Bangladesh [330/6] beat South Africa [309/8] by 21 runs in the group stage of the 2019 World Cup

I've written off most "choker" posters for their ignorance in proclaiming everything as a choke. It's clear they have no idea what they're talking about.

Half the posters here have no idea what they're talking about.

Safiuddin is not a very good bowler. Mustafiz and Mashrafee are good.

I don't know which country you are from or do you have any idea about Bangladeshi players, but, here is his most recent performances. He bagged two fifer in his last ten matches against leading teams in our league.

Screenshot 2019-06-02 at 10.46.40 PM.jpg

This was a winnable match. So many blunders. First electing to field first. Then poor death bowling by their frontline seamer Rabdaa. That is 2 matchecs in a row he failed at the death. Then instead of focussing 2s and running hard upto a point and take the game deep they played injudicious shots time and again.

Mcgrath was an ATG back then.
Broad had the qualities to be one.
This nothing bowler doesn’t

Lol how can Broad have the qualities of being a ATG when he got smashed for 6 sixes?

You just said a bowler who gets smashed for 5 sixes is a nothing bowler.

At least be consistent instead of picking and choosing.

This was a winnable match. So many blunders. First electing to field first. Then poor death bowling by their frontline seamer Rabdaa. That is 2 matchecs in a row he failed at the death. Then instead of focussing 2s and running hard upto a point and take the game deep they played injudicious shots time and again.
Fielding first was not a blunder. Against Asian teams especially Bd, teams would fancy bowling first. However BD batting was good today.

Lol how can Broad have the qualities of being a ATG when he got smashed for 6 sixes?

You just said a bowler who gets smashed for 5 sixes is a nothing bowler.

At least be consistent instead of picking and choosing.

Dunno what you’re playing at.
No point defending a nothing bowler

SA trying its best to choke.

Can still pull it off though. As long as JP is there.

Is S Africa out then? Don't think they have any chance against IND, AUS and NZ. So basically 5 loss means out.
Steyn will not be very effective in these pitch after injury, Amla is out of form.

Assuming SA loses this one. They'll have no points after 2 games and their next two games are against India and West Indies. So they'll have to win those games (at least one) to be alive in this WC.

Exposed??
Says the person who doesn’t want to defend his own team just coz they’re losing.
Don’t need tips from a glory hunter, from a person with no loyalty whatsoever

Pakistan Cricket is finished, been watching them for 20+ years.

The people in charge don't care for the team.

The team management don't care for the team.

The players don't care for the team.

Why the hell should I care for the team.

Nothing bowlers are those who fail to defend 340 and 358 and concede 373, 359, 341 and 351 in consecutive matches.

Nothing bowlers are those who fail to defend 340 and 358 and concede 373, 359, 341 and 351 in consecutive matches.

Same could have been said for leicester city. A proper bad team.
Even Bad teams have fans.
Next thing you know you’ll start supporting india cox they’re playing well.
Glory hunters deserve no respect

Same could have been said for leicester city. A proper bad team.
Even Bad teams have fans.
Next thing you know you’ll start supporting india cox they’re playing well.
Glory hunters deserve no respect

I don't care for soccer.

India and Bangladesh are the teams I am supporting this World Cup.

Quite true all are playing for their money and status

No player care about the nation

Quite true all are playing for their money and status

No player care about the nation

Look at how pumped Hasan Ali was playing for his PSL team and look at how he is performing for Pakistan.

It's pathetic to see.

South Africa had a guy named Faarhan Behardien. Where is he?

He was better hitter than Duminy

Bangladesh has completely dominated after 35th over. This kind of domination is only observed when a full member plays an associate. South Africa looking clueless.

Seriously Vernon Philander would have been more useful. Morris is the match ka mujrim. Garbage death bowling. Then this.

I'm afraid you're right.

Now only hoping that this loss somehow helps Pak.

It's unfortunate to see what has happened with Pakistan Cricket.

I hope they can turn it around but if they couldn't win against Afghanistan, what can you expect from them!

It seems SA like Pak have selected few players on seniority basis like Pakistan. Miller and useless Duminy.

Lol @ that one Bangladeshi trying to fit in with the Saffers dancing :)) Cute.

Had they played old fashioned cricket and saved wickets, things would have been different here.

At least we are seeing a great cricket match after seeing the minnows performance from pak, and Sl

Give credit to the way Bangladesh batted.

Tamim
Sarkar
Shakib
Mushfiqur

is a gun top 4.

Not just BD. Any team. They conceded 311 to England. Their only strength in this tournament is their bowling. Not batting. So they have to keep teams below par total.

Back