Andrew Tate and brother Tristan to be tried in Romania on rape and trafficking charges [Update on post #1294]

daytrader

ODI Debutant
Runs
Post of the Week
Voices: Why are so many British Muslims getting seduced by Andrew Tate?

Online notoriety is easy to attain these days. One moment someone exists in obscurity, and in the next, they’re all over Instagram, Tiktok or YouTube.

One of the latest fixations is a man called Andrew Tate. Almost overnight, Tate has become a cult-like figure to young men and boys across many English-speaking countries. A former kickboxer, now an online personality, his appeal to disillusioned men is unsurprising: he spends a lot of his time discussing how men can improve themselves. But just as often, content for men quickly becomes entangled with views on women, relationships, and feminism. And for many young men who find the dating world to be a story of rejections, Tate’s criticisms of women sound valid.

Tate’s views on feminism have been spreading like wildfire, equally enraging and engaging people by the millions. One of his most popular views: women, as he puts it, should “shut the f**k up, have kids, sit at home, be quiet and make coffee.”

Tate ascribes to an autonomous lifestyle but does not apply this to women. What he objects to, are women having choices given to them by liberalism because, “women are actually happy serving men, they’re far happier with that than working some career,” he says.

Tate says on another podcast: “if I have a degree of responsibility over her, then I must have a degree of authority.” As he explains later, “you can’t be responsible for a dog if it doesn’t obey you.”

Worryingly, Tate appears to be the latest avatar of the internet pipeline that takes young directionless men from videos on life and male development to arriving at the conclusion that feminism is to blame for a lot in life. And increasingly, I fear young Muslim men are falling prey to this.

If anyone has ever accidentally trawled through the online spaces of British Muslim Twitter, they will have found hundreds of viewpoints similar to that of Tate. There are plenty of Muslim men who believe feminism has decayed personal ethics. Whether it’s women getting divorced or showing hair, they have blamed feminism for it. In Tate, they have found a famous voice who reaffirms all their viewpoints. Suddenly there were videos on Tiktok of Muslim men expressing their support in him. One young Muslim man even admitted that Tate was his second role model after the Prophet Muhammad.

Tate even speaks of his respect for Islam because he thinks Muslim men share his belief in the male domination of women. Unsurprisingly, his praise of Islam has endeared him to more Muslims.

This overlap is alarming, but not surprising. There are plenty of YouTube videos of Muslim scholars and influencers talking about how a woman’s priority after marriage is her family or how they don’t wear the hijab properly. There are many who share Tate’s view that if a man must provide for a woman, he has some control over her. Tate might be moulded by a secular contempt towards feminism, but his opinions coexist seamlessly with those of many young Muslim men.

The mutual respect is a marriage of misogyny.

It seems strange that some Muslim men are not affronted by drawing inspiration from someone so detached from Islamic teachings on spirituality and materialism. This is not a philosopher wondering about his place in the cosmos. The metaphysics of life do not interest him, and he is a creature of simple interests.

But it underscores how, for many, interpretations of faith are too concerned with whether a woman has dishonoured herself or by how much hair she has shown. Islam discusses man as a shepherd of the green world, but you rarely hear Muslim YouTube preachers discussing climate change as a sign of the impending Day of Judgement. No, the sign of a doomed world happens to be an autonomous woman.

To keep up to speed with all the latest opinions and comment, sign up to our free weekly Voices Dispatches newsletter by clicking here

Unsurprisingly, these views have met plenty of resistance from Muslims across online platforms. Many have recognised how the potential validation of Tate can quickly become a gateway to normalising abuse. Those agreeing with Tate have tended to lack knowledge on theology and history. The Muslims battling against these views, significantly women, have highlighted how Tate’s lifestyle and worldview contradicts Islam. They’ve pointed out the hypocrisy in a man who indulges in the sort of vices that Islam warns against – excess money, sex outside of marriage, infidelity, alcohol.

But counteracting this isn’t straightforward. There is a deep well of misogynistic beliefs that have blurred culture and religion for a long time. A lot of these men are disillusioned by their status in society, raised to be breadwinners but unable to always be it. They end up blaming women, believing there is no empathy for the challenges men face. It’s tempting to dismiss all of this but that yields nothing and perpetuates the cycle of young Muslim men who turn their households into prisons.

In time, I hope British Muslims will pass down a different set of views, ones that speak of a rejection of everything someone like Tate and his cohort of young followers believe in.

From news to politics, travel to sport, culture to climate – The Independent has a host of free newsletters to suit your interests. To find the stories you want to read, and more, in your inbox, click here.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle...sedgntp&cvid=047d1ce9fa894894b9fac325e95f7ab1

British muslims or pakistanis that i have come across here are anti west, blame everything on zionists , hate liberalism and have islamic ideals that are only possible back in their home country. Funny thing is they expect these ideals from others byt not themselves. Anything bad, blame it on the zionist.

So no surprise they take this andrew tate as some hero of sort even though his actions are something that are considered sinful in islam.

British muslims or pakistanis that i have come across here are anti west, blame everything on zionists , hate liberalism and have islamic ideals that are only possible back in their home country. Funny thing is they expect these ideals from others byt not themselves. Anything bad, blame it on the zionist.

So no surprise they take this andrew tate as some hero of sort even though his actions are something that are considered sinful in islam.

I think you need to meet more Brit Pakistanis....

But you are correct in some respects

Some are stuck in a time warp - they have an impression of Islam based on what they left back home - dont realize that Pakistan has moved on

Does the author provide any numbers? What percentage of British Muslims are Tate fans? I've never seen a Muslim unironically supporting Tate. I'm sure there are Muslims that support Tate but they can't be many.

Tate is a smart man. He's using gullible liberals to promote himself. Nothing against Liberals but they are gullible. First Twitch now the mainstream media. He knows that the more extreme stuff he says the more exposure people will give him. Tate probably doesn't even believe in half the stuff he says.

I think you need to meet more Brit Pakistanis....

But you are correct in some respects

Some are stuck in a time warp - they have an impression of Islam based on what they left back home - dont realize that Pakistan has moved on

Thats how i have found them online and in real.

But pakistanis living in North America are much much different. They seem much more open minded and dont have issues with liberalism, never really heard the phrase zionist conspiracy by them.

I find it odd when people bash liberalism, as if being progressive is a bad thing

Thats how i have found them online and in real.

But pakistanis living in North America are much much different. They seem much more open minded and dont have issues with liberalism, never really heard the phrase zionist conspiracy by them.

I find it odd when people bash liberalism, as if being progressive is a bad thing

Tends to be heterosexual males, who are used to privilege and don’t know it, so any move toward equality feels like persecution.

They have a stereotype of liberalism, which would be revealed as a robust philosophy if they read about it.

The OP article is misleading.

It's not just Muslims, just visit the SM pages and you will find more white/Christians support him than Muslims.

And I bet some responding to this thread had never heard of Andrew Tate before this thread either.

Once again ZMSM at its finest.

It's not just Muslims, just visit the SM pages and you will find more white/Christians support him than Muslims.

And I bet some responding to this thread had never heard of Andrew Tate before this thread either.

Guilty as charged.

What is this based on exactly?

There are no numbers, stats or meaningful data... So we can't even compare proportions of demographics.

Can't say I really know him, but he seems to have a rather large following. British Muslims make up a very small footprint online. Most social media users are millenials in the West. Hence his following will naturally be predominantly aged 18-40 Caucasian males.

I would say this is a nothing statement and silly post.

Never heard of him either. If he's anything like Anjum Chaudhary, George Galloway etc. he is probably up to no good and is a rabble rouser at best.

I have watched Andrew Tate's video. He made a video praising Islam and that's why Muslims started to like him.

I personally like his personality as he is a very straightforward person; doesn't beat around the bushes.

The most remarkable aspect is that Andrew Tate does not have a TikTok, Youtube, FB, Insta channel, all his fans post his videos/views!

I'd never heard of him but then I'm barely on social media.

I'd never heard of him but then I'm barely on social media.

Ironic thing is, Andrew Tate is not active on SM, he has no channels, yet his fans, mostly white Christians, blacks, and Atheists, from all over the world support his views.

The article in the OP, by MSN.com news outlet, is just another poor and ignorant attack on Islam; no doubt following on from the Rushdie attack.

Save your incessant rant. Read the OP, it is clear you have no idea who Andrew Tate is, you heard about him today, you thought he was some Anjum Choudry character, and just ramble on because you missed out an opportunity in the West.

Last edited by a moderator:
[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] Which of Andrew Tate's views do you disagree with and why?

One of the best videos, and AT is not even a Muslim?!

and going by the OP and what I wrote on british Pakistanis, many of us are not surprised :)

If Dan blizerian talked nice about muslims, you will even make him the poster boy

Ironic thing is, Andrew Tate is not active on SM, he has no channels, yet his fans, mostly white Christians, blacks, and Atheists, from all over the world support his views.

The article in the OP, by MSN.com news outlet, is just another poor and ignorant attack on Islam; no doubt following on from the Rushdie attack.

because he runs a pyramid scheme called hustlers university, he asks his members who buy his videos to post his videos on social media

and going by the OP and what I wrote on british Pakistanis, many of us are not surprised :)

If Dan blizerian talked nice about muslims, you will even make him the poster boy

Which of Andrew Tate's views do you disagree with and why?

Your feeble attempt at discrediting Muslims in the West has fallen flat on its face. You tact may work in India, not here.

So lets hear your intellectual argument, if you have one.

Did you watch the video? Watch it (post #13) and let us know what you think.

Don't focus on the messenger. Focus on the message.

Last edited:
because he runs a pyramid scheme called hustlers university, he asks his members who buy his videos to post his videos on social media

Did you just google what is wrong with Andre Tate? Yes you did. Shame shame.

His views have nothing to do with his business life.

Which of Andrew Tate's views do you disagree with and why?

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] Which of Andrew Tate's views do you disagree with and why?
You do know that this guy has been involved in scams where he uses webcam girls. There are rape charges against him.

So this is the spokes person that Islam now needs?

I am no surprised its usually the same lot that supports such figures. People who sin, but want others to live islamic life.

This Tate fellow has chosen the best target audience, British Pakistanis/Muslims. Him and Azad Chaiwala should work together.

Did you watch the video? Watch it (post #13) and let us know what you think.

Don't focus on the messenger. Focus on the message.

im not gonna waste time watching video of a guy who uses camgirls, runs pyramid schemes and has rape allegations against him, preaching me my own religion. Someone who advocates limiting the freedom of women.

If Muslims like you take inspiration from such and say dont focus on the messenger, then may god help us all.

If it wasn't for Prophet Muhammad's character, Islam wouldn't had spread.

The guy reminds me of our local criminals who sin and do all kinds of illegal stuff, but they will always use gods name and act all religious for the cameras and make a fool out of the folks.

Last edited:
im not gonna waste time watching video of a guy who uses camgirls, runs pyramid schemes and has rape allegations against him, preaching me my own religion. Someone who advocates limiting the freedom of women.

If Muslims like you take inspiration from such and say dont focus on the messenger, then may god help us all.

If it wasn't for Prophet Muhammad's character, Islam wouldn't had spread.

The guy reminds me of our local criminals who sin and do all kinds of illegal stuff, but they will always use gods name and act all religious for the cameras and make a fool out of the folks.

Here's a summary of his views about Islam:

1) Islam has the solutions to all western societal problems.

2) He respects the fact Muslims stand for and defend their religion.

3) He pointed out how safe first world Muslim countries are (Qatar, Saudi Arabia etc.).

4) He believes Islamic concept of marriage and family life is vital to a society's growth.

5) He thinks Christianity is a dead religion and Christians don't stand for their religion.

Last edited:
You do know that this guy has been involved in scams where he uses webcam girls. There are rape charges against him.

So this is the spokes person that Islam now needs?

I am no surprised its usually the same lot that supports such figures. People who sin, but want others to live islamic life.

This Tate fellow has chosen the best target audience, British Pakistanis/Muslims. Him and Azad Chaiwala should work together.

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION]. You represent everything that is wrong with society today. You do not hold your own views, and clearly are the epitome of ZMSM brain washing. This is evident in this thread.

You read a headline, accepted the headline devoid of any critical or objective thinking of your own, let alone research.

This explains why you are a master at mental gymnastics and aerobatics.

I asked you 3 times of what you though of ATs views and all you have is his character assassination.

I will not waste my time anymore with you.

Before I say goodbye, let me remind you of this quote from the glorious Qur'an

[17:36] You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

[MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION]. You represent everything that is wrong with society today. You do not hold your own views, and clearly are the epitome of ZMSM brain washing. This is evident in this thread.

You read a headline, accepted the headline devoid of any critical or objective thinking of your own, let alone research.

This explains why you are a master at mental gymnastics and aerobatics.

I asked you 3 times of what you though of ATs views and all you have is his character assassination.

I will not waste my time anymore with you.

Before I say goodbye, let me remind you of this quote from the glorious Qur'an

[17:36] You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdc8RI2-HWk

Here is the spokesperson for Muslims of Great Britain admitting to using webcam girls to make money by scamming people.

Curious that he thinks men in the West have some sort of problem to solve.

Are you saying men in west have no problems?

Tell that to men who have lost houses/wealth due to evil ex-wives and bad divorces.

Western countries also tend to rank high in depression chart. Check these:

https://www.factsinstitute.com/ranking/countries-with-the-highest-prevalence-of-depression/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_depression

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/depression-rates-by-country.

AT on the Transgender movement in the West.

I just cannot disagree with a word he has said.

Warning : some profanity.

[Utube]hm5e9K9R6sI[/utube]

Are you saying men in west have no problems?

Tell that to men who have lost houses/wealth due to evil ex-wives and bad divorces.

Western countries also tend to rank high in depression chart. Check these:

https://www.factsinstitute.com/ranking/countries-with-the-highest-prevalence-of-depression/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_depression

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/depression-rates-by-country.

I am saying that men in the West right now are the most fortunate in the history of the planet. They have benefitted from an extremely successful economic system, excellent medicine and food supplies, and centuries of patriarchy.

First you have to define what is a man in modern day liberal thinking West. This very task tells you all you need to know on what is wrong in the West to begin with. :)

First you have to define what is a man in modern day liberal thinking West. This very task tells you all you need to know on what is wrong in the West to begin with. :)

LOL. You have nailed it.

West seems confused about definition of man and woman. It should be simple but they made it complex.

[MENTION=149166]Technics 1210[/MENTION]

Here's another video (different one) where Andrew Tate says what he thinks about Islam.

Majority of Christians, Jews and Muslims have similar views on Liberalism, Feminism and LGBTQ people. It only makes sense for all of them to put a united opposition to the afore mentioned ideas.
But their internal rivalry and hate keeps them away from their common enemy.

The most remarkable aspect is that Andrew Tate does not have a TikTok, Youtube, FB, Insta channel, all his fans post his videos/views!

Because that’s his scam. His so called university lesson is to do affiliate marketing by sharing his clips lol

Here's another video (different one) where Andrew Tate says what he thinks about Islam.

He’s just a contrarian.

If Muslims start seeing a human trafficker and a guy who made money with webcam girls, as a role model the the community is screwed

He’s just a contrarian.

If Muslims start seeing a human trafficker and a guy who made money with webcam girls, as a role model the the community is screwed

He's no role model but I appreciate his views about Islam. He tells it like it is.

Majority of Christians, Jews and Muslims have similar views on Liberalism, Feminism and LGBTQ people. It only makes sense for all of them to put a united opposition to the afore mentioned ideas.

Their common enemy being equality and liberty regardless of race, gender, religion and sexuality that was granted by the liberals?

I am saying that men in the West right now are the most fortunate in the history of the planet. They have benefitted from an extremely successful economic system, excellent medicine and food supplies, and centuries of patriarchy.

I agree with some of the things you said.

However, modern west is advanced due to works of previous generations. Newer generations seem more attracted to Marxist views and they are reversing the good works of their forefathers.

So all these groups should unite together and fight liberalism?
You surely see the irony in this statement right?

So all these groups should unite together and fight liberalism?
You surely see the irony in this statement right?

All 3 Abrahamic faiths are fundamentally opposed to the idea of liberalism. They can be natural allies if not for their fear of each other.

It is a beauty. You see, what people fail to realise is that Islam is not the problem, politics is.

He mentions Dubai in the video, well UAE is proof Islam is not the problem, if it were, why would Western white Christians and Atheists for that matter, migrate to UAE?

These Western migrants have no problem with the call of prayer, Ramadan, Eid, Halal meat, lack of Alcohol, absence of drugs, authoritative government, no democracy, no LGBTQ rights? No, they just want peace, prosperity, and Islam at its core, is the religion of peace and prosperity.

This just proves the West can assimilate with Islam, once you subtract the politics.

The question in this thread should really be, why is Andrew Tate, a Christian, living in Romania, seduced by Islam?

It is a beauty. You see, what people fail to realise is that Islam is not the problem, politics is.

He mentions Dubai in the video, well UAE is proof Islam is not the problem, if it were, why would Western white Christians and Atheists for that matter, migrate to UAE?

These Western migrants have no problem with the call of prayer, Ramadan, Eid, Halal meat, lack of Alcohol, absence of drugs, authoritative government, no democracy, no LGBTQ rights? No, they just want peace, prosperity, and Islam at its core, is the religion of peace and prosperity.

This just proves the West can assimilate with Islam, once you subtract the politics.

You can legally drink alcohol by the gallons in Dubai. If that was abolished, half of the Western immigrants you list will be on the first flight out.

The question in this thread should really be, why is Andrew Tate, a Christian, living in Romania, seduced by Islam?

I think a more interesting question would be why is he living in Romania? I will have to check out his videos to see if he addresses that.

You can legally drink alcohol by the gallons in Dubai. If that was abolished, half of the Western immigrants you list will be on the first flight out.

You haven't been to Dubai it seems.

Lack of means in comparison to the West. No Bars, No clubs, no open drinking in public, just designated area such as hotels where one can drink, and even then, there's no belligerent behaviour cos the Westerners are fully aware of the consequences.

Still, you picked one point of Alcohol and ignored the rest.

Now, which views of AT do you disagree with and why?

I think a more interesting question would be why is he living in Romania? I will have to check out his videos to see if he addresses that.

He did answer this in a video which he deleted afterwards. Tate stated that he moved to Romania because it was easier to be absolved of rape charges in Eastern Europe.

But he talks nice about Islam, so the rest dont matter...

He has already addressed that. AT feels Christianity is dying in the UK, the UK has lost its Christian values, such that Brits (and Amreekans) mock Jesus with impunity.

Why, is there any other reason you have read?

He has already addressed that. AT feels Christianity is dying in the UK, the UK has lost its Christian values, such that Brits (and Amreekans) mock Jesus with impunity.

Why, is there any other reason you have read?

No, I was just wondering what is the attraction of Romania. I always thought of it as a poor country on account of the state of some of the Romanian immigrants we see here.

The guy is amazingly clever. To get subscribers you create controversy and that's what he does. The kids love him, he is seen as a bit of cult hero because he has everything they want- flash cars, flash women and lots of money.

Voices: Why are so many British Muslims getting seduced by Andrew Tate?

Online notoriety is easy to attain these days. One moment someone exists in obscurity, and in the next, they’re all over Instagram, Tiktok or YouTube.

One of the latest fixations is a man called Andrew Tate. Almost overnight, Tate has become a cult-like figure to young men and boys across many English-speaking countries. A former kickboxer, now an online personality, his appeal to disillusioned men is unsurprising: he spends a lot of his time discussing how men can improve themselves. But just as often, content for men quickly becomes entangled with views on women, relationships, and feminism. And for many young men who find the dating world to be a story of rejections, Tate’s criticisms of women sound valid.

Tate’s views on feminism have been spreading like wildfire, equally enraging and engaging people by the millions. One of his most popular views: women, as he puts it, should “shut the f**k up, have kids, sit at home, be quiet and make coffee.”

Tate ascribes to an autonomous lifestyle but does not apply this to women. What he objects to, are women having choices given to them by liberalism because, “women are actually happy serving men, they’re far happier with that than working some career,” he says.

Tate says on another podcast: “if I have a degree of responsibility over her, then I must have a degree of authority.” As he explains later, “you can’t be responsible for a dog if it doesn’t obey you.”

Worryingly, Tate appears to be the latest avatar of the internet pipeline that takes young directionless men from videos on life and male development to arriving at the conclusion that feminism is to blame for a lot in life. And increasingly, I fear young Muslim men are falling prey to this.

If anyone has ever accidentally trawled through the online spaces of British Muslim Twitter, they will have found hundreds of viewpoints similar to that of Tate. There are plenty of Muslim men who believe feminism has decayed personal ethics. Whether it’s women getting divorced or showing hair, they have blamed feminism for it. In Tate, they have found a famous voice who reaffirms all their viewpoints. Suddenly there were videos on Tiktok of Muslim men expressing their support in him. One young Muslim man even admitted that Tate was his second role model after the Prophet Muhammad.

Tate even speaks of his respect for Islam because he thinks Muslim men share his belief in the male domination of women. Unsurprisingly, his praise of Islam has endeared him to more Muslims.

This overlap is alarming, but not surprising. There are plenty of YouTube videos of Muslim scholars and influencers talking about how a woman’s priority after marriage is her family or how they don’t wear the hijab properly. There are many who share Tate’s view that if a man must provide for a woman, he has some control over her. Tate might be moulded by a secular contempt towards feminism, but his opinions coexist seamlessly with those of many young Muslim men.

The mutual respect is a marriage of misogyny.

It seems strange that some Muslim men are not affronted by drawing inspiration from someone so detached from Islamic teachings on spirituality and materialism. This is not a philosopher wondering about his place in the cosmos. The metaphysics of life do not interest him, and he is a creature of simple interests.

But it underscores how, for many, interpretations of faith are too concerned with whether a woman has dishonoured herself or by how much hair she has shown. Islam discusses man as a shepherd of the green world, but you rarely hear Muslim YouTube preachers discussing climate change as a sign of the impending Day of Judgement. No, the sign of a doomed world happens to be an autonomous woman.

To keep up to speed with all the latest opinions and comment, sign up to our free weekly Voices Dispatches newsletter by clicking here

Unsurprisingly, these views have met plenty of resistance from Muslims across online platforms. Many have recognised how the potential validation of Tate can quickly become a gateway to normalising abuse. Those agreeing with Tate have tended to lack knowledge on theology and history. The Muslims battling against these views, significantly women, have highlighted how Tate’s lifestyle and worldview contradicts Islam. They’ve pointed out the hypocrisy in a man who indulges in the sort of vices that Islam warns against – excess money, sex outside of marriage, infidelity, alcohol.

But counteracting this isn’t straightforward. There is a deep well of misogynistic beliefs that have blurred culture and religion for a long time. A lot of these men are disillusioned by their status in society, raised to be breadwinners but unable to always be it. They end up blaming women, believing there is no empathy for the challenges men face. It’s tempting to dismiss all of this but that yields nothing and perpetuates the cycle of young Muslim men who turn their households into prisons.

In time, I hope British Muslims will pass down a different set of views, ones that speak of a rejection of everything someone like Tate and his cohort of young followers believe in.

From news to politics, travel to sport, culture to climate – The Independent has a host of free newsletters to suit your interests. To find the stories you want to read, and more, in your inbox, click here.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle...sedgntp&cvid=047d1ce9fa894894b9fac325e95f7ab1

He is a world wide phenomenon. Are the Muslims immune from what others are watching online?

Do you know who he is? Have you watched his videos?

99.9% of British including Pakistanis have never heard of this chap. :)))

but we already seen few British/British pakistanis show us that they know him and even defending his words here

but we already seen few British/British pakistanis show us that they know him and even defending his words here

Yes a FEW. Some had to google him.

MMA and Boxing are my fav sports, until recently even I hadnt heard of him but that didnt stop you attacking British Paksitanis, you're obsessed man :)))

MMA and Boxing are my fav sports, until recently even I hadnt heard of him but that didnt stop you attacking British Paksitanis, you're obsessed man :)))

going by this thread, that is not 0.01 % as you claim.

He is a very clever businessman. But [MENTION=135038]Major[/MENTION] commenting on someone he had never heard of or 99% of the people who he says are his fans, and who had also not heard of him.

going by this thread, that is not 0.01 % as you claim.

The % was of the population of Britain.

Andrew Tate was an ok MMA fighter, not elite.

His video went viral, only then some began to know of him.

The title of the OP is simply nonsense, asking why SO MANY, when he's hardly known.

He said 'Islam is the last religion' then went on to say its the last so must be the correct/right one.

Please do basic research before writing a load of tosh :zardari

The % was of the population of Britain.

Andrew Tate was an ok MMA fighter, not elite.

His video went viral, only then some began to know of him.

The title of the OP is simply nonsense, asking why SO MANY, when he's hardly known.

He said 'Islam is the last religion' then went on to say its the last so must be the correct/right one.

Please do basic research before writing a load of tosh :zardari

I am not going to comment on his personal life. I don't know much about it.

But, some of the stuffs he said about Islam were admirable. I hope he will convert to Islam soon and will repent from all the alleged wrongdoings.

Anyway. Here are some stuffs he said:

- He admires how Muslims practice and defend their religion.
- He finds peace whenever he is around mosque.
- He admires how Muslims have functioning families.
- He admires how Muslims have many children.

Things like that.

But, some of the stuffs he said about Islam were admirable. I hope he will convert to Islam soon and will repent from all the alleged wrongdoings.

Things like that.

Bro, he isnt converting to Islam. He is a businessman and as all businessman do, they expand customer base.

Things like that.

Tbh we Muslims dont need any celebs or social media stars to make us feel better about the truth.

There are far too many who are obsessed with others converting, being a good Muslim yourself is hard enough.

But he did make great points , worth atheists and people of other faiths listening to him.

He is a Christian, reason he lives in Romania and maybe one day will choose the truth too.

Tbh we Muslims dont need any celebs or social media stars to make us feel better about the truth.

There are far too many who are obsessed with others converting, being a good Muslim yourself is hard enough.

But he did make great points , worth atheists and people of other faiths listening to him.

He is a Christian, reason he lives in Romania and maybe one day will choose the truth too.

Yup.

We don't need him. But, it is nice that he is vouching for our great religion.

There used to be another Christian guy (Mr. Whatwaa) on YouTube. He started off just like Andrew Tate and eventually converted to Islam. He is now a Muslim. So, hopefully, Mr. Andrew will do the same. Fingers crossed.

Yup.

We don't need him. But, it is nice that he is vouching for our great religion.

There used to be another Christian guy (Mr. Whatwaa) on YouTube. He started off just like Andrew Tate and eventually converted to Islam. He is now a Muslim. So, hopefully, Mr. Andrew will do the same. Fingers crossed.

This is the power of the truth. No matter how much they try to attack or label the faith in a negative way, truth will always prevail. Since 911, millions of people from all over the world inc in the west have accepted Islam. The war on terror has caused deaths of over 4 million, Muslim populations have grew much more in the same time.

You have to remember Andrew Tate's opinion of Islam is miniscule to the rest of his beliefs. He doesn't champion Islam he just says it how it is.

As I mentioned, look up his views on Transgenderism and value of money in society.

i remember following this guy on insta ages ago, heres my two penny worth of why i think hes become so popular.

1. a lot of people have trouble with the fluidity of political correctness, he riles against it, and happens to, in the process, champion views of people who feel that way.

2. he is actually funny, there are a few interviews where the character slips, where he says stuff so absurd he has to recant becuase he realises hes being too silly.

3. he has revolutionised social media advertising using an mlm model, its people within his program who promote his views, not him alone, u may not agree as to the correctness of it, but hes become one of the most famous people in the world, and hes from luton and lives in romania. if u cannot appreciate the savvy its taken to achieve that you should reassess what hes done.

4. he does not care what anyone thinks of him, he sells an image of freedom and youg guys love that.

the facts are however, hes an alleged former drug dealer, pimp and casino owner. he has definitely used physical intimidation to get his way historically. is he a nice guy, no, but that does not mean all the points he makes are not valid.

his views on economic matters, working, and the destruction of classical families are mostly on point.

Meta claims it supports freedom of speech but has stopped so many, inc Trump and Palestinians who report on Israeli terrorism.

We know Tate has been banned because he went viral speaking of his huge respect for Islam.

Yup, and it is know big secret who Mark Zuckerberg is taking orders from.

Yup, and it is know big secret who Mark Zuckerberg is taking orders from.

Yep but for the benefit of some of our readers, Zuckerberg has donated millions to Israeli groups, around a dozen. He has met with many Rabbis inc many Messianic Zionist Rabbis. His role in the world is clear.

He's no role model but I appreciate his views about Islam. He tells it like it is.

Meta claims it supports freedom of speech but has stopped so many, inc Trump and Palestinians who report on Israeli terrorism.

We know Tate has been banned because he went viral speaking of his huge respect for Islam.

Don't be fooled. He's been recently saying good things about Islam and Muslims for clout. But the reality is he believes ISIS is the real Islam:

I knew this guy was a fraud and full of bull**** from the very beginning. @<a href="http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=135038" target="_blank">Major</a>

Last edited:
Andrew Tate is one of the biggest Islamaphobes out there. It's a real shame how gullible some Muslims are and how easy they believe everything without any ability to think objectively.

Don't be fooled. He's been recently saying good things about Islam and Muslims for clout. But the reality is he believes ISIS is the real Islam:

I knew this guy was a fraud and full of bull**** from the very beginning. @<a href="http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/member.php?u=135038" target="_blank">Major</a>

I think this was an old video bro before his recent talks, unless you know its recent?

Also I doubt he would have been banned for this.

Muslims dont need any celeb to make them feel better, most havent heard of him.

Back