WhiteDudeFromTrinidad

Local Club Regular
Runs
Kevin Pietersen out with a groin strain

England win the toss and will bat

1.88 Aussies

2.12 England

small bet on England for me

not sure if i can stay awake to watch this. The live cricket schedule for the last few weeks has been overloaded to say the least what with Saffers vs Injuns, Aus vs Eng, NZ vs Pak, not to mention the Caribbean T20 and the Big Bash.

at this rate i'm going to require an intravenous drip feed just to keep me going :asif

Marsh has been promoted to 3, Clarke moves to 4.

Australia need to keep the momentum going and make it 3-0.

Aussie Aussie oi oi oi :don

England will have to bat well to stay in series.

i owe aussies an apology for laughing when they were 30-4 last match, they pulled off a win.

Clarke says Marsh will bat at no.3 ,so Sledger was right

Prior gone. LBW to Lee.

He's called for a review..........

Hitting the middle of middle. :)))

Another duck for England's 'number one' batsman keeper.

that shows you the difference between facing new ball and older ball.He can not play swing

Strauss edged it oooh, would have gone straight to third slip!

Bollinger can move the ball in a bit (off the seam) now. He never could do that consistently with the new ball before.

this is where struass struggled against Aamer.keep him bowling there,bollinger

Wasnt that excessive celebration by Lee. I remember umpire having a talk with Adnan Akmal when Ryder got out in Test.

How was it excessive in the slightest? :facepalm:

Or is that sarcasm?

cricinfo : 1.2
Bollinger to Trott, 1 run, 152.2 kph, Trott walks across and works a single to square leg to get off the mark

haha

Lee bowling with venom, great stuff. Hope Akhtar gets his form back before world cup

Aussies fielding like world champions after a long time, great sight before the world cup. England come on post a respectable total.

Prior another duck :)))

Kieswetter should have been in the squad lol.

If Prior is going to be in the team, for goodness sake play him late. Get Trott to open.

How was it excessive in the slightest? :facepalm:

It was a bit similar to Adnan's reaction during second test. I'm just pointing out. Both didnt seem so excessive to me.

"61.1
Mohammad Hafeez to Ryder, OUT, oh my! First ball after the rain delay and Ryder shoulders arms to a harmless ball on off stump which straightens on and hits the stumps. All are bemused while Ryder walks off in disbelief

Appears as though Tucker talked to Adnan about an excessive celebration of Ryder's wicket"

Trott just swore as he played and missed lol.

Australia fielding brilliantly so far. They're looking world class again all of a sudden.

It was a bit similar to Adnan's reaction during second test. I'm just pointing out. Both didnt seem so excessive to me.

"61.1
Mohammad Hafeez to Ryder, OUT, oh my! First ball after the rain delay and Ryder shoulders arms to a harmless ball on off stump which straightens on and hits the stumps. All are bemused while Ryder walks off in disbelief

Appears as though Tucker talked to Adnan about an excessive celebration of Ryder's wicket"

I don't think either were excessive either but Lee's was a lot less, it was just a normal celebration.

Trott is a real passanger for England in ODIs imo. I think he could really sink their RR in the middle overs in the WC.

That's like two wickets in one for Australia.. :))

They missed the Trott run out and got Struass instead, that mean Trott can still stay and play his tuk tuk. :)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back