Bangladesh [330/6] beat South Africa [309/8] by 21 runs in the group stage of the 2019 World Cup

Coz it’s not a big team yet.
You have to do big things to get recognition

Your comment defending these commies makes no sense. Doesn't matter if it's Nepal playing, they took on that job, better make it their business to know. Me and you being ignorant doesn't matter. They are getting paid, they need to do their homework before picking up the mic

Why isn’t rubel playing
And why taskin isn’t in squad
BD doesn’t have any amazing quicks to leave taskin out

Your comment defending these commies makes no sense. Doesn't matter if it's Nepal playing, they took on that job, better make it their business to know. Me and you being ignorant doesn't matter. They are getting paid, they need to do their homework before picking up the mic

Lol. Where am i defending them??
I’m just giving a possible explanation for why they might not know.

Pitch is a pancake the 2 SA batsman who got bowled should hang there heads in shame!!

Only way this toothless bowling attack can take wckts is by having 10 run outs on this pitch anyway.

The overs of Saifuddin, Fizz are crucial . How they bowl. Wickets in regular intervals are necessary. You are always in on this wicket as a batsman

Thanks for putting some sense into his head.

What on earth are those two BD fans doing?

High-scoring ground, good pitch. Can’t drop catches of big players. BD have to fielder well till the end!

The longer Miller bats the better chance for SA. Once set , he can take the game away from you.

Van der Dussen is an excellent player with loads of temperament from what I've seen of him. Bangladesh should be wary of him and target him else he can take the game away..

They have Fiz overs left. Couple of Shakib overs. So it is not easy without taking big risks.

I don't know who is referring to BD as minnows, can only imagine it is people who don't follow the game. They look like a mid level team now, probably not going to win anything just yet, but can definitely be a threat to anyone.

Which begs the question, why haven't we improved as a team with the same magnitude over the years?

Really shameful to see Bangladesh throwing it away like this. 139 runs is nothing in T20 age, even hacks could do it.

SAF actually 8 runs ahead in DWL after 33 overs. Need one wicket here.

Which begs the question, why haven't we improved as a team with the same magnitude over the years?

Plenty of opinions flying around on that on various other threads, off the top of my head I would say complacency and incompetence are probably high on the list.

If Bangladesh field like this they will not win.
They need to take the difficult chances as well let alone missing easy ones.

Van Dussen has changed the complexion of the chase since he has come in. Singles, doubles, odd boundary. He is taking it deep, need help from other end.

How can we win when easy stumping and catch is put down? I won't see this match anymore. Good bye

Van Dussen has changed the complexion of the chase since he has come in. Singles, doubles, odd boundary. He is taking it deep, need help from other end.
I was thinking, he is also another superstar only agaisnt us

Short leg side, fine leg up. Saifuddin will lose Bd the game! And the stupid idiots who left rubel out.

9 overs from Fizz, Miraz snd Shakib are crucial but what to do with other 6 overs will be Mash's concerns.

What a wicket! Mustafizur is pure love.. this catch reminded me of CT final.. Amir, Kohli, & Shadab and now Mustafizur, Miller, & Mehdi

Nerves are getting onto players... world cup pressure!

True that.
But their ability to deal with pressure will be the deciding factor though as its going down the wire.Certainly helps that the opposition is a certified choker.

Back