Asia Cup 2023: Super 4: Pakistan vs India | 10-11 September | Colombo | India innings

oh man you gotta love naseem bowling, even if he doesnt get wicekts. The dots he bowls put pressure

Shaheeen ia a clib cricketer because of his lack of pace ..i think faheem will bowl better here..

its soo difficult for rizwan to keep against Naseem cause of the pace and the movement.

Lovely line from Naseem so far.

Testing the opposition.

Shaheen has done something to his bowling fingers trying to take that catch in the 2nd over

He's gone off the field for treatment.

Dominic Cork "Faheem has a bit of pace as well" loll

There is swing in the air and movement off the wicket. Gillo monster looking good, Charging Shaheen Afridi and hitting him over his head was so suvvvweeettt.....so was that on drive - classy.
I think pak bowlers have got carried away and just wanted to blast out our guys with pace...ain't gonna happen every time...
but now i feel nasseem is finding some late swing and pitching properly

Shaheen is tall, swings the ball. All he needs is to pitch the ball in right areas. But seems like a very excitable character

india getting to face a bowler whose pace they are more familiar with.

Zindabad what an over Rana jee

Only Raney can step up when the chips are down!

Sir Sobers bringing Gill down to earth. This ain't Mumbai Super Giants :afridi

Good start from Faheem. Nice zip off the pitch and bending his back.

Unprepared fielders. Not rizwans catch, it was the slips job, what the heck is Ifti and agha doing. It was iftis catch

Gautam gambhir....omigosh...why is he commenting? dont we have any else? thank heavens harsha, bazid khan, mike haysmen arent in the box

Yeah I don’t see Pakistan winning this one, these boys are shell-shocked and not up to the game.

Rizwan looks extremely nervous

Back