2nd ODI W.I. vs. Pak @ St.Lucia (WI innings) [21/5/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
mortons lucky 2 be there... am glad this harmi doctrove isnt umpiring in the tests!

Morton looking dangerous...i remmeber someone was saying morton should play 50 overs....he should come and see the damage he is doing

yahoo ...nice to hear...i was getting bored now...Allah has heard the prayers of us all

*** was morton doing? this guys an awful runner between wkts....!

he makes inzi and yoyo look awesome runners..

so a combination of good efforts in the field and some good bowling by rana and shabbir...

good to see a well balanced performance

Windies can still win. Just need to chill out a bit more.

actually a missfield by yoyo...

he has been a fifth grader when it comes to fieldng, these two games.

razzaq and rana are simply great bowlers, i can see them taking on any batting line up, shabbir too when he gets fully fit, rao is still a rokie and needs to fine tune his bowling.

YoYo needs a coach like Jennings so that he can get a big kick on his backside every time he misfields

I can't belive this but we need to get Morton out, he nearly has his 50!

someone was mentioning his comfort zone a in the first ODI, I seriously believe in that theory now

Hashim said:
razzaq and rana are simply great bowlers, i can see them taking on any batting line up, shabbir too when he gets fully fit, rao is still a rokie and needs to fine tune his bowling.

the word great is reserved for likes of a waqar or a marshall...

dont get carried away... this is only west indies here....

inshallah are bowlers will improve!

w.i 126/4 (27)

133 needed for 23 overs

afridi on now...

The Dog robs us again. Morton should have been LBW to Afridi's 1st ball

inshAllah pak will win...run rate again over 6...but it doesn't matter as mucn now

12-15 overs of spin should do the job, they'll have to force the pace a bit which should bring the catchers in to play. Windies can't afford to lose too many wickets.

Windies need 6 runs an over

Superb performance for the Windies by Billy DogTrove. He desrves the MOM awards

12 NO balls in this inns...! 2 extra overs... if we lose this is partly 2 blame!

spinner like afridi shudnt be overstepping!

we can not have Afridi doing this, he has no excuse for overstepping

this morton fellow, doesn't seem like a nice guy.

Wisden overview
Fiery on and off the pitch, Runako Morton's cricket career looked to be dead in the water when he was expelled from the West Indian Academy in July 2001, for a series of regulation breaches. He refused to be bowed, however, and continued to accumulate runs for Leeward Islands in the Busta Cup. In February 2002, his penance complete, he was called into an injury-plagued West Indian squad as a replacement for Marlon Samuels, and was tipped to become one of the few Test cricketers from tiny island of Nevis. But he threw away his opportunity when he pulled out of the ICC Champions Trophy in September 2002, after lying about the death of his grandmother. His career slipped further down the pan when he was arrested in January 2004, following a stabbing incident, but in May 2005, he was given a third chance at redemption when he was recalled to the one-day squad to face South Africa. Andrew Miller May 2005

[QUOTE="Waqargood stuff....pak just needs to concentrate on picking up wickets now...inshAllah we will win

Pak have bowled too many no balls, but a number of those no ball decisions were debatable.

spinners tightening up and rattling thru overs now

w.i 147/4

113 needed off 16.5

I usely don't like critising umpires becasue they try their best but today I can surely say there is some bias against Pakistan

Usman said:
I usely don't like critising umpires becasue they try their best but today I can surely say there is some bias against Pakistan
really bad umpiring

15 overs left...run rate req of 7...hard to say anything....both teams equally strong at the moment

Once again the Windies batting has let them down. Once Gayle and Sarwan goes it becomes too much for Chanderpaul to rescue the innings. Now that hes gone the chances of winning have slipped dramatically!

35.4 Shahid Afridi to Morton, no run, a huge shout and clearly inline
and headed in and amazingly ump Doctrove declines

What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pakistan should lodge a complain. This dog ******* should never umpire again.

why do only Pakistan get these decisions?! and in numbers per game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back