Bangladesh [330/6] beat South Africa [309/8] by 21 runs in the group stage of the 2019 World Cup

Am watching it on smartcric it’s like many balls behind. Hence why I don’t follow much here, as many posting about the match way before!

I dont see Duminy doing much.
And 100+ runs are too much for Rassie alone to get.

Baffling batting order! Ideally JP Duminy would be my #4 and Miller #6.. weird tactics.. have to see if Faf was right.. he is generally excellent

Get this Van Dussen out he looks set, bring in another new batsmen, add more pressure!

Dussen has one of the best temperaments in world cricket today.

He's 30 years old but I still believe he has a future

Mustafizur is bowling an inspirational spell for Bangladesh. It’s all passion and love for your country,

Yup but they cam beat Win,Pak,Afg and Sl
They are look well balance and they were far ahead of windeas in that tri Nation series

Different pitches. Different players too.
They can beat them but that doesn’t mean they will.
Also i highly doubt 5 wins will be enough

Only 7 overs remaining from Fizz, Shakib and Miraz. The other 6 overs are crucial.

Mustafizur is love yaar

Great great bowling

Spell of the tournament so far

Next 5 overs SA need to get 35 - 40 runs at least to keep hopes alive of winning the game.

This is uncharted territory for South Africa.. not even the great ABD can win it from here.. can Rassie do it for them?!

I have been seeing Rassie from a long time and everytime he comes onto the crease, he is as cool las cucumber.
He gives me the most confidence in this batting line up greater than even Faf

If South Africa had produced a few Van der Dussen’s before, they would have won a World Cup by now.

He absorbs pressure like a sponge and should play all three formats.

In 2009, Ian Chappell earmarked Duminy as the next leading batsman in the world after Ponting.

Back