Asia Cup 2023: Super 4: Pakistan vs India | 10-11 September | Colombo | India innings

Naseem needs 3 slips, brainless by Babar. Also Rizwan needs to calm down and stop jumping all over the place to let slip fielders do their job.

You have to make your own luck and india have done that with their intent if it was us we wud be 3 down with timid approach

Naseem has been unlucky the whole tournament, he's deserved more wickets.

For all the hype around pak bowlers, when was the last time they dismissed India cheaply?

I blame rizwan for jumping up and down clearly was not his catch confusing the slip

Pakistan look flat and I think it's because they are complacent. They know they will play India again in the final. This game just doesnt mean enough to PAK.

Rohit ton loading, probably Gill too. Very loose from Pakistan today. Shaheen needs to understand u can't take wicket every ball.

Whole Pakistan team need to take breather. Gather their thoughts and look to be calm and collective here.

If this game was in Lahore or karachi, this India batting line up would have feasted on those flat tracks

How’s the forecast looking , Rauf spell will be key here, they will either smash him or hel break the partnership

India have so far completely surprised Pakistan.

I don't think Babar and co were expecting such an attack against Shaheen.

And now the sun's out. Why did we bowl again ?

Bangladesh won the toss and bowled first yesterday on this ground, and lost.

And now the sun's out. Why did we bowl again ?

Bangladesh won the toss and bowled first yesterday on this ground, and lost.
We will learn the hard way

Actually, we still will not learn

Tactical loss from Babar to let the Indians get overconfident before the final. Wenger level foresight.

Rohit and Rauf don’t like each other

Suge Knight v The Crips

Back