2nd Test: Pakistan vs South Africa @ Port Elizabeth (Day 3)

Asif trying to ruffle Kallis here- having a few words and then bouncing him--nad now he gets him LBW--stone dead yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is Kallis's 4th dismissal in the 90's, well played.

Kallis Gone by Asif.............yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuu

Hope we just finish it off in the last session today.

I think its over now. Don't think Boucher and Pollock will get too far.

With Kallis gone, Pakistan are on top. One more wicket and we are into the tail. Come on boys, wrap this up. Inshah-Allah.

how can Cricbuzz be faster than Live internet ```???

love they are doing a great job

That fat slob of an umpire finally gave a decision.

only thing im worried about is asif getting burnt out doing soo much work :(

Asif bowling some real beauties here- Class act him and how he has shown it here again MashaAllah

pak4life said:
only thing im worried about is asif getting burnt out doing soo much work :(

don't worry. pak should rest him for unless odi's

Sami needs to take a wicket here. Just to get some confidence back, get teh belief back in himself. Great job by the Pakistani bowlers, considering they ve been shuffled around, and there's just the 3 of them,

Sami also firing it in and really aggressive with his approach and with real speeeeed!!

The umpire is an Aussie ...shayad Hair ka badlaa ley rahaa hogaa ..khabees ka aulaad

Attempted yorker. Single.

If he gives Pollock a single toe crusher like Shoaib did, Pollock will be done.

Id say give these two, two more overs each then pring Kanny and Younis to finish off the tail.

shan said:
just one more wicket and we are into tail

alrady in the tail I would say. Boucher is a good batsman. Pollock is good for 30-35 runs. not more than that..

dinakar said:
alrady in the tail I would say. Boucher is a good batsman. Pollock is good for 30-35 runs. not more than that..

they can easyly add another 100 here. so we need to get wicket quickly.

Sami should break the toes of Nel , Nitini and Pollock if he can't get their wickets ... That should be more valuable than their wickets ..bcoz they won't be able to bowl

Saffie commentators have gone so quiet ..u can barely hear them ..Kepler doing all the talking

2 runs an over over the course of a full match and getting wickets as well- as Waqar would have said - What a jamm!!

Boucher was out long back ...but was not given ...bcoz Inzy did not appeal ..I think he took the catch cleanly

Asif being asked if he is tired after that half-volley but I think he can bowl another one here. It is do or die here guys!!

Beautifully bowled, beautiful shot.

Asif should be done, and then brought back in exactly 14 overs. In the mean time, Kaneria should pikc up a couple of wickets.

TheSaint said:
Asif being asked if he is tired after that half-volley but I think he can bowl another one here. It is do or die here guys!!

yeah bowl them out and win the game.

Salam guys. Just returned home from work.

Acha, 4 wickets to get.

Some just tired now. Why so much on the leg. Give one yorker and then BAM!

Sami really giving it his all-- maintaining a good speed--- line is a bit-off but its OK as he is trying to go all-out here and get us a wicket

Saffies should be bundled out for less than 100 ..Kepler making the point that we all know - Sami has not developed into the great Test bowler that we all expected him to be ..He balls too many leg side balls

Quick delivery from Sami, rears up at Polly and hits him on the glove. Super bowling

good thinking by Sami, bowling yorker the last ball, just need to get in right..

Saj said:
Salam guys. Just returned home from work.

Acha, 4 wickets to get.
Sad that you have to work sundays man-- we have had a good 3 hours of cricket here today-cricket galore- 2 thrilling ODIs and this- my weekend has been Axcellent- man I miss Waqar in the box -these Saffies are annoying - atleast he made us all laugh ;-)

I think ASif now is trying to hard.. just get it right, these to arent good at leaving, soon or later they will get out..

Comon Guys, a lot of us are still bashing Sami - I know he's bowled a lot of tattie in the past, but he has been brilliant in this inning.. Constantly hitting 140+; and pushing the batsmen back..

asif have been very unlucky I feel.. he have worked very hard for all his wickets.-.

Dani boy needs to get his magic working - he has been impressive again today after a good first innings .

Back