3rd Test: 4th Day scoreboard and discussion thread [26/03/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
no reason why they shouldnt - upto Pak batsman to devise a strategy. Excellent match - thorughly enjoiying it whatever the outome.

Pakistan lead by 213 runs Day 4:
Pakistan 2nd Ing 91-1 (13.2 Ovs)
Y Hameed * 28 (45)
Y Khan 0 (2)

India
A Kumble * 3.2 - 1 - 17 - 0
S Tendulkar 2.0 - 0 - 3 - 1

pak lead by 213

I think Inzmama can attack the spinners better than any other option Pakistan had, and that's why I would have liked to have seen him at 3.

afridi has now made things simple for pakistan.

we only have to bat for 36 more overs .... with 9 wickets in hand they should try and go at 6 an over from here onwards.

we need to spare 10 overs to have a quick bowl at the Indians.. 370+ is good enough

WTh is MYK doin ....go for it man otherwise they gona ball the same line

hameed and yk can't think of this as day 1..they need to realise wat is required here..a lot of fours and sixes

Please dont undo all that work from Shahif. Get some runs!!!!!!!!!!

It is going to be hard to score 6 an over with defensive bowling and negative field sets, and with the ball spinning a lot from around the wicket.

negative bowling and defensive fieldsets ggm.

not going to be easy from here onwards

yaar umat they are not even tryiong. try and take singles or doubles if cant hit boundaries

Inzamam or Yoyo should've gone in, now that the new ball has been blunted

U guys have To realize the fact these guys are Predictable batsman and NOT THE AFRIDI

Amazing, what can you say about the Afridi. But I wish he would see through the negative tactics like that and punish the opposition by milking them for easy singles and twos, between being The Afridi, that is. But that would be a monumental change for Afridi. Anyways great innings but why did they send Younis Khan? I would have liked to see Razzaq or Inzi.

It is hard to hit over the top when the ball is spinning and bouncing from around the wicket. It is really hard work.

great..next thing u know..there are three consecutive maidens...

im outa here..better to study than to watch these to ruin our advantage

it is hard wrk agreed ggm but surely it shouldnt be impossible to up the rate a bit

They're being far too cautious! Come on boys hit some shots at least!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yasir playing for his career !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMMIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These two idiots better not cost us teh game..they are not even attempting singles...***..why block you fools..its runs we need otherwise get the **** out so atleast others can come in and play shots..

7 off the over so far..this is the way we need to play...coupla 2's, 1's and a four here and there

I think its becoming difficult to bat on For a normal batsman Not For Afridi

I hope Inzi considers promoting Kamran Akmal above Asim and Razzaq if it comes to that.

why do you people always get sop personal against our own players??? playing for his career?? i mean what the hell is that all about?

people play to a game plan, especially professional sportsmen...if they have ot hit out then they will..whether they succeed or not is irrelevant...right now they are pl,aying under specific instructions..

ok guys .... still 30 overs to go .... 9 wickets left ....

come on 6 AN OVER from here onwards

Manjrekar getting excited about Tendu getting 5 dot balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back