2nd ODI W.I. vs. Pak @ St.Lucia (WI innings) [21/5/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
oooh that was close, missed the stump, morton eating a little grass there with that slide.

rao's figures looking much better now..he needs atleast 2 wickets today to be called successful considering he's a rookie

razzaq now getting the ball to move in well, that was close, but was hit just outside off

thanks usman bhai,

2 lbw shouts not given by doctrove no surprise there...

my nephew says he didnt give gayle out earlier? is that true?

i'd say we were about 25-30 runs short, malik was slow to start but was looking good before getting out. afridi was afridi, getting out right after hitting a four to a catch at mid off. inzi was fluent as usual and surprise surprise, younis khan supported him very well.

Well it was quite poor for the majority of the time.

Pak were at 33-2 and yoyo got out to a poor decision....once again

Inzi got hit in the privates and was retired hurt :))

then came back and after getting his well deserved fifty got caught by a good catch thanks to bravo..

the worst highlight was malik... 51 off 90 something....totally pinned down by the windies bowlers and only slightly opened up before being run out.

also may I mention, Yk got 48 at a sr of 90 ;)+

yeah, gayle was out but not given by doctrove while youhana was not out and given by hair (although that one was pretty close to the bat, might have been given more times than not because of the noise the bat made when hitting the pad)
those lbs were struck outside off so were not out.

tahaqureshi said:
Well it was quite poor for the majority of the time.

Pak were at 33-2 and yoyo got out to a poor decision....once again

Inzi got hit in the privates and was retired hurt :))

then came back and after getting his well deserved fifty got caught by a good catch thanks to bravo..

the worst highlight was malik... 51 off 90 something....totally pinned down by the windies bowlers and only slightly opened up before being run out.

also may I mention, Yk got 48 at a sr of 90 ;)+

good 2 see YK finally bat well in an odi match. ive watched previous ODIS here and i think 280 is good here...!

as gasher says we maybe 30 runs short!

w.i 89/2 919.4)

170 needed for about 30 overs...

pakistan need 2 quick wkts here...

their runrate is 4.5 so their req rr is increasing slowly..lets hope it continues to increase

wow, another one not given, this one looked very close but possibly missing leg? very very close!

goodness, umpires are really the only thing that is going right for west indies in this tour

FINALLY CRIC INFO HAS SOME SENSE!
They have had razzaq under (RM) fast medium for ags, now they have changed it to (RFM), right FAST medium, its about time!

after this over we need to bring in afridi...because if this partnership gets out of hand, we might be in deep water

no the run-rate is creeping up keep up the pressure with the quickies they are bound to get a wicket

smoothcriminal said:
no the run-rate is creeping up keep up the pressure with the quickies they are bound to get a wicket

that's the point....no need to panic....make them panic....keep it tight..

There probably going to wait until Rao and Razzaq have completed 5 overs each and then intoduce Afridi

y khan runs out sarwan

well done

yessssssssssssss

chanderpaul shud be in next... hopefully pakistan can get another quick wkt!

wow, am i hearing this right ??
the commentators actually commending pakistan's field placing !!

This is why Younis Khan's inclusion is so important, not only does he contribute with the bat but creates run out chances like this one. He did the same in India as well.

Usman said:
This is why Younis Khan's inclusion is so important, not only does he contribute with the bat but creates run out chances like this one. He did the same in India as well.

The difference here is that i wish he hadnt done what he did. Against India yea go ahead run out all 10 batsmen but not in this series and NOT Sarwan :((

razzaq swinging it in a big way, once again struck just outside off stump which saves morton one more time.

Chanderpaul in. Now we should not bring in Afridi as Chanders is a very good player of spin

morton slashes ball over 1st slip for 4

w.i 105/3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back