2nd ODI-WI v Pak @ St Lucia - (Pak innings thread) [21/5/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed the 1st bit of the match because of the cup final. apart from the 2 wickets what else have i missed?

I missed the 1st bit of the match because of the cup final. apart from the 2 wickets what else have i missed?

A Shoaib Malik very much at sea...poor foot movement and dropped by Gayle.

But I think he's losening up a bit now.

tahaqureshi said:

A Shoaib Malik very much at sea...poor foot movement and dropped by Gayle.

But I think he's losening up a bit now.
thanks taha

A lot of people probably left when we lost tow wickets, no faith in their team,.

17.3 Hinds to Yousuf Youhana, one run, a run out chance missed by Sarwan
after a push to the off and a suicidal call by Youhana

What the hell are they doing?????????

bilal said:
doesnt look like many peple r interested in this match
I honestly just think we're feeling the absence of Amjid J :))2

18.3 Collymore to Shoaib Malik, one run, a fumble by Marshall at point
prevents a run out chance at point

this incident and the 1 before....another run-out is on the cards with yoyo at the crease

no idea taha

must be something REALLY important :))2

AND AFRIDI MISSES OUT ON HIS 200 AGAIN,, Damn man this is starting to look more and more like sehwag.. But seriously I do Hope Afridi gets the 200, I want it to be a person from the sub continent rather than any other..

yy given out ... looks unhappy at being caught behind, pakistan 81-3 after 20 as inzi walks in

youhana was NOT out, there was a noise, but it was bat hitting pad. difficult for the umpire as everything was very close to each other (bat, pad, ball)

I think the west indies are going to come out of their slump in world cricket by making US their first victims..

here we go again, seriously sometimes I think the umps have somthing against us! The support the Aussies and the English though!

wth that wasnt even close to a caught behind i mean it looked as if the keeps was appealing for stumping and all of a sudden the main umps puts his finger up....idiots...

20.3 Collymore to Shoaib Malik, no run, defends
Malik still unsure of himself and tentative
He is nervous for some reason!

tahaqureshi said:
NOT OUT!!!!!!! STUPID UMPIRES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well lets give the umpire benefit of doubt here it was a tough decision, the bat pad and ball were all very close together.

watever happened to benefit of the doubt going to the batsmen in this new world of "giving the bowlers the wickets they deserve.."

well I reckon 260 is a minimum requirement on this wicket. The pitch is a good one for batting and the outfield is lightning quick.

Malik will have to stay there till the end he made a complete mess of things at the start going at 2 runs an over.

malik missing out again, half volley should've been put away, straight to the mid off fielder for no run. strike rate quite poor by him today.

Inzi looking in good form. He is finding the runs very easily out there.

im predicting that inzi will get 11 000 loi runs within the next two matches...as i speak NOTHER EDGE BY MALIK and gone for four man he is really out of it today. Anyway he is now only 99 runs away from 11 000 (on 19 atm inzi)

C Gayle brought into the attack now I hope Inzi doesnt play that special shot he played in the last game.

Chanderpaul seems to have gone on the defensive with only 4 men in the circle - which suits Pakistan.

Malik looking a lot better now.

D Bravo brought into the attack now and this guy has a nack of giving breakthroughs to WestIndies I hope that doesnt happen here.

glorious on drive from Malik. really has played that shot well today.

well 126 deliveries left. Run a ball from here takes Pak to 257.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back