3rd Test: 4th Day scoreboard and discussion thread [26/03/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIG

PakPassion Administrator
Runs
Plse wait until close to start of play before posting here.

Thanks.

I think this match is in Pakistan's favour still. Only Laxitiveman left for India then it is all out for them. This is my ideal scenario:

India All Out 420 Within 15 overs of day

Pak Lead By 150

Pakistan Play 65 overs of day adding 200-230 to the lead and declare.

India chasing near 400 with a day and about 10 overs left for Pakistan to clean em up

Commentary Website said:
The cracks have started opening up on the pitch, day 4 and 5 should belong to the spinners. Danish Kaneria should be the key for Pakistan today.

Pathan GONE!!!!!!!! Sami strikes YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Sami nealry clean bowled Laxman with a 92 mph inswinging yorker in the last over.

And now gets Pathan - Sami bowling really well today.

Well bowled Sami and now he beats Laxman again. Come on Kaneria, attack Chucky Singh now!!!!!!

and now a 91 mph outswinger beats Laxman.

First time in a long while Sami is getting swing - and a bit of thought in his bowling.

Without an out swinger he is cannon fodder - so lets hope he gets it back.

HAHAHAHHA CUcky GONE!!!!! Kaneria strikes......man i m lucky for Pakistan today.

Crucial here - both Balaji and Kumble can bat a bit - and have a bit of fight in them.

i want to see afridi come in and clean bowl balaji again.

do you guys remeber Balajis face from the last test :)) :))

kashif77 said:
i want to see afridi come in and clean bowl balaji again.

do you guys remeber Balajis face from the last test :)) :))
lol yep Kashif, he had this smile on his face like 'i cant do anything about that' :))

I really want to see Afridi bowl. He has been underbowled, has good figures and deserves a shot at the tail

balaji plays and misses two consecutive deliveries from sami, the simple truth is, indians can't play REAL pace..

Still need to take the reaminign two wickets before getting too excited.

Last over from Sami good, but bit too short to Balaji - a full pitch would have been a better idea.

I would suggest an overwhelming serving of humble pie here people - 391/8 can easily become 470/ao after Lunch...lets take things one at a time....

and Good Morning.

im fine blade bhai..

108.2 Sami to Balaji, FOUR!!, pitched short, kept low, Balaji ducks underneath it, ball hits his back and rolls it down to fine leg region!!

lucky weaklings!!!!!

Sami's outswingers just a tad wide - but great shape on them.

If they would be about 8-12 inches closer to the off stump he would be running away with a lot of wickets. Such is the difference between wicket takers and the nearly men.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH OH MY GOD , i can't beliebe it really happened after my last post just 1 ball ago................Balaji GONE !!!!!! Dani gets a 5fer.

Sanjay : "Balaji was shocked !"

Rameez:"Balaji was shocked , Crowd shellshocked"

:)) :))

HAHAHAHA@ Rameez. He does get on their nerves sometimes and doesn't miss a chance.

sami should try his yorker once kumble is on strike..they simply won't be able to play it

octavian said:
Sanjay : "Balaji was shocked !"

Rameez:"Balaji was shocked , Crowd shellshocked"

:)))

It seems that Afridi wont get a further bowl so despite having good figures, other bowlers get a go at the tail to polish their figures a bit...I hope Sami or Afridi get the last wicket, Kaneria's had his share of the pie

Rameez said another good one in last match.

Dinesh Karthik was running on the pitch. He was warned by the umpires, but he still kept doing it. So Inzi came up to Karthik between the overs and had a chat with Karthik, karthik just quietly walked away.

Sanjay: " that was a good gesture by Karthik, moved away quietky"

Rameez: "yes indded, There's bit of a differemce in Size between him and Inzi"

91 mpn bouncer! But still too short.

Looks like he has got up to 149 kph in this innings - which is about 93 mph.

112.2 Mohammad Sami to Kumble, legbye: FOUR, beauty! furious yorker,
Kumble was clueless, ball clips the pad and runs down to fine leg
fence

How did that miss the stumps ?? Mohammad Unlucky continues to be unlucky

Great 92 mph yorker followed by a graet 90 mph outswinger.

Shades of Malcolm Marshall - the glimpses of great potential we always see. Still not using his head enough I reckon.

lol, Ramiz is unique alright, with his random commentary. Btw Oct i hope you dont mind that i've added that quote with your reference to the quotes thread in the OT forum :D

fair_play said:
Great 92 mph yorker followed by a graet 90 mph outswinger.

Shades of Malcolm Marshall - the glimpses of great potential we always see. Still not using his head enough I reckon.
He's got the pace to be brilliant doesn't he? Magic stuff from Sami

Finally a full pitch 92 mph to Laxman who get a leading edge back down the wicket - lucky stayed all the ground.

Sami would have picked up a few wickets today if he had been fuller and closer to the stumps - because he has the shape away as well.

Amir suggested that Razzi should play at no.3 today. I kinda agree. He cant handle the spin, so we can send him if Afridi gets out eearly. And get some quick runs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back