3rd Test: 4th Day scoreboard and discussion thread [26/03/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
w4s1m786 said:
aamir said:
They were not giving these shouts from Danish against Kumble in the morning but thank you Simon for giving this one!

who cares hameeds out he was just wasting valuable balls

I know, that is why I thanked Simon for giving this one. But the point is that if they had given Kumble in the morning, we would have had almost an extra hour to play with.

I mean if yasir of all people can get 70 odd then..well we need a few more than 350...

oH i c they will play with 12overs left and minus 2 because of break they will have 10overs to be pick up at least one wkt(!)
and until then they will score with a rr of 8-9(!)

u know wat! don't blame yasir..

because after 40 overs of batting, we are at a position which we would be had this been and ODI..

we would roughly be at 200...which we are..

if we could do any better, then we would do so in ODI's, but we don't..so i don't see how ppl were expecting yasir to become afridi here...he played the best he could

india keep delaying the match they are up to there dirty tactics again!!!!!!!!!

we didnt expect him to become afridi but he chose the wrong test match to to emulate Hanif

As much as I want us to win and play positive I am fraid Sehwag and friends would chase away 350 or whereabouts on this pitch if given time. Key would be Sehwag. Maybe they should try and score as many runs right now as possible and give them maybe 7-10 overs to bat before close. I am hoping we get around 360 plus lead by then.

Also lets hope Sehwag maintains his second innings average

Go Inzy..he means business here and may get out but we know his intentions..

the little girl looks like she is gonna start crying now.. maybe ganguly should go to him and offer him a hanky, slow things down a bit more, wipe his butt, tie his shoe laces, change underwear (I am sure he needs a change after this over) etc etc

they are doing my head in with these delays!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dirty tactics

pakistan shud declare now... show some balls for once....!

this is bloody nonsense, hes not even taken his cap off and hes pretending to be hurt
what rot!!

rotoo saali

He has hurt his "buttocks" according to Rameez and lower back according to Sanjay !!

pakistan should have more time if you remember back to sami and younis batting like idiots in the first inings.........

MIG.. for once could you maybe change the rules here a bit and allow us to curse.. Cuz i really feel this really really strong urge coming on to let fly some expletives..

and yes it is getting stronger and stronger

kumble has lost his right foot everybody is looking for it now-> play is help up once again....

UPPZ was too early...

ha ha, i was right about abuse :)))

the q now is when should pak declare

He further added that SRT had a "beautiful" backside and given half a chance , Ramiz would kick into shape.....

"He further added that SRT had a "beautiful" backside and given half a chance "

this is hilarious :)))

Hows the light looking up? you think they would allow another 15 overs today?

"He further added that SRT had a "beautiful" backside and given half a chance "

this is hilarious :)))

To which Sanjay replied that it was nothing compared to the Phainti he would give to Shastri if he ever gets any ideas....

this is getting ridicuals they are wasting time between each over.......

scheduled end in 1/2 hour...but still 15 more overs of play left..meaning 1 more hour...play must be extended

owrighty then!!!!!!!!!!!!!

time to make a decision big man!

you think we can hold them off for 350 runs during an entire day.. Lets see if we use some of the acting skills of the khatris I think we can. 350 is good and The Big Man From M town should declare. Lets go for the jugular now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back