Bangladesh [330/6] beat South Africa [309/8] by 21 runs in the group stage of the 2019 World Cup

that is it. SA lost the wicket at the worst possible time. With close to 200 to go he went for an ambitious shot.

Morris,Andile ,and JP still left . The game isn't over. Just a minute ago SA were winning now the game is over. You guys are so reactionary.

I rate this guy very highly. DUminy is a choker. He won't do much. Just get rid of this guy Almost certain to bag this match even by a big margin.

Performance like these, and Pakistan may not win a game at all in this world cup against so called minnows

Bangladesh showed their power while they were in asia cup final. They are the major players along side india from asia

I rate this guy very highly. DUminy is a choker. He won't do much. Just get rid of this guy Almost certain to bag this match even by a big margin.

Andile has a lot of character. The game isn't over yet either way.

Morris,Andile ,and JP still left . The game isn't over. Just a minute ago SA were winning now the game is over. You guys are so reactionary.

Will be hard to score against Fiz if you are not used to playing against him.

Van der Dussen is probably their best player on form

AS expected, South Africa struggling against spin but full credit to Bangladesh. Their spinners have bowled superbly!

that is it. SA lost the wicket at the worst possible time. With close to 200 to go he went for an ambitious shot.

Umm I don't disagree with you but I am not sure how 147 is anywhere near close to 200 or is it like when people say Sir Jadeja nearly missed his triple century by XXX runs

They still have 4/5 batsmen that can play.

Its still not over by any means

Mark Nicholas probably never followed a BD bilateral series, even against England! Jheez some of these commies know little in general cricket. And they’re ICC commies.

Mark Nicholas probably never followed a BD bilateral series, even against England! Jheez some of these commies know little in general cricket. And they’re ICC commies.

yes. They don't follow Asia cup since they don't have their country playing

Coz it’s not a big team yet.
You have to do big things to get recognition

MOrtaza is a good channel bowler. Also he gets a slight shape always. Very hard to attack him even though he looks innocuous.

Van Der Dussen should look to bat through . If Miller bats for 10 overs or so , SA will be in front.

If you guys take Miller's wicket, I recon that will be game set and done

Who asked about recognition?

You troll.

Humble pie for you. Didn’t you say BD will be out for 90? Lol
Jeez how am i a troll??
I’m just stating the obvious.
They probably don’t know anything about sri lanka or afghanistan either so no need to play the victim card

Mortaza should bowl one more and thats it. But the problem again comes having no Rubel you miss him in the overs 25-42 in particular!

Saifuddin is inexperienced. It’s all on the FIZZ!

Mortaza should bowl one more and thats it. But the problem again comes having no Rubel you miss him in the overs 25-42 in particular!

Saifuddin is inexperienced. It’s all on the FIZZ!

Why isn;t Sarker bowling a couple overs?

Jeez how am i a troll??
I’m just stating the obvious.
They probably don’t know anything about sri lanka or afghanistan either so no need to play the victim card

No, you are not telling obvious. They are professional commentators- should have done their home work. Otherwise they’ll sound exactly what it sounds like 1992 wc in 2019.

Performance like these, and Pakistan may not win a game at all in this world cup against so called minnows

Bangladesh showed their power while they were in asia cup final. They are the major players along side india from asia

I don't know who is referring to BD as minnows, can only imagine it is people who don't follow the game. They look like a mid level team now, probably not going to win anything just yet, but can definitely be a threat to anyone.

Shakib is the key here. This wicket perfectly suits him. Any adventurous shot will result in a wicket.

Miller is doing the wrong thing of going too far back. He won't have a base to hit the bowler.

That is reminiscent of the Tendulker catch from World Cup 2003 that Abdul Razzaq dropped.

Learn more about flight, loop and beating set batsman in air. It’s not a darter trying to contain.

I don't need to learn. Ask any expert it was a straightforward delivery. Nothing special in it at all.

Sarkar is smiling after dropping that catch. Something about him very giraffe like mover!

Saffers on the attack, some lucky escapes as well

Back