2nd Test: Pakistan vs South Africa @ Port Elizabeth (Day 3)

TheSaint said:
Asif and Kaneria will get them InshaAllah - the pitch is playing true and not much swing in the air too so it just needs application and our batsmen have planty of time to get even 250 odd InshaAllah

I assure you we will chase NOTHING over 200 because our batsmen just can't handle that pressure

AND GONE!!!!!!!!

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

human being goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

fantastic over from Asif, gets a deserved wicket. hihaaaaaaaaaaa.

Asif is such a star. He really is. Can't believe he has hardly had one year of regular test cricket under his belt. Looks like a much more mature bowler than that.

Asif and Younis may just break the record of McGrath and Gilchrist or w/e the record is

PepsiCola said:
I assure you we will chase NOTHING over 200 because our batsmen just can't handle that pressure

AND GONE!!!!!!!!

We chased 277 on a difficult wicket against New Zealand in New Zealand

PepsiCola said:

AND GONE!!!!!!!!

Agreed we will not chase it as we wont need to InshaAllah :D

Sorry Gibbs we had to take your wicket, its the animal coming out in us.

SA commentators making excuses that he gets lucky with his ball movement off the pitch

My picture is breaking up, and barely any volume is coming. This is ridiculous.

Ever since lunch, the run up of both bowlers clearly show Pakistani body language; they seem eager now.

is it me or did that Sami yorker actually hit the off stump after kallis' bat?

Gibbs gotten out? who took the wicket....sheiss crapinfo!anyone please comment on the wicket?

SA commentators trying to say asif does not know which way the ball will go himself. cant stand these idiots never give pak players any credit

Haha, Saffie commentators complaining now. What a bunch of losers.

Good over by Sami, one great ball that beat Kallis but it was a no ball. Sami looks more positive after lunch, even smiling a bit.

Immu, Asif got Gibbs caught at slip by tempting him with a full ball after beating him twice in the over with off cutters.

55-5 effectively- could have been 55-6 as Parker unmoved from a plumb LBW shout-Asif had Boucher here-- shame we have to play against 13 with 10 men!!

Easa said:
Haha, Saffie commentators complaining now. What a bunch of losers.

Well. since lunch I'm getting the sound form the crowd ( that bloody band!) and the pitch, but the Commies sound channel has gone silent , just as well ;-)

Asif and Sami both bowling very well MashaAllah- accurate hostile and quick bowling with little luck

the_game said:
Immu, Asif got Gibbs caught at slip by tempting him with a full ball after beating him twice in the over with off cutters.

buddy i got a live link now, now i am watching live cricket...and to tell you what i have just seen and what hearing from the biased Safiee arschlochers that Asif got Boucher plumb in front but peter Parker had the different view on that appeal! poor Asif

That was plumb ..not given .. the fingers would have gone up quickly if the current bowling side was batting

Hash said:
That was absolutely plumb

Did you hear wht the Saffie commentator had to say for that appeal? that Asif should be careful with all that shouts and that would be sad now thta he could lose some of his match fee for extra appealing!

pacman said:
I hope Jackman just shuts up. He is ridicilous sometimes.

I know eh! How can he even defend that nonsensical decision. Cullinan is pretty damn biased, and he keeps calling it plumb!

Over in Nagpur Chanderpaul has played a blinder but India still prevail- but just!!

That didn't look like it hit the ground. Inzi, stop being too damn honest and just appeal.

Did not carry till inzi off the bowling of Sami-------SHAN ....to you all i can say is be more patient buddy, its a test match and Sami is trying his best

Finally the commenatators coming round and saying the last appeal was stone-dead LBW and Asif is very unlucky

Kepler Wessels supporting Asif ..admitting it was plumb but the umpire did not give it

the_game said:
That didn't look like it hit the ground. Inzi, stop being too damn honest and just appeal.

Totally agree...He would have got if it had been appealed to the tv umpire...

Hmm some pathetic umpiring there, rub of the green has definately gone South Africa's way in this series.

the_game said:
I'm sure he had a better view than us! If he had appealed, some would have called him a cheater. Be glad that he isn't one. :D

Yes now they are coming out talking in favor of Asif and saying the last appeal was right in plumb dead LBW and Asif is very unlucky

Asif you lil beauty! What a ball! Kallis departs!

Back