3rd Test: 4th Day scoreboard and discussion thread [26/03/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is worse is that ravi is wondering why harbi wasnt bowling, take a guess einstein

do these two know that it is the fourth day? and that we have 9 wickets remaining?????

when we need yasir to protect his wicket..he gets out..when we want him to get out, he protects it..idiot

I fear something evil is about to happen to Yasir ( I have the voodoo doll in my hand and pins in the other !!)

younis ha sgotta stop taking ones and giving hameed strike...he si only going to waste teh balls.

Yassir for captain, why isnt he in the odi squad - what have we done ?

OMG , not only is he batting liek boycott he is fricking hogging the stricke too

well the only thing i can out of this is....
Bob and Inzi have decided that they dont want lose the game...
hence they wont win it wither....
Sehwag is scaring them....big time

he has to preserve his energy , without food in the last 100000days he has no energy to score at least 6per over in this situtation!(!)

this singles lead to nothing we only need desperetely need those boundaries... but without education these pakplayers dont understand anything..so go to school and learn when to score runs..

no it wasnt because they have to score with everyball
they can afford it and nevertheless they dont do it..
certainly they dont want to lose..

okay treat the next ten overs like teh last 10 overs of an ODI and we may still salvage something out of it..

Hope they send in Arshad Khan next - heard he can block the ball for years.....

can you belive it he got out trying to defend teh ball..fricking deserves it

yes but we can bury our hopes for victory without razzaq because we have then only 3-4bowlers and thats no´t enough..

Hameed gone after trying his best to secure his place for Windies tour :)

They were not giving these shouts from Danish against Kumble in the morning but thank you Simon for giving this one!

well i guess i am the only guy here who will say well done yasir !! when the rest of our openers average around 10-20 - you have played a good 76.

aamir said:
They were not giving these shouts from Danish against Kumble in the morning but thank you Simon for giving this one!

who cares hameeds out he was just wasting valuable balls

INZI HAS TO FIRE INZIIIIIIII SHABASH(!) I AM SO HAPPY NOW ITS NEVER TOO LATE, but in that case i know its wrong, its too wrong
he cant change wrong tactics by hameed.. in just(!) 10overs..

Come'on big guy!! inzy can take a a few balls to settle in but once he is in he can rip a team apart..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back