Arsenal FC | 2024/25 Season

Good open end to end game so far.

Saka just shoots wide.

At other end calafori needs to improve his position almost got caught out by hakimi

Lol, how stupid can you get? Let's talk again in May 2025 Godwilling.
Nothing can be more stupid than claiming that Brighton can finish above Arsenal this season.

I will see you in May 25, but make sure you do wear your red clown shoes.

Good save from Raya from hakim, calafori was caught out again postionally

The clueless fraud cooking Enrique and PSG. But but but he is a failure and Arsenal fans have low expectations. He must be sacked.

@Amjid Javed

The guy who copies and pastes sane boring Arteta meat-riding essays wants to talk about poor education 🤡🤡

Screenshot_20241001_204344_Chrome.jpg

🤡🤡 it's a group stage match. Not the final. Go change your underwear, sounds like you uve wet urself over a group stage game 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20241001_204556_Chrome.jpg

Nothing can be more stupid than claiming that Brighton can finish above Arsenal this season.

I will see you in May 25, but make sure you do wear your red clown shoes.
This is what I wrote

"I said It's not Arsenal which is good, the rest of the teams are mostly crap. I still think Brighton can surprise this season and may end above Arsenal lol, we shall see."

I still say Brighton can surprise this season, meaning they may secure a CL place. Saying they will end up above Arsenal was of course to tease you.

But on a serious note, I said City would win and Liverpool will come second and Arsenal third. If I am wrong, no worries. I will not lose my sleep over this.

Anyways enjoy tonight's game.

This is what I wrote

"I said It's not Arsenal which is good, the rest of the teams are mostly crap. I still think Brighton can surprise this season and may end above Arsenal lol, we shall see."

I still say Brighton can surprise this season, meaning they may secure a CL place. Saying they will end up above Arsenal was of course to tease you.

But on a serious note, I said City would win and Liverpool will come second and Arsenal third. If I am wrong, no worries. I will not lose my sleep over this.

Anyways enjoy tonight's game.
There is no need to cry now and offer explanations for embarrassing opinions. I will see you in May 2025. I hope you enjoy tonight’s match as well.

4 seaaons without a trophy
4 seasons without a cup final
Humiliating domestic cup exits
Humiliated in Europe by sporting Lisbon, villareal.

But but its a fabulous job 🤣🤣🤡🤡

Klopp, Eddie howe and Emery (villa) got their clubs from similar poor positions, rebuilt and made it back into CL quicker then fraudeta

Your bakwas is world class standard

Imagine Arsenal fans bigging up Emery to make Arteta look bad. The same Emery who got kicked out of Arsenal because he didn’t have the chops.

Arteta is doing the job at Arsenal that Emery was hired to do but wasn’t good enough.

You can’t make it up. 🤡🤡🤡

One FA CUP and two bottle jobs in six seasons suggests otherwise
This achievement is better than wenger, GG and Herbert Chapman.

If the chairmen of Peshawari branch of Arteta fan club had his way they would take the wenger statue down outside the Emirates and put one up of Arteta.

One FA CUP and two bottle jobs in six seasons suggests otherwise
Look at where Arsenal were in 2019 and look where they are now says otherwise. You must be blind as a bat if you can’t see the progression.

If the chairmen of Peshawari branch of Arteta fan club had his way they would take the wenger statue down outside the Emirates and put one up of Arteta.
Wenger, GG and HC spent 23, 10 and 11 years. Arteta has been here for 5 only and still going. Judge him by the time he is done.

He is playing in one of the toughest eras where the FFP cheats are running rampant.

The way he has transformed Arsenal has been nothing short of exceptional, and he has done something which Wenger failed to do in his last 10 years - raise the bar and build a title challenging team.

So you clearly promote failures. Wenger deserves respect. The man who changed the culture in English football regarding the foreign players.

😴😴 but but only Arteta can rebuild 🤡🤡

Klopp took over Liverpool in 10th place. In his 1st full season made it into CL

Eddie Howe took over Newcastle in 19th place. In his 1st full season made it into CL

Emery took over Villa in 17th place. In his 1st full season he made it into CL

It took Arteta 3 full seasons to make it into CL.

So this fairytale sob story thar Arteta is a miracle worker and no other manager csb rebuild etc.. is the biggest loads of fabricated nonsense ever.

Arteta's best night in Europe. A good win against this young PSG team.

Next up in the UCL is away to Inter. This will be the toughest game of the group stage for Arsenal. I'd happily take a point against a team that is very difficult to breakdown and score against.

The left hand side of team was non-existent last season. Mainly due to chopping and changing left backs, a donkey being carried in midfield in left 8 position.

So the change in balance helps

Havertz as a number 8 was a horror show. Let's hope Merino will be the Xhaka replacement that we've been yearning for.

This is year Arsenal win Premier League title – Saka

Arsenal forward Bukayo Saka says "this is the year" the Gunners will end their 21-year wait for a Premier League title.

Mikel Arteta's side have finished second behind Manchester City for the past two seasons and have not lifted the trophy since Arsene Wenger's 'invincibles' side of 2003-04.

They are currently third in the table, level on points with second-placed City and a point behind leaders Liverpool after six games.

"I don't want to put too much pressure on us but I do think that this is the year [Arsenal win the title]," Saka told CBS Sports.

"I think we've been close the last two years and we're getting closer, but this hopefully will be the year."

As well as finishing second in the Premier League, Saka was also part of the England team that lost back-to-back European Championship finals in 2021 and 2024.

The 23-year-old says that disappointment is fuelling his determination to win trophies this campaign, with results such as Tuesday's 2-0 Champions League win against Paris St-Germain proof they can compete with the best teams.

"Previous years, I've come runners-up a lot. It's just that spirit in me that I want to win this season and of course, I believe in myself a lot," he told Amazon Prime.

"With those two things, it helps. We believe in ourselves, we believe we're a top team. We showed that tonight [against Paris St-Germain]. I did tell the boys we have to make a statement when big teams are coming to the Emirates."

BBC

Arteta's best night in Europe. A good win against this young PSG team.

Next up in the UCL is away to Inter. This will be the toughest game of the group stage for Arsenal. I'd happily take a point against a team that is very difficult to breakdown and score against.
Good performance going forward in 1st half, 2nd half was good defensively in keeping a cleansheet. PSG are pretty average side now. They were hammered by Newcastle last season. One poster acting like Arsenal were playing the final last night, the 🤡 that he is.

As I said before game we should be looking to win all our league stage home games.

Havertz as a number 8 was a horror show. Let's hope Merino will be the Xhaka replacement that we've been yearning for.
@Amjid Javed has already written off Merino a failure, calling him a poor midfielder who will not add anything to this team.

He will be wrong as usual . I don’t recall a single instance where he made a claim that turned out to be true.

Last edited by a moderator:
This was meant be for Mamoon.
Wenger deserves respect for what he did for so long but time does not stop for anyone. Wenger also underachieved a bit because he should have won a UCL with the 2002-2005 Arsenal team.

But the game had gone beyond his philosophy and he no longer had what it took to forge a squad that had the ambition to win the league. It was important to usher a new era to raise the bar and develop a high a performance culture and Arteta is the ideal man to do it.

Wenger has a statue outside the Emirates. He is respected and revered more than enough in spite of the toxicity surrounding the club in his last few years.

What a win for Villa. I wonder if we kept Emi Martinez, if we'd have won silverware earlier under Arteta.

Full credit to Emery for pulling this off against Bayern.

@Amjid Javed has already written off Merino a failure, calling him a poor midfielder who will not add anything to this team.

He will be wrong as usual. I don’t recall a single instance where he made a claim that turned out to be true.

I was happy to see Arsenal sign Merino during the summer. His aerial ability is unreal and he'll add another dimension to Arsenal's threat from set-pieces. If the opposition are worried about defending against Gabriel Magalhães, well the bad news for them is Mikel Merino is even more potent at scoring headers. I would go as far as saying he's top 5 in Europe when it comes to aerial ability.

His height, physicality and aerial prowess I think will make him a great fit stylistically in the PL.

The only concern I have with him is his pass success rate. It's not the best but I hope Arteta will help him improve on this aspect of his game.

Good performance going forward in 1st half, 2nd half was good defensively in keeping a cleansheet. PSG are pretty average side now. They were hammered by Newcastle last season. One poster acting like Arsenal were playing the final last night, the 🤡 that he is.

As I said before game we should be looking to win all our league stage home games.

Speaking of average, Villa have just made Arsenal's win against PSG look ordinary. Arsenal shouldn't aim for anything less than winning all their CL games at home. Beating Inter would also do wonders for the mentality of this side. If they can pull that off then I think we can go deep in the competition and possibly have a shot at making the final.

I personally don’t think it is a big deal if Villa beat Bayern at home, although English media will milk it like a spring goat.

Bayern is a top team, but they are not any better than Arsenal. If Arsenal can lose at Villa last season, why can’t Bayern?

Villa is a decent team and decent teams shouldn’t be beating strong teams at home more often than not.

"I will set fireworks off
"I will throw rotten eggs and tomatoes"
"I have booked Marked posts"

Every season your wild predictions are wrong and your calling me out. Your predictions are the most comical to say the least.

In regards to Merino I said he was 5th / 6th choice midfielder for Spain and was also not sociedads main midfielder. Also that he he would not take Arsenal up a level and they needed an elite midfielder, something merino isn't. Atleast if your going to call someone out, have the decency to report the truth rather then you fabricated nonsense.

So Arsenal beat PSG 2-0 and your running around embarrassing yourself celebrating like they just won the CL.
But but Arteta has proven himself.

Yet when Villa beat Bayern Munich, (A team Arsenal couldn't bear last season with a supposed "best young manager in the world"), its not great an achievement.

Emery has now beaten Bayern with both Villareal and Villa.

But but its not that bigger achievement.

But but the expectation is differ

In regards to Merino I said he was 5th/6th choice for Spain in euros which is a fact. I also said he wasn't sociedads most crucial player. I also said he's not an "elite midfielder", something which Arsenal need right now.

So Arteta beats PSG 2-0 and your celebrating like Arsenal had won the CL final. but but Arteta is proven and elite.

Yet Emery and villa beat bayern and its not that good an achievement.

Emery has now beaten bayern with Villa and Villareal. Same team Arteta tactically got exposed against last season.

But but villa should be beating teams at home

But but the expectation at Villa, Leverkusen is different to Arsenal..

Always down playing other clubs achievement because worshipping Arteta agenda has to pushed.

🤡🤡

🤣🤣

"Bayern is a top team but not better then Arsenal"

Yet another gem from bhangra Arteta squad leader.

Bayern are a big club that act on accountability.

Villreal 1-0 Bayern
Villa 1-0 Bayern

Arsenal 2-2 Bayern

Beating Bayern at home in CL isn't for everyone...

But but beating Bayern at home isn't that great..

Emery done it twice, fraudeta failed to do it...

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

🤣🤣

But but it's in the bag
But but I will set fireworks
But but I will throw rotten tomatoes
But but it will be like eid

But but Arteta is better than Emery, Alonso, klopp, wenger, GG

🤡🤡

Speaking of average, Villa have just made Arsenal's win against PSG look ordinary. Arsenal shouldn't aim for anything less than winning all their CL games at home. Beating Inter would also do wonders for the mentality of this side. If they can pull that off then I think we can go deep in the competition and possibly have a shot at making the final.
Arsenal won the CL final by beating PSG 2-0 on Tuesday,

Villa is just a midtable club with no expectations, bit like Villareal in Spain, or leverkusen in Germany.

So beating teams like Bayern at home isn't a shock for these teams.

Arsenal 2-2 bayern >>> better than villa / villareal / Leverkusen beating Bayern

What a win for Villa. I wonder if we kept Emi Martinez, if we'd have won silverware earlier under Arteta.

Don't worry people here will discredit the win and make out Arsenal 2-2 draw last season was a better result.

Almost forgot to add

PSG 3-0 Bayern
Villareal 1-0 Bayern
Villa 1-0 Bayern

Imagine beating Bayern at home 3 times, with 3 different clubs in the CL

But but Arteta 2-2 draw with Bayern was better. Bayern isn't better than Arsenal

🤣🤣🤡🤡

I personally don’t think it is a big deal if Villa beat Bayern at home, although English media will milk it like a spring goat.

Bayern is a top team, but they are not any better than Arsenal. If Arsenal can lose at Villa last season, why can’t Bayern?

Villa is a decent team and decent teams shouldn’t be beating strong teams at home more often than not.

Have you forgot last season's schoolings

Imagine taking a team from near the Relegation zone, and qualifying for Europe in that season. The making CL in 1st full season, then beating Bayern at home

But but fraudeta rebuild can't be matched.. he's an elite manager...

But but villa don't have expectation like Arsenal

🤡🤡 exposed again...

A generational manager who hasn't won a trophy for 4 seasons...

But but its Arsenal greatest period in history

🤡🤡

Screenshot_20241003_072814_Chrome.jpg

Emery has beaten Bayern at home 3 times in CL, with 3 different clubs, and you were setting fireworks off after a 2-2 draw.

🤣🤣🤡

🤣🤣

From last season

Screenshot_20241003_081057_Chrome.jpg

But but Villa drinking goats milk and beating Bayern isn't an achievement

Screenshot_20241003_072814_Chrome.jpg

Be proud of a draw guys, beating Bayern isn't an achievement

🤣🤣

@shaz619 do you want to give Arteta fan club chairmen notes on how to beat Bayern at home, as people were proud of drawing 2-2

@shaz619 do you want to give Arteta fan club chairmen notes on how to beat Bayern at home, as people were proud of drawing 2-2
Not before he takes notes from Arteta on how to rebuild Arsenal. Emery was given the chance to do so but he failed in miserable fashion.

This is why Emery is now at a club where there is no expectation and pressure to win the league and a solitary win over Bayern is probably their greatest achievement of the decade.

Imagine taking a team from near the Relegation zone, and qualifying for Europe in that season. The making CL in 1st full season, then beating Bayern at home

But but fraudeta rebuild can't be matched.. he's an elite manager...

But but villa don't have expectation like Arsenal

🤡🤡 exposed again...

A generational manager who hasn't won a trophy for 4 seasons...

But but its Arsenal greatest period in history

🤡🤡
Emery failed at Arsenal. He failed to do the job that Arteta is doing. Why should Arsenal fans rate Emery, let alone rate him higher than Arteta?

Arsenal fans have zero reasons to be impressed with Emery.

Have you forgot last season's schoolings
What schooling?

Emery failed to do the job Arteta is doing at Arsenal. There is a reason why Emery is wasting his prime at a middling club like Villa.

If he was a world class manager, he would have been at one of the top 4 clubs in England, Barca, Madrid, Bayern, Juventus, Milan clubs etc.

But no big club is going anywhere near him after he got exposed at PSG and Arsenal, proving that he doesn’t have the chops to manage big jobs and thrives in middling clubs like Villa, Villarreal and Sevilla etc. where can be the underdog and there are no major expectations from the owners.

Aston Villa would be happy with a top 6 finish and they have already achieved the best they can in Europe this season, so this low expectation, low demanding and low pressure environment is perfect for a middling manager like Emery who doesn’t have the personality for the big jobs.

Raya this season is superior than any version of Martinez, so ultimately the decision did pay off. However, Martinez was better than Ramsdale.

Nonetheless, Martinez didn’t want to fight for his place and thought he was entitled to the number 1 shirt based on a few good games in the FA Cup. he wasn’t forced out.

Arsenal fans support, rating and defending Emery of all managers and that too to make Arteta look bad is utterly hilarious.

Arsenal fans along with PSG fans, should be the last set of fans on earth to rate Emery.

Kicking him out and replacing him with Arteta was one of the best decisions Arsenal have taken in its entire history. If Emery was still at Arsenal today, Arsenal would be fighting for a top 4 spot not fighting to win the league.

But but only Arteta can rebuild..

Emery has rebuilt Villa are a better and quicker rate then Arteta at Arsenal..

Emery beating Bayern in his 2nd full season at Villa

Arsenal werent in Europe in Artetas 2nd full season 🤡

But but Raya is better than martinez 🤣🤣

Villa have won the European Cup, so a better European achievement then Arsenal have achieved in Europe

🤡

Raya this season is superior than any version of Martinez, so ultimately the decision did pay off. However, Martinez was better than Ramsdale.

Nonetheless, Martinez didn’t want to fight for his place and thought he was entitled to the number 1 shirt based on a few good games in the FA Cup. Arne wasn’t forced out.

Martinez on current form is one of the best in the world.

Martinez on current form is one of the best in the world.
Raya is also one of the best in the world.

Also it is funny how both Emery and Martinez are supposedly best in class but somehow, they are wasting their prime years in Aston Villa. Does that make sense to you?

Raya is also one of the best in the world.

Also it is funny how both Emery and Martinez are supposedly best in class but somehow, they are wasting their prime years in Aston Villa. Does that make sense to you?

Villa a giant of the Premier league with rich History. They have a European cup win which the Gooners don't, and here's you dismissing them as irrelivent.

So your judging Raya as one of the best in the world off 7 games?
Last season he was very inconsistent.

Villa a giant of the Premier league with rich History. They have a European cup win which the Gooners don't, and here's you dismissing them as irrelivent.

Stop clutching at straws.

Aston Villa is a historic club but they are a middling club in today’s landscape. They are nowhere near the top of the food chain.

They don’t have the money, the resources and the global fan base to be one of the powerful clubs in Europe.

They are under no expectation and no pressure to win their league. No Villa manager will be sacked because he didn’t win them the PL.

Similarly, they have no expectations in the UCL and a solitary win over Bayern is already the highlight of their season.

Arsenal is a far bigger club than Villa even without a European trophy. It is not even debatable. It is like saying that Villa was bigger than City until 2012.

No one gives a damn about history if you are a failure in present. Aston Villa has not been a big club in the PL era. This is why no world class player would want to be at Villa right now and it is a fact.

They are either gonna use it as a stepping stone or sign when they have run out of options, so the fact that Martinez is still here in his prime clearly doesn’t reflect well on him.

City have no history but they managed to acquire Pep and world class players. Why? Because what you are and what you represent today is all that matters.

Funny how best young manager in history of football according to your standards with zero trophies in 4 seasons is better than villa, or any other big club?

🤡🤡

All other clubs, managers, players achievements are irrelevant

Only getting on your hands and knees for a failure in Arteta is considered the yard stick for these guys.

All other clubs, managers, players achievements are irrelevant

Only getting on your hands and knees for a failure in Arteta is considered the yard stick for these guys.

Emery for me is a top class manager. I'd take him at UTD in a heart beat.

Unfortunately for him at Arsenal he wasn't given the same treatment as the Golden child Peps disciple Arteta.

Unfortunately for him at Arsenal he wasn't given the same treatment as the Golden child Peps disciple Arteta.
Arteta would be ideal for a club like Rangers. He might with a Scottish FA cup or league cup. Maybe even a league title.

Hopefully the black sheep that worship this failure with go with him.

4 seaaon with a trophy and bottling league twice, but but expect to win the league 🤡🤡🤡

Screenshot_20241003_102707_Chrome.jpg

Highlight of Arsenal's last 4 seasons under Arteta a 3-2 loss to bayern

But but we are proud

But but trophies don't matter

🤡🤡🤡

Screenshot_20241003_081057_Chrome.jpg

Imagine being humilated I'm Europe by olmpiakos, villareal and sporting Lisbon and then celebrating a 2-2 vs Bayern and saying its better achievement than beating Bayern 1-0

But but Arteta is elite 🤡

Arsenal fans have absolutely no reason to rate him as a manager. He was given the task to rebuild Arsenal and transform them into a heavy weight team and he failed miserably.

He failed to do the job that Arteta is doing at Arsenal. As far as why Arteta got time and Emery didn’t, well fans only see results on the pitch.

The owners can actually see what is going in the dressing room, how the manager is leading the players on the training ground, how is he communicating with the owners etc.

Arteta oversaw a very difficult period in 2020 and 2021 because he always had the owners backing because they had faith in what he was trying to do. They could see that all he needs is time and he will turn things around and their faith has been vindicated.

It is not just the owners but also knowledgeable Arsenal fans supported him because they could see what he was trying to do.

On the other hand, Emery didn’t fill the owners with confidence. He completely melted under the pressure and expectations of rebuilding Arsenal and he had no idea what he was doing. If he did, he wouldn’t have been sacked.

Emery has managed two high expectations job in his career and he failed both times. PSG hired him based on his Europa league success with Sevilla and they thought he would get them over the line in the UCL, but he ended up bottling a 4-0 lead over Barcelona and lost lost the French league to Monaco.

Emery is a good manager but he hasn’t got the jobs to manage high expectations. He thrives when he is the underdog. He is perfect for clubs like Villa, Villarreal, Sevilla etc.

He would also have been perfect for Arsenal if the objective was to make top 4 and not ultimately start challenging for the league.

Emery is not a world class/elite manager. If he was, he wouldn’t have been at Villa right now. Liverpool, Chelsea, Bayern, Barcelona and Juventus all changed managers in the summer if they wanted him, they would have prized him away. Clearly, they didn’t rate him.

When you are at Villa and these clubs come knocking on your door, there is absolutely no way you don’t open the door. It doesn’t matter if you are a player or a manager.

Emery would exit Villa as quickly as Ancelotti bailed on Everton if a big club come calling for him, and it appears that big clubs are avoiding him like a plague because he had to two shots at managing them and fumbled both.

Aston Villa is a placeholder club with no direction. What does it fight for? Nothing. They can finish outside the top 3 of the PL for the next 20 years and their fans and owners won’t be unhappy.

They can play the UCL for 10 years and not make the semifinals even once and their fans and owners won’t be unhappy. This is a perfect environment for Emery where he can keep the club between 4-6 position and have the is big win in Europe. That however is a nothing legacy and that isn’t the level top managers want to operate on.

I would personally not rate Emery at all unless he has a third crack at a big club and succeeds. Until then, he will remain a good B class manager for me.

But but but Havertz is a German donkey and a terrible waste of money @Amjid Javed :klopp 🤡

What a finish. What a player. One of the best CF in the world and the fact that is only 25 makes it even more exciting.

An absolutely masterstroke by Arteta to pluck him out of Chelsea when the ignoramuses thought he would be a failure.

He is going to be at heart of Arsenal’s success in the coming years. There is no doubt he will win multiple league titles with Arsenal and go down as an Arsenal legend.

He clearly loves Arsenal much more than he ever loved Chelsea even though Chelsea gave him the greatest moment of his career so far, a match winning goal in a UCL Final.

But but but Havertz is a German donkey and a terrible waste of money @Amjid Javed :klopp 🤡

What a finish. What a player. One of the best CF in the world and the fact that is only 25 makes it even more exciting.

An absolutely masterstroke by Arteta to pluck him out of Chelsea when the ignoramuses thought he would be a failure.

He is going to be at heart of Arsenal’s success in the coming years. There is no doubt he will win multiple league titles with Arsenal and go down as an Arsenal legend.

He clearly loves Arsenal much more than he ever loved Chelsea even though Chelsea gave him the greatest moment of his career so far, a match winning goal in a UCL Final.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No way he's one of the best center forwards in the world. Statements like this proves you lack ball knowledge. He's more of a jack of all trades, master of none, which fits in perfectly with Kronkes and their Poodle Arteta.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No way he's one of the best center forwards in the world. Statements like this proves you lack ball knowledge. He's more of a jack of all trades, master of none, which fits in perfectly with Kronkes and their Poodle Arteta.
You are one of the last few people that I need lectures from. Havertz is clearly one of the best CF in the world right now. There are only a handful of strikers like Haaland, Kane, Lautaro etc. who are clearly better than him, but Havertz plays such a crucial role for Arsenal and is at the heart of how they play and how they set up, but I wouldn’t expect people like you to understand that.

We win a game, thought I'd pop on to see thoughts after a while but it's full of the usual nonsense. See you later folks

A similar rusty performance like the one last weekend against Leicester but the team got the job done. Another 3 points.

Saka is unreal. That cross for Martinelli's goal was sublime. Good to see the Brazilian continue his run of goal contributions.

Jesus and Sterling weren't great. Both of them (along with Zinchenko) need to be offloaded in the Summer.

Is it just me but why the hell was Partey starting at RB ahead of Tomiyasu?

Arsenal will need to improve because harder challenges are to come, particularly the Liverpool fixture on the 27th of this month.

You are one of the last few people that I need lectures from. Havertz is clearly one of the best CF in the world right now. There are only a handful of strikers like Haaland, Kane, Lautaro etc. who are clearly better than him, but Havertz plays such a crucial role for Arsenal and is at the heart of how they play and how they set up, but I wouldn’t expect people like you to understand that.

I totally agree. He is one of the best CFs in today's game. You won't find many better than him.

What guys like @aboveandbeyond don't realise is the game has changed. There is a focus on taller and bigger units playing as goal poachers. Back in the day it was different, there were more flair players playing upfront.

Havertz belongs to the top 10 CFs. My top 5 (in order) are:

Haaland
Kane
Lewandowski (even though he's past his peak)
Gykores/Lautaro Martinez
Lautaro Martinez/Gykores

I have to admit Havertz has exceeded my expectations. I didn't expect him to deliver because he was tried as a no.9 at Chelsea and his finishing was poor during his time with them.

Back