3rd Test: 4th Day scoreboard and discussion thread [26/03/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
MecnunK said:
Amjid Javed said:
finally pakistan declare 383 ahead... no need to bat on for so long!

Yes there was, this pitch hasnt crumbled and even 382 is a gettable target giving India's batting strength. Our batters have been hammering the Indian spinners for half a day, why cant the Indians do the same...even hameed scored 77 here...

What exactly do you mean that even hameed got 77 here..

may i remind you he is a class batsman and scored in australia as well.

3 key wickets ..sehwag, dravid and tendy if we can get these by lunch tomorrow the rest should roll over..

if shoiab, shabbir and gul were fit and malik cleared to be honest i think pakistan would hammer india......

India will have seven overs to bat today
Inzamam has gone for quite a sporting declaration here and have set up this test match for a most exciting finish
......DAWN

I think Inzi has made the BEST decision, i don't know why people wanted him to declare about half an hour before he actually did. Inzi and management declared at the BEST possible time.

its strange..our bowlers were bowling in the morning..we batted in the middle of the day..and now, we're bowling again

Cartman said:
MecnunK said:
Amjid Javed said:
finally pakistan declare 383 ahead... no need to bat on for so long!

Yes there was, this pitch hasnt crumbled and even 382 is a gettable target giving India's batting strength. Our batters have been hammering the Indian spinners for half a day, why cant the Indians do the same...even hameed scored 77 here...

What exactly do you mean that even hameed got 77 here..

may i remind you he is a class batsman and scored in australia as well.

Even someone who looked as rusty as hameed did get 77 is what I mean.. As for being a class batsman well I would like to hold that judgement for now!!

He will try but he would have this thought in the back of his head if he falls going for extravagant shots, it may trigger a collapse that might result in our win..

this little fear in his mind could prove to be vital to the outcome of the match and how he paces his innings. i feel he is gonna play it safe today..

sami to gambhir...........
1st ball ohhh a bit of bat and thigh dosnt carry to silly point
2nd ball) between slips and gully for four
3rd ball) forward defensive shot quick single taken sehwag on strike now!!!!!!!
4th ball) edged!!!!!!! oh dosnt quite carry decent stop by yasir one run
5th ball) straight ball razzaq chases four runs india mean business!!!!!!!
6th ball) short ball two more runs good start for india

Sami ne gand karna shuru kar diya hai.............and we wanted to declare when leading by 340???? Sami went for 12 runs in first over..........DAMN!!!!!!!!!

razzaq to sehwag.........
1st ball) good line from razzaq defended by sehwag no run.....
2nd ball) similar ball same shot no run
3rd ball) offline slighty one run
4th ball) gambhir on strike......decent line left alone no run
5th ball) same bowl looks to drive it nothing of a shot no run
6th ball) end of over no run

one bad over and u guys are fretting.. calm down.. should be prepared to give away runs if u wanna be aggressive and try to get some wickets..

patience my children.. patience.
:)

exactly cartman

some people on here really need to grow up

Waseem said:
Sami ne gand karna shuru kar diya hai.............and we wanted to declare when leading by 340???? Sami went for 12 runs in first over..........DAMN!!!!!!!!!

Good point !

sami to sehwag
1st ball) short ball by sami shewag ducks no trouble
2nd ball) shortish again whipped away for single mistake by kaneria in field no harm done
3rd ball) gambir on strike bowl closer to his pads nudged aways for single
4th ball) sehwag or strike.. short ball what a great delivery had sehwag jumping dosnt quite carry come on sami!!!!!!
5th ball) good bowl on offstump slightly pitched up sami is quite pumped up now, no run!!!!
6th ball) short ball again sehwag ducks end of over no run

thats what we need.. fire in the belly and controlled aggression. come on Sami.. time to do redeem urself.

razzaq to gambhir
1st ball) guided away for no run i think
2nd) good bowl outside off no run
3rd) razzaq bowling quite well suprisingly....on legstump bad ball two more runs
4th ball) ohhhhhh beauty by razzaq he plays it and mises good stuff popeye!!!!!
5th ball) razzaq looking dangerous...short ball outside ofstump no run.
6th) straight bowl defended good over

Good over by Razzaq

comeon ppl pray...we need a wicket before close of play

sami beginning to bowl well now..whoever started insulting him because of ONE bad FIRST over...better watch it :))

sami to sehwag
1st) good shot hit away for three runs
2nd) gambhir on strike outside of no run left alone
3rd) sami bowls short ball outside ofstump no run left alone
4th) down legside whipped away for one run
5th) sehwag on strike bouncer ducked under no problem no run
6th) short ball down legside only one more over left after this i think

2 overs left according to cricinfo

razzaq to gambhir should be last over
1st) defended by gambhir good linw
2nd) good bowl on top of ofstump defended gambhir looking uneasy against the razzler
3rd) good bowl again defended bowl goes to sami he pretends to throw it at gambhir crowd makes the ahhhhhhh noice
4th) outside of left alone
5th) short bowl pulled oooh in the air but four
6th) should be last ball comeon razzaq.........short ball again and the end of the day!!!!!

358 off 90 overs
10 wickets remaining

Very interesting 5th day to come :)

thats the end of that and it brings the end of the great adi comenentry we shall rejoin the comentry whenever i wake up tomz. pakistan have a day now to try to knok over india..

Razzaq SHOULDN"T bowl tomorrow unless the bowl gets old. Afridi, Arshad and Kaneria should bowl quite a lot because bowlers can get some swing now. Sami should still bowl 5-6 overs tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back