Asia Cup 2023: Pakistan vs India | Match 3 | 2 September | Pallakele | India innings

that was a wonderful catch by shadab there

Great fightback but too many runs already..haris was awful despite his wickets..spinners garbage and babz captaincy...btw bumraj n kuldeep can slog too
Nah. Harris made enough dents inspite of being expensive.

Kuldeep can block nicely. But he cannot hit or score to save his life.

Only Siraj can hit a few big ones.

Time and again Babar has proved that how pathetic he is as a captain. Don't have any game awareness, about pitch conditions and anything. He simply have a simple plan set prior to 2-3 days of a game and he sticks according to it. Today also gave an opportunity to other team to come back strongly when they were 4 down on 60 odd by bowling spinners from both ends. Shaheen should have been easily brought back for 2 overs to bowl against pandya who was new at the crease.

lol give it up rizzy, bas kar dee. you a good keeper, but dont do these dramaybazis

Unlike some people here, I like babar as a captain, but I do feel haris, shaheen and maseem shpuld have been rotated along with shadab, and nawaz.

India have the advantage of 4 pacers.

Good to see the middle and lower middle score runs to save india from embarrassment. However, India will not win any tournaments with this flawed batting lineup. Rohit needs to move to middle order and Kishan needs to open with Gill. Or Rohit must open with Kishan and Gill needs to move down to middle order.

Hopefully Jaiswal can make it to the WC team. India desperately needs lefties in their batting.

Unlike some people here, I like babar as a captain, but I do feel haris, shaheen and maseem shpuld have been rotated along with shadab, and nawaz.

One of them is Lord Shardul. If the ball is not swinging, he will be cannon fodder.

Why didn’t we have advantage of 4 pacers - courtesy captain Babar

I’ve got to say what a player Pandya is , if we had a player like him and a world class spinner we would be a force to be reckoned with
If india had a gr8 lh quickie like SSA i guess we'd be formidable as well

Naseem Shah mostly tries to contain runs, rather than looking for wickets, like SSA and Haris Rauf… Naseem is happy being the defensive bowler.. no coach has been able to change his mindset.. he just looks to contain runs and bowl defensively

omg, why are they bowling shaheen when nnaseem has two overs left. Babar is clueless

Time and again Babar has proved that how pathetic he is as a captain. Don't have any game awareness, about pitch conditions and anything. He simply have a simple plan set prior to 2-3 days of a game and he sticks according to it. Today also gave an opportunity to other team to come back strongly when they were 4 down on 60 odd by bowling spinners from both ends. Shaheen should have been easily brought back for 2 overs to bowl against pandya who was new at the crease.
Were you watching the same game?

Haris Rauf was already bowling when Pandya came at the crease.

omg, why are they bowling shaheen when nnaseem has two overs left. Babar is clueless
They shouldn't bowl a guy who's taken 4 wickets which include rohit, kholi, pandeya and jadeja?

India bat too deep...same confidence our tail should be batting too ..haris..shaheen and naseem have all batting potential but never showed it

India bat too deep...same confidence our tail should be batting too ..haris..shaheen and naseem have all batting potential but never showed it
Mostly hit or miss. They can't score 20-30 runs.

They shouldn't bowl a guy who's taken 4 wickets which include rohit, kholi, pandeya and jadeja?
shaheen should bowl 49th over. Naseem should bowl 48 so that he can also bowl the 50th.

What babar did was gave shaheen the 48th, now naseem can bowl only 49 and the last over has to be bowled by harris.

Babar is very dumb

They've barely managed to make 15 runs lol.

This was a 270 pitch the moment rain came into play.

Be glad India did not get 320 which is what they heading towards.

Impressed by kuldeeps defence. Rick solid. But he cannot hit because of that very short backlift

shaheen should bowl 49th over. Naseem should bowl 48 so that he can also bowl the 50th.

What babar did was gave shaheen the 48th, now naseem can bowl only 49 and the last over has to be bowled by harris.

Babar is very dumb
Oh yeah, I agree with you then. But probably to give shaheen his 5 ver and hope he'd finish the game, he's been the most economical today.

India have been able to string together a respectable score. But game still slightly tilted towards Pakistan.

Deserved wicket for Naseem, he's bowled fantastically today

Siraj has only one shot....close eyes, back away and try to hack it over cover.....
bowll full and on leg stump....and u got him

Naseem is easily our number 1 bowler. Can’t remember the last time he got taken to the park.

Well played jassi...good fighting spirit,
good catch in the end....
will be interesting....but with dew and these conditoins not assisting spin, and our quicks not as effective as pak, i'd back pak from here....

So this genius get 21 overs of spin in and the effective seamers Naseem and Rauf don’t get a full quota.

Dumbest thing I’ve seen

India were 204-4 and looked set to cross 300 easily but ended up 266 AO , thanks to Pakistan Pacers at the end.

Overall still got an extra 100 runs from the position they were in at 66-4, Pakistan should never have allowed India to cross 200 with their pace bowling resources.

Did Babar forget Naseem had one more over? Lol

Regardless target of 267 which leaves india happier im sure but if the Pak openers get themselves off to about 60 or 70 the Pakistan win. This game is decided within the first 15 overs.

Were you watching the same game?

Haris Rauf was already bowling when Pandya came at the crease.
Yes i was, haris bowled gill and then bowled one more over after that and then it was spinners from both ends. And I was talking about giving the ball to shaheen who was bowling brilliantly not haris who was lucky to have some wickets today.

Good Comeback by Pakistan but India score 75 runs more. Our batsmen cannot even score over 200 unless 2-3 catch drops from Fakhar/Babar.

Naseem was the most economical bowler from Pakistan today. Since we have 38 bowlers better than Naseem in India, I would like to see at least 3 of them in the Indian squad. :inti

It started raining when the innings ended. With rain around the corner Pakistan should try not to lose too many wickets at the top. D/L might come in and the target may not be too high as long as only few wickets are lost.

Yes i was, haris bowled gill and then bowled one more over after that and then it was spinners from both ends. And I was talking about giving the ball to shaheen who was bowling brilliantly not haris who was lucky to have some wickets today.
Its a gamble regardless we have to bowl 20 overs of spin given our team. We could have max bowled 4 more overs of pace. If they played them out they would have a field day rest of the innings. For our next game agaisnt India Jr should come in for Nawaz.

Strategy punt: Imam is Pakistan's weakest link and India might want to keep him playing at his usual strike rate. Specially with weather around and chance of D/L having it's say later.

Strategy punt: Imam is Pakistan's weakest link and India might want to keep him playing at his usual strike rate. Specially with weather around and chance of D/L having it's say later.
I think with no rain this is perfect target for Imam

Its a gamble regardless we have to bowl 20 overs of spin given our team. We could have max bowled 4 more overs of pace. If they played them out they would have a field day rest of the innings. For our next game agaisnt India Jr should come in for Nawaz.
Yes its a gamble but at that time shaheen has bowled only 5 overs, so giving 2 more to him would still have left 3 of his quota. And if he could have got atleast a wicket more, it would have been a huge task for rest of the lineup to bat out 50 overs. Why to think about the death overs when you are all set to kill in the middle overs. You still have haris and naseem to bowl in death overs if needed.

Back