODI WC
He dropped himself? Where’s the evidence. Not saying you’re lying, but that’s the first I’ve heard of this fairytale

He dropped himself? Where’s the evidence. Not saying you’re lying, but that’s the first I’ve heard of this fairytale
Rizwan did a presser where he said that he went to the coach and captain telling them it’s time for him to be dropped and Sarfaraz should have a go. (He knew the writing was on the wall anyways)

It’s funny, because he never asked to be dropped during the T20 World Cup where he was wasting everyone’s time throughout the tournament jumping up and down on the crease

@daytrader

Just letting you know, being a misbah/rizwan/ Babar fan is fine.

But you view these 3 as God's and act as if they've never done anything wrong in their lives

Every single decison misbah has taken you've defended as if it's positive even if said results are negative you've blamed it on someone else.

I don't think sarfraz and imad are perfect. No human being is perfect.

These 3 are humans and can be criticized.

Spot on.

Firstly, he claimed that Rizwan "gave up" his spot in test cricket for Sarfraz. This is perhaps the biggest lie I've ever heard from a Rizwan fanboy.

Lastly, he's been given two chances to acknowledge that he Rizwan contradicted himself about complaining about batting at 5 in ODIs. You have to be lying through your teeth to deny that he didn't complain and contradict himself during that interview, which he fumbled in a spectacular fashion.

Misbah/Babar/Rizwan cult have been exposed yet again for their intellectual dishonesty.

Exactly, there's more truth in the tooth fairy than Rizwan dropping himself because he wanted to "give Sarfraz a chance out of the goodness in his heart".

570 replies to a thread about Sarfraz stating something that almost the entire world already acknowledges :rizwan

You're taking this out of context because the discussion has nothing to do with Misbah so no need to divert and accuse me of blindly following.

We are talking about Rizwan playing at 4. Which according to you is being selfish. I just gave you proof of how he's not selfish because this was a direct answer to a specific question. The journalist asking, recognized and acknowledged his performance at 4.

As for contradicting statements from Rizwan, it doesn't feel like a contradicting statement when listening to the whole interview. As I said he answered the question in a humble way and if he wasn't asked this specific question we probably wouldn't even have heard this statement from Rizwan. He would've been playing at 4 anyways because he performed there before this statement whereas others who were tried, didn't. Not like he got the #4 position due to making a 'fuss'.

We can have genuine discussions but if you're gonna name drop Misbah in everything irrelevant and accuse all the time of blind following than that's not sincere from your side.

You further went on a rant about mine and your interactions with other posters, which again is irrelevant to what we're discussing now.

I brought up Misbah, Younis Khan, Wasim Akram and that POTW thread to highlight how insecure and emotional people are when their favourites come under the slightest bit of scrutiny.

What I've also established from these discussions are that they not a genuine well wisher of Pakistan cricket. A true well wisher of Pakistan cricket would never go about bashing our greats, which include Younis Khan and Wasim Akram. Misbah is a nobody in comparison to what they've achieved and we all know that Babar and Rizwan will end up finishing way behind them as well.

I still remember @Dr_Bassim saying that Fakhar and Imad are match winners.

As if Imad’s career is even fit to tie the shoelaces of what Fakhar has accomplished.

You seem to think I am embarrassed by claiming Imad is a match winner.

The truth is, he is better than your Nawaz, Iftikhar and other spinners who are average.

He maintains a good economy and opens the bowling.

You all will realize his worth when he gets selected on slow pitches of West Indies and others get carted around.

But someone who averages 5 with the bat is a match winner got it.

If he helps you win games I would take someone who averages 10 and plays for his country rather than some wanna be opener who plays for his 50s and personal averages.

If he helps you win games I would take someone who averages 10 and plays for his country rather than some wanna be opener who plays for his 50s and personal averages.
Rizwan has won no game till now for Pakistan?

You seem to think I am embarrassed by claiming Imad is a match winner.

The truth is, he is better than your Nawaz, Iftikhar and other spinners who are average.

He maintains a good economy and opens the bowling.

You all will realize his worth when he gets selected on slow pitches of West Indies and others get carted around.
First of all, you can probably find some of my old posts where, before Imad’s retirement, I also said that I think he would be useful because of his experience in CPL. I don’t really care for the whole fake retirement thing and return, it just reeks of attention seeking behavior, and it made me sour on him a bit but he deserves a run in the side and I hope he performs well because he can be a useful option. He is certainly a better bowler than Nawaz and Iftikhar in T20s.

The issue though is that you call whoever you are a fan of a “match winner” in order to justify your argument but the way you use the term makes it completely meaningless. Shadab, for example, has performed 10x better in intentional T20 tournaments but you didn’t choose to mention him in your list of match winners. They have almost identical bowling economies (6.13 vs 6.14), but Shadab takes literally double the wickets. On top of that, Shadab has the 2nd highest SR in intentional T20 tournaments of any Pakistani batsmen in the top 7, ever. And this comes at a respectable average considering his batting position.

You criticize Babar and Rizwan for scoring in meaningless bilaterals, yet Imad being a “match winner” is based on even more meaningless T20 franchise cricket - he has not even come close to matching these performances in T20 intentional tournaments.

It’s okay if you like a player, that is enough justification by itself. But to mention Imad Wasim as a match winner in the same breath as Fakhar Zaman is laughable.

I brought up Misbah, Younis Khan, Wasim Akram and that POTW thread to highlight how insecure and emotional you are when your favourites come under the slightest bit of scrutiny.

What I've also established from these discussions are that you're not a genuine well wisher of Pakistan cricket. A true well wisher of Pakistan cricket would never go about bashing our greats, which include Younis Khan and Wasim Akram, in the manner that you do. Misbah is a nobody in comparison to what they've achieved and we all know that Babar and Rizwan will end up finishing way behind them as well.
The thing is, if you dig deep down the rabbit hole, you'll find flaws with every single human being.

YK and SA aren't perfect.

Sarfraz and mickey's reign also has alot of bad thing, such as the stubborn insistence of having imam as an opener because mickey wanted to ve innovative and have 2 left hand combos something that is rarely done.

Similarly mickey faiked to develop a genuine spinner, Abrar is a breathe of fresh air in comparison.

The other issue was mickey and sarfraz did get a bit too relaxed during 2018-2019 which they shouldn't have done.

Same case with YK, man is beyond insecure and alot of times his stubbornness has cost us with 2015 blackmailing to open being the biggest example.

But they've done alot of good, Under sarfraz and Mickey's reign we

1) Saw babar at no 3( Yes Babar at no 3 is fine, I started hating Bobby for his selfish statpadding opening nonsense which developed only when he became a captain)

2) Imad wasim opening the t20 bowling which was genius, look back during the 2016-2017 era, Imad's best years are under sarfraz but his worst years are under Babar because Bobby doesn't know how to utilise him.

3) Another thing was that they filled the team with psl superstars, which sometimes backfired but many tines worked. Even the biggest misbah fanboy here aka major admitted that 2017 team was filled with psl superstars leading to their victory meaning psl was the basis of selection at the time.

YK also was performance centric.

My issues with babar/misbah/rizwan cults is that they view These 3 as unquestionable dieties and act like these 3 have zero flaws lol.

Misbah has done well for us in terms of red ball cricket, but these 3 have alot and I mean alot of flaws like humans beings generally do. But for major and daytrader they act like these 3 are the gospel of God and every action they have taken is the unwavering 10 commandments.

Once again, based on the standard you yourself have set out, which match winning performances in T20 intentional tournaments has Imad had? Don’t mention “meaningless” bilateral matches against C and D sides or mention far more “meaningless” franchise cricket performances against even weaker attacks.

While Australia was easily cruising against Imad Wasim’s bowling, Shadab Khan took 4/26 against Australia in semi final of the WC. Is Shadab more of a match winner than Imad?

First of all, you can probably find some of my old posts where, before Imad’s retirement, I also said that I think he would be useful because of his experience in CPL. I don’t really care for the whole fake retirement thing and return, it just reeks of attention seeking behavior, and it made me sour on him a bit but he deserves a run in the side and I hope he performs well because he can be a useful option. He is certainly a better bowler than Nawaz and Iftikhar in T20s.

The issue though is that you call whoever you are a fan of a “match winner” in order to justify your argument but the way you use the term makes it completely meaningless. Shadab, for example, has performed 10x better in intentional T20 tournaments but you didn’t choose to mention him in your list of match winners. They have almost identical bowling economies (6.13 vs 6.14), but Shadab takes literally double the wickets. On top of that, Shadab has the 2nd highest SR in intentional T20 tournaments of any Pakistani batsmen in the top 7, ever. And this comes at a respectable average considering his batting position.

You criticize Babar and Rizwan for scoring in meaningless bilaterals, yet Imad being a “match winner” is based on even more meaningless T20 franchise cricket - he has not even come close to matching these performances in T20 intentional tournaments.

It’s okay if you like a player, that is enough justification by itself. But to mention Imad Wasim as a match winner in the same breath as Fakhar Zaman is laughable.
The only players that are genuine match winners for Pakistan are

1) Fakhar (When on song)

2) Shaheen (When fit)

3) Naseem (His economy + his avg of taking 1 wicket or more in every game he's played minus one asia cup game, is valuable and can't be uncounted)

4) Amir (2017 yes, we'll see rn cause I'm not 100% sure, but I'm fine atm)

Basically our bowlers.

I'm hoping one day saim ayub and usman khan also get added to the list.

Imad/babar/ Rizwan aren't match winners, they are contributors however tbf. Imad’s opening the bowling helps alot in t20 and Babar and rizwan don't throw their wickets away, as long as their not opening its fine, they were always the players who can score soft runs (Which isn't a bad thing btw, soft runs are needed as well, cricket is a team game after all)

AGAIN.

This thread should not be turned into Imad/babar/shadab thread.

Imad/babar/ Rizwan aren't match winners, they are contributors however tbf. Imad’s opening the bowling helps alot in t20 and Babar and rizwan don't throw their wickets away, as long as their not opening its fine, they were always the players who can score soft runs (Which isn't a bad thing btw, soft runs are needed as well, cricket is a team game after all)
The argument is about calling Imad Wasim a match winner. If Imad Wasim is a “match winner” then Shadab is about 10x more of a match winner.

The reason I don’t even like the term in arguments is because people just call whoever they like a match winner and call whoever they dislike impactless.

I already agree about Fakhar/Shaheen/Amir having had many match winning performances for us.

The argument is about calling Imad Wasim a match winner. If Imad Wasim is a “match winner” then Shadab is about 10x more of a match winner.

The reason I don’t even like the term in arguments is because people just call whoever they like a match winner and call whoever they dislike impactless.

I already agree about Fakhar/Shaheen/Amir having had many match winning performances for us.
Oh, I'm not addressing what you and Dr bassim are arguing, bro I'm just making a comment and adding to a discussion 🤣.

Also why not include naseem in that list?

Why is naseem slept on, I don't think people realise a bowler who's consistently averaged below 6 in an era where odi is becoming an extension of t20 and barring one game which tbf he got Gill dismissed 2x if it wasn't for foolish chacha, He has taken one wicket in every international game he's played.

In every game barring one he's taken anywhere upto 1 to 5 wickets per game?

People don't understand how valuable that is. He gets slept on heavily for some reason, I've already claimed he's the best bowler in Pakistan period. Although tbf shaheen when fit is a much better new ball bowler no question.

Oh, I'm not addressing what you and Dr bassim are arguing, bro I'm just making a comment and adding to a discussion 🤣.

Also why not include naseem in that list?

Why is naseem slept on, I don't think people realise a bowler who's consistently averaged below 6 in an era where odi is becoming an extension of t20 and barring one game which tbf he got Gill dismissed 2x if it wasn't for foolish chacha, He has taken one wicket in every international game he's played.

In every game barring one he's taken anywhere upto 1 to 5 wickets per game?

People don't understand how valuable that is. He gets slept on heavily for some reason, I've already claimed he's the best bowler in Pakistan period. Although tbf shaheen when fit is a much better new ball bowler no question.
Naseem is my first or second favorite bowler in Pakistan. I’ve been trying to defend him for a long time from people who say he’s just a “support bowler.”

But he just hasn’t played enough matches yet to be judged like Fakhar Zaman or Shaheen as an “match winner.” Only 14 ODIs and 20 T20s. He hasn’t played any big ODI tournaments yet aside from part of 1 Asia Cup where he was performing great. In T20s he played 1 Asia Cup where he was doing great and 1 WC where he was also bowling great but got a bit unlucky to not get more wickets. Shaheen at that time was clearly the star of the show though.

He’s gonna be one of the most important players for Pakistan for a long time.

Once again, based on the standard you yourself have set out, which match winning performances in T20 intentional tournaments has Imad had? Don’t mention “meaningless” bilateral matches against C and D sides or mention far more “meaningless” franchise cricket performances against even weaker attacks.

While Australia was easily cruising against Imad Wasim’s bowling, Shadab Khan took 4/26 against Australia in semi final of the WC. Is Shadab more of a match winner than Imad?

I have nothing against Shadab.

He is a good utility player and holds his own in T20s.

The only criticism sometimes is that he seems to be "showboating" than actually interested in playing cricket, but you can't have everything in life.

Maybe I should add the word "potential" match winner.

With Babar and Rizwan, you already know their ceiling.

They will never do anything useful against "A" teams of top class countries when the chip is down. Well, maybe Babar has a chance but at his own pace which doesn't affect outcome of the match.

With Imad, his 4-0-20-0 spells or 4-0-24-1 could be match winning for Pakistan in a game of fine differences.

You don't believe that Imad is a "potential" match winner that's fine.

But to lump him with Babar and Rizwan who on their best days thrash C class teams and their worst days are playing at 110-120 SR for themselves is quite unacceptable.

Again. This thread is not about anybody else but rizwan and sarfraz. All other guys should not be discussed

Rizwan's words from an interview, quote was:

“You can ask the head coach Saqlain Mushtaq that what I told him after the end of the England Test series,” - “I was happy to see Sarfaraz perform because that is what I wanted. I personally thought that since I wasn’t able to perform, I didn’t deserve to play in the next series.

“I went to the coach and captain myself and told them that you can drop me because I haven’t performed. Two players are witnesses to this conversation.”

Even Wisden reported this

Spot on.

Firstly, he claimed that Rizwan "gave up" his spot in test cricket for Sarfraz. This is perhaps the biggest lie I've ever heard from a Rizwan fanboy.

Lastly, he's been given two chances to acknowledge that he Rizwan contradicted himself about complaining about batting at 5 in ODIs. You have to be lying through your teeth to deny that he didn't complain and contradict himself during that interview, which he fumbled in a spectacular fashion.

Misbah/Babar/Rizwan cult have been exposed yet again for their intellectual dishonesty.

We had this conversation in this thread and I gave you an answer to each and every concern you wrote here AGAIN. This was the post https://ppforum.pakpassion.net/thre...r-than-me-sarfaraz-ahmed.313592/post-12130107

Rather than continuing that conversation in a productive manner, you decided to divert and talk about my blind following of Misbah and how I bash other legends like YK and Wasim. Irrelevant stuff.

Yet here you are again, repeating the same arguments that you already have answers to, as soon as you got a sign of validation from another poster. And then you complain that we can't have sincere discussions

I brought up Misbah, Younis Khan, Wasim Akram and that POTW thread to highlight how insecure and emotional people are when their favourites come under the slightest bit of scrutiny.

What I've also established from these discussions are that they not a genuine well wisher of Pakistan cricket. A true well wisher of Pakistan cricket would never go about bashing our greats, which include Younis Khan and Wasim Akram. Misbah is a nobody in comparison to what they've achieved and we all know that Babar and Rizwan will end up finishing way behind them as well.

All that is irrelevant to this discussion which revolves around:

1. Is Rizwan a better keeper than Sarfraz? Yes, even according to Sarfraz
2. Did Rizwan create a fuss to get #4 in ODIs? No, he had it before and would have gotten it again irrespective of the press conference
3. Is Rizwan a team player? 100%

If you mention a poster in your posts, this better be a good reason and not to ridicule etc.

Yeah exactly averaging 5 wins you game a long with 100 bowling average.

Maybe I should add the word "potential" match winner.

With Babar and Rizwan, you already know their ceiling.

They will never do anything useful against "A" teams of top class countries when the chip is down. Well, maybe Babar has a chance but at his own pace which doesn't affect outcome of the match.

With Imad, his 4-0-20-0 spells or 4-0-24-1 could be match winning for Pakistan in a game of fine differences.

You don't believe that Imad is a "potential" match winner that's fine.

But to lump him with Babar and Rizwan who on their best days thrash C class teams and their worst days are playing at 110-120 SR for themselves is quite unacceptable.
Okay fair enough, we just disagree on how important Imad is to the squad. I think he can be a useful option, especially considering his experience playing in those conditions, but I just don’t think his selection is what’s going to make or break the squad.

All that is irrelevant to this discussion which revolves around:

1. Is Rizwan a better keeper than Sarfraz? Yes, even according to Sarfraz
2. Did Rizwan create a fuss to get #4 in ODIs? No, he had it before and would have gotten it again irrespective of the press conference
3. Is Rizwan a team player? 100%
1. Rizwan is a better keeper than Sarfaraz

2. Yes he did create a fuss to bat at number 4 in ODIs. The evidence is there for all to see!

3. Hell no Rizwan isn’t a team player. He is as selfish as the captain of the Pakistan team. He isn’t a team player for Pakistan. He wasn’t a team player for Karachi Kings. He isn’t a team player for Multan either.

Everyone saw how he shuffled every top order batsman’s batting position for Multan but not his own.

Without a doubt. His record speaks for him. Can a hater name a better wk batsman? Answer is NO
What’s his record as a keeper in comparison to all keeper’s who have passed before him? Let’s see if the record speaks for itself

I’ll put it out there again

Rizwan fans are not Pakistan cricket fans. They are the fans of a team that is called Pakistan with Rizwan in the side.

You mean sarfraz. As he played for years without any performances. Rizwan stats in international are miles better than these players domestics. good try.
His performances as a captain were decent, and where he was batting.

You’ve got your ‘performing captain’. You’ve seen what a huge difference he makes whilst being tactically inept.

What’s his record as a keeper in comparison to all keeper’s who have passed before him? Let’s see if the record speaks for itself
His 95 in Melbourne and 80 in Sydney are better than anything any Pak keeper has ever achieved.
Even his 50 at the rose bowl under extremely tough conditions.
He's as good as a proper batsman averaging in 40's in all formats

His 95 in Melbourne and 80 in Sydney are better than anything any Pak keeper has ever achieved.
Even his 50 at the rose bowl under extremely tough conditions.
He's as good as a proper batsman averaging in 40's in all formats

Kamran Akmal’s 100 in a first innings against India at Karachi 2006 is something no Pakistani may ever achieve. Now what??

I asked you for the records that you claim speak for themselves. Not one or two games

Kamran Akmal’s 100 in a first innings against India at Karachi 2006 is something no Pakistani may ever achieve. Now what??

I asked you for the records that you claim speak for themselves. Not one or two games
good Test average in SENA is not a record?Have you seen Sarfraz dance on those pitches?
And a brilliant record as T20 opener? I know you'll mention names like Azam Haris who struggle to cross 10 run mark and how they are potentially better than Rizwan.

I mentioned to you brilliant knocks in what is regarded as toughest conditions for Pak cricketers. Not just 1 game. And there are obviously more

good Test average in SENA is not a record?Have you seen Sarfraz dance on those pitches?
And a brilliant record as T20 opener? I know you'll mention names like Azam Haris who struggle to cross 10 run mark and how they are potentially better than Rizwan.
Just share the record in comparison to others.

I’ll do my own evaluation and others can do theirs. Thanks.

Niel Johnson’s ODI record against World Champion Australia is far better than All Pakistani white ball batsmen in history. The record speaks for itself 🤡

P.S, don’t speak of ‘records’ and then share a couple of games hahaahahaha

His performances as a captain were decent, and where he was batting.

You’ve got your ‘performing captain’. You’ve seen what a huge difference he makes whilst being tactically inept.
Yeah averaging 20 is decent in your book. As I said those players would struggle to match sarfraz even at this stage let alone our greatest wk.

I repeat no hater can name a better wicket keeper to have played for Pak.
Rizwan Zindabad
I bet you're one of those who's secretly wishing for usman khan demise even though the lad left everything to play for Pakistan

There is no one better than him. Some haters thinks zeeshan ashraf who can't even get into the million domestics teams is better lol. Long may it continue.
Their is, that man's name is usman khan

Can you tell me his list a average and FC? The guy doesn't even have a 50 in FC.
what's this got to do with t20?

he isn't a FC/test or list A/oneday player

he's a t20 specialist and he averages 38 at a strike rate 146 in 37+ games

1. Rizwan is a better keeper than Sarfaraz

2. Yes he did create a fuss to bat at number 4 in ODIs. The evidence is there for all to see!

3. Hell no Rizwan isn’t a team player. He is as selfish as the captain of the Pakistan team. He isn’t a team player for Pakistan. He wasn’t a team player for Karachi Kings. He isn’t a team player for Multan either.

Everyone saw how he shuffled every top order batsman’s batting position for Multan but not his own.

I should have clarified, he's a better keeper and batter.

Also he was the best option at 4. The 'fuss' you think he created didn't play any part in him getting the #4 position in ODIs.

As for the shuffling of the top order for MS, it was mostly with foreign players (Usman, Hendreeks and Malan). Since only 4 foreigners can be played, all needed to be given a chance so the shuffling was out of necessity to accomodate the foreigners. Plus had minor injuries at different times through the tournament. Obviously being the captain he was a sure starter and it would be ridiculous to shuffle himself. Nothing selfish about it. The results of MS speak for themselves with Rizwan as captain

Considering Sarfraz scored 22 runs in his last 4 innings in PSL, if he was playing today instead of Rizwan he would’ve gotten out the first ball and we would have found a way to lose the match.

Rizwan destroying his haters daily :rizwan

This is rated as one of the best hundreds scored by a Pakistani batsman. The guy had far more ability than Sandeep Lamichanne's buddy but he let himself down with his poor fitness and work ethic.

but he let himself down with his poor fitness and work ethic.
Which is what let down Sarfraz.

Talent wise: kamran > Sarfraz > Rizwan

But Rizwan’s worth ethic and fitness is far above the rest which is why he’s overall a superior batsman and keeper.

Sarfraz biggest achievement was as captain winning CT 2017 but as a player he was capable of far more.

Which is what let down Sarfraz.

Talent wise: kamran >Sarfraz>Rizwan

But Rizwan’s worth ethic and fitness is far above the rest which is why he’s overall a superior batsman and keeper.

Sarfraz biggest achievement was as captain winning CT 2017 but as a player he was capable of far more.
If there was one word I would ban, that would be talent.

Talent means nothing.

Only trophies are missing in Rizwan's cabinet although he has achieved everything which Sararaz ever dreamed of

Only trophies are missing in Rizwan's cabinet although he has achieved everything which Sararaz ever dreamed of
No he has not achieved everything sarfraz has ever dreamed off.

Sarfraz has dozens of videos on YouTube which talk about him and why Injustice was done to him.

Rizwan has not captained a no 8 ranked side that was in tatters thanks to Misbah, and almost didn't even make it to CT, and reach a trophy victory which featured humiliating arch rivals India. Nor did he lead an under 19 victory against India nearly a decade earlier.

These 2 honors automatically put him at a much higher echelon then rizwan in achievements irrespective of anything else.

Yes sarfraz had a horrible 2018, and 2019 wc was average. But it doesn't change what he did in 2017. Sarfraz will always be remembered as the captain in CT 2017 while rizwan until and unless he actually wins a God damn thing won't be remembered in a decade or so. Its a myth that he'll be rembered.

Babar will be remembered yes, but not rizwan, Rizwan will be discarded as soon as a better keeper comes along in a decade or so. No one really cares about stat sheets, people in this era didn't even know how many centuries saeed Anwar had until babar decided to shove his bhoota with 20 odi centuries of him own lol.

Saeed was remembered for being aggressive and that 192 score. Rizwan stats won't be remembered. In fact rizwan's Asia cup chocke is a stain on his career.

Fir rizwan to be remembered he has to either be the one who leads to Pakistan to a cup victory like Travis head Did, or be a captain who leads his team to victory.

How?

Sarfaraz was part of a strong/decent Pakistan side

Ever since Rizwan has been a regular for Pakistan, we have been poor

Sarfaraz does have a trophy in his cabinet, actually he has 3. CHampions trphy, PSL, U19 world cup. Rizwan has just 1 PSL to show and nothing to show when it comes to international events.

Umar Akmal is a Pakistan GOAT t20 middle order bat if that’s the case
during his peak time, surely he was.

On topic: If the trophies are to be considered only then Sarfaraz is on the top.

He was decent for a period of time. But ordinary overall record
I asked this question in Savak’s thread…

Till date, name me a better T20 middle order player for Pakistan who has shown the ability to play like middle order batters from SENA in T20 cricket?

Hafeez in his twilight yes..he was good. But 90% of his career he was decent, nothing special. UA was always that player, no Pakistani has shown that ability

Back