1st ODI - Pakistan vs South Africa @ Centurian Park (PAK innings)

FIELDING.

Its where the Saffies and Aussies have complete domination over teams like PAk.

Inzi gone.

Malik in and Inzi out- what a waste.
These guys were not the people to hit silly shots.
Well atleast I can go get some groceries now.

sharuk said:
what...is this a dictatorship??? I dont have any freedom of expression? I cant even comment on Asif's drug use .

Say what you want - the moment you get abusive - you will be history.

Now just stick to posting!

sharuk said:
what...is this a dictatorship??? I dont have any freedom of expression? I cant even comment on Asif's drug use .
which drug use are you talking about, kid?

sharuk said:

Apart from making nonsensical remarks, you are bringing down the quality of this forum...

The choice is yours.

Hmmm ... any predictions on the score? Heck if they make 196, that is around halfway.

Well, commentators are already talking about man of the match, so even they don't see the match gong on for too long.

Oxy said:
Say what you want - the moment you get abusive - you will be history.

Now just stick to posting!

abusive to who? talentless folks? who wouldnt

Easa said:
You are in no position to laugh at any team in world cricket, trust me. :)))

you shouldnt either considering the biggest defeat in ODI history

Oxy said:
FIELDING.

Its where the Saffies and Aussies have complete domination over teams like PAk.

Inzi gone.
We dropped two pretty easy chances while they've hung on to some incredible ones

malik n razzak hav the opp. t make use of 30+ overs of well needed batting practice!

sharuk said:
now both are playing for thier average. no fight whatsoever
At this stage, all you can do is get the score to some level of respectibility. They go for it now and theres a chance of a 250+ run defeat. They bat out the overs and it might even be less than 100

sharuk said:
now both are playing for thier average. no fight whatsoever
And you determined that in the few balls they have faced. Very perceptive! 31 over left BTW!

Guys it is just a game ..the better side more often than not will win ..and we all know who the better side is

Fantastic shot by Razzaq for 4, 125/6.

Daoud said:
At this stage, all you can do is get the score to some level of respectibility. They go for it now and theres a chance of a 250+ run defeat. They bat out the overs and it might even be less than 100

thats what they need, a big defeat for a slap on thier face and come back to reality that thier not a top team for the WC with this team

Oxy said:
And you determined that in the few balls they have faced. Very perceptive! 31 over left BTW!
Yaar chote bachon ke moon kyoun lag rahe ho? Goli maaro agar bak raha he to.

Well well well for all the people who mocked England, this is for you :))) :))) :)))

Rob H said:
Well well well for all the people who mocked England, this is for you :))) :))) :)))

what goes around comes around, the biggest defeat in ODI history, even England didnt have to face that

We were complaining about our bowling but our batting hasn't been any better.

7 down...

the world record for biggest defeat margin is 256 runs!

Pkaistans biggest defeat margin is 224 runs

Oxy said:
Traitors should be hung!

This is good for Pakistan cricket trust me. This is the best thing that has happened to Pakistan since Salim Malik was banned

sharuk said:
This is good for Pakistan cricket trust me. This is the best thing that has happened to Pakistan since Salim Malik was banned
Theres always one poster during the commentary thread that loses his marbles - you get today's award!

You want Pak to get hammered today - thats a disgrace! YOu are NO FAN!

Crazy Dholi said:
Is this what we have to offer with shabbir gone our bowling is limitted.

PCB need to take a look at themself, everythink pakistan have done today as been shamful!

That is precisely the point that i am trying to make. a complete overhaul is needed

Couple of pretty woeful dismissals there. That was a farcical shot from Razzaq, and an even worse one from Rana.

Oxy said:
Theres always one poster during the commentary thread that loses his marbles - you get today's award!

I am a fan because I dont want a PCB like this, a captain like this and selection of players like this. this is the needed wake up call whether you like it or not

11 runs needed to avoid the biggest defeat in ODI history!

Can PAK do it??

sharuk said:
That is precisely the point that i am trying to make. a complete overhaul is needed

No - all you are doing is laughing at the fall of PAK wkts - and saying we need to get hammered. Well we got hammered in the 20-20. How many more games like that do you want.

Traitors! Go and support Aus - they are winning. Thats all you want , isnt it?

Daoud said:
I suppose you deserve a laugh or two after 2 wins in 3 months
I'm getting my own back on all those who dished in out in those 3 months.

Why give it out if you cant take it!

sharuk said:
I am a fan because I dont want a PCB like this, a captain like this and selection of players like this. this is the needed wake up call whether you like it or not
Support India or Aus.

Oxy said:
No - all you are doing is laughing at the fall of PAK wkts - and saying we need to get hammered. Well we got hammered in the 20-20. How many more games like that do you want.

Traitors! Go and support Aus - they are winning. Thats all you want , isnt it?

I am laughing because Pakistan is laughing stock in terms of a constitutionless PCB, non paid selectors, choosing failed bowlers and choosing has been players. Pakistan needs this defeat to become the number 1 team in the world and go back to the days when they chose young agressive talent and put them infront of the world to see.

Oxy said:

Listen mate, if your team has been battered like Pak has today, I wouldn't be suprised at all if some fans say the things Sharuk has been saying. I've got to admit, most Pak fans in this forum support their team 100% no matter what, which isn't really a good thing as their burying their head in the sand. Some ppl just need a reality check from time to time!

dirk diggler said:
can the the gulf between SA and us really be this wide? :O
you only have to look at the over all record of ODI matches between Pak and SA to see the gulf ..it is no longer a gulf ..it is an ocean of a difference

Rob H said:

I was saying you have every right to :p

sharuk said:
I am laughing because Pakistan is laughing stock in terms of a constitutionless PCB, non paid selectors, choosing failed bowlers and choosing has been players. Pakistan needs this defeat to become the number 1 team in the world and go back to the days when they chose young agressive talent and put them infront of the world to see.

Ahh...so getting thrashed will sort it out by the next ODI. Why didnt you say so before...

Rob H said:

What part did I miss? He just said you DESERVE IT!

Hari Sombar, you my friend, have absolutely nothing to laugh about. The last time India/South Africa had an ODI series, what was the score? Was it...

4-0

?

Crazy Dholi said:
I take pride in pakistan puttin up a fighting display but this is shamful, our fielding needs to improve just look at sri lanka and asian team who do wounders for themselfs by backing there bowlers in the field. :12:

CD - do you want Pak to be hammered -have you taken delight in the fall of our Premiere batsman's wkts today?

Thats the point I'm arguing - sure we have been AWFUL.. No excuse to turn my back on my team though.

deep82 said:
11 runs needed to avoid the biggest defeat in ODI history!

Can PAK do it??

is that record set by India? :D that means we are on the verge of conceding another record to Pak :D

This is what happens

1) When you fire Waqar
2) When you chose Mushtaq
3) When you chose an unfit shabbir
4) When you dont have right pitches in Pakistan
5) When you dont have fitness standards in Pakistan
6) When you dont have fielding standards in Pakistan
7) When you dont have an effort to find fast bowlers
8) When you dont have agressive intent

Easa said:
Hari Sombar, you my friend, have absolutely nothing to laugh about. The last time India/South Africa had an ODI series, what was the score? Was it...

4-0

?
:))) :))) :)))
People in glass houses...

sharuk said:
This is what happens

1) When you fire Waqar
2) When you chose Mushtaq
3) When you chose an unfit shabbir
4) When you dont have right pitches in Pakistan
5) When you dont have fitness standards in Pakistan
6) When you dont have fielding standards in Pakistan
7) When you dont have an effort to find fast bowlers
8) When you dont have agressive intent

I agree with all of that except (8).

sharuk said:
then dont support the current system if you want Pakistan to win and become number 1 in the world.

So till the system gets fixed, what country do you suggest we support??

Oxy said:
CD - do you want Pak to be hammered -have you taken delight in the fall of our Premiere batsman's wkts today?

Thats the point I'm arguing - sure we have been AWFUL.. No excuse to turn my back on my team though.

you need to do it to change the system so that we are as good as australia

Back