Australia [359/6] beat India [358/9] by 4 wickets in the fourth ODI to level the series 2-2

Rohit
Dhawan
Kohli
Dhoni
Jadhav
Pant
Pandya
Bhuvi/Shami
Kuldeep
Chahal
Boooooomraaaaaah!

Jadhav showing once again he'll prove to be total dud in 2/3 disciplines on shirtfronts of Eng in WC.

That last over was more on kohli than jadhav, he nearly got him khwaja's wicket but that should have been that for him especially given how vijay's bowled, given how leggies have bowled on this pitch with little help and dew it's clear they don't need dhoni as much as kohli needs him.

Hack scored 36, and missed a crucial stumping, crucial catch, gave away 4 or 5 byes and unnecessary chirping.. KL Rahul can keep better than this hack

That last over was more on kohli than jadhav, he nearly got him khwaja's wicket but that should have been that for him especially given how vijay's bowled, given how leggies have bowled on this pitch with little help and dew it's clear they don't need dhoni as much as kohli needs him.
May be but to me he is a proper trundler and an awful fielder to boot.

May be but to me he is a proper trundler and an awful fielder to boot.

He is both of those but he has a knack of breaking partnerships and taking big wickets, if you get him to bowl 4 maybe 5 overs he will do well especially with dhoni directing him every ball.

Indians fielding is real concerning, these kids look like they are running around with a stomach full of Biriyani.... Oh well 2-2 all it is, makes for an exciting finish, prepare a rank turner for the next match and seal the series 3-2...

Indians fielding is real concerning, these kids look like they are running around with a stomach full of Biriyani.... Oh well 2-2 all it is, makes for an exciting finish, prepare a rank turner for the next match and seal the series 3-2...

Its unbelievable how bad our fielding in general is, who the coach sucks up to keep his job i would really like to know.

Unimaginative captaincy! Why would you bowl Chahal now? Kohli and Pant lost this match for India.

Damn India's bowling is trash. Spinners are okay but they have no fast bowlers.

Australia 317/5* (45/50 overs, target 359)

Australia require another 42 runs with 5 wickets and 30 balls remaining

Wonder where are all the Dhoni haters now! This kid single handedly lost the match for India

how are they taking twos here. The fielding coach has to get the sack here.

BK is such a waste of space. We'll do very well to qualify for semis at WC.

We have a fast bowling factory. Work is under process. Stay tuned. :inti

Pace is one thing and having other skills to back them up is another. There are definitely some decent upcoming prospects but no one glaring at the moment who can turn game on his head. Obviously players improve with hard work.

E.g Khaleel had decent pace but lacks a lot of other things at the moment.

Pace is one thing and having other skills to back them up is another. There are definitely some decent upcoming prospects but no one glaring at the moment who can turn game on his head. Obviously players improve with hard work.

I think he is talking about the u19 kids.

Brilliant chase by the Aussies!! I guess that's why Pant's not in the WC team. Crucial stumping miss there and that's where the game was lost

Turner really turning it on here. India desperately need his wicket.

Khaleel has become a trundler too.

I'm glad Aus is winning this. Idiotic captaincy and idiotic fielding, idiotic wicketkeeping and overrated Chahal. This team deserves to lose. Fearless batting by the newbies.

Frankly how the geniuses decided to bat here while deciding to bowl? There was barely any dew last game and there is a lot here.

One of the best innings ever while chasing such a score.

To be fair to the Indians, I think they are having trouble gripping the ball due to dew...

Well done Australia. Excellent attacking cricket. Without Dhoni, Kohli looks like the worst captain on the planet. Some of his bowling changes are amazingly crappy.

But but but...
India's gonna win the wc right?

Is this the worldcup knock out game? Are India now not going to england because we lost this game? Last i checked this game doesn't even decide the series.

I think he is talking about the u19 kids.

I know he is talking about Nagarkoti and Mavi. They definitely have pace but they would only be good at international level if they have accuracy and control along with use of new ball and reverse swing with older ball.

If your main bowling cant defend 358 then India has some questions to answer before world cup.

Proper spanking by Aussies today. Butter fingers and inability with the wet ball crushed indians

But but but...
India's gonna win the wc right?

Anybody can win. If you are going to use one match performance as example every team gets crappy days. ausralia has been losing left and right recently. ENgland got drawn by a no.8 team. Pkistan got blown away in Asia cup. Almost lost to Aghanistan as well.

I know he is talking about Nagarkoti and Mavi. They definitely have pace but they would only be good at international level if they have accuracy and control along with use of new ball and reverse swing with older ball.

They have a long way to go but i would trust them more than khaleel, siraj and kaul.

Turner's innings puts Rahul's pedestrian innings into perspective.

Who'll be India's reserve wicket keeper in the world cup? KL Rahul?

We have been brutally exposed here. This was a 400 pitch and we are at least 40 runs short.

Our batsmen cannot bowl and our bowlers cannot bat. This can be the theme for WC 2019.

Dhoni could have played a mature 50 ball 30 runs and ensured India would have been only 7 down.

If your main bowling cant defend 358 then India has some questions to answer before world cup.

No big deal. This is Mohali. Even in IPL every hack had so much fun while batting second. It is a killer pitch for spinners under lights. Gripping is very tough. When you have keeper missing catches, easy stumping you can't do much. Pant is still raw. Not a world class keeper. He is learning.

India ke boht bure din chal rahe hain. Aaj kal agar ye oont pe bhi baithe to bhi inko kutta kaat le :yk

Na..one off game. Heavy dew and some uncharacteristic misses. But a solid spank by Aussies. They are turning it on close to the WC. If at all it shows how Eng, Ind and now AUS will seal their SF births. The rest have to fight for that 4th spot.

PP on a daily basis is predicting the demise of Australian cricket yet they are competing with a full strength Indian team .They will chase down 358 without Smith and Warner. Yet we have PP experts predicting they won't make the World Cup semis. :)))

We have been brutally exposed here. This was a 400 pitch and we are at least 40 runs short.

Our batsmen cannot bowl and our bowlers cannot bat. This can be the theme for WC 2019.

Dhoni could have played a mature 50 ball 30 runs and ensured India would have been only 7 down.

Definitely not a 400 pitch especially batting first. You can't score that many here.

Back