3rd ODI - W.I. vs Pak @ St. Lucia (WI Innings) [22/5/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan carrying too many liabilities in the field. shahid nazir not the sharpest in the outfield.

Pakistan messing it up poor ball from razzaq down the legside goes away for 4.

with fine leg up extremely poor bowling !!!

Pakistan doing there best to lose it at the moment...
Last 20 mins have been very sloppy out cricket

54 needed from 30 balls.

razzaq getting cained!

w.i 250/5

54 needed off 30 balls

44.5 Abdul Razzaq to Bravo, FOUR, flicked to fine leg, a big over for
West Indies

Steady now

back to shabbir now ... and wicket off the first ball, gayle hits it straight to the fielder at cover and that should be the end of it ?

brilliant knock by gayle

Please bring Rana back on esle Gayle will take this to the last over and 9-10 runs are very possible in the last over or so!!

Pakistan should be able to breath a little easier now, just need wicket to wicket bowling.

was a good slower ball from Shabbir decieved gayle.

52 needed of 27

Gayle gone and with that any chances of the Windies winning this game

Go Pakistan!

Pakistan seem to have gone back to bad old ways with there wides and noballs

extra balls being punished aswell

Browne smacks it over cover for 6, Afrisque

6 over cover, takes the slower one that was very wide of off stump and clears the ropes

45.4 Shabbir Ahmed to Browne, SIX, smashed over extra cover, amazing
shot
HOW THE F**K DID HE PULL THAT OFF

Shabbir giving too much width to the batsmen, too free there arms and play some big shots 11 runs off the over.

Pakistan need one good over to close the game off.

West Indies require another 43 runs with 4 wickets and 24 balls remaining

still agood chance for the windies

it was a slower one and he hit straight through the line, the ball was very wide.

rana back in, need a few swinging yorkers to wrap it up.
can the umpires please move the crease up a bit for rana ?

bravo gone but browne still there and once again we have to go back to the icc champions trophy final.

IT AINT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS

once again bringing Rana back on paid dividends. He should have been brought back on earlier. As it is he wont finish his quouta of 10 overs 2day.

SCORES IDENTICAL 266-7 with 3 overs to go

Pakistan had Kamrans SIXERs to look forward, could just be the difference between the two teams.

I wonder whos gona bowl the 50th over as it may come down to 15-20 runs in the last over. Rana is gona bowl the 49th over.

noball!!! the last thing we want is noballs and wides by Sabbir

Shabir Chucking like a mad man .... in the words of Michel Holding ... 'CorrectioN work coming Up'

Sabbir wont play another game this season, he need to get his action re modelled. I feel bad foe shabbir but this is blatant

Rana should wrap it up for Pak in this over and not leave anything for the last over which in all probability would be bowled by Razzi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back