2nd ODI-WI v Pak @ St Lucia - (Pak innings thread) [21/5/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
AR plays down the wrong line and gets bowled - shame as he was looking good and running well with YK.

10 over to go...can pakistan at least score 90 runs in last 10 overs??...what do u guys think...razzak's there.....younis there...akmal to come....and inzi might come back (hopefully he will)

in comes inzi, walkig like he has a potato stuffed in his box!!!!1 comms having a good laugh in the background

SHOOT!!..inzi has to manage a good partnership and RUNS that shuld come fast

inzi in, guess the physio did exactly as dujon suggested, swelling is still there...
what sort of runing was that, confusion all around

Imran_The Man! said:
Man when I said GO, I didn't mean it literally. :((

C'mon Inzi! Do it for the team Big Man!
lol...looks like we gotta be careful with the words too!!

i think they are playing well. i want them to attack viciously in the last 5 overs because we only have kamran akmal left and he isnt much of a batsmen in these kind of situations

The_Cricket_Devil said:
6 an over isnt enuff and i dont think inzi has the capacity to come down and whack balls for 6's atm
yah...but 6 runs off every ball will ensure 250 atleast...and i think they should continue this tactic till 45 overs....225 till then would beo kay

The_Cricket_Devil said:
6 an over isnt enuff and i dont think inzi has the capacity to come down and whack balls for 6's atm
197-5 after 42.1 overs

The_Cricket_Devil said:
6 runs of every ball...if only...*dreams*
lol..that was ofcourse a mistake....cuz 6 off every ball can nver take u to 250...it gonna be like 400 or something or beyond..lol...i meant 6 per over..sorry

Chanderpaul mad allowing Shoaib as runner - surely he should have asked for another possibly slower runner ( as a fielding captain )?

The_Cricket_Devil said:
6 runs of every ball...if only...*dreams*
four....................444444444444444....excellent...9 runs off the over...run rate improving fast

MenInGreen said:
Chanderpaul mad allowing Shoaib as runner - surely he should have asked for another possibly slower runner ( as a fielding captain )?
lol...chndrpal scared

260 is a reasonable score. inzi cannot move his feet, therefore i dont think we can rely on him hitting the big ones. i dont really think younis khan can fill in on that

smoothcriminal said:
260 is a reasonable score. inzi cannot move his feet, therefore i dont think we can rely on him hitting the big ones. i dont really think younis khan can fill in on that
just hope 260-70 comes up for pak...

smoothcriminal said:
i think shoaib is definately a faster runner than razzaq
he probably is....but he is not a good runner...he causes a lot of run outs i think...afridi would have been a better choice i think

this isn't simply good enough. If Inzi's injury means that he cant play the big shots then YK should be making more of an effort. Singles are not enough at this stage.

30 balls left, need at least 45 runs off them.

45 complete...

if inzi feels he cant hit, he should either get out or retire hurt, for the sake of the team

5 overs...and should fire in this last over....they have akmal behind....and rana too..he is also a pretty good hitter....so pak should be looking to go over the top....only 5 over left!!!!

ewll inzi is c aught out gr8 catch but i think this is wat shouuld have happened he wasnt able to hit anymore i donoo if he will be able to field

inzi goes, huge drive and the edge flies to short third man. 222, wheres mr sheppard when you need him ?

Kamran to come in, and he will be on strike...

I think we wont even get to 260..

MAYBE 250

too many singles taken in the last over for my liking..

YK NEEDS TO FORGET HIS RECORD FOR FOUR OVERS AND JUST SLOG!!!!!!!!!

tahaqureshi said:
too many singles taken in the last over for my liking..

YK NEEDS TO FORGET HIS RECORD FOR FOUR OVERS AND JUST SLOG!!!!!!!!!
lol...younis isn't the man of that kind....he always plays a good supporting role...but not a natural striker of the ball

cricinfo commentary:
Aslight diversion folk, about the 'other game' with a bigger ball. We have heard Arsenal have won the FA Cup In a penalty shoot-out

lol :))

Younis khan is a test player, he needs to learn to launch the ball like razzaq and afridi.

tahaqureshi said:
cricinfo commentary:
Aslight diversion folk, about the 'other game' with a bigger ball. We have heard Arsenal have won the FA Cup In a penalty shoot-out

lol :))
lol....i thought circinfo only liiked circket...lol...but watching FA cup is just waste of time...the only time i watch soccer is during the world cup that it!

atleast he has kept a good strike rate throughout his innings..

I think by no means can we criticise his innings today..

almost to his fifty..

hashim ~ afridi and razzaq's big hitting didnt get us much today, younis is a good foil to the two as he certainly has shown today.

tahaqureshi said:
atleast he has kept a good strike rate throughout his innings..

I think by no means can we criticise his innings today..

almost to his fifty..
no he is batting really well...at least he kept his wicket when everyone was getting out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back